ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

腿部速写 – 内腿剖析 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

腿部速写 - 内腿剖析

Leg Quicksketch - Inner Leg Anatomy

菠萝绘画
腿部速写:剖析安东尼内腿
大家好
All right, guys.
我们接下来要画内收肌的作业
So we’re gonna be doing adductor assignments.
如果你还没画完课前布置的功课
If you haven’t done your assignment yet,
那么先关掉视频
stop this video
自行完成后
go back do it yourself before you
再来这里寻找答案
watch me giving you the answers.
我已经强调多次
I can’t stress that enough
每节课都说了一定要完成 但…
I know I say it every time but…
第一张是安东尼的照片
So the first image is of Anthony.
他的左腿 就是屏幕右边这条腿 基本上保持直立
His left leg, screen right, is pretty much just straight on.
从正前方看 简直是一个典型的直立教学模板
It’s like textbook straight front view.
当然你可以选择直接描腿部图解
You can just copy a diagram
但建议最好不要这样
You shouldn’t though
你应该先认真分析构图
You should try to analyze the forms
尝试牢记肌肉图解
and remember the diagrams
实在画不下去再回头查看图解
and then when you’re stuck you could go back and check the diagrams.
他的右腿有点外旋
His right leg is twisted a little bit
所以我们能看到大腿内侧
so we’re seeing the inside.
那我们就从这里开始吧
Let’s jump right in.
我打算从上往下画
I’m gonna start with the top.
这些体表标志是明显易于下手的地方
you know, the landmarks are the obvious places to start.
所以从髂前上棘的各点开始
So the hip ASIS points
骨盆的髂前上棘各点
the ASIS points of the pelvis.
我从稍微俯视一点的角度开画
And I’m seeing an angle downward a little bit
从左到右 其次是中线
from left to right and center line.
首先起草个立方体表示臀部
I’m gonna actually draw a box for the hip.
如果你还记得上节课的内容
If you remember from the last episode,
画体块有助于把臀部画好
that helped us draw butts very well
所以在这我打算继续沿用那个方法
so I’m just gonna continue that concept.
髂前上棘各点
So ASIS points.
这里臀部自然地向后微倾
Hips naturally tilt back just a little bit.
注意 我要给你们看一些图片右边内容
And notice, I’m showing a little bit of the right side,
因为我看照片的时候
because when I look at the photo,
左腿可以看到一丢丢臀边
I could see a little bit of the side of the hip on his left leg
而在右侧则完全看不到
and not at all on his right leg.
所以我要稍微把立方体朝这边转动一点
So I am just twisting that box a little bit.
好的 从这里 我们找到耻骨联合的位置
All right. From here, we find that pubic synthesis and in…
当我们画内收肌时
you know, when we’re doing adductors,
找到耻骨联合很重要
that is kind of important because
因为之后我们才能找到腹股沟韧带
then we could find this inguinal ligament,
也就是相当于
and that’s pretty much where
从腹肌上分离出内转肌的地方
you know, what separates the adductors from the abs.
但是在我们做这件事之前
But before we do that though
咱们先把圆柱形的腿向外伸展出来
let’s extend the leg cylinder out.
记住 腿伸出来之前在髋部有凹迹
And remember, there is that drop in the hip before that cylinder pops out.
[绘图中]
[drawing]
把它圆锥化一点
Taper it a little bit,
并且我要把圆柱底部露出来一点点
and I am showing a little bit of the bottom of that cylinder
因为我感觉
because I feel like if anything
它有些朝向我们
it’s coming towards us just a little bit.
当然了 角度微小
It’s so subtle though.
我们只需正视图像即可
We’re pretty much just looking right at the face of this.
有时我确实想稍微夸大一下这些东西
I do like to exaggerate these just a little bit sometimes.
如果腿不是直上直下
It gives it a little bit more depth
这样会让腿部有一些纵深感
if the legs aren’t just going straight up and down.
[绘画中]
[drawing]
这条腿绝对没有朝向我们
This leg definitely is not coming towards us,
所以我不打算增加前倾感
so I’m not gon na push that.
我知道我们关注的重点应该是内收肌
And then I know we’re only really focused on adductors,
但你们至少应该先画出
but you guys should at least put some basic forms for
胫骨 腓骨 小腿的基本轮廓
the tibia, fibula, the lower leg.
至少可以像这里一样用圆柱体代替 让整条腿完整
At least a few cylinders in here just because it completes the leg.
你必须意识到这点
You got to get the story.
我们需要得出的主要信息
The main thing that we wan na capture here
是人体大概的姿势
is the gesture of the pose
然后弄清在这样的姿势下内收肌应该是什么样的
and then figure out how do the adductors fit on this pose.
所以如果你没有把整条腿画出来
And so if you don’t put the whole leg,
你就无法搞清楚姿势
you don’t really have the pose figured out.
它真的可以像这样简单地画出来
And it could be really simple just like something like this.
