ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

液体食品口味测试 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

液体食品口味测试

Liquified Food Taste Test

今天我们要把不该用来榨汁的食物
– Today we juice some foods
榨成汁
that probably shouldn’t be juiced.
来聊聊这个吧
– Let’s talk about that.
#欢快的主题曲#
(playful theme music)
早安 好奇日
– Good mythical morning.
太好了 我们又回来了 谢谢好奇日的神兽们
– Yes, we are back, thank you mythical beasts
来到这里做12季的首秀
for being here for the premiere of season 12.
我们想大家伙儿就像无麸质饮食的鸭子想念面包屑一样
We missed you like a gluten-free duck misses bread bits.
还有就是我们的档期很满
And we’ve been very busy.
对啊 我们在录制
– Yes, we have, of course we’ve been shooting
《二人行》第二季
Buddy System season two, but we’ve been doing
但我们也在做很多其它的节目
a lot of other things, too, and we explain all that
我们会在我们的博客 Ear Biscuits里分享我们参演的节目
in our podcast, Ear Biscuits, which you can enjoy
而我们的博客 你们可以在油管的好奇日频道里看到
over on the This Is Mythical YouTube channel,
除了油管也可以在刷博客的网站看到
and also wherever podcasts are found.
那咱们到那些频道会合吧
– So catch up with us over there.
今天 我们要做个关于榨汁的节目
Today, we’re gonna get into some juicing.
在洛杉矶 人们不管何时何地都要榨汁
In LA, people juice all the time, everywhere.
我从家里到车上
I mean on my way to get in my car,
就要经过三家榨汁店
I pass three juice places.
而且我的车就停在门前的马路上
And my car is parked in my driveway.
对 我见过
– Yeah, I’ve seen ’em.
他们不只是拿苹果胡萝卜榨汁
– It’s not just apples and carrots,
还有人拿红菜头和花椰菜榨汁
we’re talking people juicing beets and kale.
各种各样的 我想这就是所谓的养生吧
All types, I think this is a health movement, question mark.
然而我们的问题是 为什么我们
But our question is, why can’t we juice things
不能拿点真正好吃的东西榨汁呢
that are actually tasty?
今日话题是
– It’s time for:
我们能不能推断出这是什么食物
– [Together] Can we deduce what foods were used
榨出来的汁?
to produce this food juice?
对的 我们 噢不是我们
– That’s right, we, well not us, because we don’t know
因为我们压根不知道拿什么榨汁 我们要猜他们拿什么榨汁
what’s been juiced, we have to guess what’s been juiced,
而好奇日的小伙伴 就是蔡斯
but the mythical crew, namely Chase,
拿膳食 菜肴 完整的一道菜
has taken meals, dishes, completed dishes,
不只是一种材料 然后榨汁
not just one ingredient, and juiced it.
现在我们要把它喝掉 猜出这是什么榨成的
Now we have to drink it and guess what those things are.
当然猜中多的就是赢家
– And of course the winner who gets more correct answers
会冠以汁王之王的称号
will be crowned Juice Brian.
来开始吧
– Let’s do this.
#音乐#
(epic orchestral music)
上菜 奶油苹果馅饼
– [Announcer] All aboard, apple pie a la mode.
来上我们的第一道汁
– Let’s bring in our first juice.
我们的专利产品“汁守车”来啦
– And here it comes on the patent-pending juice caboose.
那不是守车
– That’s not a caboose.
那是个火车头
That’s the front of the train.
火车头上的汁听起来不够酷炫嘛
– The juice front of the train doesn’t sound catchy.
还有 你在别的地方也没见过这种火车
– And also, you’ve never seen this train anywhere.
我们把托马斯的脸切下来了
– We ripped the face off of Thomas.
不要说出来 这不是托马斯
– Don’t say it, this is not Thomas,
这是个“汁守车”
