ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

让你在讲英语的时候看起来更自信 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

让你在讲英语的时候看起来更自信

Look More Confident When You Speak English

早上好
– Good morning.
我是来自DoingEnglish的朱利安·诺斯布鲁克
I’m Julian Northbrook from DoingEnglish.com.
[欢快的音乐]
[upbeat music]
南希·迈耶的电影《实习生》中
There’s a fantastic scene
有一个非常棒的情景
in Nancy Meyer’s film The Intern.
本 一个70岁的退休老人 应聘实习生的职位
Ben, a retired 70-year-old applies for an intern position.
从一开始 他就很注意自己的着装
Right from the start, he’s very careful about what he wears.
他穿着正统的男西装 细节讲究
Classic suits, attention to detail,
当然 口袋里也总带着手帕
and of course, always with a handkerchief in his pocket.
本得到了这份工作
Ben gets the job,
并且从他得到工作开始
and right from the very beginning,
人们就开始对他的着装说三道四
people start to comment on the way that he is dressed.
“嘿 本 你以后每天都要穿西装打领带吗?”
“Hey Ben, you gonna wear a suit every day?”
有一个很酷的年轻人问道
One of the cool young guys asks.
“当然” 本回答道
“You bet,” replies Ben.
尽管老板告诉本他并不需要
Even the boss tells Ben he doesn’t need
穿的这么正式来上班
to dress up for work.
“不用穿那么正式来上班”
“Don’t feel like you need to dress up.”
她说 “穿的休闲点就行了”
“We’re super cas’ here,” she says.
但是本的回答还是一样
But again, Ben’s reply is the same.
“我穿西装打领带就很舒服 谢谢”
“I’m comfortable in a suit, thank you.”
事情就是这样
Here’s the thing, though.
在人人都穿的很休闲的环境里
In an environment where everybody dresses in the same super casual way,
本没有追随他们
Ben turns heads.
他站了出来 成为了自信
He stands out as being somebody with confidence
又值得尊重的人
and somebody who deserves respect.
调查显示 那些穿着与众不同的人
Research actually shows that people who dress unusually
更易得到他人的尊重
tend to get more respect than other people.
不一定要穿奇装异服
This doesn’t necessarily mean they dress weird,
尽管大多数时候他们是这么穿的
although of course, sometimes they do.
比如Lady Gaga
Take Lady Gaga, as an example.
但更多指的是 他们穿自己想穿的
But rather, they wear what they want to wear
他们穿出自己独特的风格和自信
and they wear it with style and confidence.
看上去似乎不止是你说话时的
Coming across as confident when you speak is about far more
用词和语言展现出你的自信
than just the words and language that you use.
而是你表现自己的方式
It’s about the way that you hold yourself,
是你给自己的定位
the way that you position yourself,
以及是你给人们的印象
and the overall perception that you give people.
当你穿着得当
When you dress well
并且穿着舒适的时候
and you feel comfortable in what you’re wearing,
你就展现出了你的长处和自信 它们助你赢得人们的尊重
you exude strength and confidence which gains people’s respect.
当你赢得了人们的尊重 你会更加自信
When you gain people’s respect you feel more confident still
这种自信会渗透进你的所有行为
and that filters out into everything that you do,
包括说英语
including speaking English.
下一次你遇到重要会议
Next time you have an important meeting,
重要的报告 或者其他需要你讲一口流利英语的情况
a presentation or some situation where you’ve got to speak English well,
花些时间想想你要穿什么
take some time to think about what you’re wearing
就像花时间思考你需要说什么一样
as well as what you’ve got to say
那样你从一开始就会感觉更好
and you will feel better right from the beginning
而且最后也会说得很好
and sound better as a result.
当然 人们都说 如果你不懂语言
Of course, this said, even the nicest jacket in the world
世界上最美的外衣 也救不了你
is not going to save you if you don’t know the language
这是你不管在什么场合说英语都要记住的
that you need for whatever situation it is that you’re speaking English,
这时候就可以找我了
which is where I come in.
如果你在学习语言的路上挣扎
If you are struggling to learn the language that
并且你需要有效的使用它
you need and use it effectively with the people
与想要沟通的人沟通
that you want to use it with,
我建议你来听 MasterEnglishFAST.com这个网站的课
I suggest you head over to MasterEnglishFAST.com
你可以免费下载我的书的第一章
and download the first chapter of my book completely free.
如果你喜欢我的书 就来买一本吧
If you like what you see, then get yourself a copy.
这就是我今天的课程
That, then, is it for me today.
如果你喜欢这个视频 就给它点个赞吧
If you liked what you saw, go ahead, give it a thumbs up.
如果你不喜欢 那么不用担心
If you hated this video, no worries.
现在点击逊毙了按钮
Bash that thumbs down button now.
如果你是新来的 记得点击订阅此频道
Subscribe to this channel if you’re new,
我要热死了 这身太厚了
and I am so bloody hot it’s unreal,
我要去换衣服了
so I’m gonna go change.
拜拜
Goodbye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

着装影响自信,那么怎么穿才能让自己更自信,而且赢得尊重呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

DiannaL

审核员

YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP6g1xDKoCE

相关推荐