ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

节奏缓慢的有氧运动-适合热身 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

节奏缓慢的有氧运动-适合热身

Low Impact Cardio Workout for Beginners - Feel Good Cardio Warm Up

嘿 大家好 我是凯丽
Hey, guys! My name is Kelly.
视频来自fitnessblender.com
I’m with fitnessblender.com
今天我要给大家展示一些轻松的有氧运动
and today I have a low impact cardio workout for you.
这个层次很适合入门
This workout is great for beginners
也适合作为热身的部分
and it also makes for a really good warm–up.
为大家进行高强度间歇训练
If you’re going into HIIT or Strength Turning
或力量训练或者其他的高强度运动做准备
or anything more intense after this,
这里就不需要其他器材了
you won’t need any equipment for this,
接下来让我们开始吧
let’s go ahead and get started.
好了 我们接下来要做一组用时
All right, guys, we’re gonna be doing active intervals
50秒的锻炼 每组有10秒的休息时间
of 50 seconds with 10 seconds of rest in between each.
像我刚才说的 这是入门水平的
Like I said, this is a beginner friendly routine
能帮助大家好好热身
and it makes for a good warm up,
所以做起来会很轻松简单
so this is all going nice and easy on the body.
在这里 我们会完成所有不同程度的动作
We’d be working through all different planes of motion here though,
是时候开始了
so we’re gonna start off
脚步向后 手臂环绕一周
with a reverse stuff plus an arm circle,
你要后退一步
so you’re stepping back,
反向动作 你要做一个
with that opposite side, you’re doing a nice strong
呃……完整弧度的摆臂
er…full–range motion circle back,
肩袖应该感觉很有力
so this should feel good on your shoulders,
胸肌感觉很有力
should feel good to the chest,
四肢应该活络一点了
it should also warm up those legs a little bit.
你要交替地做这两个动作
So you’re just alternating back and forth,
用自己感到最舒服的方式和节奏
whatever you’re comfortable with, at whatever pace you’re comfortable with.
始终对你有好处
This is all about what works for you.
我看过别人犯的最普遍的错误是
So I think the most common mistake I see people making
一开始就很用力地做这些动作
is that they go way too hard right out of the gate
因为他们急着变得自以为的健康
when they’re trying to get fit,
所以一定要慢慢来
so it’s really important that you take your time
正确地完成这些动作
and you do it right.
这样才不会让自己对锻炼产生排斥
So you don’t want to make yourself hate exercise,
才不会伤害到自己
and you don’t want to hurt yourself.
在锻炼中伤到自己
It’s a very real possibility that you can hurt yourself
是很有可能的
while working out,
特别是对自己太严厉 做的太快的时候
especially if you push yourself too hard, too fast,
所以对自己耐心一些
so be patient with yourself,
尊重身体的本能
respect your body and
时时刻刻接收它传递给你的信息
listen to the messages that is sending you all the time,
我想说不要连续很多天都锻炼
except we want to tell you to skip too many workout days in a row,
锻炼很多天就必须忽略那些信息
that’s when you kind of have to skip over those messages
然后使身体恢复一下
and push yourself through.
现在是休息的时候了
So through these rest active intervals,
我们要来回挪动双腿
we’re just moving our feet back and forth.
接下来 我们要做侧步和向上抬举
Next step, we’re doing a side step plus an overhead press,
再一次 要完整 慢慢来
so again, nice and slow here.
你要尽可能保持平稳
Though you can pick up the pace
如果你想 你可以提高
if you want, you can kind…… kind of definitely step up
做这些动作的速度
the cardio of all of these moves.
另外
Otherwise
注意点 慢慢来
Just move slow with intention,
一定要保证动作幅度的完整
focusing on getting the entire range of motion,