this is the juice caboose.
好了 来啦 你见过蔡斯榨汁了
– Okay, so here it is, you’ve seen Chase
当然没见过他做这个啦
juice a dish, but of course we did not see that.
嗯 里面有很独特东西的味道
– Mmmm, there’s a distinct something to it.
-碰一个
– Dink it.
-尝一口 -然后喝掉
– Sink it. – And drink it.
哇 这气味
– Oh, wow, the smell.
哇 挺好喝的
– Woah, that’s tasty.
等一下
– Hold on.
有点像肉桂
– There’s like a cinnamon.
太明显了
– It’s so obvious.
我以为会有香蕉在里面的
– I thought there was a banana in there,
只是我不喜欢香蕉
but I don’t like banana,
所以我可以马上尝出来香蕉味
which means I can taste it immediately.
噢 好好喝
– Oh this is really good,
我觉得我知道这是什么
and I think I know exactly what it is.
我不知道是什么 但是我喜欢
– I don’t know what it is, but I love it.
你们要记得这是道完整的菜
– [Stevie] Guys remember it’s a full completed dish.
-完完整整的菜-我觉得我感觉到
– Full completed dish, Well I think I feel,
我觉得我感觉
I think I feel
这个我感觉到的东西我觉得是道菜
that the thing that I’m thinking I feel is a dish.
好了 我想到了 我准备好了
– Alright, I got it too, I’m ready.
好吧 来了 三
– [Stevie] Alright, here we go, three,
我希望你猜不到 因为我完全猜出来了
– I hope you don’t have it, because I totally have it.
-真的吗-真的
– Really? – Yes.
三 二 一
– [Stevie] Three, two, one,
-绍姆堡的菜-肉桂卷
– Cinnabon. – Cinnamon roll.
绍姆堡的肉桂卷
– Cinnabon cinnamon roll, for extra credit.
尽管这个不算一道完整的菜
– That’s not a full dish, though,
这就是为什么我觉得我们错了
that’s why I think we’re wrong.
你们都猜错了
– [Stevie] Neither one of you are righ6,
是奶油苹果馅饼
it’s apple pie a la mode.
-噢 是苹果啊-尝起来
– Oh there’s apples. – This tastes
-就像一个肉桂卷-我刚才在想
just like a cinnamon bun. – I was thinking
不是香蕉 但是我应该有想过这不会不是苹果
not banaba, but I should have been thinking not not apples.
是啊 这样就更合理了
– Yeah, that makes a lot more sense now
现在我可以……可以感觉出来了
that I can, now that I’m feeling it.
那就好
– This is good.
#音乐#
(epic orchestral music)
下一道 嫩牛五方
– [Announcer] Next up, Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme.
哇喔 滚过来了
– Woo, woo, wheel it in.
跟着“汁守车”来了
– Come on in juice caboose.
你们是不是请了一个“守车员”啊
– You could have gotten a caboose guys.
当我说我们要做一部“汁守车”的时候
I mean, when we said let’s make a juice caboose,
我是说它前身可能是一部守车
it could have been a caboose, I mean.
跟在托马斯后面的守车叫什么
– Who’s the caboose on Thomas the train,
不是说这个 我是说托马斯
not that this is Thomas.
你知道吗 我问你呢蔡斯
Do you know, I’m asking you Chase.
你还有看的对不对
You still watch, right?
珀西是他的最爱 我不知道珀西是谁
– Percy’s his favorite, I don’t know who Percy is.
挺提神的
It’s got a refreshingness to it.
有生菜 我要猜有生菜的菜肴了
– There’s a lettuce, I’m just gonna go ahead
因为里面有提示
and lettuce have a hint together, ’cause there’s
-里头有生菜-噢 那是生菜啊
lettuce in this thing. – Oh that is lettuce.
你不知道吗
– Oh, you didn’t know?
我以为是什么作暗示的提神气味呢
– I thought that was a refreshing scent
原来只是生菜
of a mint, but it’s just lettuce.
我们怎么想念起上一道菜的苹果味了呢
How did we miss apple on the last one?
我怎么会吼你了呢
And why am I yelling at you?
不知道
– I don’t know.

