未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

独享天堂

Living Off the Grid in Paradise

We’re four days walk from the nearest road.
从最近的路徒步到这里 我们用了四天的时间
The landscape’s vast, the wilderness is almost unlimited.
这儿景色辽阔 这块土地广袤无垠
The access is by aircraft, on foot,
来这里 你可乘飞机或徒步
or on the right day,you can boat it,
天气适宜的话 也可以开船过来
but it’s a challenge in itself.
不过光开船本身就很有挑战性了
Really, we are at the mercy of the weather and the tides in our day to day life.
事实上 我们每天都是靠天吃饭的
It’s difficult living out here, but if you do what’s needed
在这儿生活不易 但如果你尽力而为
and everything comes together,
就没有什么是办不到的
it’s a really rewarding place to be.
这是一个会回报你的地方
独享天堂
Warrick Mitchell lived in Fiordland,
沃里克·米切尔住在峡湾
New Zealand’s oldest and largest national park.
新西兰最悠久 最大的国家公园
It covers over 12,000 square kilometers,
它占地12000平方公里
but is home to only a few dozen people.
但却只生活着几十人
The park’s massive mountain range
公园为高山所环绕
isolates Warrick from civilization.
这让沃里克隔绝在文明之外
[Warrick] Living out here like everywhere you need shelter, a good dry camp.
和生活在其他地方一样 你需要避难之所 一处干爽的营地
We have solar panel for power, lighting,
我们用太阳能发电 照明
and our satellite communications.
用卫星通讯
We have a quad bike,
我们有一辆沙滩车
we have two boats for fishing and diving,
还有两条用于捕鱼和潜水的船
and we have the freezer which keeps our food and our produce cold.
我们还有冷冻食物和农产品的冰箱
We rely on rainwater for drinking water,
我们的饮用水是雨水
so that’s not too hard
由于年均降雨量达七千毫米
with seven meters of rainfall annually.
所以用水并不难
We largely live off the land.
我们的生活主要依靠这片土地
When you’re living off the land,
当你以土地为生时
you’re really at the mercy of the weather and the elements,
你真的要靠老天和大自然的垂怜
so there’s certain times that will allow you to go out
有些特定的时间 天气是允许你走出去的
and harvest a deer or catch a fish, capture the menu.
去猎只鹿或抓条鱼 捕到啥吃啥
If you have a down day and the waves are really good,
要是哪天闲来无事 浪也给力
you’re more than likely gonna go surfing.
就比较适合去冲个浪
If the waves aren’t good,
如果浪不太配合
but the river’s looking nice, you might catch a trout.
但河流情况还不错 就去抓抓鳟鱼
If the waves are flat but the ocean’s calm,
如果风也平浪也静
you might go sea fishing.
那就去海边钓鱼呗!
If the ocean’s stormy, you might go up the river for a kayak
如果海上有风暴 就划皮艇逆流而上
or go through the bush and see if you can spot a deer.
再不就横穿荆棘丛 看看能不能逮上一只鹿
Living in the wilderness doesn’t mean you’re living
生活在野外并不意味着
in isolation from people.
你就与世隔绝了
We certainly couldn’t be doing what we do
如果不是飞行员 邻居和朋友们的话
if it wasn’t for the pilots and our neighbors and our friends.
我们就没办法在这儿生活
Whether it’s the harshness of the environmentand being so isolated
无论是恶劣的 与世隔绝的环境
that brings people together
把人们聚集到一起
or the fact that the people that are willing to travel this far
还是去这么远的地方旅行
have like minded passion for the environment and the outdoors,
是因为对环境和户外有着同样的热爱
one thing’s for sure over the years
这些年来 有一件事是确定无疑的
is that the community’s become really tight knit.
那就是 这个群体已经变得非常紧密
Can you go ahead and turn this main switch on
你可以去打开总开关吗?
and we’ll just see if she wants to work?
我们想看看它还能不能运转
Oh, no.
哦 看来不行
When things break or things don’t go your way,
当东西坏掉或事情并不如你所愿时
it’s always really important
最最重要的是
to remember you’re in the green.
要记住 你身处大自然
The experience is being out here and enjoying being out here.
要体验的就是: 沉浸其中 乐在其中
Everything else is a bonus,
所有的一切都是一种奖赏
so you can’t get too serious
所以如果东西坏了
if one thing breaks.
就别太较真了
I don’t know too many places in the world
我不知道世上是不是有许多这样
where you can stand on a boat looking back
你站在船上往后看
and you can just see ocean leading into forest
就能看到海洋倾进森林
leading into massive snow capped mountains in glacier shaped bays
流入被海湾塑造的冰川 被层层积雪覆盖的山峦
with pristine rivers and clear water.
并流着原始的河流和清澈的水源的地方
The trees are as they were 200 years ago,
这些树已经屹立两百多年
and the people that I bring out here,
那些我带领着来到这里的人
they get to experience this nature as it was and as it should be,
他们体验了自然本来的 也应该是的样子
and we try to keep the area and the environment pristine
我们也努力去保护新西兰的这片角落
in this little corner of New Zealand.
保护它本来的模样

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

峡湾是新西兰最大最古老的国家公园,这里交通不便,几乎与世隔绝。想知道这里的生活吗?那就让我们跟着沃里克一起了解和感受这个人间天堂!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

M. S

审核员

审核员VS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YNPbY6deQ0

相关推荐