ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

LWIF X – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

LWIF X

LWIF X EP1 - The Beginning

大家好!我是Greg.今天的话题是:爱子爸爸在日本的暖心日常.
Hey, guys! It’s Greg here. Today’s topic: Life where I’m from… X.
“什么!!!”那是我的新频道,爱子爸爸在日本的暖心日常.
“What???” That’s my new channel, Life Where I’m From X !!!
这个确实对我来说很怪因为我…我喜欢制作视频,我喜欢做幕后
And this is actually quite weird for me because I… I like making videos, I like being behind the camera,
但呃…在照相机前会很怪。
but it’s… Yeah, It’s odd being in front of the camera.
无论如何,你可能会好奇“为什么会起这个名字?”
Anyways. You might be wondering “Why Life Where I’m From X?”
“’X’是什么意思?为什么?为什么? ”
“What does the ‘X’ mean? Why? Why?”
好吧“X”也许意味着裸体(少儿不宜)”.不,我只是在开玩笑.我不会说这类东西.
Well, “X” maybe means “X-rated”. No. I’m just joking. No cursing from this mouth.
但我的确会说一些成人题材的话题,
But it does mean I might talk about adult oriented topics,
呃…像歧视,性别问题和无家可归者等
aah… things like discrimination, things about gender issues, umm… homelessness…
那些使孩子们在看的时候感到无聊.所以就说一下更加重要的话题,一些沉重的话题
things that kids would get bored watching. So just some more important topics, some heavy topics…
我不知道谁在敲门.有人在那儿捣乱
I don’t know who is knocking. Somebody is building something over here.
“X”也可以意味着“探索”,你知道就像“太空探索技术公司”那样,做些不同的事.
“X” could also mean “exploration”, as in “SpaceX”, you know, doing different things.
“X”也可以是“实践性的”,像“谷歌X”。所以我会拍一些360度的视频或者是时间流逝的镜头.
“X” could be “experimental”, like “Google X”. So things like 360 degree video or perhaps time lapse footage.
或者“X”可以代表“额外”.在“额外的材料”中我还不知道放些别的什么.
Or “X” could stand for “extra”, as in “extra stuff” that I don’t know where else to put.
你可能会看见什么?你也许会看见像我这样的视频播客谈论我感兴趣的话题
What might you see? Well you might see some Vlogs of me talking about topics that interest me,
或者会是一些激起我兴趣的美丽镜头.
or it might be some beautiful footage of places that intrigue me.
虽然最重要的是,我想要讲故事.我想要与你们分享一些事,并且希望你们也喜欢它们!
Most importantly, though, I want to tell stories. I want to share things with you and I hope you like them.
事实上,最最重要的是你不用看见Aiko在那些视频中.
Actually, most MOST importantly is that you don’t have to see Aiko in these videos.
(AIKO)安静!(GREG)你刚刚踢到我的三角架了.
(AIKO) Peace! (GREG) You just kicked my tripod.
无论如何,和往常一样,谢谢观看,我会把你们写在光盘的反面.
Anyways. As always, thanks for watching, and I’ll catch you on the flip side.
你去哪儿?你要按下“记录”健来结束这个视频.
Where did you go? You have to press the “record” button to stop this.
(ALKO)哦,好的.(GREG)对,就这样吧,结束.
(AIKO) Oh, OK. (GREG) Yeah. It’s over now. It’s… It’s done.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【MR】Skye

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A8gCsm5nVM

相关推荐