ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

照亮别人的节日 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

照亮别人的节日

Light Up Someone's Holiday

曼哈顿市中心 晚7:02
Midtown Manhattan 7:02 PM
我觉得这像是圣诞老人的…
I feel like this is like Santa’s, like…
是的 这就是圣诞老人的工作室
Yeah, so it was Santa’s workshop
这可真漂亮
This is so cute!
你可以给别人写一张卡片
You can like write a card for someone!
你站到那边去
Stand on that side.
我喜欢这张贺卡
I like this one.
这张贺卡太漂亮了
Oh, this beautiful card.
天呐
Oh my gosh!
看那里
Look!
天哪
Oh my god.
这是怎么做到的
How did they do that?
这可太酷了
Oh, that’s cool.
等等 那是你的笔迹么
Wait is that your handwriting?
不是吧
No…
它是怎么上到屏幕的
How did it go up there?
祝你岁月静好
Wishing you all the quiet beauty of this peaceful season.
亲爱的妈妈 是您坚定的爱和不变的支持
Dear Mom, your unwavering love and constant support
让我能够勇敢地追求我热爱的东西
always keeps me encouraged to pursue my passion
您给了我一生的快乐
because of you I have a life of joy.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
在我心中 广袤宇宙是你 璀璨星河也是你
You are my universe and everything in it.
希望你的假期非常开心
Hope your holidays are snow very happy
我从未想过我会与
I never dreamed that I could love or be loved
你这样美好的人相爱
by someone as wonderful as you.
你使我完整
You complete me in all the ways.
你是我在世界上最好的朋友
You are my best friend in the universe
我以万千星辰起誓 我们将永远是朋友
and I swear on every star that we’ll still be friends forever.
艾琳 当我不在你身边时 我想你
Aileen, when I’m not with you, I miss you.
当我在你身边时 我欣喜若狂
When I’m with you, it’s blissful
我迫不及待得想与你共度余生
I can’t wait to build this future with you.
永远爱你的弗兰克
Love always and forever, Frank.
现在每个人都会看见它了
And now everyone’s going to see it!
-我的拼写都对吗 -都对
-Is all my spelling correct? -Yeah
-我的语法怎么样-非常好
-How’s my grammar? -Your grammar is pretty good.
别哭呀
Don’t cry.
我看见这张贺卡奇迹般地活了起来
I saw the card magically come to life.
这很棒
I felt great.
我还是不知道这是怎么做到的
I still don’t know how that happened.
我们周围发生了很多变化
Everything changes around us.
但是我知道我们的关系并没有变
I always feel like our relationships don’t
假期过的很愉快 我们在一起也很开心
It’s a great holiday and great to be together.
这让我哭出来了
This is making me cry.
妈妈
Mama.
他是我最好的朋友
He is my best friend
我非常爱他
and I love him so much.
这非常难以置信
It’s unbelievable.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你们好 感谢观看
Hey, guys. Thanks watching.
同时也谢谢写了贺卡的人们
And thanks everybody that wrote the card.
衷心感谢贺曼公司赞助本次活动
A big thanks to Hallmark for sponsoring this project
并且提供贺曼公司的签名贺卡
and providing us with Hallmark signature cards.
希望您订阅本系列视频
Remember to subscribe for more videos like this.
那么我们会再见的 谢谢你们
Then we’ll see you soon. Thanks guys.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

故渊。

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzJX6qKjisA

相关推荐