未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

解决大问题

"Let's Make STUPID Things SMART!" - Jack Ma - #Entspresso

早上好 Believe Nation 我是埃文
– Good morning, Believe Nation, it’s Evan.
我的口头禅是“相信”
My one word is “believe,”
我相信人们
and I believe in people
比他们相信自己的还多
more than they believe in themselves.
我真诚的希望
And my sincere hope is that
如果你也能看到 我在你身上看到的品质
if you see in yourself what I see in you,
你就可以改变这个星球
you’ll be able to change the planet.
为了在旅途中助你一臂之力
So to help you on your journey,
我们今天的内容是“解决大问题”
today’s message is “solve big problems.”
马云 交给你了
Over to you, Jack Ma.
(公鸡打鸣)
(rooster crowing)
#我每天早上醒来#
♫ I wake up every morning
#Entspresso 使我前行#
♫Entspresso keep me going
#我每天早上醒来#
♫ I wake up every morning ♫
我们不是别人通常认为的中国公司
We are not a company that normally China call.
我们称自己是经营一个星球的公司
We call ourselves a company running a platform.
一个经营生态系统的公司
A company that is running an ecosystem.
我们几乎无处不在 人们会说
We are almost everywhere. People say,
杰克 你知道的 你在
“Jack, you know you’re in the
B2B B2C领域
B2B, B2C and you’re calling C2B
还有你称金融和在线支付为C2B的领域
on a finance and online payment, logistic
物流云计算领域 到处都是你
cloud computing, you are everywhere.”
这不是因为我们贪心
Not because we are greedy,
也不是因为我们想要这样做
not because we want to do it.
而是因为我们必须这么做
Because we have to do it.
如果我们不能
If we cannot,
如果我们不这样做
if we do not do it,
中国的电子商务将会在几年内崩溃
China e-commerce in the years will collapse.
我记得九年前
I remember nine years ago,
当时我开始创建支付宝
when I started Alipay.
别人会说 杰克 不要接触金融领域
People say, “Jack, don’t touch the financing sector
因为这是违法的 你可能会有牢狱之灾
“cause it’s illegal, you may imprisoned.”
但我们对自己说
And we thought to ourselves,
如果我们不这样做
if we don’t do it,
中国电子商务将总是像
the China e-commerce will always like a
一个聊天室
chat room.
大家都说这是个好东西
Everybody say it’s a good thing.
我不花一分钱 你也收不到货
“I don’t pay, you don’t get the things.”
所以我说 好吧 坐牢就坐牢吧
So I say, “Well, put me in the prison.
让我们确保支付宝
Let’s make sure that Alipay,
这个支付方案能够投入使用
the payment solution works.”
老百姓说这个支付手段
And the people said the payment solution
简直愚蠢至极
is such a stupid idea,
这是一个护送类型的服务
it’s an escort service.
我把钱付给支付宝 支付宝保管着钱 之后我收到货
I pay you, you hold the money and you get the things.
如果你付了钱 但没收到货
You pay the money, if you don’t get
那就把钱退还给你
the things you want, return the money.
他们说 这是一个愚蠢的产品
They said, “It’s a stupid product.”
但我说 只要它解决了这个问题就行
and I say, “As long as it has solved the problem,
你们知道的 我就喜欢愚蠢的产品
I like stupid things, you know.”
让我们把愚蠢的事情变成明智的事情
Let’s make stupid things smart.
持续每天完善它
Keep on improving everyday.
今天 我们有超过8亿用户
Today, we have over 800 million people
注册使用支付宝 这是数据在说话
registered using Alipay, that’s the count.
现在 支付宝解决了电子商务的问题
And Alipay today solved the e-commerce problem.
我们可以用它交电费 交水费
We are paying the electricity, water bill,
甚至打出租车也可以用它付款
and even taxi.
上周我去菜市场的时候
And last week I went to a vegetable market,
听到有人说 “我们接受支付宝付款”
somebody say, “We accept Alipay.”
(观众笑声)
(audience laughing)
因为他们说
Because they say, “Alipay,
平时他们会收到假币
they get the false money,
但支付宝能解决这个问题
and Alipay can solve that problem.
所以 我们实际上是在建设一个中国的基础设施
So, we are actually building up an infrastructure of China.
当你解决很小的问题时
It’s hard to stay motivated
你很难一直保有积极性
when you’re solving small problems.
至少对我来说 如果我觉得这个问题真的很小很小的话
At least for me, I have a really hard time staying motivated,
我很难保持对它的积极性并为它而奔忙
staying engaged if I see the problem as really small and tiny.
昨天我接到一个Youtube用户的电话
I had a call yesterday with a YouTuber
她的视频频道非常成功
who has a successful channel
但她在将近一年的时间里都没有更新过了
but hasn’t posted in almost a year,
现在她想要回归视频博主的身份
and now she wants to get back on dark on the house
并且持续发布更多的视频
and keep posting more videos,
但她很担心
