ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

乐高放风筝赛 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

乐高放风筝赛

LEGO Kite Battle! - REBRICKULOUS

今天在REBRICKULOUS的节目中我们要来一场乐高风筝大战!
Today on REBRICKULOUS we’re having aLEGO kite battle! [Music]
噢不!
NO!
别这样啊!
NO!
不要啊!
NO!
[音乐]
[Music]
嗨 大家好 我是迪米特里
Hey guys I’m Dimitry.
我是泰勒 他是盖里
I’m Tyler and this is Gary he is a member
他是美国风筝协会的成员
of the American kite fliers Association
今天他会帮我们放飞乐高风筝
and today he’s gon na help us put LEGO kites in the sky.
刚刚在工作室的时候
Back at the studio
我和迪米特里一起组装好了风筝线
me and Dimitry we put our noodles together
—我们已经开始了—我们已经做好这些了
-Yeah we already get started.-We already came up with these.
因为我们的设计是一样的
And since we have the same design
我觉得放风筝有点像做领航员
I think it’s gonna be a little bit more about piloting, too
但现在我们就来看看能不能实现
But for right now let’s just see if we can make this even possible.
盖里 我们想知道要怎样做
Gary we were having some questions about what kind of things that
才可以让我们将风筝飞得更好
we should do to make our LEGO kites fly well.
―你要让你风筝的撑杆撑住风筝背面 ―好的
-You want your spreader car bar across the back.-Okay.
不要让风筝太紧 要让风筝可以弯曲
You don’t want the kite to be tight you want to bend in the kite.
我们还需要做其他什么呢
What else do we need?
前缘的杆子 这部分叫风筝骨
Leading edgestick this part is called the keel
那个垂直的部分可以使风筝稳固
that’s a vertical element put there forstability.
[音乐]
[Music]
我俩刚刚完成了第一个侧边支架
We each just finished up our first sidebar
那会用在我们的风筝的外部
that’s gonna go on the outside ofthe kite
不过我们现在得做些更有力的
but now we have to build something a little bit stronger
架在中间
gonna go across the middle
那样有助于风筝在空中保持它的形状
that way the kite will keep its shape when it’s in the sky.
我要试着去做风筝的尾巴
I’m gonna try and build a tail
这能给风筝背面增加一点重量
that’s gonna give it a little bit of weight on the back of this kite
让它在天上飞得更稳
so that it has a little stability in the air
保持适当角度让它飞得更久
stay at the right angle just keep itup longer.
我们开始放飞环节吧
Let’s say that we got these kites up in the air.
我们想用风筝打架 要怎么做
And now we want to fight them how will we do that?
好 然后你故意的缠着
Okay so you deliberately trying to wrap
—别人的线 —好
-with somebody else’s string-Okay
然后尽可能快地跑开
And then try to run away from them as fast as you can.
—D:那听起来很酷—G:这就是你们等下战斗的方式
—T:棒极了
-That sounds gnarly. -That’s how you fight.
-That’s amazing.
好的 我们现在有乐高连接件
All right so we have our LEGO pieces added
还有乐高风筝尾飘
we’ve got our LEGO tail
—这些风筝准备好去战斗了 ―走
-these kites are ready to battle.-Let’s go.
[音乐]
[Music]
我们已经准备好了绕线轮
We’ve got our reels ready and now
接下来要做的是绑好风筝
And now all we have to do is tie up our kites
设法让风筝升空 先完成的获胜
and try to get them up into the air. First one to do that wins.
我们准备好了
We’re ready.
齐头并进
neck in neck
跑过了 好吧
overshot it. okay
首先我要做的就是打开绕线轮上的滑结
First thing I have to do is get my slip knot over the reel.
好 你就只要那样拉 开始吧
Okay you gotta just pullit that way, here we go
就能把滑结打好了
all right got the slip knot,
我们得把它放在滑结上面
we got to put it on top of this knot
马上就完成了 我完成了 好
-right here and it’s just gon na I’m right on-well
哦 他的已经做好了
oh he’s already on
他的已经做好了 都飞了 飞了 飞!
he’s already okay okay okay !
[音乐]
