未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

看大胃王吃东西能减肥吗?

Lose Weight by Watching Binge-Eating Videos?

Chances are you’ve come across videos of ordinary people
你可能已经看过这样的视频
consuming extraordinary amounts of food.
一个普通人吃着份量并不普通的食物
It’s called Mukbang, but now people
这种视频被称为吃播 但现在
are watching the videos for a different reason.
人们是出于一个特别原因来看吃播的
Check it out.
一起来看看
Now, I can eat.
现在 我开始吃啦
That was good.
味道不错
Mukbang originated in South Korea
吃播源自韩国
and literally translates to ‘Eating Broadcast.’
严格翻译为“吃饭直播”
The videos show people binge-eating massive amounts of food:
视频里的人们暴饮暴食
everything from lobster to fried chicken.
吃的东西从龙虾到炸鸡应有尽有
Some Mukbang videos have over 10 million views.
一些吃播视频已经有超一千万的播放量了
Now some viewers are saying
现在一些观众说
they watch Mukbang for weight loss.
他们看吃播是为了减肥
They claim watching the videos
他们声称看这些视频
helps them satisfy their own food cravings and lose weight.
能够在满足食欲的同时减掉体重
But experts warn these videos could be triggering
但专家们警告说这些视频
to those with eating disorders.
可能会引发饮食功能失调
So, is Mukbang a great new weapon
所以在和肥胖的斗争中
in the battle of the bulge?
吃播是新的有力武器吗?
Or should you just power down and hit the gym?
还是说我们应该关掉电源去健身房呢?
Joining us to discuss, Board Certified Nutrition Specialist,
和我们参与讨论的是行业认证的营养专家
Melina Jampolis.
Melina Jampolis
(audience applauds)
[观众鼓掌]
All right, so before we get to some
好的 首先
of the nutritional elements of all of this,
在我们听取营养学的意见之前
I wanna ask you as a mental health expert,
我想先问问你 作为一个心理健康专家
do you see a potential benefit in using Mukbang
你认为看吃播会可能帮助到
for weight loss?
减肥吗
Well I think the theory is that it evokes
我想他们的理论是这样的
this evolutionary emotion of disgust.
看吃播会逐渐形成我们的一种恶心的观感
And when we have disgust,
而我们反感某个东西时
it tells us to run away; stay away.
我们就会远离它并保持距离
And, it’s like, “Okay, if you feel disgusted watching somebody eat the food,
这就形成 “如果你看别人吃东西感到恶心
then you won’t eat it yourself.”
那自己就不会吃了”
Unfortunately, it could actually
不幸的事实是这些吃播
make you feel very positive about this.
让人产生的是一种正向的观感
And, also, by the way, it’s glamorizing
还附带美化了
binge-eating disorder: a real condition
暴食症这种真实存在的病症
that’s diagnosable and carries high-mortality risks.
而且这种病具有高致死率
And, so, I’m very concerned about it.
所以我对此感到十分担忧
We all love food, but not in this amount.
我们都爱美食 但不是这种份量的
I don’t even think it’s glamorizing binge-eating disorders.
我甚至认为 这不是在美化暴食症
I think it’s trivializing it.
而是在轻视暴食症
We know that binge-eating disorder
我们都知道暴食症
is a real, serious condition.
真的是一种严重的病况了
And, by the way, binge-eating like this
而且 单纯像这样暴饮暴食
is not without its risks.
也并非没有风险
I mean studies have shown that when you eat large quantities
研究表明 吃超大份量的东西
of especially less healthful food
尤其是超大份量的不健康食品
that you could trigger a heart attack;
可能会引发心脏病
you could trigger a gout attack;
也可能引发痛风
you could trigger gall bladder problems
还可能引起胆囊疾病
and just severe reflux.
和重度反流
So medically… There’s a guy
所以医学上……
earlier this year in an eating competition who died.
今年早前就有人死于大胃王比赛
The Doctors.
《医生》
12 years in!
12年啦!
The prognosis you prayed for.
你所想要的病情预断
For the first time in public,
第一次在公开场合
I wanna see if she can take a few steps.
我想看看她能不能自己走几步
This is so scary.
这太可怕了
The treatment you needed.
你所需要的治疗
You look fabulous!
你看起来真棒!
It’s the daytime talk show
日间谈话节目
that’s been your cure for over a decade.
已为你的健康保驾护航十年之久
That is literally taking the lives from their community.
那简直就是从他们社区中夺他们的命
I can’t believe that this is happening.
我不敢相信这一切正在发生
With the issues affecting your health right now.
解决那些侵袭你健康的问题
It is not housing.
这不是住房
It is not economic inequality.
这也不是经济失调
It is a health crisis.
这是健康危机
I lied to you.
我骗了你
And I lied to you.
我也骗了你
I have a truth that I am going to reveal.
我现在要把真相说出来
The Doctors, on call for Season 12.
《医生们》 第12季随时待命

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

吃播视频在网络走红,如今一些观众说看吃播可以帮助减肥,这是真的吗

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

keydew

审核员

审核员BA

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMEC8Y1joEk

相关推荐