ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

伦敦政经学院网球:运动观察 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

伦敦政经学院网球:运动观察

London School of Economics Tennis: Sports Insight

红序教育
*伦敦政治经济学院 网球队*

我觉得成为网球
– So I think the best thing about
俱乐部成员的好处是
being part of the tennis club is
它面向所有人开放
that it’s literally open to anybody.
不论你是从没拿过球拍的小白
No matter if you’ve never picked up a racquet before.
是高手还是一般水平
And maybe if you are an amazing player or decent player
只要你想加入就可以
and you wanna join a team, there’s still player out here
这一点非常好
that are absolutely amazing.
每天是谁激励着你尝试和自我完善
Who will inspire you everyday to try and improve.
我是杰森颖 大三
I’m Jason Ying, I’m a third year,
在大学的最后一年
final year undergraduate student
在伦敦大学学经济学
studying economics at the LSE.
考入LSE前
So before joining LSE,
我其实在网上了解过网球俱乐部
I’d actually read up online about the LSE tennis club,
他们是拉夫伯乐的冠军
and how they’d had a triumph over Loughborough,
他们的体育非常强
who are all supposed to be amazing at sport.
这一点吸引着我来到了伦敦大学
And that really drew me to the tennis here at LSE
我知道这里水准很高
cuz I’d knew it’d be an amazing standard.
今年我们从社会选手中注入了大量新鲜血液
This year we had a huge influx of social tennis players.
我觉得我们有很大机会
This is due to I think in large part
年初赛季我们有拼一把的机会
we had a give it a go session at the beginning of the year,
这也激励了那些从没
which encouraged people to take up tennis
摸过球拍的人们来打网球
who maybe never picked up a racquet.
也许是被安迪·莫瑞所激励
Maybe inspired by Andy Murray.
实际上网球场就
The fact that the tennis courts
就紧挨着校园
are right next to campus as well
很多人来打网球
really encourages people to play some tennis.
我们有教练教授初学者
We’ve got a coach for beginners.
他们可以每周打两次
They get an opportunity to play twice a week
在周三和周六
on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
我们的竞技队伍有约40名成员
We’ve got about 40 members in our competitive teams
每周进行对抗赛
playing matches every week.
网球社团则有大约90人
And about 90 members in our social program.
伦敦大学网球俱乐部有五支队伍
The LSE tennis club has got five teams,
其中4支在BUCS联盟比赛
four who play in the BUCS leagues
一支在LUSL联盟
and one who play in the LUSL league,
即伦敦大学联盟
which is the London University league.
所以我们的顶尖队伍
So, our men’s first team plays
是在全英国第二的组织中比赛
in the second highest division nationally in the UK.
很多地区旅行
Our first team get the opportunity to travel to several different places.
上周他们去了埃克塞特
Last week they went to Exeter
与那里的网球队对战大奖赛
to play against them in the cup match.
他们对阵巴茅斯大学队
They played against Barmouth.
我大一时他们去了苏格兰
In my first year they even got to go to Scotland
与斯特灵比赛
to play against Stirling.
我们的亚军和季军队伍
Our second and third team
因为没有别的联赛
because there are no other divisions
主要与伦敦的球队比赛
largely play against teams from London.
然而我们的2队可以与坎特伯雷匹敌
However, our second teams manage to play against Canterbury.
我们的女子1队
And our women’s first team are
在全国第3梯队赛区
in the third highest division nationally.
去年她们其实赢了联赛冠军
And they actually won their league last year.
我叫Celine 是LSE网球队的一员
– Hi my name is Celine, I’m part of the LSE tennis team.
我最爱的就是比赛
The best thing for me is competing.
正是每周都能打比赛
So it’s playing the matches every week.
我们才有高潮和低谷
So we have these highs and these lows,
去年的一个高潮就是联赛登顶
and one of the highs last year was coming top of our league.
一周中我最喜欢的是周三
My favorite part of the week is Wednesday