[Winning music]
我居然还没打好结!
not yet!
不行!
Nooooo..
—等下 你确定它飞上去了—这就是如何放飞风筝
-No wait wait Is it up?-How are you doing?
―嘣!就是那样―迪米特里还没放飞风筝
-Boom that’s it-Dimitry still doesn’t have his up
―凯尔小心 ―他做得不错但是实际上风筝掉地上了
-Kyle watch out-he’s getting it cool just actually crashed to the ground.
所以第一回合我赢了
All right so I won the first round
我能在迪米特里之前放飞起来
I was able to get it up in the air before Dimistry’s
现在谁的风筝飞得最高
but now we are going to get the kyte
没碰到地面的风筝获胜
in the sky the highest without it hitting the ground wins.
第一轮结束后风开始变大了
The wind has picked up a lot since round one so our
我们的风筝专家在后方放了这些炫酷的装备 帮助风筝固定点
kite expert put these really cool devices on the back it a little bit
那样我们能把风筝放得特别特别高 看看谁会赢
that way We can get it super super high and see who’s gon na win
第二轮 现在开始
round two let’s do it right now
非常好 很轻松
Hey nice and easy nice and easy okay
这妖风把我的风筝吹得像疯了一样
okay man this wind has gotten me way
好吧 慢慢来
crazier up there all right nice allright
刚开始的20英尺有点难
the first 20 feet are really tricky
额 线缠在一起了
oh it’s tangled a little bit going.
-你那怎么样了 Dimitry?-没事 一切都很好
How’s it going D?
缠在一起了 缠的太紧了
Oh no nothing’s wrong
我想把它放得再远些
I’m gonna get some extra distance
我可不想输给他 他的风筝飞得乱七八糟的
I don’t want him knocking me downhe’s flying all over the place.
我需要把结打开才能让它稳定
I need to let it out so that it stabilizes so I kind of
所以我没空把风筝飞得高一些
have no time to keep this up in the air
再落地我就输了
and this inside of the ground Ilose.
—你卡住了?—没有啊
You stuck? No,
我卡住了
It’s taken a couple of
再下落就要掉地上了 那就不秒了
dips towards the ground which do not look good Round two champion!
[音乐]
[Music]
-不要啊-冠军产生了
[Failing music]
[胜利的音乐]
[Winning music]
它卡住了 这是设备故障
it got stuck it was an equipment issue
我的风筝太烂了
okay no
好的 所以泰勒赢了第一局
okay so Tyler won the first one
他或许还会赢第二局
he may have won the second one too but
但是在我看来
the third one is worth ten thousand points
第三局非常重要
via my decree right now we have to
用自己的绳子割断别人的风筝线
try and cut them with a string which ever
谁的风筝首先落地谁就输了
kite touches the ground first will lose we gonna get started
-燥起来 开始了-我们开始吧
let’s go let’s do it
迪米特里 感觉如何?
Alright D, how you feeling?
我感觉相当不错 激情高涨
I’m feelingpretty good I’m up in the sky
-他的风筝飞的那么高-我的风筝第一次飞这么高!
He’so much fun up in the sky I don’t like this I don’t like this
不不 我不喜欢这样
我的风筝在慢慢移动
I’m inching in
我马上就能追上你 额 不要
I’m coming at you son oh no
不 不 快走开
no no get out of here
不不不
No no no
[笑声]
[Laughing]
太好了 我有机会了!
别这样啊
No
[笑声]
[Laughing]
[获胜的音乐]
[winning music]
这场比赛我诸事不顺 我感觉都是这装备惹的祸
Everything fell apart for me I feel like it was the equipment.
我想重复一下
I seem to recall you said something
你之前说的话
maybe we can cut back:
放风筝比较像做领航员
Things gon na be a little bit more about piloting
—所以我只想说…—我怎么知道你要说什么
-so I’m just saying…-what do I know?
观众朋友们 点击这些视频
Click one of these videos to watch some
来继续收看REBRICKULOUS
to watch some more REBRICKULOUS and don’t forget
别忘了订阅我们的频道
to hit the subscribe button
[音乐]
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

乐高风筝,能不能放起来呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

异星小兽

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1C5ni-w0dE

相关推荐