ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

让肢体语言成为你的“超能力” – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

让肢体语言成为你的“超能力”

Make Body Language Your Superpower

斯坦福商学院研究生院
Graduate school of Stanford Business
是什么成就了一个出色的演讲者呢?
What makes one an exceptional presenter?
华丽的视觉手段?
Is it flashy visuals?
语气语调?
Is it the tone of voice?
真实的信息或内容?
Is it the actual message or content?
亦或是与肢体语言
Or does it have something to do with body language
与我们的手势及姿态有一定关系呢?
our gestures and our stance?
今天 我们想要和大家讨论的就是后者
Today we want to talk to you about this latter point
我们如何有效地利用身体来传达我们的意思呢?
-how do we use our body effectively to communicate our message?
我们有如此多的好想法
Because we have so many great ideas here,
但如果它们仅存在于我们的脑海里
but if they remain in our head,
而不能真正地同观众连接起来
don’t actually link up with the audience,
那么我们的想法就传达不了
our message will not arrive.
当我没引起观众的共鸣时 它就是条未读信息
It won’t be a read message when I haven’t resonated with the audience.
因此肢体语言在我们交流过程中扮演着重要的角色
So body language plays a powerful role in how we communicate,
不幸的是 肢体语言也会分散注意力
and unfortunately, body language can also distract.
我们之前看过迈克尔•贝的剪辑 对吧?
We’ve seen this clip before of Michael Bay, right?
他照着电子题词器读
He speaks the teleprompter
并没有注意到发生了什么
he loses the sight of what’s happening
题词器没有同步 他便慌了
that the teleprompter doesn’t sync up, and he struggles.
大家只能看到他走来走去
And all you see is his body moving around,
他很紧张 正在释放这种情绪
and he is nervous; he is exuding it.
那么 我们在课堂上回看这段视频时我想给大家做一些绘声绘色的说明
So I wanna give you some color commentary as we rewatch as a class,
发生了什么呢?
what is happening.
开始时他的站姿还挺好的
So his stance at the beginning, it’s ok.
但是他的手在“打结”
but his hands, he is meshing them,
现在他开始转离听众了
and now he starts to turn from the audience.
他的手又紧握在一起 视线朝下
Again his hands are clasped, he’s looking a bit down,
而不是看向所有的观众 然后他转过身去
not at all of you, the audience and he spins.
背对着观众 难以保持镇定
He shows his back on audience and he can’t regain composure.
他来回摇晃 视线朝下
He’s swaying back and forth, he’s looking down.
他在回避观众
He is avoiding the audience.
他紧张的情绪渐露
His nerves are coming out.
他的手再一次紧握 现在出汗了
Again his hands (clasped), sweating now.
我觉得他在看向幕后
And now I think he’s looking at the back of the stage,
和观众想看的舞台位置正好相反
the exact opposite place where you want to actually look.
他非常的紧张 现在他离开舞台了
He is incredibly nervous and now he exits stage.
在交流时 我们都想避免迈克尔·贝这样的情况
We all want to avoid our own Michael Bay moments, when we communicate.
在初创企业的行动计划或会议上
The last thing we want at a start-up pitch or meeting
我们最不希望这种情况发生
is to have that happen,
也不希望肢体语言取代信息
is to have the body language take over from the message.
如果我们没有注意到自己的肢体动作
If we lose sight of what our body is doing,
那么所有人都能注意到的
all people can pay attention to
就是身体本身 对吧?
is the body itself, right?
它会取而代之的
It will take over.
肢体语言不仅能分散你的注意力
So that comes down to not only can it distracts,
还能……它是你的超级英雄 对吧?
but the body language can, it is a superhero, right?
它可以变化 它是你的“超能力”
that it can change, it’s your superpower.
不对 它不是超级英雄 你才是
Sorry, not a superhero, you are the superhero.
但它是你的“超能力” [笑声]
But it’s your superpower.[Laughing]
在某种意义上 我们可以利用它
In the sense that we can utilize it
来加强与每位听众的交流
to enhance and communicate with every person in the audience.
我们今天会从三个有利方面来讨论这个问题
We wanna talk about that today from three vantage points.
首先科林会聊聊姿势如何带来成功
Colin is gonna get it started and talking how posture breeds success.
随后江炅会谈谈手势如何强化信息
Jeong Joon is then going to talk about how gestures should strengthen your message.
最后 詹尼弗会以如何看待我们的身体姿势
Finally, Jennifer is gonna close us out
观众的视角以及如何进行互动
with how we think about the body posture,
结束今天的讨论
a view of audience and how to interact with that.
科林 开始吧
Colin, take us away.
在你开口讲话之前 交流就开始了
Communication begins before you even open your mouth to speak.
观众对你的第一印象
your audience’s first impression of you