不要像这样
instead of,
你不能做成这样 差不多等于没做
you don’t want to do this and just kind of miss,
你看 做一半幅度的动作
you know, do a half-hearted version of
你就等于在犯罪
each movement you want to really commit.
确保你完整地完成了动作
So make sure that you’re doing it right,
保持平稳
and then pick up the pace.
随意放点动感的音乐来激励自己
Feel free to turn on some music that motivates you.
放点节奏感强的音乐
Definitely helps make working out less painful
绝对能让锻炼更轻松
to have motivational music going on.
我很好奇你们锻炼时都听什么
I wonder what you guys listen to while you’re working out.
你们可以在下方评论里告诉我
Should tell me in the comments below.
还有5秒
Five seconds left.
一定不能屏住呼吸
Make sure you’re not holding your breath.
好了 接着来
Alright, so next up,
要记得休息时要
remember to keep moving to that interval did
保证自己别停下来
rest interval even.
接下来 我们要做方向相反的动作
Next, we want to do the opposite of that first range of motion,
向前迈步
it’s gonna be stepping forward
向前挥臂
and a forward roll with the arm.
再来 反方向 向前迈步
So again, opposite sides of the body, step forward,
挥手
arm circle,
向前
forward,
挥手
an arm circle.
保持
Keep your…
重心和平衡稳定
core pulled in nice and tight.
这感觉应该不错
So this should feel good.
像我说的 不论怎么说服自己
So like I said, make whatever modifications
都要促使自己完成锻炼
you need to, to make it work for you.
还有20秒
Got about 20 seconds left.
你看电视的时候
This is something really easy to turn on
可以轻易开始这种锻炼
while you’re watching TV.
相较于傻傻坐在那里几个小时
It’s a way better than sitting there for hours at a time,
做十分钟的锻炼和
so even those 10-minute
休息时走一走都有好处
intervals of moving around
或当你工作
or while you’re at work
做文案工作时
if you have a desk job,
它可以缓解情绪
it really helps and…
和压力的增加
the mood and stress level to get up and
再走一走
move around a little bit.
好了
Alright, so…
外摆手
swing your arms out.
下一个 我要做转体
Next, I’m gonna be doing a pivot
加上击掌和甩头
plus a blow and some neck movement.
到这里
So out here,
后退一步甩动你的手臂向后
in a step back slide your arm back,
打开你的手臂
open your arm up,
跟着手臂甩你的头
turn with your head with the arm
再回到前面
and then come back to front,
要移动 打开
so you’re sliding open,
伸展
extend,
向前
forward
再回来 像拉弓运动一样
and back, so kind of a bow motion here,
在拉的时候
as you’re pulling,
好像在拉弓一样
as if you’re pulling a bow.
保证你的头
Make sure you turn your head to
和手臂的摆动同步
follow that arm back.
应该有种拉伸的感觉
Should feel like a nice stretch
感觉胸肌在收缩
through the chest here.
一定不能屏住呼吸
You can make sure you’re not holding your breath.
还有十秒
10 seconds left here.
下一个环节
Move on to that next bit.
五秒
5 seconds.
好了 接着和我转体向前
Alright, so next up with me pivoting forward this time.
这次要斜着前后转
So like I said we’re moving front back diagonally.
我们要通过不同程度的动作来完成热身
We’re just warming up all the different planes of motion.
开始了
So here we go.
再一次 向前 转体 出拳
Again, forwards, we’re pivoting forward and extent,
出拳 收回
a bit of a swirl punch and back.
向前转
Forward pivot,
出拳
extend
回来
and back.
如果你觉得必要
If you want to, again,
你也可以加速
you can speed this up.
如果你计划做强度增大
If you’re planning on going into hit or
或更多剧烈有氧运动
more intense cardio afterwards,
我正在
you know what I work on,
缓慢提升心率
bringing your heart rate up slowly.
再来
So, again,
以平稳的姿态和完整的弧度来完成动作