因为那是我们打比赛的时间 我喜欢比赛
because that’s when we play matches and I like competing.
这也是培养感情的时候
And it’s also a bonding experience
因为我们都一起旅行
because we all get to travel together
一起去英国各地
to different parts of the UK.
为了胜利 我们互相扶持
And we’re really supporting each other to win,
即使输了 也是我们
and even when we lose it’s an experience
共同的经历
that we have together.
比赛很花精力
What’s demanding is the matches,
因为你基本上一整天
because you pretty much have a whole day
不能工作
where you can’t work.
你牺牲了那一天 还得旅行
You sacrifice that day and
打比赛
and you just have to travel, and play matches.
有时候 这很花精力
So sometimes, that gets demanding.
当我来到LSE 我完全确定
When I came to LSE I was 100% sure
我想加入网球队
I wanted to be in the tennis team.
因为我本想申请美国学校
Because I considered applying to America,
并且拿网球的奖学金
and going on scholarship to play tennis.
因此我的目标之一就是打网球
So one of my big goals was to play tennis
即使LSE不算是一个
even the LSE is not really a place
玩体育的好地方
where you go to do sports.
但我绝对想要加入
But I definitely wanted to get involved
因此我做的第一件事
and so that’s the first thing I did
就是看看这只队伍
was check out the team.
让我惊讶的是
So one thing I found surprising
LSE的网球水平
at LSE was that the level of tennis.
我们有部分相当厉害的选手
We actually have some really good players.
我们也有个教练
We have a coach also.
我并没有想到这里水平如此高
So I didn’t expect the level to be this high,
而且投入这么多
and to have this much commitment.
我觉得来到LSE让我网球技术更精进
I think coming to LSE has made me a better tennis player.
嗨 我叫Tom
– Hi my name’s Tom,
我在伦敦政经学院学习会计与金融
I study Accounting and Finance at the London School of Economics.
我是大一新生 所以我直接从学校过来
I’m a first year, so I came straight from school.
对于明年的网球 我相当期待
For tennis next year I’m looking forward to it quite a lot.
今年作为新生加入非常好
It’s always good coming in as a fresher this year
显然我没有这个经历
obviously I didn’t get that experience.
但我看得出 有新人很好
But I can tell it’s gonna be good having new
一群新生入学 新选手
a lot of freshers coming in, new players,
对俱乐部是件好事
which is gonna be very good for the club.
希望我们能保持
So hopefully we can try to maintain
我们在联赛和大奖赛上的排位
our positions in the leagues and the cups.
同时 作为一个大二生
But also, I think as a second year
你会对运动协会
you know a little bit more about
的运营有更多了解
how the athletics union works.
你可以担起更多领导者角色
You can take on slightly more leadership roles,
竞选大奖赛上场名额
to running for cup positions.
在任何俱乐部竞选领导者职位都是很赞的
Running for leadership position in any club is always really good,
因为这能让你有机会更加融入这个俱乐部
because it gives you the opportunity to get more involved in the club.
你能对俱乐部运营了解更多
You get to know the workings of the club a little bit more.
比如 摸就要竞选会计
So, for example, I’m gonna run for treasurer,
反正我对财务很感兴趣
I’m quite interested in finance anyway.
我很期待
So I’m looking forward to
以更加活跃的角色参与运营
being able to take that on in a more active role.
亲力亲为
And a more hands on position,
这是俱乐部的一部分
and obviously because it’s part of the club,
你会更关心财务
you almost care about it slightly more
因为这直接影响了俱乐部的运营
cuz it can directly impact how the club runs.
如果要我用3个词形容网球俱乐部
If I were to describe the tennis club in three words
我大概会说 非常好玩
I’d probably go with very good fun.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

3位同学从他们的视角介绍了伦敦政经的网球俱乐部

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

可可天使

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZuk-TaECZo

相关推荐