ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

Lizzie & Ellie | 神秘背后 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Lizzie & Ellie | 神秘背后

Lizzie & Ellie | Behind the Mythicality

大家好!在今天的休息时间里
– Hey guys, while we continue to be on hiatus
我们一如既往推荐你们收看
from Good Mythical Morning, we wanted to continue
“神秘集”YouTube频道
to let you know about the stuff that we’re excited about
里面介绍了很多激动人心的东西
over on the This Is Mythical YouTube channel.
是“神秘集”全员努力搜刮来的好料
Stuff that we’ve been working on with the Mythical Crew,
都是非常有趣的东西
stuff that we are excited about.
现在我想让你看看一个特辑
Right now I want you to check out a featurette
它展示了我们的努力成果
that shows you what we’ve all been working on,
由莉齐和艾丽为你带来
featuring Lizzie and Ellie.
拿走不谢 女士们!
Take it away, ladies!
时髦的欢快音乐
(funky upbeat music)
终于到了(笑声)
– This is it! (laughter)
我们的节目真的提供了个窗口
Our show is really just an excuse for us to explore
让我们去探究不是很擅长的事
all the things that we might not know how
尤其是在化妆
to do particularly well, especially in
或是女人那方面上
like the makeup or lady-bit format.
女人那方面 我指的是女士用品
By lady-bits I mean products, but,
但是 也有点潜在的那方面
also, potentially our buh-bits.
我用毛巾擦过咪咪
I did towel off my boobs before this.
(咯咯的笑声)你真的么?
– (giggling) Did you really?
我们讲很多东西 美容 健康 流行文化
We cover a lot of stuff, like beauty, health, pop culture.
【莉齐】科学实验 危险的特技
– [Lizzie] Scientific experiments, dangerous stunts!
奇怪的 可怕的 所有的 我们什么都做
– The bizarre, the macabre, everything, we do everything.
看 我们知道内裤痕迹是个问题
– Listen, we know that panty lines are a problem
不是人人都想要丁字裤
and that not everybody wants to have a thong
一直紧嘞着屁股
flossing their butt-hole at all times.
-(吹)天啊-不错
– (blowing) Oh, boy. – It’s fine.
-好样的-非常好
– Oh, good girl! – Yep, very good.
我们的内容是关注女性的
– I think our content is very female-focused.
不只是因为我们是女人,还因为
Not just because we’re women, but also because,
喜欢 我们对这些感兴趣
like, that’s genuinely what our interests are.
很多时候 人们觉得女性的话题
A lot of times, people label traditionally girlish topics
或者女性产品
or subjects or products as things that aren’t really
既无趣也不值消磨时间看
worth comedy or worth goofing around with.
蜘蛛,蜘蛛,它还活着,它还活着!
– Spider, spider, it’s alive, it’s alive!
YouTube改变了很多
– And I think YouTube is changing that a lot,
这也就是我们想做的事
and that’s definitely what we want to be doing.
另外,在GMM,你可能已经看过许多。
– Also, on GMM, you’ve probably seen a lot
瑞特和林克做的试验
of Rhett and Link testing things that generally
大体与女士有关
relate to ladies, and we thought
我们想“怎么没有女的来试验呢”
“Why not actually have some ladies test them?”
今天我们要测试的终极无吊带胸罩
Today we’re gonna be testing out the ultimate strapless bra.
今天我们在脸上实验
– Today we’re getting shot in the face.
化妆
– With makeup.
-我们处于生理期 你好!-你好!
We’re on our periods, hello! – Hello!
超兴奋的 很好玩
It’s super exciting, it’s fun.
能够接触到这么多平时不联络的年轻女性观众
– It’s nice to be able to connect to a lot
真是太好了
of the young women in our audience that we might not always
-她们是最棒的。
hear from all that much. – They’re the best.
太棒了!
– Yeah, dude!
如果你喜欢GMM 你会喜欢我们的
If you like GMM, you’ll like watching us
因为有时瑞特和林克测试胸部产品
because Rhett and Link sometimes test things
但他们没有乳房 我们也测试胸部产品
for boobs without boobs and we sometimes test things
但我们有乳房(欢快的音乐)
for boobs with boobs. (upbeat music)
【艾丽】
– [Ellie] Click on the left to watch
更多观看就在“神秘集”
more of us on This Is Mythical.
点击右边观看其他“神秘集”视频
Click on the right to watch another This Is Mythical video.
请订阅“神秘集”
And make sure to subscribe to This Is Mythical
这样你就不会错过我们其中一个视频了。
so you never miss one of our videos.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

~看女汉子们做大胆 有趣的实验~加油 加油~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Mango

审核员

审核团HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKZTKjxsvYY

相关推荐