and she’s so concerned about
再次更新后会发生什么
what happens in that first video.
她打算制作更多的视频
She has plan to make more videos
但她陷入了
but all she’s wrapped up in is
更新的第一个视频我应该做什么的烦恼中
“What do I do with this first video?”
解决第一个视频的内容
And it’s important to figure out
是很重要的
what happens in that first video,
但更重要的是
but much more important is
持续的工作计划是什么 对吗?
what’s the consistent plan, right?
如果你想在YouTube上取得成功
If you want to have success on YouTube
重点是要定期制作视频
it’s about making regular videos.
你认为一周一个视频怎么样?
How are you going to get to weekly videos
一周几次和每天一次呢?
and then multiple times per week and then daily?
长期的坚持
The long tail, the long term,
比某一个视频的内容
is so much more important
重要得多
than what happens in this one specific video,
因为你的许多订阅者
because how many of your subscribers
都会看到它 并且你知道的
are going to watch it,and you known
那没那么重要
it’s just not as important.
所以对我来说 有更大问题需要花费精力时
So for me, I hate focusing on the little things
我不喜欢关心细枝末节的小事
when there’s a much bigger problem to focus on.
她真的应该集中精力
She really should be focusing on,
好 我制作好了第一个视频 其实无所谓啦
“Okay, I make a first video, doesn’t really matter.”
我频道中的任何一个视频
Any single video I put up on my channel,
都不是太重要
it doesn’t really matter,
它们都没有巨大的影响
it doesn’t really have a huge impact.
这是一个积累的过程 每一个视频都是过程中的一份子
It’s accumulation, it’s every single video.
因此我想专注于那些大事
So I want to focus on the big things,
我想聚焦于大问题
I want to focus on the big problems.
我想解决大问题
I want to solve that and not
而不只是这种小事
just this little tiny thing.
所以这就是为什么我想帮助一亿企业家
And so it’s why I want to help a billion entrepreneurs.
这是一个积极的 有启发的目标
It’s a motivating, an inspiring goal.
我喜欢一对一地帮助企业家
I like helping entrepreneurs one-on-one.
这给我非常多的个人乐趣和满足感
It gives me a lot great personal joy and satisfaction,
但我希望能有更大的影响力
but I want to have a big impact,
我知道我能做到的
I know I can have a bigger impact,
当你有这种能力的时候 你就有了责任感
if you have the ability, you have the responsibility,
所以这让我每天醒来时都充满活力
and so that wakes me up energized
去尝试着走出去 并且有所作为
and try to go out and do something.
当我来到这里
When I’m coming here
为你们录制这些视频的时候
making these videos for you,
我想象自己在和上百万人对话
I’m imagining that I’m speaking to a million people.
并且我也希望这个信息能一直传递
And I hope this message gets through,
因为我希能影响更多的人
because I want to have a big impact.
所以当你面对巨大的困难时
And so when you work on big problems,
你会更有动力 尤其是对于企业家来说
you’re more motivated, I think especially as entrepreneurs.
我们都希望有更大的成就
We want to do something bigger.
我们都有这样的想法 走出去
We have that mind to want to go out
并且影响更多人
and have that huge impact,
所以我们讨厌去处理那些小麻烦
and so we hate working on these tiny, small problems.
然而另一方面 它们有时可能变成大麻烦
The flip side, though, sometimes is it can be too big.
我始终记得 当我想到
And I remember having this, where I thought,
我真的能帮助一百万个企业家吗?
“Can I actually help a billion entrepreneurs?
我真的能够改变世界吗?
“Can I actually change the world?
好像 这是一件神圣的事情
“Like, it’s a noble thing,
然而我真的能够迈开步子开始做吗?
“but can I actually go out and do it?”
有时候你的理想太过远大
“And sometimes your goal can be too big.
甚至老实说 和时运有关
And may even depend on the day, to be honest.
有时你起床时充满动力
Some days you wake up and you’re motivated
并准备好了开始干 但有时你起床时会想
and ready and go do it, and some days you wake up and say,
我要怎样才能开始
“Who am I to be able to go off
变得有那么大的影响力?
“and have that big of an impact?”
所以要找到自己舒适区的边界
And so it’s finding where is that edge of your comfort zone
什么样的理想会刚好推动你
What’s goal that’s big enough to push you,
让你思考 这刚好在我完成范围外一点
to say, “That’s just beyond achievable,
如果我再逼自己一下 我就能去做
“if I push myself hard I can go out and do that.
我就在舒适区的边缘
“I’m at the edge of my comfort zone.”
因为如果这太简单 你就不会
Because if it’s too easy, you’re not going to be
充满动力的去做了
motivated to go out and do it.