do what you need to with the pace and range of motion
以保证这些动作有用
on these exercises to make it work for
尤其对于你今天的努力来说
whatever you’re using this for today.
如果你一会儿要做手臂力量训练
Again, actually, if you’re gonna be doing
这很有帮助
arm strength training,
接下来做一些转体
next, you could start to take these pivots,
接着蹲马步
turn them into a little bit of a squat,
接着
and then,
像这样
just as you go,
当肌肉活跃起来了 动作幅度可以加大
go deeper and deeper as your muscles get warm.
还有10秒
10 seconds left.
保持保持
Keep it going.
3
3
2
2
1
1
好了 还要接着走动
Alright, so keep moving
即使是在休息时间里
even during that a rest period.
接下来 我们要抬臂
So next up, we’re gonna be doing a curl
还有提膝
plus knee raise.
如果平衡感不好
So if you need help with balance,
不要犹豫 找个东西支撑
don’t hesitate to hold on to either a wall
比如墙或者工作台面
or a countertop
如果周围没东西可扶
or if you don’t have anything near you,
我们可以做成像这样的踮脚
we can even come up on your tiptoe like that.
怎么舒服怎么来吧
Just do whatever you’re comfortable with,
只要你能做到
and as you get into this,
让这些肌肉活络起来
so these muscles get warm,
把注意力放在压榨自己的潜能上
you can start to focus on squeezing.
你正在……
So you’re doing…
即使体重不重
even though you don’t have any weight,
你也可以压榨自己
you can squeeze.
这叫作拮抗肌训练
It’s called antagonistic,
这就像你假装
where you’re pretending like
在和自己作斗争一样
you were working against yourself,
这里什么都没有
so there’s nothing here,
但如果我
but if I pull and
同时是在和自己推拉
push against myself at the same time,
就是好像有人试着拉着我的手向下的感觉
as if someone’s trying to pull my hand down,
像用着二头肌训练机一样
then you can really work that bicep
但实际上完全没有东西在拉你
even with no weight at all.
我还有10秒
I have about ten seconds left.
5
5
3
3
2
2
1
and 1.
好了 接下来 我们要
Alright, so next up, we need to…
我们要做 希望能说清楚
we’re going to be doing, if I can talk,
早上好和小牛赛跑
a good morning and a calf race.
所以 打开双脚 与肩同宽
so, then the same with your feet about shoulder-width the card.
手背在头后
Hands behind your head
优雅地回来 背部展平
and back nice and flat,
向前弯腰
bend forward,
起来
come up,
踮脚
and go on your tiptoes.
再来 如果你需要
And again, if you need to
你可以撑着墙
you can hold on to a wall for support,
除非平衡感
if you’re balanced,
还是你正在努力的方向
something that you’re still working on,
不然做到最好
otherwise do the best that you can.
压紧你的脚尖
Squeeze once around those tiptoes.
还有20秒
20 seconds left.
保持背部的平直
Focus on keeping your back flat.
你要挤压你的臀肌
And you want to focus on squeezing your glutes
同时保持背部紧驰
on the way up keeping your back nice and tight.
还有5秒
5 seconds left.
好了 抖一抖肌肉
Alright, so shake out those muscles.
我们继续下个来回
So next up, we’re gonna be going back and forth.
这个微妙的动作是侧弓步 你同样可以更往下压
A subtle move just a side lunge that you can again make deeper
如果你想挑战一下
if you want to make the exercise harder.
可以做完侧弓步后
You’re pulling to the side lunge a little bit,
挥臂横扫
and then sweeping,
侧弓步 挥臂
so side lunge and sweep.
这么说吧
Actually,
还可以挥臂捞 不是很好看
there way a scoop not sweet,
舀向一侧
so scoop to the side and
再来一遍 感受并享受完整幅度的动作
again, feel this really enjoy this range of motion,
因为肩膀会感觉很紧实
because it should feel good through your shoulders,
上半身也是
through your upper body,
有点伸展的感觉
it’s a little bit of a stretch,
