ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

孤狼 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

孤狼

Lone Wolf - Motivational Video For All Those Fighting Battles Alone

山中之狼
The wolf on the hill is never
从未如攀山之狼那般饥渴
as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill
独自过活不容易
It’s not easy going get alone,
但你若保持真我 砥砺前行
but if you keep going, stay true to yourself,
最终将会如愿以偿
it will be worth it in the end.
最难行进之路
The hardest walk you can make
是孤军奋战之路 但这是
is the walk you make alone. But that is the walk
令你成为强中之王的道路
that makes you the strongest.
也是最能打造品格之道
That is the walk that builds your character the most,
在独自战斗
to all of you fighting battles alone,
逆向奔跑 追求成功的人
to all of you going against gets the grain,
和一味否定的人对抗的人 保持强大 勇往直前
battling the naysayers, stay strong, keep going.
保持强壮 一路向前
STAY STRONG! KEEP GOING!
道路艰险
This walk is hard,
但最跋涉的步履总会前行至最好的地方
but the hardest walks lead to the greatest destinations.
致艰的攀登后总会看到最美的风景
The toughest climbs always lead to to the best views.
一切都会如愿以偿
It will be worth it in the end.
如果你展现自我
And if you show what you are made of,
人生知己将会出现
the right people will show up in your life.
你不会永远都是一头孤狼
You won’t be a lone wolf forever.
只有少数人懂得欣赏你的品质
You have qualities only few can admire,
因为大多数人无法与你相提并论
because most don’t possess.
只有少数人能摸清你的实力
You have strength only few can understand.
因为大多数人阅历匮乏
because most have never experienced.
所以请不要屈服 不要妥协
So don’t give in. Don’t settle.
不要同流世俗而降低了对自己的期望
Don’t lower your expectations to fit into the world!
因为你生而出类拔萃
You were born to stand out.
生而统领众狼
You were born to lead, lead the pack.
人们说山顶上的狼
They say wolf of the hill is never
不如攀山之狼那般饥渴
as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill
请始终做一只攀山之狼
always be that wolf climbing the hill
渴望更多 渴望成长
Always hungry for more, always hungry to grow,
滋养心灵 提升境界
to feed your mind and rise to the highest level.
便可实现自我
You can take yourself.
不要回头 一路向前
Never looking back, always looking forward
迎来盛宴 那场属于你的成功之宴
to the next feast. Feast of success in whatever you do.
短暂的独行也无妨
It does not matter if you have to walk alone for a while.
方向正确 相比随波于歧路者
It is much better to walk alone in the right direction
独身者更胜一筹
than to follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.
坚强刚毅! 与众不同!
STAY STRONG! BE DIFFERENT!
命运掌握在自己手中!
Your destiny is in your hands.
从此出发去追寻吧
Get out there and hunt it.
下载或共享到其他设备
download or stream to any device
www.FearlessMotivation.com
www.FearlessMotivation.com

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

独行者的心中要有光亮 Stay strong. Keep going.

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

W①D

审核员

审核员 HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMFc7agO09w

相关推荐