未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

慢镜头拍摄瞳孔遇强光收缩

Macro Pupil Constricting in Slow Motion - The Slow Mo Guys

Hello, I’m Gev. I’m Dan. we are the Slow Mo Guys.
你好 我是Gev 我是Dan 这里是《缓动先生》
Today we are not in my back garden where it’s nice and bright
我们现在不在舒适明亮的后花园
We’re in my dark dingy Garage where we keep our props
而在黑暗杂乱 储存杂物的车库里
so usual for us
一如往常
The reason for that is because we’ve had a lot of requests
我们在这里 是因为很多朋友请求
to film an iris constricting when it comes into a lot of light very suddenly
拍一个突遇强光瞳孔收缩的视频
you can’t do that outside
这在室外做不到
and we’re gonna film this on a macro lens
我们打算用微距镜头来拍这个视频
A thousand frames a second.
一秒一千个镜头
Usually the macro lenses we’ve used are slightly bulky
我们通常使用的微距镜头稍微大了一点
and I think I’d actually struggle to get at your eyeball
而且我得很努力才能怼到你的眼珠子前
because of your big old eyebrow near the undertow brow, an eye socket
因为你的大眉毛 深眼窝
So we’re using this Laur macro lens
所以我们选择使用这种Laur微距镜头
which is a very odd shape
它的形状比较奇怪
But it took the lens cap off
但脱盖后
It also has LED lighting
它有LED照明
and I think with this I’ll actually be able to get right up against your ball
我觉得用这个就可以正对着你的眼睛
My eyeball,
我的眼球
-oh as you know poke my eye out. -I’ll try that.
-只要你知道如何让我的眼球捅出来 -我会努力的
The widest aperture on this lens is an f-14,
最大的光圈是f-14
which is to get you make it very dark on my shooting out a thousand frames a second
每秒一千帧时 它能使你的眼前处于昏暗状态
So it’s very good that it’s got a light on the end of it.
镜头末端只有一小束光 这还是挺棒的
Stick on the camera here
把它固定在相机这里
It’s actually longer than the camera
这个镜头事实上比相机更长
Let it stay there
把它放这
well, we could either film your eye or I could give you some sort of medical examination
我们要么拍下你眼睛的变化 要么给你来一次类似医院里的检查
I know which one I prefer
我知道我更喜欢哪种
So when set close to infinity it looks like just a normal lens
当焦距设置为无限远时 它的画面看上去会像个标准镜头
增加曝光 这样在远离光线时你依旧可以看清楚
Except you can go much much much closer
除了镜头可以无限推近
Down a bit, right, there you go
往下来点 对 就是这样
down slightly Perfect. You’re right in the middle that
稍微往下来点 完美 你的瞳孔现在完美落在中间
even just my breathing is like rocking me all over the place.
甚至我的呼吸都会扰乱我
Don’t bash your eyeball.
你别猛击你的眼球
Oh, see you
看看你
feel relaxed
放轻松
I mean, honestly this is gonna be one of the easier videos for me technically to do
说真的 从技术角度来看 对于我 这可能是个更简单的视频
because all I have to do is sit in a chair really still
因为我只需要坐在椅子上保持不动
But at the same time it’s not relaxing
但这期间我并没有多轻松
Cuz I’m gonna have a huge lens shoved in my eyeball
因为将会有个巨大的镜头怼到我眼球前
and a bunch of bright lights turned on immediately
并迅速放出一束强光
Yeah I’ll be no big movements anymore. Okay?
我待会不会再乱动了 可以吧
Oh my god, that’s bright.
天啊 这太亮了
The thing is me like my heart beating is moving my eye
这就像我的心跳带着我的眼睛转动
Turn off.I’ll set the frame rate back to a thousand
好了 我现在准备把帧频调回一千
and then I’ll turn the lights off here for a bit
然后我会把这里的灯关掉一会
Whoa That is talk.
哇 这就是这样
You know, I’ve got like floaties now
你知道吗 我现在就像处在漂浮中
You got foolish. Oh, Telling me laughs. Um move.
别犯傻了 你老逗我笑 快动起来
