ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

小李子获2016奥斯卡金像奖最佳男演员 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

小李子获2016奥斯卡金像奖最佳男演员

Leonardo DiCaprio winning Best Actor

将有五位男演员因其精湛的演技
These 5 actors have reawarded movie-goers
和他们所扮演的角色而被提名
with fully dimensional characters.
其中演绎的角色均来源于现实生活
Some drawn from real life.
但其传达的精神却远不只如此
all of them larger than life.
(获奖角色)被列入黑名单的编剧家道尔顿·特朗勃
The blacklisted screenwriter Dalton Trumbo.
[掌声]
[Applause]
有被抛弃在火星的机智宇航员
The resourceful astronaut abandoned on Mars.
[掌声]
[Applause]
有因被同伴背叛而一心复仇的皮草猎人
The vengeful frontiersman betrayed by his companions.
[掌声]
[Applause]
有苹果公司那杰出却又难以捉摸的创始人
The brilliant and complicated cofounder of Apple.
[掌声]
[Applause]
还有最早有记录的变性人之一
And one of the first people to undergo gender confirmation surgery.
[掌声]
[Applause]
接下来这几位便是在影片中因杰出演技
Here are the outstanding nominees for performance
而被提名的男演员的名字
by an actor in a leading role.
布莱恩·科兰斯顿 “特朗勃”
Bryan Cranston, “Trumbo”.
[掌声]
[Applause]
马特·达蒙 “火星救援”
Matt Damon, “The Martian”.
[掌声]
[Applause]
莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥 “荒野猎人”
Leonardo Dicaprio, “The Revenant”.
[掌声]
[Applause]
迈克尔·法斯宾德 “乔布斯”
Michael Fassbender, “Steve Jobs”.
[掌声]
[Applause]
埃迪·雷德梅恩 “丹麦女孩”
Eddie Redmayne, “The Danish Girl”.
[掌声]
[Applause]
而本届奥斯卡最佳男演员的得主是……
And the Oscar goes to…
莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥
Leonardo Dicaprio.
[掌声]
[Applause]
这是莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥获得六次提名并第一次获得奥斯卡
This is the 1st Oscar and 6th nomination for Leonardo Dicaprio.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢在座的各位
Thank you. Thank you all so very much.
感谢学院
Thank you to the academy.
感谢在座的各位
Thank you all of you in this room.
我也要对在这一年因精彩绝伦的演技
I have to congratulate the other incredible nominees this year
而获得提名的其他杰出演员表示祝贺
for their unbelievable performances.
“荒野猎人”是由无与伦比的演员和剧组工作人员
“The Revenant” was a product of
通过不懈努力而完成的的杰作
the tireless effort of an unbelievable cast and crew.
能和他们工作我很荣幸 首先
I got to work aloneside first off
感谢和我在该剧演绎中一起付出努力的好兄弟 汤姆哈迪先生
to my brother in this endeavor, Mr.Tom Hardy.
汤姆 你突出的演绎天赋是难以被超越的
Tom, your fierce talent on screen can only be surpassed
还有你的好友亚利桑德罗·伊纳里图先生
by your friendship offscreen to Mr.Alejandro Innaritu.
你用过去两年的时间
As the history of cinema unfolds,
在电影发展史中
you have forged a way
留下了华丽的一笔
into history of these past 2 years.
你真是个天才
What an unbelievable talent you are.
谢谢你 切沃
Thank you to you and Chivo
你为我们呈现了一个卓越的观影体验
for creating a transcendent cinematic experience for all of us.
感谢福克斯影业和摄政影业的所有人 特别是阿尔农·梅尔山
Thank you to everybody in Fox and new regency, particular Arnon Melchan.
你是最大的功臣
You were the champion of this endeavor.
在整个团队中
My entire team,
我还要感谢在我演艺事业中出现的每一个人
I have to thank everyone form the every onset of my career,
卡根·琼斯先生是第一个让我出演电影的人
Mr.Kagen Jones for casting me in my first film,
斯科塞斯先生教我很多关于电影艺术形式的内容
Mr.Scorsese for teaching me so much about the cinematic art form.
感谢里克·约恩先生
To Mr.Rick Yorn,
感谢你帮助规划我的影视生涯
thank you for helping me navigate my way through this industry.
当然还有我的父母
And to my parents,
没有你们这一切都是不可能的
none of this would be possible without you.
还有我的朋友们 我爱你们 你们懂得
And my friends I love you dearly, you know who you are.
最后 我想说:
And last, I just want to say this:
拍摄“荒野猎人”是关于人类和自然之间的关系
Making “The Revenant” was about man’s relationship to the natural world,
在2015年我们共同经历了
a world that we collectively felt in 2015
史上最炎热的一年
as the hottest year in recorded history.
我们的行为所造成的结果
Our production needed to
对南极的影响
move to the southern tip of this planet,
尤为强烈
just to be able to find snow.
气候变化是真实存在的
Climate change is real,
而且现在还在持续当中
it is happening right now.
这是对我们所有的物种来说
It is the most urgent threat
最为紧迫的威胁
facing our entire species.
我们必须毫不犹豫的同心协力
And we need to work collectively together and stop procrastinating.
不能耽搁了……我们需要世界各国团结一致
Procrastinating… We need to support leaders around the world,
不再为那些污染制造者和大公司找借口
who do not speak for the big polluter and the big corporations,
只为整个人类的美好未来而做出行动
but who speak for all of humanity,
为了地球上的所有人
for the indigenous people of the world,
为了深受环境污染侵害
for the billions and billions of underpriviledged people,
的弱势群体
who will be most affected by this.
为了我们的子孙后代
For our children’s children,
还有那些为保护环境做出努力
and for those people out there,
却因腐败政治
whose voices have been drown out
而被忽视的人们
by the politics of greed.
感谢这个奇妙的夜晚见证这一刻的你们
I thank you all for this amazing award tonight.
让我们对这个星球心怀感激并爱护有加
Let us not take this planet for granted.
我也同样会好好珍惜这个夜晚
I do not take tonight for granted.
感谢你们
Thank you so very much.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

小李子获奖感言,经历艰辛影帝路的他对获此殊荣的喜悦,感激以及人类与环境友好相处的感人至深的获奖感言!

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

Innocent

审核员

审核团SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpyrefzvTpI

相关推荐