是你的姿势和站位
is your posture and your position.
因此既知道怎样站
And so it’s important to know both
又知道站在哪是很重要的
how to stand as well as where to stand.
对于你正面进行交谈的人而言
and perhaps it’s fairly obvious
那也许相当的明显
that you should stand facing the people you are talking to.
不要面向你的可视教具
Don’t stand facing your visuals,
而背朝观众
and turning your back to the audience.
那不是我们期望的 我们不能那样交流
That’s not we want to do, we can’t communicate that way.
了解你该站在教室的哪个位置也很重要
It’s also important to know where you stand in the room.
这个教室比较有优势的位置是这个中间区域
A position of strength in this room is somewhere in this center box.
只要你是在中间移动
As long as you are moving around in the center,
就挺不错的
you’re doing pretty well.
最好不要在总呆在角落里
Where you don’t wanna be is often the corner of cowering,
尤其不要站在很多干扰物前面
or especially, in front of many distractions.
嗯 这个……这个教室挺好的
And this… this room is pretty good,
这儿没多少干扰
it doesn’t have that many distractions.
但是这儿有个窗户
but there is a window
窗户外面有汽车
and outside this window there are cars,
公交车以及骑摩托车或自行车的人
there are buses, there are bikers.
当我站在那边时
And when I was standing over there,
可能你们中大多数人的余光能瞟见窗外
probably about half of you could see in your peripheral vision outside the window.
如果一辆车开过 你的直觉 反应
And if a car were to drive by, your instinct, your reaction
就会是往窗外看
would be to look out the window,
这样大家的注意力和我们之间的交流就被打破了
and that would break your concentration and our conversation.
我们都不想要这样的结果
And we don’t want that either.
所以 现在你知道该站在哪儿了
And now that you know where to stand.
了解如何站位是很重要的
It’s important to know how to stand.
因此我们会展示一些站姿
So we’re gonna demonstrate a few positions,
一些我们从自己身上
a few bad positions that we’ve seen from us
和你们中的一些人身上甚至是从今天早些时候的演讲中发现的不好站姿
and some of you guys, and even from the presentations earlier today
这些都是不应该做的 [笑声]
that you shouldn’t do.[Laughing]
第一种是手插在裤兜里
The first one is hands in your pockets.
这样显得冷淡
This comes off as nonchalant.
你的肩膀会向前倾
Your shoulders tend to roll forwards
这种姿势很难传递出强烈的信息
and it’s very difficult to convey the strong message from this position.
第二种是叉腰
Second one is hands on your hips.
当你叉腰的时候
When your hands are on your hips,
你很容易看起来傲慢且强势
you tend to look overbearing and powerful.
第三种是遮羞式
And the third one is the fig-leaf.
这个像是你在用手保护传家宝似的
This is where you’re protecting your family jewels with your hands.
[笑声]
[Laughing]
同时这样看起来很胆怯
And while they also looks timid,
当你决定以这个站姿做些手势的时候尤其糟糕
it’s especially bad when you decide to gesture from this position.
我想给大家看些东西
I want to show you something!
[笑声和掌声]
[Laughing and clapping]
这样看起来就像在向观众炫耀什么似的
You look like you’re flashing the audience,
那可不是什么好事
and that’s not a good thing.
因此 你应该怎么站呢?
So how should you stand?
如果我能让大家都站起来
If I could actually get all of you to stand,
我会直接给大家一个简短演示
I’ll leave you through a short demonstration
教你如何找到基础姿势
on how to find your base posture.
站起来的时候留心一下旁边的人
So once you stood be mindful of the people next to you,
脚同腰宽
and place your feet hip-width apart,
闭上眼睛 抬头看向天花板
close your eyes and look up toward the ceiling,
将手举过头顶
and lift your hands above your head,
舒展肩部以下部位
get a good stretch underneath your shoulders,
然后收回胳膊
and let your arms drop to the side.
睁开眼睛 向下看
When you open your eyes, look down.
这就是你的基本姿势
This is your base posture.
谢谢你们的参与 大家现在可以坐下了
Thank you very much for participating. You guys can sit down now.
既然大家已经知道了基本姿势
Now that you found your base posture,
这就是你手势开始的状态
this is where you should gesture from.
也是你的手势结束后要回归的状态
And this is where you should return to when you finish gesturing.
也许这不是你最舒服的状态
It may not feel the most comfortable,
但是这会是观众感觉最舒服的状态
but it looks the most comfortable to your audience.
谨记 观众对你的第一印象是你的姿势
Remember, that your posture position are the audience’s first impression.
现在大家已经知道了不动时该怎么站
But now that you know how to stand still,
接下来就该学学该怎么移动了
it’s time to learn how to move.
