ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

伦敦政经学院篮网球:运动观察 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

伦敦政经学院篮网球:运动观察

London School of Economics Netball: Sports Insight

红序教育
Crimson
毋庸置疑 篮网球是我在伦敦政经学院
– Netball has definitely been the most integral part
最主要的活动经历
of my LSE experience.
我本想在第一年离开球队
In the first year I would have left.
因为在伦敦
Being in London as a student
作为一名穷学生 要做的事情很多
where you are poor and there is so much to do
学业负担也很重
and you’ve got so much workload
但队友的扶持与宽慰帮助我
someone to pick you up and tell you it’s alright
处理好一切
and help you with your work.
这很重要
It’s just so important.
没有篮网球
I couldn’t have done
在学校的经历即是不完整的
my LSE experience without being in netball.
我叫Georgia
Hi, I’m Georgia.
是伦敦政经学院大三生
I’m in my third year here at LSE.
攻读人类学专业
I study Anthropology and
我来自萨里郡吉尔福德
I’m from Guildford in Surrey.
完全统归伦敦政经学院的宿舍有6或7栋
We have about six or seven halls which are just purely LSE
但也可以选择院际宿舍
but then they do offer you an intercollegiate option
我认识的伦敦政经学院校友的建议是
on advice from people I know have been to LSE.
入住院际宿舍
They said to go into the intercollegiate halls
我的确这么做了 就个人而言
so I did and actually from personal experience,
我后悔了
I wish I hadn’t.
事后我认为应该选择
I think in hindsight I would have chosen to
学院宿舍 体验那种团队意识
go into the LSE halls just for that sense of community.
现在 我住自己的宿舍
Now I live in my own accommodation.
私生活井井有条 能与优秀的
It’s organized privately and I’m really really lucky to
她们住一起真的很幸运
be able to live with such great girls.
我是在Precious Fur初识篮网球社的
I first encountered the netball club at Precious Fur.
我从未考虑过在大学
I hadn’t ever considered
打篮网球
playing netball at university before
但她们很欢迎我
and they were just really welcoming
她们说
and you know said
人人都可参与 这里很包容
“Everyone can get involved and it’s really inclusive.”
你并非得要很擅长篮网球
You don’t have to necessarily be very good at netball.
被团队接纳的感觉很棒
You get picked for a team, you feel really good,
队员们欢迎你到家里去
they welcome you along to their house for prees.
每周三晚上去
You then go to Wednesday nights.
然后参加比赛
You then get involved in the matches.
突然间你会发现自己已然融入集体
Suddenly you become so immersed in the club.
感觉就像伦敦政经学院
You really do feel like part of a group
社团里的一分子
within the LSE community.
篮网球比赛频繁
– Netball has been pretty intense
我所在的第二小队
because I’m on the second team
一般一周要参加两场比赛
and we normally have about two matches a week.
学校的课业显然很繁重
So obviously LSE does quite a big
但与此同时 也能促使我做好时间规划
workload as well so it’s helped me loads in time management
以及诸如此类的其它事情
and stuff like that.
今年球队最值得津津乐道的事是
The highlight of being in the netball team this year is definitely
在一次外派比赛中
when we were playing away
对手的支持者众多
and they had loads of supporters as well
这种情况在以前不常发生
which doesn’t really happen that often.
他们有自己的助威队伍
So they had all these people cheering for their team
而我们靠必胜的目标赢得了胜利
and we just won by one goal.
归程虽花了1个小时
So it was an hour journey back
却是最棒的旅程
and it was just the best journey ever
因为我们全都欣喜若狂
’cause we were all on such a high.
篮网球社共有8支队伍
– In the netball club at LSE we have eight teams
实力最强的3支队伍参加LUSL和
and the top three teams play in both the LUSL
BUCS比赛
and the BUCS leagues.
后者是国际性大学联盟
The BUCS is kind of an international cross university
前者只是活跃于伦敦本土的联合团体
league whereas the LUSL is just London-based teams.
4至7队只参加伦敦联盟比赛
Teams four to seven will play just in the London leagues
一周比赛一次
and they play once a week.
在校篮网球社 我们每周都很忙
In the netball club at LSE we have quite a busy week
周一通常有比赛
so on Mondays we normally have matches
周二在新教练的带领下进行训练