把它想成一个圆柱体
I am thinking of this as a cylinder.
可能我把这些画得太厚了
And might be making some of these too thick.
不太清楚 可能是关节的缘故 我们继续画
I don’t know. Maybe it’s just that the joints…we’ll see.
我开始画轮廓的时候
Once I start putting the forms in,
会重复检查厚度
I’ll kind of double check my thicknesses.
现在 当我这样横画的时候
But right now, as I’m laying this in,
就开始感觉一些关节有点厚
some of the joints are starting to feel a little
这会让他觉得他的腿很短
bit thick and that’s making him feel
他是高个子
like his legs are short and he is a tall guy.
他大约有6英尺高
He’s like over six feet so his joints are gon na be…
所以他的关节或四肢应该更长一点
or his limbs should feel long.
这是个有趣的问题 对吧?
That’s an interesting problem, right?
这个肌肉男很壮
He’s very muscular so he’s wide,
但他很高 所以他的四肢很长
but he’s tall, so his limbs are long.
所以这是个有趣的平衡
So that’s an interesting balance.
主要是
It’s mainly, you know, the
腿上多肉的部分会更宽
meaty parts of the leg are gon na
但是关节 骨头
be wide, but then the joints,
并不会随着肌肉的增长而增长
the bones, those don’t get bigger when yougrow your muscles.
肌肉会变壮 但关节会保持相同的厚度
They get a little stronger but the joints will stay roughly the same thickness.
所以和真正的大块肌肉相比 关节显得更精瘦
So those will feel thinner compared to thereally bulky muscle.
所以在膝盖这里
So at the knee here,
我想画用立方体来表示
I’m just thinking of more of a kind of a boxy shape.
在另一个膝盖上也同样是这样
The same thing on this one.
咱们在这里画个立方体表示膝盖
Let’s get that box in there.
这样就可以轻松搞定
So again, staying very simple with these,
这让我在画下一部分之前
I just wan na make sure that the pose feels
可以确定这个姿势看起来和图片差不多
right before I move on.
有时候在膝盖画立方体
Sometimes putting a little box in the knee
真的能帮你明确小腿所指示的方向
really helps to define the direction that it’s pointing
不这样的话 你知道的
because without, shuold you know,
如果我不用立方体明确正面和侧面
if I didn’t show this front plane and side plane,
那这条腿就好像
it almost feels like the leg is pointing
直接翻向了另一边
directly out to the side
一旦我加上了正面
but as soon as I add that front plane
内容就变得更丰满了
it adds a little more context.
好 棒极了
Okay.Good enough.
刚才 我把大腿画成了圆柱体
So right now, I have just cylinders for theupper legs.
让我们一起来分析肌肉
Let’s start dividing some things.
通常我画的第一个东西就是
The first thing I usually look for,
就是这个熟悉的韵律 它是缝匠肌
it’s a really nice rhythm, it’s the sartorius.
它从髂前上棘开始 斜绕过来
So it goes from the ASIS point, across diagonally,
然后它一路黏附下到胫骨这
and then it attaches all the way down here
胫骨的一侧
on the tibia, on the side of the tibia.
另一个要牢记的东西是四肌
One thing to keep in mind is the quad muscles,
尤其是这里的股内肌
and specifically the vastus medialis in here
就像这样一样
as it comes out.
他有一身十分发达的肌肉
He’s got a pretty developed one,
所以这里我们稍微凸显一下缝匠肌
so it’s gon na push on the sartorius a little bit.
还有我得确保
So I got to make sure I don’t put
缝匠肌位置凸出适当
the sartorius all the way out here and then that makes his
这样使他的股四头肌不发达
quads really underdeveloped.
也不是说不发达 而是更正常些
Or not underdeveloped, but more normal.
所以这里要往下一点
So that’s down here.
而上面这里是重要的区域
Now up here, this is an important area.
在主课中我提到过它
I mentioned it a little bit in the main lesson.
这是前面的三角
There’s this triangular front plane.
缝匠肌明确了它的一个边缘
The sartorius kind of defines one edge
而阔筋膜张肌明确了
of it and then the tensor fasciae latae defines
另一个边缘
the other edge.
它有些像这里的小三角 面朝前
It’s kind of like this little triangle in here and that faces forward.
另一侧 也一样
And on the other side, we have that as well. So,
实际上我会为你示范
actually, I’m gonna show that.
你在阔筋膜张肌这里看到了这个中心阴影
You see this core shadow right here on the tensor fasciae latae,
就是这个从侧面到前方的拐角
that is the corner from side to front.
然后所有这些是扁平的前面
And then all of this is a flat front plane,
包括缝匠肌
including the sartorius muscle.
它转过并依附在这里
And it swings around and attaches right inhere.
在这里它再次经过股四头肌的后面
In here, again, it goes behind the quad,
经过内侧四肌 然后向后旋转
this medial quad muscle, and then rotates back
这里画出来却看起来有点像正面