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Three two one
三 二 一
oh that was mental
这没办法
God I can’t I’ve got absolutely doughnut in my eye now
天啊 不行 我感觉我两眼昏花
like all I can see is a huge fat pink and blue doughnut.
就像我看到了一个巨大的粉蓝色的圆环
Turn the light on
开灯
Oh It’s completely blue now
现在完全变成蓝色了
Like it’s just got this blue ring in my vision.
就像是我的视线里出现了一枚蓝色圆环
Uh, it’s really weird
太奇怪了
– Did I think it was it alright? – Look at this.
– 我可以这样想吗? – 你过来看
I think I’ve ever seen an eye so open that close
我从来没有近距离看过张得这么大的眼睛
Oh that’s meaning I’m weird
这说明我是错的
Muscles haven’t started moving it.
尽管眼睑的肌肉还没有开始运动
Although they get their eyes closing.
但它们已经自动关上了
see that, yeah
看这里
Yeah Look at the moisture on my eyeball
看看我眼球里的含水量
That is mental,
这很正常
so the focus has changed slightly, I decided you are about to know.
不得不和你提一下 事实上这里焦点小小地变动了
What is that? Right, what’s that?
你看这是什么
It’s so disgusting
有点恶心
Maybe turn the light little less bright
要不把灯的亮度稍微调低一点
I could do it less bright and I can maybe half the framerate
我可以把它调暗 并且降低一半帧频
Hmm there 500.
差不多五百
Yeah, I think that might be a good idea
我觉得这可能行得通
The thing is my heart beats like moving me
心跳带着我动个不停
You making me laugh is making me like move a bunch.
你一逗我笑 我就忍不住想动
Well, this is an amazing thing if you can over there.
你能在这里 真的很棒
We’re on the closest I can be
我们已经靠到尽可能近的距离
Three two one
三 二 一
You are good. Amazing.
很好
You are really good. So you’re right.
你做得很棒 而且你是对的
Flip leg
眨眼
Right, this is what’s happening
这就是刚刚发生的
First of all, there’s like I can hold it there for ages for a start.
最开始 我感觉我可以一直保持
There’s immediately like just a flash of just pure brightness
但一瞬间我的眼前 只有一片白色的强光
and then it slowly turns into a doughnut like the doughnut is originally like this
接着它慢慢变成一个最初模样的圆环
and then it becomes like a doughnut with a bigger hole in the middle
然后就变成中间带孔的圆环
becaude my eye is constricting
因为我的眼睛在收缩
and then less of it in I can see more detail of the light if you know, I mean
所以你可能感觉到 在这以后我看到关于光的细节变得更少
Wow I’m so weird
天啊我真傻
So there’s actually a small delay.
这里事实上有小小的延迟
I wonder if we could probably count that delayed with the frank
我想知道我们是否可能计算出延迟
And you see these craters.
而且你看这些小坑状物体
yeah, they’re actually really soft and fibrous like
它们极其柔软 如同纤维一般
when your eye is completely dilated
当你的眼睛完全扩张时
they change shape
它们还改变了形状
Those holes on the outside of my eye was so much fatter and bigger
眼睛外沿的那些小坑状物体变得更加肥大
now they’re like tall
它们似乎更庞大了
Oh yeah, it was weird
对啊 真奇怪
It like drags the entire pat and you can actually see their layers
它就像是拖着整块组织在运动
But you can very clearly here see what is on top and what is underneath of your iris
但你可以清晰地看到它位于虹膜的顶部和底部
So weird and my iris isn’t perfectly circular you see
很奇怪 你看我的虹膜不是完美的圆形
you see it look like little bits on the outside like coming around.
你看它似乎在不断从外沿靠近
Oh, it’s true.
确实
It’s crazy to think that every single thing you have ever seen was through that hole
很难想象你所看到的每一件事物 都通过这个孔
well, be half of it.
对 从中间
This is the closest, this is the closest the window to the soul