then Tuesdays we have training with our new coach.
周三有气氛活跃的聚会
Wednesdays, we have the active lifestyle sessions
在紧靠校园的一处场地上举行
which are here just on the courts next to the campus.
周三晚上体育联盟的成员们会外出游玩
Wednesday evenings is our atheletics union night out.
去皮卡迪利大街的Zoo酒吧
We all go to Zoo bar which is a club in Piccadily.
每周三我们与其他队员会面
– So every Wednesday we meet with our teams.
喝东西 然后出去
So we have drinks and then we go out.
我每周都出去
I’ve been out every week.
一些人选择不去 但许多人会来
Some people choose not to but there’s a lot
有的为了社交
of people in it for social,
有的纯粹为了娱乐
some people just in it for the sport.
你可以自行选择
But you can really pick and choose
是否要参与
and get involved as much as you want to.
我们实现团队智慧
– Club wise we try and do as much
并尽可能创造社会价值
social stuff as we possibly can.
尤其是在开学伊始 我们会
So at the beginning of term especially you’ve got
举办规模很大的迎新派对
a welcome party which is a massive massive deal.
过段时间还会举办
And then kind of later in the term
正式的舞会 在这里
you’ve got a ball which is a really really nice occasion
大家盛装出席 共进晚餐
where everyone dresses up and we have a dinner together.
如何分派好时间处理大学事务与
Balancing my time has been a real difficulty
个人生活是极为困难的
in my university’s career and kind of in my life
但我想说队长一职
but I would say that taking on the role of co-captain
考验了我
has put me to the test.
让我绝无可能消极怠工
It’s not a possibility to let your work slack.
如果有所松懈
If you let your work slack you’re really going to suffer
考试时会备受煎熬
at the end when it comes to exams.
因此我要尽力保持二者的平衡
So it’s all about kinda trying to keep that balance.
我知道队员们对我的
To feel people endorse kind of what you want to do
决定都很认可 我很有成就感
within the club has been really self-fulfilling.
如今的我作为球队的队长
And now I am the co-captain of the netball team
尽己所能地为队员争取
and I rolled out as many possible things
诸多福利与机遇
and opportunities for the girls as possible
以这样的方式回馈社团
so we can give back to a club
无愧于其三年来给予我的点点滴滴
that’s kinda given me so much over my three years here.
与我聊过天的校友前辈曾建议说
And everyone I spoke to who’s been to LSE before
如果想在社会上游刃有余
gave me advise which was if you wanna kind of get involved
那就加入运动社团
in the social side join a sports team.
大学第一年对我很重要
So in the first year for me it was really important
我加入了篮网球社团
that I kind of invested in a netball club
遇到了一群好姑娘 这样我便
to get a good group of girls that I could then
可以继续我的大学生涯
go forward with in my university career.
如今我逐步成长
But now that’s very much evolved
锻造出了坚毅的性格
and I’ve kind of got my stability
清楚自己的目标
and I know where my goals are
我们一起进步着
and we’ve all moved forward together really.
大学经历虽不会改变周围的一切
My experience at LSE I wouldn’t change for the world.
若问我第一年的感受
If you’d asked me in the first year I would say
我会说有点困难
it’s a little tough and
就是个硬钉子
it is a tough nut to crack.
但一旦你拔掉了它
And but once you’ve cracked it
你就会发掘自己的发展空间
and you’ve really found where your space is,
不管是运动还是社会方面
whether that’s sports, whether that’s societies,
还是课堂上
whether that’s people on your course
你喜爱的人
that you just find real passion in.
大学有的是地方供你施展才华
There is a crux, there is a place for you at LSE,
如果你坚持 且兢兢业业
and if you persevere and really do work at it,
大学会是个不错的地方
it’s a great place to be at university.
如果有兴趣了解更多
– If you are interested in hearing more
世界顶级大学
about the world’s top universities,
别忘了订阅本频道
don’t forget to subscribe.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一群活力四射的女孩儿,因篮网球结缘,以执着的信念与傲人的成绩成就自我!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小多荷

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIfxcjxSzoo

相关推荐