around and we see it as a front plane up here.
它是一个有趣的扭曲 好的
It’s got an interesting twist. Okay.
所以咱们一起完成这个吧
So let’s finish this one off.
内转肌的特点是它们非常不显眼
The adductors, the great thing about them is they’re really simple,
因为我们通常
because we usually
都看不见个人的内收肌
don’t see individual adductors.
肌腱有时在夸张的姿势下
Sometimes in a really crazy action pose where
或人体十分活跃的状态下
something is activated or like when the legs
就像在大腿伸展时 就会被拉紧
are spreading, the tendons will be pulled
然后你就能看到内转肌了
tight and you’ll see that stuff.
就比如在这个例子中
But in something like this,
内转肌就是一大块肌肉
the adductors are just kind of a big form.
它们共同组成一个事物
They’re all grouped together into one thing.
所以我们现在确定好了所有边界 对吧?
So we’ve already defined all the borders,right?
我们画出了缝匠肌对角线 腹股沟韧带
We got the sartorius diagonally, we got the inguinal ligament,
还有顶部的腹肌
the abs at the top, and
然后现在呢
then right now,
顺着这个节奏画出内侧
we just have a rhythm going down the inside,
我们需要更好地明确一点
which we need to define a little bit better.
所以现在我们要弄清的基本上就是
So now, basically all we have to figure out is just this kind
这里的圆锥形状
of cone shape that’s in there.
在那之前 我只想确认的一件事情就是
Before that, the only thing I really do wan na define is that
在底部
at the bottom, as it attaches
在靠近膝盖之处较细
to the knee, it is thinner and then thickens up
而在多肉部分会更厚
in this meaty part up here.
然后这里并非多肉
And then this part in here isn’t as meaty.
这个部分
It’s that part that’s filled
充满了静脉 动脉和淋巴结
with the veins and the arteries and the lymph nodes.
这种地方更往里凹
This kind of is a little bit more concave.
而这里更平整
And then as it comes in here, more medially,
然后在这里你会得到真正的圆形物
then that’s where you get that real round
像那样的圆锥状
cone shape like that.
你可以看到它带有芯影
You can see it with the core shadow.
那是平面变换最明显的地方
That’s where the plane turns the most.
我正在定义这里的阴影
I’m defining these shadows in here.
我认为需要展示两步设计
I think it’s important to show that two-step design
这一点我之前在主课中提到过
that I mentioned before in the main lesson.
我正在讨论的这两步是一二
And the two steps I’m talking about are one,two.
股四头肌有前面
The quads have a front plane,
然后它往下 但是缝匠肌使它变得更加柔和
then it kind of comes down, but it gets softened by the
它更像一个对角线
sartorius a little bit. It’s more of a diagonal.
当谈到内转肌时
And then as it comes into the adductors,
你就会得到另一个前面 然后下到侧面
you get another front plane and then comes down the side.
所以总共分两步
So that’s the two steps.
我肯定没有使他成为正常的身体 因为它确实是
And I definitely didn’t make him as buff as he actually is,
我过分延展了他的腿 对
or I spread his legs out a little bit too much. Yeah.
总体上 我将他的臀部划得过宽
I think I made his hips a little bit too wide overall.
所以当你们画这种图的时候
So when you guys do that sort of thing,
一定要牢记这一点
you make note of it.
理想状态下 你应该重画 重新返工
And then ideally, you should just redraw it,redo it.
一开始我所说的
So in the beginning when I was saying
看起来不够高 但是很宽
that he doesn’t look tall enough, he looks too wide,
我觉得应该是尺寸的问题 但是更可能是臀部宽度的问题
I though it was because of the propotions of the limbs, but it was probably more of
使他看起来没那么高
the hip width that made him look less tall.
现在我们知道
So now we know.
我要修改一下
I’m gon na fix it,
但是我会在ps中修改 所以我们开始吧
but I’m gon na fix it in Photoshop, so here we go.
大家准备好了吗 1 2
All right. You guys ready? One, two.
希望你们从这个作业例子中受益
So I hope you found this assignment example useful.
我挑了五份解剖学课上比较好的例图
I got five assignment examples in the premium anatomy course.
你如果想要继续学习内收肌
So if you wan na keep learning about the adductors
和身体的其他部位
and the rest of the body
进入proko.com/anatomy
head on over to proko.com/anatomy
里面有更多高质量的内容等着你
and there’s a whole bunch of premium content waiting for you.
好了 下节课见
All right, guys. See you in the next one.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

教你快速掌握画大腿的方法 内收肌的绘画技巧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

专业吸猫

审核员

审核员 GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Cnm4AIRyA

相关推荐