要让臀部和大腿动起来
so you’re getting a little bit of gluten thigh work.
你从一侧倾到另一侧的时候
When you lean the side to side,
同时压一下另一侧的腿部肌肉
and also stretching out that inner thigh of the other leg.
然后横扫挥臂
And then sweeping with your arms,
大幅度动作
big wide motion
会让上背部有拉伸的感觉
should feel good to the upper back.
还有15秒
15 seconds left.
10秒
10 seconds.
好了 接下来我们
All right, so next up we’re gonna be doing
做屈膝弓步
a curtsy step
还有扩胸运动
plus a chest opener.
其他的动作你可以想方设法
Another move that you can make as difficult
让它往难了或简单了做
or as easy as you needs it to be.
我们从这里开始
So we’re starting here,
一只脚后撤
and then back behind your body,
扩胸
and then open your chest up.
就感受拉伸的感觉
just enjoy that stretch.
交替
Alternating
一侧到另一侧
from side to side.
再说一遍 不能屏住呼吸
Making sure you’re not holding your breath.
你要保持平稳
And you can either pick up the pace,
有那种有氧运动的样子
and make it more of a cardio exercise.
可以通过简单的方式
Go as quickly as you can with
加速你的动作
a nice clean form,
或者优雅慢慢地做
or you can stay nice and slow and
沉浸在屈膝弓步里
start to dip down into that curtsy lunge.
看你怎么选了
So it’s up to you,
搞清楚你的目的
what your goals are,
你的动作强度
what your fitness level is,
以及在你做完之后要做的事
and what you’re doing after this.
还有15秒
15 seconds left.
如果还有文案工作要做
If you work a desk job,
这种运动
this kind of thing
可以改善改善坐姿 保存体力
can save your posture or save your fitness,
这练习对你而言确实有效
it can help you,
一次就10分钟
just even 10 minutes at a time.
又能防止坐在那一天
And avoid the Blues from sitting
给自己带来郁闷
all day long,
因为这对你的健康没有好处
because it’s really not good for us.
好了 最后一次休息
All right, this is our last interval,
下一个动作是下蹲斜砍
we’re gonna be doing a squat chop,
你可以蹲得深一点或浅一点
so you can make this as shallow as deep as you like.
双手举过头
Up above the head,
下到另一侧
and then down to the side.
另一边也一样
So show you from the side too.
你可以蹲得很浅
So you can go just really shallow,
手差不多到膝盖的样子
just barely bending your knees.
或者更深一点
Or you can start to go deeper and deeper,
只要舒服
as you get comfortable,
强度适中
as your fitness level and your…
不会拉伤你的肌肉就好
muscles allow.
还有20秒
20 seconds left.
不到10秒了
Under 10 seconds.
2
2
1
1
好了 朋友们 如果你把这次练习当做热身
All right guys, so if you were using this for a warm up,
那么祝你下一组动作圆满完成
good luck on your next routine,
也别忘了做一些放松动作
don’t forget to cool down as well.
如果你把这次练习当做入门练习
And if you’re using this as a beginner routine,
就为你花了这10分钟锻炼高兴吧
just be really glad that you just did these 10 minutes.
每个人都有个起点
Everybody starts somewhere,
开头总是很平凡
and it’s all about starting in general,
接着往下努力
and then building on that.
不要沮丧彷徨
So never feel discouraged,
重要的是你愿意做并且做到了
the important point is that you showed up and you did it,
尽管只有10分钟
even if it was just 10 minutes.
你努力过 挣扎过
You were here,
你在为你自己的健康投入精力和努力
you’re investing in yourself and your health,
正因如此 你是最棒的
so good job on that.
非常感谢你能和我一起锻炼
Thank you for working out with me,
做得好
good job guys,
锻炼结束啦
this workout is complete.
结束
Workout complete.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

动起来,你不能保证未来,你只能保证现在。

听录译者

survivor

翻译译者

0.0

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SibjPw9Khz4

相关推荐