未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

保持自我纪律

MAINTAIN SELF DISCIPLINE DAILY

我从未见过哪个失败者
I’ve never met a person who was not successful
在生活中能够做到非常自律
that didn’t have a great amount of self-discipline within their life.
自律性好 执行力强
Self-discipline, and being able to perform,
保持正常作息
and being able to keep your life on schedule,
承担的任务能在最后期限之前完成
and being able to keep commitments and promises to meet deadlines
这都是成功者的必备品质
is essential to success.
没有人 没有人能够接受
None of us, none of us can afford
被旁人操控
to have a life that is controlled by someone else,
或者由个人情绪主导的人生
or a life that is basically controlled by our emotions.
多年前我认识到有这么两种人
I learned many years ago that there’re two kinds of people.
一种人会说:
There is a type of person who says:
“喜欢 才去做”
“I’m going to wait till I feel I like it before I do it!”
而另一种人则说:
And then there is person who says:
“做了 才会喜欢”
“I’ve got to do it so that I feel I like it!”
前者永远一事无成
One would never get anything done,
因为他们一直在伺机而动
because they’re still waiting tofeel the moment to move,
而此时后者却说:
when the other person says,
“不 我得先行动
“No, I need to move,
再开始寻找时机”
and then I will begin to feel the moment!”
年轻人 如果想要成事
Son, your self-discipline is essential in your life and in my life,
你我都需要做到自律
if we’re going to get things done.
挑战自己吧
So have a challenge.
对你们每个人而言 这个周末的挑战很轻松
For everyone of you, this weekend the challenge is simple.
在你过周末时
As you go through your weekend,
或许它算是一周里你期待的 较轻松的时候
and sometimes it’s kind of hopefully and easier time of your week,
问问你自己:“我生活中是否在践行自律
ask yourself: “Am I practicing self-discipline in my life?
我是否因为我想做而去做我必须要做的事
Am I doing the things that I should do because I need to do them?
还是说我倾向于等待直到时机恰当”
Or am I kind of waiting to feel the moment?”
正如我们的朋友耐克所说:“只管去做”
Do like our friends Nike said, “Just do it!”
和人们想的一样
Close to the human being,
我认为自律很重要
I think discipline is very important.
但自律是相对的
But discipline is relative,
尤其是当你和其他年轻人一起行动时
and especially when you work together with young players.
并且…永远不要失去目标
And…yeah…never lose the target.
我不知道该怎么说
And…I don’t know how to say that.
永远不要失去目标 要一直专注于此 就是这样
Never lose the target, always stay focus on it, that’s all.
这很显然因为那是……
That’s pretty clear because that’s…and always…
总认为还是有可能的
think it’s still possible.
你曾经努力变得更自律吗
Have you ever struggled to be more disciplined?
你知道下周就要完成论文
You know you got that paper do next week
明知时间要到了可是一整周什么都不做
but you don’t do anything all week even though you know it’s coming?
也许你要养成一个新的习惯 你对此很兴奋
Or you’ve set up a brand new habit, you’re so excited about,
你知道它可以提升你的生活 交际或者工作
you know it can improve your life your relationships or your work,
但你就是坚持不下去
but you don’t stick to it.
也许你开始了一项锻炼计划
Or you started that workout routine
你满心期望 意气高昂地执行
and you got really pumped up fired up into it,
也减了好几磅
you lost a couple of pounds,
然后 你知道的 三周后计划就被抛之脑后
