ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

马丘比丘 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

马丘比丘

Machu Picchu

所以你认为人们会通过景色认出我们在哪里吗
So do you think people will be able to guess where we are based on the landscape? I’m not
我不确定 现在起了雾 我们该在哪里 远处该是什么?
too sure. It’s quite foggy right now. Where could we be? What could be off in the distance?
问的好,我该怎么告诉你呢?没错,这里是马丘比丘,马丘比丘。这就是马丘比丘
Good question. Should we tell? Yes. It is Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu. That is Machu
伙计们 让人屏息是不是
Picchu guys. Breathtaking is it not?
这是一个小骆驼在吃早饭。早餐时间。
This is a baby llama having breakfast. Breakfast time.
你能告诉我们正在更新的现状吗?现状就是它现在已经停止了
Can you give us an update on the current situation? So the current situation is that it has stopped
下雨了。是的,天空也变的更加清楚了。我们都很期待。现在是八点
raining. Yes. And it is starting to clear a bit. We’re hopeful. Right now it is eight
三十六,我们希望可以待到十点或者十一点,如果它不再下雨的话
thirty six, and we’re hopeful that maybe around ten or eleven, if it doesn’t rain again, that
我们还可以享受一下阳光和更加清晰的马丘比丘,看到那些标志性的景观
we’ll have some sunshine. Clear visibility of Machu Picchu. Get those iconic views. Yeah.
我们知道盖丘亚人会制作木乃伊
We know that the Quechua people were able to mummify people. But they used to mummify
但是在他们的文化中他们会将重要的人物制作成木乃伊 所以他们为皇族制作木乃伊
some important people from their culture. So they used to mummify to the royal family,
他们为部分高层人士制作木乃伊 所以之后他们得到了尸体
they used to mummify to some people who were part of the high class people. So then they’d
木乃伊进入了坟墓 他们把它们放在 你知道 那些致命的地方
take the bodies. The mummies into the cave and they’d put them you know in the fetal
因为他们曾经相信他们可以进入一个不同的人生
position because they used to believe that they could enter into a different life after
在这辈子过完之后
this life.
摇摆的新帽子 chuyos 耶 耶 耶
Rocking the new hats. The chuyos. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
所以士兵们很可能用这个来放置火把 火 好
So the soldiers possibly used this to place the torch. The fire. Okay. But also they could
但他们还可能在这里放一个宠物 可能是一个美洲驼 或者是个羊驼
maybe place here a pet which was maybe a llama or this was maybe an alpaca that they would
他们用来在寺庙中的某个祭祀
use to sacrifice in one of the temples.
所以现在我们在查看一个印加厕所 那是个卫生间吗 是的
So here we’re checking out an Inca toilet. Is it an en-suite? I’d say so.
我们在干什么Audrey 拿到我们的马丘比丘标志所以这个是你的 好了
What are we doing Audrey? Getting our Machu Picchu stamp. So this one is yours. Ready.
哒哒
Ta da.
欢迎来到我的家 这是生活区 还需要点家具
Welcome to my home. This is the living area. It still needs to be furnished. And this over
而这里将会是一个小的阅读角 我会把我的书放在那儿、那儿和那儿
here is going to be a little reading nook and I’m put my books there, there and there.
好了,所以我们找到一个很棒的安静的地方
Alright, so we found a nice quiet spot here and I want to know your impressions of coming
而我想知道你第二次来马丘比丘的印象是什么
back to Machu Picchu for a second time?
来第二次了 诚实的讲 它依然让人惊叹 它依然让我印象深刻
Coming back a second time. Honestly, it is still amazing. It is still impressed me. It
他像六七年之后依旧有这种令人惊叹的因素
still has that ‘wow factor’ like six or seven years later. I think it is just one of those
我觉得他只是那些我不知道景点之一 如此特别而且它千姿百态因为
sites that is I don’t know, so special, and also it always looks different because the
因为这里的天气变化的如此戏剧性而且非常快
weather here changes so dramatically and it changes so quickly. So like when we first
就像我们早上到这里时它非常凉爽 有雾 我们甚至看不到马丘比丘
got here in the morning it was super cold and foggy and we couldn’t even see Machu Picchu
但是现在看起来太阳已经出来了 天空开始放晴
but now it is like the sun is starting to come out and the sky is starting to clear
所以只是在这里闲逛几个小时 欣赏它的变化 这样真的很爽
so it is really cool just hanging out here for a few hours and seeing how it all changes.
所以是的 我很高兴我回来了
So yeah, I’m glad I came back.
好 Sam 大约6年前 你参观了马丘比丘
Okay, so Sam, you visited Machu Picchu about six years ago, how has does this trip compare
比起那次 这次的旅行怎么样
to that one?
天差地别 六年前我是最小气的背包客
This is like night and day. Six years ago I was the ultimate cheapskate backpacker.
我用了尽可能最便宜的交通路线来马丘比丘
I came to Machu Picchu using the cheapest transportation route possible. Basically I
基本上我在这个真的蜿蜒曲折的越野地区 乘坐这辆货车行走
took this van on this really twisty serpentine off-road area and then I went across on this
然后我乘做木吊车时遇见了这辆缆车 那真的很危险 而最终我们
cable car using this wooden trolley. It was really dangerous. And then eventually we did
走了一段路 坐火车到了这里
a bit of walking and took a train to get here. And I was so cheap at the time that they have
在他们有这些小公交上下往返马丘比丘时我真的很小气 因此我最终
these little buses that ply up and down to get up to Machu Picchu. And I was so cheap
步行上下那座大山 然后就像 筋疲力尽了
that I ended up walking up and down that big hill and it was like exhausting. By the time
我们到达了就比就是我已经乏力了 是的
we actually got to Machu Picchu I was already tired. Yeah, because that is a 25 minute bus
因为那是公交车25分钟的路程 你走路过去需要几个小时
ride. So you were walking that would be a couple of hours. And it is like up like that
所以这次爬到这里是完全不同的经历
so yeah a completely different experience this time around. It was nice to do it using
通过真正的印加古道 拥有更好的住宿条件和
the actual Inca Trail, staying at a little bit of a nicer accommodation and coming to
这次跟随导游参观马丘比丘很赞
see Machu Picchu with a guide this time around.
好,所以下一个问题 我知道人们经常
Okay, so now next question. I know people always see Machu Picchu in documentaries,
在纪录片、明信片和杂志中参观马丘比丘 你认为亲自来一趟很重要吗 是的 绝对是
postcards, magazines. Do you think it is important for people to see it in person? Yeah, absolutely.
他是世界上名副其实的奇迹之一
It’s actually one of these wonders of the world that actually lives up to its reputation.
而我真正想的是 当我真的离家来到马丘比丘 只是因为这里的雄伟景色
And what I really think, what I really get out of coming to Machu Picchu is just a sense
像这里如此壮观 当你来到这里 四处走走
of the sheer scale of the place. Like it is massive. When you come here and walk around
你真的能了解到这座印加的失落之城有多巨大
you get a really good sense of just how big this lost city of the Inca’s is. Woo hoo!
喔吼!去马丘比丘!
Go Machu Picchu!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ScErtWzoo

相关推荐