你会感到无聊 会觉得
You’re going to be bored, you’re going to feel like
你在浪费时间 浪费天分
it’s a waste of your time, a waste of your talent,
你就不会为它忙碌
you’re not going to be engaged in it.
如果它太大或者太难
And if it’s too big or too hard,
你仍旧不会有动力去做
you’re also not going to be motivated to do it
因为这是不可能做到的
because it’s impossible and it’s never going to get done.
所以找到舒适区边缘的目标
So find what that goal is at the edge of your comfort zone,
解决一个对你有意义的大麻烦
solving a big problem that is meaningful to you,
这对你才有用 让你感受到自我价值
that is impactful to you, that makes you feel valuable.
如果你着手去做并成功解决 还能帮助别人
If you can go out and reach it and solve it and help people,
我认为那就非常非常非常重要了
I think that’s really, really, really important
尤其是对于企业家来说
as entrepreneurs.
看看你自己 你的生活 你的工作
And I’d be looking at yourself, your life, your business,
如果你没感觉到挑战性 觉得无聊
if you don’t feel challenged, if you feel bored,
如果你没有成长 这可能是因为
if you’re not growing, it’s probably because
你现在还没有在解决一个大的刚刚好的麻烦
you are not solving a big enough problem right now.
所以我今天的问题是
So the question of the day today is,
我很好奇 你想在你的工作中
I’m curious, what is the big problem that you want to solve
解决一个什么样的大问题呢?
right now with your business?
请在评论区留言
Leave it down in the comments below,
我真的很好奇
really curious to find out,
视频上线时
and also if you’re leaving a comment
在评论区留言的前几条
within the first couple of this video going live,
将有机会获得每日奖励的两个之一
you have a chance to win one of two daily prizes.
我还想对保罗·贝努瓦·杜弗森
I also want to give a quick shout-out
快速地说几句话
to Paul-Benoit Duvoisin.
谢谢你带来了我的书
Thank you so much for picking up a copy
《你的世界》
of my book, Your One Word.
我真的非常非常感谢
I really, really, really appreciate it,
并且希望你读得愉快
And I hope you’re enjoying the read.
谢谢大家的观看
Thank you guys again for watching.
我相信你们
I believe in you,
我希望你们能继续相信自己
I hope you continue to believe in yourself,
并且不论你们的世界是什么样的 去爱它吧
and whatever your one word is, much love,
我们明早
and I’ll see you again tomorrow morning for another shot
新的短视频再见
of Entspresso.
#我每天早上醒来#
♫ I wake up every morning
#Entspresso 催我前行#
♫ Entspresso keep me going ♫
[旁白]对于纳文来说 成为百万富翁的路很简单
– [Narrator] For Naveen, the billionaire formula is simple.
-[纳文]怎样成为一个成功的人?
– [Naveen] What makes a successful person?
他们常常行动起来去解决大问题
They go out and solve big problems.
你知道怎样赚十亿美金吗?
So you know how to make a billion dollars?
解决一个十亿美金的问题
You solve a 10 billion dollar problem.
-[旁白]当他已经赚了十亿美金后
– [Narrator] Having already made his billions,
他毫不避讳地想用
he unashamedly wants to use
他的商业头脑改变我们的世界
his business brain to change our world.
-[纳文]让我们关注教育 健康
– Let’s focus on education, healthcare,
能源 水资源紧缺 食物紧缺
energy, shortage of water, shortage of food.
我将会告诉大家创新以及企业家精神
And I’m going to tell you how innovation and entrepreneurship
如何解决上述的每一个问题
can solve each of these problems.
让我们来看看教育
Let’s look at education.
想象下当你能用一块25美元的小黑板
Imagine if you’re able to use a $25 tablet,
创造一类游戏
and build some type of game that is more effective
让它比家教更有效
than a private tutor, and is more addictive
并且比最吸引人的电子游戏更容易上瘾
than the most addictive video game.
想象一下 有一天 一个孩子
Think about it, one day a child
走到他妈妈面前 说
is going to come to the mother and say,
妈妈 我可以再玩一个小时数学吗?
“Mom, can I play just one more hour of math?
因为我实在太享受了
“Because I enjoy it so much.”
-[旁白] 纳文有一个秘诀
– [Narrator] Naveen has a knack
可以让所有人都能听信他的话
of putting people under his spell.
让他解决人类最大问题的任务
Making his mission to solve some of mankind’s
在全宇宙看起来都是貌似合理的
biggest problems seem plausible in space and on Earth.
如果我们建造一套人工智能系统
What if we can build an artificial intelligence system
并让一个乡村小女孩都能使用会怎样?
that can be used by a village girl?
她会挨家挨户地走遍
She will be able to go door to door
去治疗疾病
and able to diagnose a disease