but then you know three weeks later it was gone,
你会归咎于什么呢
and what did you blame?
你怪自己没有自制力
You blame your disciplines,
“嗯……我希望我更有自制力 那样一切都会变好”
“Ur…I wish I was more disciplined then everything would be great.”
你也知道 事实的确如此
And the reality is it’s true, you know,
自制力是我们能够提升的最重要的品质之一
discipline is one of the most important things we can develop in our lives.
因为没有这种能力
Because without that ability,
就会恣意随性
to be sort of self-reliant and willful
做事断断续续
to get things done on a continual basis,
我们永远达不到真正想要的动力和进步
we never get that great amount of momentum and progress towards what we really want.
并且我确信你生活中的许多方面
And I bet there’s a lot of areas of you life
都可以从自制力的提升中获益良多
that can really benefit from being more disciplined,
无论是合理膳食 还是加强锻炼
whether you’re eating healthier, or working out more often,
或者是坚持完成艺术作品 撰稿时更有毅力
or being more disciplined about doing your art on a consistent basis or contributing,
抑或是更坚定为自己发声
or even being more disciplined about just speaking up for yourself.
你明白 你必须这样 那我们能帮你什么呢
You know that, you should.So how can we help you?
寻找目标 提高自制力
Find the goal and be more disciplined.
那便是这个视频的主题
That’s the topic of this video.
现在我奢求着
Now I’m going to assume a little bit that
通过一个简短的视频就让你们产生
because it’s a short video I want to make sure you have something in mind
想要提高自制力的想法
that you want to be more disciplined too.
想想最大的梦想 最大的抱负
So think about a major dream, or a major ambition,
出于某种原因你会想
that for some reason you’ll gosh,
“天哪 希望我更多地付诸行动 完成计划”
“I wish I really stuck with my sort of actions and routines more often!”
如果你能牢记这个那么你将由此获益
If you can have that in mind then it’s gonna really serve you.
对此我有四个想法
I have four ideas for you to that.
第一是每天早上都
The first idea is to emotionally engage with that dream
向梦想投注情感
each morning of your life.
看 很多人并不努力地
See, a lot of people don’t actually struggle with the discipline part
在自己所做的事上保持自律
in terms of the doing, the thing.
因而他们做事时不能快速有效进行
It’s that they’re not getting revved up to do with the thing.
换言之 我们的动机有问题
In other words, we got a problem with motivation,
而不只是自制力
not necessarily just discipline.
我们有这样的毛病
We have a problem with that,
有时你碰上了 就做一做这项工作
once in a while you hit it you do it you do the work.
但大部分时候都没在进行
But a lot of times you fall off,
因为你对此没有激情
because you are not emotionally engaging in it.
可以说 若你想更自律
It’s like, if you want a lot of discipline,
你需要很高的情感需要
you need a high level of emotional connection,
并且专注于你想要完成的事
and focus on that thing that you want to work towards.
我想让你做的只是 每天早上做形象化练习
So every morning what I want you do is just start a new visualization practice.
每当早晨醒来
When you wake up in the morning,
闭上眼睛 想想你的梦想 你的抱负
close your eyes, think about the dream, the aspiration,
你的人生中要追逐的事物
the thing that you’re really after in life,
接着把它具象化 真正地与你的感情相连
and just visualize it, and really getyourself emotionally attached,
将感情投注其中
emotionally engaged with it,