Oh wow.
噢 我真的觉得我知道这是什么
Oh, I really feel like I know what this is.
噢 好辣 像是有生菜沫
– Ooh, it’s spicy, there’s like a lettuce froth,
这杯有点冲的味道
and then there’s a deep kick in this one.
我知道这味道是哪里来的
– I know where it’s from.
我感觉我有点想吐
– I feel like I wanna vomit a little bit,
但是我还是要猜猜
but instead I’m gonna guess.
等一下 等一下 等一下 等一下
– Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
我觉得这个挺明显了
– I think this is pretty obvious.
有生菜沫 有点冲的味道
It’s got a lettuce froth, and a deep kick.
好吧 我想我知道了
– Okay, I think I know.
好吧 三
– [Stevie] Okay, three,
-尽管我感觉不太好-二 一
– I don’t feel great, though. – Two, one.
-塔可钟的墨西哥卷-劲辣多力多滋玉米片
– Taco Bell taco. – Fiery Doritos
-噢 你还想了道菜呢-洛杉矶的塔可钟
– Oh, you getting specific. – Locos taco.
所以我们都猜塔可钟的墨西哥卷
– So we’re both saying Taco Bell taco.
请记住你们必须回答的是一整道菜
– [Stevie] Remember, you do have to get specific.
其实是嫩牛五方
It’s actually a Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme,
所以你们都回答了塔可钟
so I feel like you both got Taco Bell,
我想说墨西哥玉米饼卷的
– I was gonna say burrito supreme,
但是玉米饼卷没这个辣
but it’s too spicy for that.
但是听着 塔可钟里的每个菜
But listen, every single thing from Taco Bell
当它们放进榨汁机里味道都会是一样的
when put in this form tastes the same.
所以我觉得我们都得分
So I think we both get points.
我们都猜了塔可钟 哪一道菜无所谓
– We just juiced Taco Bell, it doesn’t matter which dish.
-英雄所见略同是吗-英雄所见略同
– Gentlemen’s points? – Gentlemen’s points.

