ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

纪实——抑郁症患者的生活 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

纪实——抑郁症患者的生活

LIVING WITH DEPRESSION

Depression creeps upon you quietly.
抑郁悄悄地降临到你身上
At the very beginning you struggle with the little things,
一开始 你就在为细微琐事而挣扎
but usually choose to ignore them.
但是你通常选择忽视它们
It’s like a headache.
就像头疼一样
You’ll tell yourself it’s temporary and it’ll pass.
你告诉自己这只是暂时的 并且终将过去
It’s just another bad day.
又是糟糕的一天罢了
But it’s not.
但并不是
You’re stuck in this state of mind.
你陷入了这种思维泥潭
You… get used to putting on a social mask
你开始习惯了带上社交面具
and you continue to live among other people,
继续生活在人群中间
because that’s what you have to do.
因为你别无选择
That’s what others do.
其他人都是这么做的
However, the problem does not go away.
然而 问题不会自行消失
You struggle to put on a play every day
你每天都在挣扎着演戏
and it starts to cost you more and more.
开始失去越来越多的东西
That is why you fall even deeper
这就是你越陷越深的原因
and that’s when you slowly start to back away from friends and family,
从那时起 你开始慢慢地远离朋友和家人
sometimes completely shutting them out.
有时候会完全把他们隔离在外
All satisfaction is gone.
你不再感到满足
The little things that used to bring you joy are now worthless.
那些曾让你快乐的小事情 到现在已变得毫无价值
Even the simplest tasks become painful.
即使最简单的任务都变得如此令人痛苦
That is why you lack motivation now.
这就是你现在缺乏动力的原因
why would you keep on trying if nothing makes you happy anyway?
既然没有什么能带给你快乐 你又为何要继续尝试?
All of this makes you feel even worse
这一切都让你感觉越来越糟
and you get caught up in a vicious circle.
你已经陷入了一个恶性循环
Suddenly you find yourself living in slow motion.
你突然发现自己活在慢动作的世界中
Days become indistinguishable…
每天过着毫无差别的生活……
Just white noise, just… heaviness,
就像白噪音一样 只有沉重的负担
filling your mind and spilling over your body.
充斥着你的大脑 渗透进你的躯干
You feel as though you’ll never be happy again.
你觉得自己好像再也不会快乐起来了
You continue to back away and destroy relationships.
你开始退怯 断绝和他人的关系
You’re ashamed for everything you’ve done and everything you haven’t.
你为你做过和没做过的事情而感到羞耻
There is a part of you that wants to make things right.
一部分的自己想让一切回归正轨
A sudden positive upsurge makes you want to go out and meet people,
一个积极的想法突然窜入脑中 让你想走出困境和与人交往
but…it’s all very short-lived
但是这些想法都非常短暂
because you know it won’t work anyway.
因为你知道这毫无作用
Things that make your friends excited leave you indifferent
你觉得那些让你朋友感到兴奋的事情毫无意义
and you become aware of the huge gap that lies between you.
你开始意识到你们之间的巨大差距
Another failure is not an option,
你不想再次失败
so in the end you choose to be alone in your comfort zone
最终你选择独自待在你的舒适区里
where no one asks any questions.
因为那里没有人会向你发问
The low self esteem and the lack of purpose become unbearable.
你难以忍受自己的自卑和没有目标
You finally realize you can’t go on that way
你最终意识到你不能再这样沉沦下去了
and two things can happen:
你只有两个选项
you either decide to get some help,
要么决定寻求帮助
or you…might attempt a suicide.
要么试图自杀
这就是抑郁症患者生活的样子
如果你想听取一些如何接近抑郁症患者的建议
请回顾过往几天的视频
感谢您的观看
记住——抑郁症是能够被治愈的

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视频介绍了抑郁症患者的生活和心理状态。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

三十四

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ_S5Rjt_iI

相关推荐