ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

现在开始充实的生活 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

现在开始充实的生活

Live Fully Now - Alan Watts

天呐 已经不记得你第一次去学校的时间了
My goodness don’t remember when you went first to school
你进了幼儿园 在那儿
and you went to kindergarten and in kindergarten, the idea was to
一心要努力进入一年级 之后再接再厉 以便
push along so to get into first grade and then push along so that you could get into
升入二年级 三年级等等 不断向上 之后进入高中
second-grade,third grade and so on, going up and up. And then you went to high school and this
这是人生中的一大转变
was a great transition in life
现在 你背负压力 必须名列前茅 必须取得高分
and now the pressure is being put on you must get ahead you must go up the grades
最后 以优异的成绩进入大学
and finally be good enough to get to college.
进入大学后 你仍然一步步 一步步的前进
And then when you get to college, you’re still going step by step, step by step,
一直到准备好 由校园踏入社会的伟大时刻
up to the great moment in which you’re ready to go out into the world.
之后 进入这个美好的的世界……又来了……
And then when you get out into this famous world… Comes…
你要为 在职业生涯或生意场中获得成功 而奋斗
the struggle for success in profession or business
似乎有条路径引领着你 不断接近所追寻的东西
and again there seems to be a ladder before you something for which are reaching all the time.
之后……
And then…
突然地 当你40或者45岁 生命走到一半
Suddenly when are about forty or forty-five years old in the middle life
某天 你醒过来 说道……哈 我已经到了啊
you wake up one day and say.. Huh? I’ve arrived,and by joy
我感觉和从前几乎完全一样 事实上 很难说
I felt pretty much the same as I’ve always felt, in fact I’m not so sure that I don’t
自己没有点儿被骗的感觉
feel a little bit cheated.
因为你明白自己被耍了
Because you see you were fooled
你总是待在不会被愚弄的地方
you aways living for somewhere where you aren’t.
在我看来 这对我们大有裨益
And while as I said it is of tremendous use for us,
让我们用这种方式来预测未来并制定计划
to be able look ahead in this way and to plan.
谋划未来没什么用 当未来来临时
There is no use planning for a future which when you get to it and it becomes
就成了现在 而你 已不在那里
a present, you won’t be there
你又将活在另一个 未曾到来的未来中
you’ll be living in some other future which hasn’t yet arrived.
这样看来 人永远不可能真正的继承
And so in this way one is never able actually to inherit
并享受别人的劳动成果
and enjoy the fruits of ones actions..
你根本无法活下去……
You can’t live at all..
除非你能充实地活着
Unless you can live fully,
就从现在开始
Now.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

非常哲学的视频,值得大家思考。仰望星空,脚踏实地。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Sallyzhe

审核员

启点—飞雪群山

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdqVF7-8wng

相关推荐