这个可是心灵之窗
You could possibly be
可能是
you’re basically trying to look into my soul here
你在窥探我的灵魂
I reckon I can do this one thing when I move my iris really like quickly from side to side
我猜我唯一能做的是 左右快速移动我的眼睛
Oh you like shake your eyes?
你很喜欢眨眼?
yeah, like shake my eyeball slightly.
对 轻轻转动我的眼球
Yeah like that.
对 就像这样
You went like cross-eyed.
你怎么像个内斜视
I can’t do it quite as big as that,
我不能一直保持眼睛大张的状态
but I think cause we’re so close
但我想我们靠得如此近
You should be able to see a bit of shaking
你应该能够看到轻微的移动
and when I was filming my eye
当我拍摄时
and I was moving my around
我仔细观察
I could see this all because the iris is a muscle and there’s liquid .
我能看见全部细节 虹膜属于人体组织 含有液体
It was like jostling.
但液体似乎在碰撞
So wonder if when your eye vibrates would be like like slushie almost
所以我很好奇 你的眼睛转动时会不会像液体一样
Yeah We’ll find out.
对 我们就要找到答案了
How’s it, yeah
好的 现在怎么样
oh you now did it. oh yeah I was doing. My god.
现在你的任务完成了 对 我完成了
oh, like salsa dancing my eye
就像我的眼睛在跳舞
I didn’t know the idea it was that liquidy
我没想到它居然呈液体状
Oh, my god, do you see that?
天啊 你看到了吗
So those areas of your eye where there’s kind of almost like craters.
你的眼睛里的那些区域里的图案就像火山坑
yeah, they’re loose
它们很松散
I didn’t know that they’re like they always have their own eyelids.
我不知道 他们是否就像有自己的眼睑一般
They do that
但确实如此
Look how that the fibers are like closing in and like moving about
看看这些纤维缓慢流动 就像阖上一般
Do you see that?
你看到了吗
It looks like just sort of like a fan,
它看上去像粉丝
but you’re gonna know I’m so gelatinous
你知道 我都糊涂了
it’s like jelly
它就像果冻一样
It’s almost like a weave, like it’s all like each one is string.
它也像编织物 像一股股的细线
I think that’s what it is that’s the best way to describe it.
我认为这就是最好的描述方式
Look at jiggles. See it’s little like spaghetti ,
看它的变化 它就像意大利面
it was like overcooked spaghetti moving around.
还是过度烹饪的意大利面那样流动
there was some graphic looking for it
还有一些其它图案
One donut that’s about right? Yeah
仅测量一个瞳孔可靠吗
I’ll tell you what though I don’t think I can ever in the future use iris recognition software
我就这么说吧 我未来可能不会使用虹膜识别软件
because everyone has the perfect image of my eyeball
因为每个人都有我的眼球的图片
yeah, exactly and I was to get not what you’ve got the least secure iris now.
对 准确来说现在你可是最不安全的使用者了
yeah,and I’ve already felt my eyes so we’re both toast.
我已经感觉到了 所以我们都如此高兴
well, hopefully you enjoyed that video or you were grossed out by it
希望你能喜欢我们的视频 哪怕不那么满意
I feel like either one is a victory for us.
这对我们来说也算是一种胜利
Please feel free to subscribe to the Slow Mo Guys and a check back
不要拘束 畅所欲言 缓动先生 我们下期再见
You know a little bit
世界之大 知识无限
For the next video where hopefully down I’ll be able to see you again
希望下一期视频里 依旧能看到你们
Your life is in my hands now when I drive home with you in the car
你的小命现在掌握在我手上 尤其是你坐我的车回家的时候
It’s another roundabout
那是另一番较量了

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

瞳孔遇到强光将如何变化呢?缓动先生给你答案。他们将用慢镜头给你描述强光下瞳孔中的微小世界!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

裘墨

审核员

审核员MS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjIbmQsWtqc

相关推荐