(bell dings)
#音乐#
(epic orchestral music)
上菜 感恩节晚餐
– [Announcer] Now boarding, Thanksgiving dinner.
我拿着这个全新设计的好奇日杯
– I’m just trying to cleanse the palate,
只是想要净化一下我的味蕾
while holding the brand-new good mythical mug.
-净化好了-好奇日小店
– Now did – Mythical.store.
托马斯有……他的脸是不是平的啊
– Thomas have a, does he have a flat face,
你们只是把他粘起来了吧
and you just taped over it?
他们把他的脸切走了
– They lopped his face off.
他的脸不在这里里面
No, it’s not under there.
他们暴力地切走了
They violently removed it
像文化蔑视一样
in an act of cultural defiance.
你的意思是他的脸是立体的吗
– You’re saying that the face is three dimensional?
是的
– Yes. – I’ve never
我从来没有认真看过我孩子的玩具
really looked at my children’s toys.
我不相信 那样绝对是渣渣的家庭教育
I don’t believe in that, I believe that’s bad parenting.
当你回到他们的阶段 跟他们一起玩
When you get down on their level, and you play with them,
我没想过
I’ve never thought that.
不管什么时候我看到我父亲这么做 我会觉得
Whenever I see a dad doing that, I’m like,
噢 这个屌丝
oh, what a loser.
不知道这是什么 让我联想到狗粮
– Not knowing what it is makes me assume it’s dog food.
还没到狗粮吧 现在才第三回合啊
– It’s too early for that, it’s only round three.
亲 你看看 这不是巧克力牛奶
– Mmm man, look at that, it’s not chocolate milk,
这货看起来像巧克力饮料
and it looks like a Yoohoo.
尽管它不是巧克力
This ain’t a Yoohoo, though.
我这杯有点暗示 上面有点绿色漂浮物
– There’s a hint in mine, there’s a floating green thing.
-好像颜料斑点-是不是霉菌啊
– That’s like a paint fleck. – Is it mold?
肉的味道
– [Link] This is meaty.
很强烈
– Strong (gag)
浓烈的芹菜味 浓烈的芹菜味
strong celery, strong celery.
我以为会有肉的味道呢
– I thought it was gonna be meaty,
然而我满口都是芹菜味
but all I taste is celery.
我闻到了肉味却吃到了芹菜味
It’s I smell meat and I taste celery.
我去过什么饭店有这味道呢 兄弟
What restaurant have I been to it’s like man,
他们煮的什么呢 一把芹菜吗
what are they doing, cooking a bunch of celery?
叼着把芹菜煮了一锅肉
Cooking a bunch of meat and eating a bunch of celery.
我有个猜想 但是我没有吃过这样还能算一道菜的
I’ve got a guess, but I’ve never had it as a complete dish.
我还要点时间
– I need another second here.
你不要发出那种声音
Stop making that mouth noise.
我只是想帮你呀兄弟
– I’m just trying to help you man.
棕色 芹菜味
– Brown and celery.
好了 我要知道你们的答案
– [Stevie] Alright, I’m gonna need an answer.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
-牛肉芹菜套餐-索尔斯伯利牛肉饼
– Beef and celery casserole. – Salisbury steak.
-牛肉芹菜套餐-我喜欢
– Beef and celery casserole. – I love that.
你们都很接近了
– [Stevie] You guys are so close,
我说了索尔丽伯利牛肉饼啦
= I said salisbury steak.
那是感恩节晚餐
– [Stevie] It was a Thanksgiving dinner.
我现在尝出来了
– I taste it now.
#音乐#
(epic orchestral music)
上菜 夏威夷比萨
– [Announcer] Now arriving, Hawaiian pizza.
飞机到站 应该是火车
– Land the planes, I mean trains.
这一杯颜色很讨喜很清冷啊
– Well this one’s got a pleasant, tepid color to it.
-那很好啊-不好
– That’s nice. – No it’s not.
我只是想偏移你的思路
– I’m trying to throw you off.
我们学会了每当这个节目出现粉红色
– Now when something is pink on this show,
意味着有内脏在里面
we’ve come to learn that there’s guts in it,
让我感觉好紧张 但是也有可能是番木瓜
so that makes me nervous, but it also could be papaya.
我是说闻起来很像内脏
I mean it smells like guts.
只看的话我会猜
– I would go by just sight alone that
这道菜里有鲑鱼
this is a salmon-based thing.
好臭
– It’s stinky.
碰一个
Dink it.
然后喝掉
And drink it.
有点曲奇味的提示在里面
There’s a cookie overtone to it.
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why, but.
这是个很奇怪的曲奇
– That’s a weird cookie.
这个世界怎么了
What in the world is happening here?
这个颜色着实扰乱我了
The color is really throwing me off.
就像是
– That’s something that’s like,
你知道吗 当你把牛油果碾碎
you know when you like mush an avocado,
我嘴巴里就是那种质感
it’s got that texture in my mouth.
我有个猜想 但又几乎很肯定我猜错了
– Well I’ve got a guess, but I’m almost certain it’s wrong.
我觉得我想到了
– I think I’ve got it.
我想到了
I’ve got it.
好了 三 二 一
– [Stevie] Okay, three, two, one.
-帕尔马干酪鸡肉-美国男厨罐头
– Chicken Parm. – Chef Boyardee
一种罐头意面和肉丸
spaghetti and meatballs from a can.
你们俩都很接近了
– [Stevie] You’re both really close.
这是意大利菜
– It’s Italian food.
-我说帕尔马干酪鸡肉-是意大利菜呀
– I say chicken parm. – It is Italian food,
是夏威夷比萨
it’s Hawaiian pizza.
我尝出来了
– I taste it.
我尝到 对了 是菠萝
I taste, yes, the pineapple.
#音乐#
(epic orchestral music)
最后一道菜 土豆鱼配豌豆蓉
– [Announcer] Last up, fish and chips with mushy peas.
好了瑞特 我们接着聊
– Alright Rhett, it all comes down to this,
鉴于我们是利益捆绑的 不管我们谁赢了
because we are tied, whoever gets this one right
都会冠名为汁王之王
gets to be crowned, or labeled Juice Brian.
兄弟 这个名号很不错
– Man that’s a nice name tag.
终身称号啊
– [Link] Forever.
