ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

除了脚印什么也别留下 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

除了脚印什么也别留下

Leave Nothing But Footprints

下午好 欢迎来到洛克威海滩,这里是
Good afternoon and welcome to Rockaway Beach here
在纽约城市。我非常激动能够成为一名志愿者
in New York City. I am so thrilled to be volunteering
在赤脚葡萄酒海滩救援计划中。这真是太好了
for Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue project. That’s right
今天我们主要是打算清理这个
So today basically we are going to be cleaning up this
海滩。这将会是很美好的。让我们一起行动吧。
beach. It’s going to be good. Let’s do this.
在每个人都登记了之后,我们分成小组,所以我们
After everyone checked in, we split into groups so we
可以以洛克威海滩的不同部分未清理目标,
could target different parts of Rockaway beach, as it
因为这是一个相当大的海滩。我欢迎你到
is a pretty big beach. I wanted to welcome you to the
七年冲浪基金会和赤脚葡萄酒
7th year Surfrider Foundation and Barefoot Wine
一起来清理海滩
have gotten together to do a beach clean up at
在洛克威。谢谢你对Barefoot Wine 的支持
Rockaway. Thank you to Barefoot Wine for sponsoring
你知道我们在洛克威有非常干净的海滩
You know we have very clean beaches at Rockaway
但是我们仍可以使用你的额外的帮助和所有你的
but we still can use a lot of extra help and with all your
帮助,我们对此非常感谢
hands and helping us, we really appreciate it.
然后,戴着手套和袋子清理活动
The, with gloves and bags at hand the clean-up
开始了。好的,我们分组和我们
commenced. Okay, we split into groups and we’re
将会清理这里的一些沙丘
going to be cleaning some of the dunes here, the
海滩的不同部分,捡起的东西
different part of the beach, picking up anything that
是垃圾。任何是垃圾的东西都会被清理掉
is garbage. Anything that is garbage is got to go.
你好垃圾。今天可不是你的日子喔。
Hello there garbage. Today is not the day for you.
这好吗?你们玩的开心吗?当然。
Was it good? You guys had fun? Yea.
这有点更加干净了。太好了。
It’s a little bit cleaner. Excellent.

我们现在在处于宴会庆祝当中
Hi. So right now we are at the after party celebration
我们完成了所有的海滩清理
we finished cleaning up all the beaches and it is
所以现在是吃喝和享受音乐的时间
food and wine time and music
这就是我们在洛克威海滩的最好成果之一
This was one of the best efforts yet here at Rockaway
我为你们的每一个人感到非常骄傲
beach and I am so proud of each and everyone of you
因为你们意识到barefoot wine和
As you are aware Barefoot Wine partnered with
确保我们国家的冲浪者
Surfriders across the country to make sure that we
我们使海滩很整洁。所以非常感谢你们
keep beaches barefoot friendly. So thank you so much
今天能够出来。我们很感激。
for coming out today. We appreciate it.
我在这里玩的很开心。我认为
I had such a great time at this even here. I think just
回馈和帮助是如此重要的。
giving back and helping out is so important. I highly,
我极力推荐如果你们有机会
highly recommend that if you ever have the opportunity
来到海滩救援,就行动吧。或者你知道给予帮助
to come to a beach rescue, do it. Or you know help out
在你的当地。不管你住在哪里,你没
in your local area. No matter where you live, you don’t
必要来到特定的地方,你可以做这些事情
necessarily have to come to an event, you can do this
每天。如果你住在海边,出去帮助清理
every day. If you live near a beach, go out, help clean up
尽你的一份力。小事情可以变得不同。
do your part. Little things make a difference. They all
他们一起就变成了大的改变。
add up to one big difference.
所以,庆祝这成功的一天,努力工作和帮助
So cheers to a successful day, working hard and helping
使纽约城市的海滩很干净
keep New York city beaches barefoot friendly.
感谢收看,很快又会和你们见面的了,再见。
Thanks for watching and I’ll see you all again soon. Bye

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPJ8PNhW5yg

相关推荐