想象当你拥有这些 成为你想做的人
think about how great it would feel for you to have that thing,
或努力让它改变之后 感觉会有多美好
or be that thing, or contribute that thing, to make that difference.
想象着 让它在你的心中发芽
Just think about it, allow it to well up in your heart a little bit,
你会为此兴奋 而铭记你的梦想
get excited about it, remember the dream.
这就是为什么我们做不到自律
That’s why we get away from discipline,
因为我们已疲于面对世界的喧嚣
because we’re so busy with the chaos of the world,
所以在感情上我们不想再以这种方式逼迫自己
that we emotionally…you’ll no longer attach in the way
比如我们大脑说:“嘿伙计 专心点
that our brains says, “Hey man, focus on this.
这对你很重要 知道吗”
It’s important to you, remember?”
因此如果你的心是散的 要想自律很难
So if your heart is disengaged, it’s difficult to stay disciplined.
所以每天早上 做个练习吧
So every morning, make it a practice,
只需想象你获得的回报
to actually just imagine the payoff, the benefit,
你的投稿 你的作品等等 你尽力在做和要做的事
the contribution, the art, the thing that you do and are doing,
如果你能做到(每天练习)的话
and do contribute, and if you can do that,
你的斗志就会被点燃
more often you’ll be more fired up
你也会重新回到正轨
and you’ll stay back on track.
第二是我们必须处理前面提及的喧嚣
The second thing is, we got to handle that chaos we’ve talked about.
我要你在应对外界前先做好自己的事
So I need you to do your work before you respond to the world.
这是我在高执行力协会和其他训练会议上
It’s the number one thing I’m always telling people in high performance academy
向人们提的第一件事
and all my other training sessions is:
如果你早上不断被唤醒
If you’re constantly waking up in the morning,
就只是为了回复每个人
and all you do is just reply to everybody,
你回复短信 回应他们的需要 回复邮件
and you’re replying to text, replying to their needs, replying to their emails,
突然间一天就过去了
all of a sudden the day is ripped away
然后你发现自己的计划乱套了
and you find yourself out of your own routine.
但如果你设定好早上要做的事
But if you set up your morning to win,
或者制作日程 像我们说的
or you set up blocks time to win, as we talk about,
先做好你自己的事
and you do that first, do your work first,
就更容易保持自律了
it’s easier to stay disciplined.
如果你说
If you’re saying,
“你知道的 今年我打算……
“You know, this year I want to…
我想变得更健康可以吗”
it’s that too much I want to be healthy?”
很好 让你的上午从健康开始
Great! Get your health stuff out of the way in the morning.
选择你的方式 做好你的事
You know, create your shake, do your work out,
做一顿健康的午餐带去工作
create a healthy lunch to take to work,
然后你出发 好好地开始
and you are off and go into a good start.
但如果你想等这一天的最后再开始自律
But if you wait for the remainder of the day for discipline to strike,
就永远不会开始
it never will.
第三是我们说的 安排日程
The third thing is what we call: block time.
你需要安排每天规定的时间段
You need to have scheduled blocks of time where that discipline happens every day.
这个时间段只可以做这件事
And that’s the only thing that happens.
看 你就可以每天朝着梦想前进一步
Look, you can always do somethingeveryday towards your dreams.
如果你相信的话
And if you believe that,
你可以只是做一些小事 做一点研究
you could be just something small you could be do a little bit research:
写日记 采取行动 撰写介绍 拨打电话
Journaling, taking that action, creating that presentation, making that call,
无论是什么 你每天都能做一些事
whatever it’s for you, you can do something everyday.
如果你相信 那么你需要时间来完成它
And if you believe that, then you need time to do that,
那些时间 我们称之为时间段
and that time, what we call block time, you say,
“好的 今日 从一点到三点
“Ok, today, from 1:00-3:00,
我只需要做这件要我保持自制力的事”
I’m only doing the thing that I need more discipline towards.
在这段时间 你不能检查邮件
And during that time, you don’t check your email,
不能看脸书 不能浏览网页
you don’t do your Facebook, you don’t browse the Internet,
这段时间只能发生你计划做的事
all that happens during that time is what you suppose to be doing.
很多人生活中不自律的原因
The reason a lot of people don’t have discipline in their life,
在于他们任由他们的日子浑浑噩噩
is they’re letting their day be ruled by randomness.
他们没有将时间分段
They don’t have blocks of time and have actually been scheduled
安排好要做的事
to do with the thing they’re suppose to do.
因此他们总是临时起意
So they’re counting on sudden will,
“噢 今天我要做这个
“Oh, you know, I’ll get to that today,
明天我要做那个”
or I’ll get to that someday,
当然 明天永远不会到来
and of course some day turns into never,
接着他们开始埋怨自己不自律
and then they start blaming their discipline,
其实不是自律的问题 而是缺少日程表
it’s not their discipline, it’s the lack of a calendar
告诉自己 现在要做这个
that says,”do this now!”
所以你必须制作日程表
So schedule what you must make happen,
这样你会突然发现自己
and you’ll suddenly find yourself,
“嗯 我多自律啊”
“well, I’m…I’m so discipline!”
最后 你会获得很多社会上的回报
And then last pieces, you got to set up some social rewards.
你知道 要想在一件不可能有回报的事情上
You know, it’s hard to stay disciplined at something
保持自律是很难的
if you’re never getting any payoff from it.
我们可以开始我告诉你的第一步 将事物具象化
You know we can take that first step I’ve told you about, about visualizing something.