我真的想要
– I really want that.
我这辈子都想得到
I want that in my life.
你不会得到的 来上菜吧
– Well you’re not gonna get it, bring it in.
好了 来了 我肯定这会很好吃
Alright, here it is, I’m sure this one’s gonna be tasty.
你知道吗 我刚留意到
– Oh, you know what, I just noticed there’s something
这小火车后面有东西跑出来
coming out of the back of these trains.
我想是他们在遥控
I thought they were remote control until right now.
你看
Look at that.
-好吧 回到正题-呃
– Alright, so here we go. – Ugghhh.
不要呃 要嗯
– Not ugh, just like, hmmm.
-天啊-我觉得
– Oh gosh. – I don’t think
-这闻起来不差啊
this smells bad. – You guys didn’t
你们没有调过颜色来混淆我们的视线吧
dye them different colors to throw us off, right?
他们没试过这招
That didn’t happen.
不会
– [Stevie] No.
这就是原色
– This is the real color.
这是牛奶色 带点绿色
It’s milky, with a hint of green.
我感觉我不需要喝下去
– I feel like I don’t even need to drink this
都能知道这是什么
to know what it is.
对我来说很明显
It’s very clear to me.
我一点头绪都没有
– I don’t have a clue.
来碰一个
Dink it,
我要看着你喝下去
so I’m gonna watch you drink it.
嗯 好
– Mmhmm, yep.
(干呕)
(retching)
搞不懂 这里面有鱼
– I don’t know, there’s a fish thing.
有醋 有鱼 还有塔塔酱
There’s a sour, then a fish, tartar sauce, oop.
不该说的
Shouldn’t have said that.
不该说塔塔酱的
– Shouldn’t have ever said tartar sauce.
尝到了绝对是那个 我很肯定
– Definitely that after taste, it’s nailing me.
我都不需要再尝第二口
– I don’t feel like I need to taste this again.
不知道呢
– I don’t know.
好吧 三 二 一
– [Stevie] Okay, three, two, one.
-蟹肉蛋糕-鱼食
– Crab cake – fish food.
有塔塔酱 或者是一个
– With tartar sauce, or maybe a filet-o-fish
麦当劳的麦香鱼汉堡
sandwich from McDonald’s.
不对 是土豆鱼配豌豆蓉
– [Stevie] No, it’s fish and chips with some mushy peas.
也可以是炸鱼薯条
I would’ve given you fish and chips.
我说的是麦当劳的麦香鱼汉堡
– I said filet-o-fish from McDonald’s,
答案不一样 但还是一个意思
and another answer, but that’s what it is,
你把它放到面包里面就一样了啊
if you put that in a bun, it’s fish and chips.
我是说 鱼比起鱼食
– Well I mean, fish is closer, a better answer
更接近正确答案 因为鱼食是鱼粮的意思
than fish food, because fish food is what fish eat.
你猜的是什么 鱼吗
– What was your guess, fish?
鱼食
– Fish food.
是的 我绝对同意他们说我的答案比你的接近
– Yeah, oh I’m definitely agreeing that I’m closer than you.
好吧林克 你可以当汁王之王了
– Okay Link, you can be Juice Brian.
但是也意味着你还要吃更多的各种汁
– But that means in More you have to eat
还要处理那些对创新汁的抵制
the pulp, the refuse from the juicing process of that.
不是那个 是夏威夷比萨
No, of not that one, of the Hawaiian pizza.
还有我们还有一个转盘的环节
And we’re going to make play doh objects out of it.
恭喜你啊汁王之王
Congratulations Juice Brian, and thank you
谢谢你们的赞 评论还有订阅
for liking, commenting, and subscribing.
大家知道现在是什么时间了吧
– You know what time it is.
大家好 我是阿玛雅
– Hey guys, it’s Amaya.
我是瑞恩娜
– And I’m Rianna.
我们来自宾夕法尼亚州的蒙特罗斯小镇
– And we’re from Montrose, Pennsylvania.
这是我们的私人攀岩墙
– And this is our personal rock wall.
-是时候-转
– It’s time – to spin.
-好奇日-的
– The wheel – of
-转盘啦
– Mythicality.
你们是时候翻新下你们的柜子啦
– You might as well liquefy your whole wardrobe,
因为我们新开了家好奇日小店
because we’ve got a new mythical store
好奇日小店 敬请参观
over at mythical.store, mythical.store, check it out.
好多好奇日标识的东东
– Lots of GMM logo stuff,
还有点击这个链接
and click through to Good Mythical More,
我们要来玩
where we are going to play
比萨转盘挑战
the pizza pulp play doh challenge.
看看这个新的转盘块
– Look at this new wheel spot.
第一天 新转盘块
First day, new wheel spot.
你们还记得之前的绕口令环节吗
You remember the old tongue twisters,
我们现在有新一期绕口令了
well we got new tongue twisters,
而我们现在正第一时间看
and we’re reading ’em right now for the first time.
如果瑞特想要更红
If Rhett wants his roots to be redder,
123
better not bury a rutabaga, rhubarb’s the ruby red getter.
你自己试试 然后发布到#绕口令#栏目啊
Try it for yourself, and post it with #newtonguetwisters.
一起来改变世界吧
Let’s change the world together.
感谢大家的评论
– [Link] Thanks for clicking subscribe.
点击左方看我们的节目
– [Rhett] Click on the left to watch our show
看完就去好奇日小店血拼吧
after the show, Good Mythical More.
点击视频右方
– [Link] Click the video on the right
观看好奇日的其它视频
to watch another episode of Good Mythical Morning.
还有记得去别的频道找我们哦
– [Rhett] And be sure to check out our other channel,
我们是好奇日 点击视频下方
This Is Mythical, by clicking the video on the bottom.
感恩可以一直陪伴你们
– [Link] Thanks for being your mythical best.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

俩屌丝挑战怪怪的各种汁

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Josephine

审核员

审核团GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjmiWAPYss

相关推荐