手势是很重要的 因为其有助于交流
Gestures are important, because it helps you communicate them.
举个例子 若你使用手势
For example, if you use gestures,
观众的记忆加倍
the audience remembers twice as much.
这也能帮到你这个未来的演讲者
It also helps you, the future speakers too.
因为当你演讲时 这种方式能帮助你回忆
Because it helps your memory when you speak.
另外 除了移动位置
Also, beside the transition,
观众能看见的最大的动作是你的手和胳膊的动作
your hand and arm movement is the biggest movement that the audience can see.
你可以机智地运用
You can either use it wisely
或者将其浪费在随意且分散的手势上
or waste it on random and distracting gestures.
我想给大家展示三类手势
I want to show you three types of gestures.
“分享式” “展示式”和“下砍式”
The give, the show and the chop.
看下面的例子
Here’s an example.
这个学期 我曾在GSB上过“交际”课
This quarter, the GSB, I went to this communication’s class.
这儿太棒了!
It was so great!
我是说 你能感觉到自己的技能在提升
I mean, you could feel that your skills are improving.
我觉得这是我上过的最好的课
I think this was the best class I had ever taken.
让我们“倒带”看看发生了什么
Let’s rewind to see what happened.
“分享式” 这个学期 在GSB
The give. This quarter, the GSB.
我上过“交际”课
I went to this communication’s class.
这个姿势用于给观众传达事实或者为其提供选项
So this gesture is used to give the audience the facts, or the options.
记得手掌要朝上
Remember to have your palms up.
不能朝下 这个我待会儿会提到
Not down, we’ll get to that in a minute.
“展示式” 我是说你能感受到
The show. I mean you could feel
你的技能在提升
that your skills are improving.
这类手势变化最多
This kind of gesture has the largest variety
而你的想象力会限制你的变化
and your imagination is the limit.
记得让手势和要传达的信息一致
Just remember that the gesture and the message has to match.
例如 你不能说 利润在上涨
For example, you can’t say, profits are rising.
却做一个这样的手势 [笑声]
and a gesture like this.[Laughing]
因此 要保持一致性和创造性
So congruency and creativity.
“下砍式” 我觉得这是我上过的最好的课程
The chop. I think this was the best class I had ever taken.
因此 这个手势是用来传递强硬的观点
So this gesture is used to deliver strong opinion.
你可以用一只手
You can either use it one hand,
或是两手并用
or you can use both hands.
你可以用两只手做大幅度的下砍动作
You can use both hands and do large chop,
来传递更加强硬的观点
which would deliver a stronger message.
因此 当你下次要做手势时
So, next time when you do gestures,
想一想这三种手势 并提前计划好
think about these three types, and plan ahead.
这三类是 分享式 展示式 下砍式
Three types is the give, the show, and the chop.
哈!我确信这个教室里的每个人都会记住这个动作
Ha! I bet everyone in the room is gonna remember this.
[笑声]
[Laughing]
手势是有用的 这就是信息
Gestures work, that’s the message.
嗯…另外一项是保证你的手掌向上
Er… Another subject is about having your palms up.
我会给大家举个例子
So I will give you an example.
右边的同学请起立并移到左边
People on the right, please rise and move to the left.
这次我的动作会稍有不同
I’ll do it a slightly different this time.
左边 哦不 右边的人
People on the left, right,
请起立移到左边去
please rise and move to the left.
再一次 右边的同学请起立并移到左边
One more time. People on the right please rise and move to the left.
你发现不同了吗?
You see the difference?
你觉得在哪种情况下移动的人最多呢?
Which one do you think would make more people move?
是的 第一种
The first one, yes.
根据调查 如果你的手掌朝上
According to the study, if you have your palms up,
84%的观众会顺从
84% of the audience comply.
如果你的手掌朝下 52%的观众会顺从
If you have your palms down, 52%.
如果你用手指的话 有28%的观众会顺从
If you have your fingers, 28%.
永远别用手指指着观众
Never use your fingers at your audience.
[笑声]
[Laughing]
这显得很傲慢 只有政客才会用
It looks just arrogant and only politicians use that.
克林顿就用过 我和那个女人没有性关系
Clinton use this. I did not have sexual relation with that woman.
[笑声和掌声]
[Laughing and clapping]
不仅当时 即使是现在看起来也很糟糕
It looks bad back then, looks bad now.
因此永远别用这个手势 [笑声]
So never use this.[Laughing]
最后同样重要的一点是避免做Tyro的手势
And last but not least, avoid a tyro’s gestures.
举个例子 右边的人请起立移到左边去
For example, people on the right please rise and move to the left.
[笑声和掌声]
[Laughing and clapping]
不管你模仿得多像 在我看来都有点傻
No matter what you do right, I mean it looks silly.
因此 大家都放轻松点
So, loosen up everybody.
谨记 这些手势是为了
Always remember that gestures are there for you
