-I need a good example out here!
– You think you know Hillary, but did you know…
– After graduating from college in nineteen sixty-nine, Hillary
worked her way across Alaska by washing dishes.
– So cool!
– Hillary was one of only twenty-seven women in a class of
two hundred and thirty-five at Yale Law.
In nineteen ninety-seven, Hillary won a Grammy for Best
Album for the audio of her book ‘It Takes A Village.’
– That sounds like a role model to me.
-希拉里说 如果她是总统 她将确保
-Hillary said if she was president, she would make sure
that girls get paid the same as boys for doing the same job.
-Girls don’t get paid as much as boys?
I’m pretty upset about that. Since like, boys and girls,
there’s no difference between them.
When Hillary was Secretary of State, she flew nine hundred and
seven hundred and thirty-three miles. That’s almost fourty
times around the Earth.
– Mind blown!
-A young Hillary’s early career goals were becoming a baseball
player, a journalist and an astronaut.
She wrote to NASA about being an astronaut and was told the
program did not accept women.
– Are you serious?
-Hillary was the first student commencement speaker
at Wellesley when her class graduated.
-Hillary worked with members of congress to pass a children’s
health insurance program,
which ensured over eight million children from low-income
-Hillary pushed for healthcare as First Lady, her efforts
didn’t work, but she still tried.
-Did you know that Hillary worked with the Children’s
to help pass a law to make sure children with disabilities could
get a quality education?
-Hillary coined the iconic phrase “human rights are women’s
and women’s rights are human rights.”
– If Hillary is president that would be so cool, cause we all
need someone to look up to.
– My name is Mia and I approve this message.
– I’m Bella and I approve this message.
– I’m Mikayla and I approve this message.
– Yay, Hillary!