但如果你在这个过程中取得了小进步
But if you get some small wins along the way,
而从不和其他人分享
and you never celebrating with other people,
那么你会想:“啊 这对我没好处”
then your brain says, “Ah…this isn’t benefiting me.”
我的意思是 你得和其他人一起完成
And I really mean that, you have to do with other people,
你必须和别人一起庆祝
you have to have that…connection with others to celebrate,
为了保持原来的状态 为了让你坚持做你要做的事
to keep your will intact, to keep doingthe things you’re suppose to be doing.
这对你而言很重要
It’s so important for you to do this.
你知道如果你是作家
You know if you’re a writer,
你要完成一个章节 叫上朋友 对他说
and you know you finish a chapter, call up a friend and say,
“嘿 你知道吗 今天我完成了计划写完的一个章节
“Hey, you know what? I’ve finished a chapter I was supposed to finish today,
咱出去喝一杯”
let’s go out for a drink!”
如果你完成了你声明要做的事
If you’ve accomplished something at work you said you’re going to do,
把大家聚在一起说
get everybody together and say:
“嘿 今天我请客
“Hey, you know what? Lunch is on me today,
带你们去吃午饭”
let me take you guys for lunch!”
如果你很长时间一直在做某件事 最后终于完成了
If you’ve finally achieved something that you’ve been working towards for so long,
你需要找个时间和朋友家人出去
you need to take sometime to go out with friends and family,
来谈谈这个过程
and just talk about the process,
说说最后完成时你的感受如何
talk about how it felt to finally complete this thing.
看到吗 如果我们从不庆祝 就永远不会真正提高自律
See, if we’re never celebrating, we’ll never gonna develop real discipline.
有趣的是 很多人认为正好相反
And it’s funny, because too many people think those are opposite things,
他们觉得自律是不能有趣 不能让人快乐的
they think discipline can’t be fun, that discipline can’t be joyful.
但是这些人的生活证明了
But the masters of this life have proven
有纪律地做事同时也可以是有趣地做事
that doing things in a disciplined way can also be doing things in a joyful way.
如果你认为自律必须是一件困难 讨厌 可怕的事
And if you think discipline has to be this hard awful terrible thing,
也许你永远学不会自律
maybe you’re never gonna have discipline,
因为你不断地设法愚弄自己
because you’re constantly trying to fool yourself,
做一些自己不愿意做的事
and doing things you don’t want to do.
是时候发现你想做的事
It’s time to find the things that you do want to do,
是时候饱含情感面对它们 将它们形象化
it’s time to connect to those emotionally, and to visualized those,
让其他人和你聚会 共同庆祝
to get other people to the party with you to celebrate.
规定好时间段
To do the things really matter,
去做真正重要的事 让所谓可恶的事发生
which is block the time, to make the damn thing happen.
如果做到这些 你会发现自己大大提高了自律
If you do these things, you’ll start to find yourself much more disciplined,
你正在拥有我们称为紧张的生活
and on your way to living what we called, the charged life.
爸爸总和我们说当我们渐渐长大 会发现
What my dad always told us when we were growing up was that
如果你挣了一美元 你一点儿也省不下来
If you earn a dollar and you don’t save anything,
如果你挣了一百万 你也同样省不下来
if you earn a billion dollars you won’t save anything.
自律的投入也是这样
And so that discipline of investment
有所保留 不要挥霍拥有的一切 这真的帮了我很多
keeping something don’t consume everything you get actually help me significantly.
有人说
Somebody said:
“自律性较弱的人难成大事
“With a little discipline you do a little things,
自律性强的人大有作为”
with a lot of discipline you do a lot of things,
如果你注重自律 那没有什么你做不了的”
and if you spoke to discipline, then there’s nothing you cannot do.”
这要求很高的自律
It requires a lot of discipline,
我的意思是显然 因为你将要
I mean obviously…because you’re going to move
进入另一个领域 到另一个国家
from one world to the other, from one country to the other,
进入一个完全不同的公司 你会产生时差
from two completely different company, you have jetlags, organization,
当你坐了14小时后下机 机构、人们都在期盼你
people are expecting you when you come down from plane after 14 hours flight.
清醒着 准备好了见他们
To be fresh and ready for them,
他们不希望执行总裁来到然后说
they’re not expecting the CEO to come and say,
“天哪 这时差…” 他无法回答任何问题
“Oh my God, this jetlag…” He cannot answer a question.
他们希望你能时刻在线
They want you to be on the go all the time.
因此这要求很高的自律
So this requires a lot of discipline.
你需要调整自己
You have to organize yourself,
如果你知道自己要接受这个任务
if you know you’re gonna do this job and you’ve accept the job,
你必须调整自己到适合的状态
you have to organize yourself in order to do it.
这很轻松 但需要一个办法
It’s soft, but there is a solution for it.
其中需要很多选择 个人的选择
But it requires a lot of choices, personal choices.
有很多你不能做的事
There’re a lot of things you can not do,
你知道很多事你可以做
you know there’re a lot of things you can do,
但你要按照一定的顺序来完成
but you’re gonna do them within a certain order,
尤其是要带着强的自律性
and…but particularly with a lot of discipline.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

做好锻炼计划却坚持不了几天;明明很多事没做却总是懒得动……怎样克服拖延症和懒癌?提高自律是关键。

听录译者

jusky

翻译译者

贰两二

审核员

L

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co6eDUAi2OQ

相关推荐