在你和观众之间建立更深层的联系
and the audience to make a deeper connection.
到目前为止我们谈论了观众
So far, we’ve talked about the audience,
接下来就该聚焦于你们这些观众了
now it’s time to focus on you, the audience.
正如江炅 科林和马特所描述的
As Jeong Joon and Colin and Matt described,
我们已经关注过演讲者的肢体语言
we’ve been focusing on body language of the speaker,
但是别忘了谁才是演讲活动中的正主
but let’s not forget, who the real hero here.
正如我们的第一周课堂所学
As we learned in our first week of class,
不是我这个演讲者 而是你们——观众
it’s not me, the speaker, it’s you, the audience.
但是当观众们意识不到
But what happens when the audience doesn’t realize
自己是正主的时候 会发生什么呢?
that they are on this hero’s journey.
你曾见过这样的观众吗?
Have you ever seen audience that looks like this?
或者曾是他们中的一员
Have you ever been that audience?
没关系 我们都这样过
It’s Ok, we all have.
无论是玩手机 睡觉 打盹
Whether we are playing on our phones, falling asleep and nodding off,
或是看时间盘算着
looking at the clock and calculating
能否逃离这个地方
can we make an escape from this room.
我们都做过这些事
We’ve all done it.
但这种情况得靠演讲者去
But the thing is, it’s the speaker’s responsibility
弄清楚观众怎么了
to understand what’s going on with their audience.
肢体语言是评估这一点的有力手段
And body language is a powerful way to assess that.
作为演讲者 我们过于关注于自己的肢体语言
As a speaker, we can be so focused on our body language
以至于从未注意过观众在干嘛
that we never even notice what the audience is doing.
因而 改变这一点很重要
And it’s important to change that.
因此 我会给你们分享三种战术
So I wanna show you three strategies
这样你就懂如何通过提升观察的能力
for how you can engage with the audience better
更好地与观众建立联系了
by developing more observational skills.
首先 当然就是使用这些
So first of all, absolutely be using the gestures
我们今天谈到的 以及这学期的课程里要提到的
and body language tools that we’ve talked about today.
手势和肢体语言
and over the course of the quarter.
而其次就是观察了
But the second thing is to notice.
你得寻找眼神接触
Of course you are going to be looking for eye contact.
不过你得看看远处的观众的坐姿如何
But look beyond it, look at how your audience members are sitting.
看他们是否不安 或不停的移动
Are they fidgeting, are they moving?
他们是否因为投入或记笔记而身体前倾
Are they leaning forward looking engaged and taking notes?
或者他们是否浑然无觉
Or are they zoning out?
如果你的肢体语言和眼神交流
If your body language, your eye contact,
以及在引人注目上的努力都失败了
and your efforts at being compelling are not working.
那么你可以更深入些
Then you can go deeper,
你可以试着用些问题或者笑话给观众以惊喜
you can try to surprise the audience with the question or use some humor,
或者逗逗观众 作为学生我们都讨厌被突然点名
Or you can destruct the audience. As students hate being cold called,
但我们知道有效 对吧?
But we know it’s effective, right?
Jason 你最喜欢什么颜色? ―紫色
-Jason, what is your favorite color? -Amethyst.
[笑声]
[Laughing]
好的 很好 [笑声]
Ok, very good.[Laughing]
你明白这一点了
You got that one.
我们都知道 这是重新连接谈话和演讲者的最快方法
As we all know, it’s the fastest way to reengage with the conversation,
因此 不要害怕使用这种方法
and the speaker, so don’t be afraid to use it.
让观众步入正轨太重要了
It’s so important to keep your audience on track,
因为他们是正主 这是他们的旅途
because they are the hero and it’s their journey.
请记住南希·杜尔特怎么说的
Remember how Nancy Duarte told us said,
我们都是卢克·天行者的尤达
we are the Yoda to the Luke Skywalker.
作为演讲者 我们的任务就是让观众步入正轨
And our job as a speaker is to keep the hero on their journey.
意识到这点 我觉得我们刚才谈到的三点
With that in mind, I think we’ve talked about three concepts
才能真正地让我们知道
that really remind each of us
肢体语言怎么就是“超能力”
about how body language is your superpower?
使用这种方法 获得“超能力” 变成“超级英雄”
Use it, become that superpower, become that superhero.
最后 欢迎就站姿
And we welcome any questions you have on how to stand,
强硬 高效的手势以及与观众建立联系进行提问
strong, gesture, effectively, and engage with the audience.
谢谢!
Thank you!
斯坦福商学院研究生院
Graduate school of Stanford Business

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我们都明白口语在交流过程中的重要性,那么肢体语言呢?它会成为交流过程中的“超能力”吗?它会让你在演讲过程中大方光彩吗?想知道的话赶紧步入肢体语言的世界吧!

听录译者

One静茹

翻译译者

俞十

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFLjudWTuGQ

相关推荐