这样就无需卫生保健 无需医院
where there are no healthcare, there’s no hospitals,
也无需医生了
there are no doctors.
-[旁白]这些宏大的想法能够
– [Narrator] These are big ideas that could turn
带来很多收益 但有些未免看起来难以实现
a big profit but some of them seem a bit farfetched.
-[纳文]如果你把3D打印机带到月球会怎样?
– [Naveen] What if you take a 3D printer on the moon?
某人可以带去
And somebody can go out and send
细菌和病毒的DNA
the DNA of a bacteria or a virus
在那里打印出来并留在月球上
and we print it right there and leave it
再看着它成长繁殖
on the moon and watch it grow.
-[记者]这些想法 看起来太扎眼了
– [Interviewer] These ideas, they’re a bit out there,
你不觉得吗 纳文?
aren’t they, Naveen?
难道人们不会觉得你有些疯狂吗?
Don’t people think you’re just a bit mad?
-关键在于他们之所以认为这很疯狂
– The point is that the reason they think it’s mad
是因为他们不知道这已经在发生了
because they don’t know it’s already happening.
那些原来在科幻小说里才能出现的情节
The things that used to be science fiction
现在变成了科技上的事实
are now becoming science reality.
-我认为对于所有人来说
– And I think that for all of you,
在很多领域中
there are many areas where
都有我们可以利用的东西
there’s leverage available in the world,
当有一两个人有好的想法
where one or two people with a good idea
并且努力实现 确实能够造成很大影响
and a lot of hard work can really make a difference,
类似的还有很多事
there’s many many things like that,
记得它们是好的
and it’s good not to forget that,
但也要去努力追求那些事
but it’s good to look for those things.
谷歌的任务是整合世界的信息
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information
并且让它们变得触手可及 有所价值
and make it universally accessible and useful.
其中有件事让我很惊讶
And one of the things that surprised me,
这是一个伟大的任务 工作量很大
that’s a very broad mission, that’s a lot of work,
我们近期是难以达到的 对吧
we’re not going to achieve it anytime soon, right.
这几乎是个不可能完成的任务
It’s almost an impossible task.
但这是一个激动人心的任务
But it’s an exciting task and one that you can get
你可以让别人也为之振奋 这样他们就能帮助你
other people excited about, and they can help you.
另一件让我惊讶的事情是
And one of the things that also surprised me
有时候一件容易办成的事情
is that sometimes easier to do something
会变得很难 是因为大家都对他感兴趣
that’s harder because other people get excited about it
然后你得到了过多的资源
and you can get much more resource.
为解决问题你挖掘了过量的资源
You can get tremendous resources to solve a hard problem
但实际上你可能只需要很少的资源
whereas you might only get minor resources
去解决一个小问题
to solve a small problem.
-我喜欢把我的管理模式说成
– I like to say my management style
主要问题的解决者
is problem-solver-in-chief.
所以我每天做的事情就是
And so what I do in a given day is
我有很多问题等着被解决
I have a set of problems that need to be solved,
然后我从最重要的问题开始依次解决
and I start at the most important and work my way down.
对于那些我没时间处理的问题
And for the problems I don’t have time for,
就交给别人来处理
somebody else gets to solve them.
如果别人也正在解决问题
If somebody’s already solving a problem,
并且问题快要攻克了时
I don’t need to get involved
那么我不会介入其中
if the problem’s getting solved.
但有些人说 天 你的生活就是解决问题的啊
But people go, “Wow, so your day’s just full of problems.”
我会说 是啊 我确实有很多问题
I’m like, “Yeah, I got a lot of problems.”
(观众笑声)
(audience chuckling)
这有些类似于
But it’s sort of like how
一个数学教授如何看待问题
a math professor thinks of problems.
想象一下 当一个伟大的数学教授
Think of a great math professor
发现没有数学问题需要解决时
who has no math problems to solve.
他该多伤心啊
He’s a very sad math professor.
(采访者笑声)
(interviewer laughing)
所以 这和我看待问题的方式很相似
And so, that’s very much how I look at it.
解决问题 每一个问题都是一次机会
Solving problems, every problem is an opportunity
去创造 去变得更有创新性
for innovating and being creative,
去找新的东西
and finding something new.
这就是我喜欢做的 并且每天都在做
And that’s what I love to do, and I do it every day.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本片讲述优秀企业家们对大问题的看法,并讲述了他们如何解决大问题。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小尝

审核员

审核员w

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA1qY7p1NZY

相关推荐