ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

“爱”(你被告知的一切都是谎言) – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

“爱”(你被告知的一切都是谎言)

"LOVE" (Everything you have been told was a lie)

她真贴心啊
She’s so sweet.

Love.
似乎每个人对爱都有自己的定义 对吧?
It seems like everybody has their own definition for it, right?
有人爱他们的猫主子 他们的狗 他们的车 他们的鞋
Some people love their cats, their dogs, their cars, their shoes.
有人爱自己的丈夫 有人爱做爱
Some people love their husband, some people love sex.
可以确定的是 每个人都渴望被爱
One thing for sure is that everybody wants to be loved.
但很多人并不擅长
But not many people are good at it.
但是 问题仍然存在
But question still remains.
爱 到底是什么?
What the hell is it?
你看 事实是我们都忘了爱的本来面目
You see, the truth is we’ve forgotten what real love is.
我们所有对于爱的理解来源于爱情小说 爱情电影
All ideas about love come from story books, romantic comedies,
流行歌曲 facebook
popular songs, facebook means.
对吧?他们都传递着一种失真的 浪漫的爱情类型
Right? They all show this type of, fuzzy romantic type of love.
但是 回归到日常的生活中
And that’s you are where in your own life,
这些想法导致了更多的焦虑与痛苦
these ideas have led to more anxiety and pain
而不是愉悦与幸福
in true pleasure and happiness.
原因是因为这些想法本身就是有缺陷的
The reason being is because these ideas in themselves are flaws
它们建立于所有权的控制与自私之上
They are based on ownership and selfishness
你是我的宝贝儿 我的肝儿 我的心
You are my babe, my boo, my sweet heart.
我爱你 但只限于你和我在一起时
I love you but only if you were with me.
这种爱是占有式的 对吧?
That’s a possessive type of love, right?
这种爱是带有附加条件的
That’s love with strings attached.
这种爱是不纯粹的
That’s an impure type of love.
我该问一下:你恨谁?
I should share this question: Who you hate?
可能是你爱过的人 对吧?
It’s probably somebody you used to love, right?
你会发现很大一部分的谋杀都是出于犯罪和激情
You see a large percentage of murders are actually done out of crime and passion.
曾想牵手一生的爱人
Couples they want held hands,
现在互相猜忌和厌倦 拿枪指着对方的头
now they hold guns to each other’s heads out of jealousy or obsession.
曾温柔轻吻对方的爱人 现在却憎恨着彼此
Couples they want to share tender kisses now they share hatred for one another.
怎么会这样?
How can that be?
爱情怎么会变成仇恨?
How can love ever turned into hate and a single instinct?
这还是爱吗?
Was that love?
我的回答是 不 这不是爱
My answer is no. It wasn’t love.
这是强制的占有
It was compulsive attachment.
科学家曾注意到
Scientists have actually observed that
当你陷入爱河时 脑子活跃的部分与
the exact same part of your brain that activates when you’re in love
吸毒吸嗨时脑子里活跃的部分是一样的
is the exact same that activates when you’re high on cocaine.
所以……痛与乐的循环
So…the cycle of pain and pleasure
是我们在爱情里的体验
that a lot of us go through when in a relationship
它使我们活得有生气
make us feel alive.
但 这也很恐怖 对吧?
But, so it is terrible, right?
这不是爱 这是占有 这是上瘾
That’s not love. That’s attachment. That’s addiction.
这是毋庸置疑的
And that’s clear.
所以爱是什么?
So what is love?
好的 我相信
Well, I believe that
每个人 特别是处于一段关系中的人
everybody especially if you are in a personal relationship with somebody.
你应该为更高层次的爱而奋斗
You should strive towards a higher form of love
这是我们成长的时候
It’s about time we grow up.
你知道的 一个男人或女人
You know, the idea that one man or one woman
能满足你所有的需求 这样的想法是自私的 不公平的
will satisfy all of your needs is selfish and unfair.
想着有人为你而改变 或者你为别人而改变
Thinking somebody can fix you, or that you can fix somebody else
简直是大错特错
is just plain wrong.
你看 爱是需要洞察力的
You see, love is an insight job.
为了爱别人 我们首先得爱自己
In order to love others, we have to first love ourselves.
我们必须在某种程度上成熟起来
We have to mature in a way
以便于我们可以处理好自己的情绪
that we can take care of our own emotional needs,
我们能妥善处理好自己的问题
we can help ourselves
我们能接受爱人的缺陷
And that way we accept the flaws in our partners
因为我们早已接受自己的缺陷
because we have already accept the flaws in ourselves.
不再是改正缺陷以适应对方
Well that cuts out fixing everything anymore.
因为改变意味着有东西出错了
Because fixing implies that something is wrong.
你想改变你的爱人
You want to fix your partner.
你不是因为他是谁而爱他
You don’t love them for who they are.
你爱的是你想象中的他
You love them for what you think they can be.
这是不对的 这很自私
And that’s wrong. That’s selfish.
你必须欣然接受你本来的样子
You have to accept happily where you are in your life
知道你在未来会有所提升
and know that you can improve in the future.
只要你这么做 你就可以给予你的爱人同样的尊重
Once you do that, you can give your partner that same respect.
爱里便不再有愤怒 占有
There’s no more anger or controling clinginess in this type of love.
而是轻松接受 充满善意
There’s a relaxing acceptance. There’s kindness.
温柔以待 示弱也可以
There’s tenderness. There’s vulnerability.
你不再沉溺于爱
You’re just no more falling in love
你放开自己 让爱来温柔自己
You allow yourself to be open enough to let love fall into you.
所以 从这种意义上来说 你就是爱
So, in that sense, you become an instrument of love.
你不再关心你是否还能得到它
You no longer care if you even get it back or not.
只关于你是谁 你就是爱
That’s just who you are. You just love.
你是爱的工具
You are an instrument of love.
所以 下个结论
So, to conclude,
我不知道灵魂伴侣是否存在
I don’t know if soulmates exist or not.
但我知道根据这个词的特殊性质
But I do know just by the very nature of that word,
“灵魂伴侣”
that phrase “soul mate”,
为了了解它 你必须深入内心
you have to be a soul in order to realize this.
当你反映着真实的自我 你真实的灵魂
And when you are reflecting your true self, your true soul,
你不再发怒
you’re no longer reflecting anger,
感到痛苦 你自尊自爱
pain, your past feels in your ego.
爱就在这时绽放 因为灵魂只表达
That’s when love can blossom because the soul’s only expression
最纯粹的爱
is pure love.
我认为当两个人 两个灵魂都能在此达成一致(那就是纯粹的爱)
And I think when two people, when two souls come to this understanding.
那很稀少 却很美
That’s rare. That’s beautiful.
这便是值得我们去奋斗的
Well that’s something that we should all strive towards.
所以 走向理智
So walk to the wise.
如果你不知道如何去爱 你会毁了它
If you don’t know how to love, you will inevitably destroy it.
因为这就像你试着成为木匠大师
Because it’s like trying to be a master carpenter.
如果你不知道怎么用这些工具
If you don’t know how to use the tool, chances are
你只会切到自己的手
you cut your hand.
愿爱与和平共在
Love. Peace.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

哲学视频。关于爱,我们还不太成熟。听听别人对于爱的理解。一起成为更好的人吧。

听录译者

Frank_Xie

翻译译者

Sallyzhe

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EPnhuq9vVo

相关推荐