ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

了解这些,你就永远是独特的! – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

了解这些,你就永远是独特的!

Learn This, and You'll Never Be The Same! (Law of Attraction)

我对未来的计划打印下来大概这么厚
My future plan is about this thick typed,
一般40页左右
it’s usually about 40 pages or so,
包含了所有事情
and it includes everything.
当今社会 你在高层领导
And today more than ever, what you’ll find with top leaders,
和成功人士身上所能发现的特质
what you’ll find with successful people,
就是他们未雨绸缪 他们思考未来
is they’re forward thinking, they’re future thinking and that
理想中的未来激励他们靠近目标
that future starts to pull them towards those objectives.
因此我将自己的目标设置得很高 也老早就提前定好了自己日程
So I set my goals pretty high, and I’ve set my calendar far in advance.
我还在做计划 仍然还有计划之外的空余时间
I’m planning. I still have some spontaneity, room for spontaneity.
但随着对时间的要求呈指数性增长
But more and more, as the demands on my time are growing exponentially,
我不得不做计划
I have to plan.
为此我做了 天哪 25年
And what I’ve done this for, gosh, 25 years,
回顾过去 展望未来
so look back, and look forward.
回顾过去 诚恳面对
Look back, take inventory, be honest.
展望未来 做好计划
And look forward, and map it out.
因此我希望你考虑到短期 中期和长期目标
So I want you to think about short–term, midterm, long–term goals
对你个人 以及你的团队
for you, personally and for your team…
接下来我要说的是
What follows the word I am,
我相信你会认真生活
I believe you’re inviting into your life.
因此我想到许多人都没有意识到
So I think a lot of people don’t realize it,
但在脑海中 甚至有时候我们说出来—
but playing in their mind, and even sometimes we say it –
你知道 你知道 我动作慢
You know, you know what, I am slow,
我不是幸运儿 我……
I am unlucky, I am…
你知道的 我很平凡
you know, not attractive.
我认为我们这样是在接受负面事物
I think we’re inviting negative things in.
我认为我们应该说:你知道吗 我是受祝福的人
I think we’re supposed to say – you know what, I’m blessed,
我强壮 健康 有天赋……
I’m strong, I’m healthy, I’m talented…
你应该让生活充满正面气息
Think you have to invite the right things into your life.
热情地活在当下
Live today with passion
现在有一份我总结的还不错的清单
Now this is a good list that I’ve put together,
取材于别人和我自己
inspired by a couple of others and my own contribution.
我想与你们分享这个清单
And I’d like to share this list with you.
首先 了解目标的力量
First, learning the power of purpose.
一个有目标的人—
A person who has purpose in their life –
他们有追逐的事物 某种意义
they have something to go for, some meaning.
一个作家描述到:
One writer described it:
“对某些人来说 它成了强劲的执念
“For some people, it becomes a magnificent obsession,
对于你和我来说 也许并不需要
and for you and I, maybe it doesn’t need to be
将之夸大为执念
that dramatic as a magnificent obsession.
但确实有些东西 对我们有影响
But it has to be something, that does something to us,
推动着我们
something that pulls us,
尤其在走向未来时”
especially into the future.”
你知道 很多东西能影响它
You know there are many influences on this.
其中一个就是“过去”
One is the influence of the “past”,
某些人一直沉湎 沉湎 沉湎于过去
some people are always pulled back back back by the past.
某些人一直会分心被其他事物干扰
Some people are always pulled aside by the distraction, the distractions.
但重要的是:
But here is what’s powerful:
如果你有一份包含生活中宏伟目标的清单
If you have a list of high purposes in your life,
它将推动你走向未来
it pulls you toward the future.
目标越强大 推动力越强大
And the more powerful the purpose is, the stronger it pulls.
如果你对未来有目标 将有另外一个很大的优势
And here is the other great advantage if you have purpose for the future,
它激励你度过各种挑战 各种困难
it pulls you through all kinds of challenges, and all kinds of difficulties.
如果你对未来没有强烈的目标
If you don’t have these strong purposes for the future,
就很容易迷失在糟糕的日子中
it’s easy to get swallowed by a bad day,
很容易崩溃在糟糕的月份里
it’s easy to be almost annihilated by a poor month,
有时很容易麻木于
and it’s easy sometimes to almost disappear
过去的一年又一年
beneath the waves of a year that goes backwards.
如果没有未来的目标推动着你
If you don’t have something to pull you beyond that year.
由此 如果你希望有东西
So if you want something to pull you through
能帮你渡过一切挑战 一切难关
all kinds of challenges, all kinds of difficulties,
以及阻碍
and things that come at you,
你必须有未来的目标
you’ve got to have something on out there,
今天以后的 下周以后的
beyond today, beyond next week,
下个月以后的 今年以后的
beyond next month, beyond this year,
推动着你走向未来
that pulls you into the future.
目标越清晰 推动力越强
And the clearer it is, the stronger it pulls.
目标越活跃
The more dynamic it is,
其对你人生、精神、内心、灵魂的影响越大
the more it affects your life, you spirit, your heart, your soul.
目标也产生想象力
It also creates imagination.
它让你思考如何达到那个目标
It gets your mind working on how to achieve that purpose.
如果你的思维 心 灵魂运转
And if your mind will work, and if your heart works, and if your spirit works,
如果你有好的方法 就像我告诉你的这些
and if you have good imput like good ideas I’m telling you,
便没有你做不到的事
there isn’t anything you can’t accomplish.
那就是最大的力量之一
So that’s one of the great powers,
让你具有强大的适应力 它就是目标
that will make a variable of you and that is purpose.
下一个:自信
Here is the next one: self–confidence.
自信心源于何处?
Where does self–confidence come from?
这是我能给你的最好的建议
And this is the best advice I can give you on that,
首先 别忽略日常的小训练
not neglecting, first of all, the small daily discipline.
自信心源于你对自我的良好感觉
Self–confidence really comes from feeling good about yourself.
而自我感觉良好的最好方法之一
And one of the best ways to feel good about yourself
就是在一天结束之际 明白自己全心全力地在做事
is that the end of the day, to know that you poured it on, you did your best.
如果你开了个会 你尽了自己最大的努力
If you conducted a meeting, you did the best you could.
如果你打了一个电话 它或许是你表现最好的一个通话
If you made a phone call, it was the best phone call you could possibly make.
如果你写了一封信 不是随意的 是你写的最好的信
If you wrote a letter, it wasn’t a casual letter, it was your best letter.
在这些日子的结束之际
At the end of those kind of days,
当你自我感觉良好时
when you feel good about yourself,
自信心便开始积累
self–confidence starts to rise.
你知道吗 如果你今天开始了这种美好日子 明天你仍然可以
You know that, if you can have this kind of a good day, you can have another one the next day.
这些日子积累成星期 星期积累成月份
And those days become the weeks, the weeks become the months,
月份积累成超棒的一年
and the month becomes a powerful year.
自信心需要细心发现
Self–confidence comes from the lack of neglect.
如果你重视日常细小事件的自律
If you will not neglect to do the small daily disciplines,
那就是自信心的来源
that’s where self–confidence comes from.
信心也是健康的一部分
Part of good health is self–confidence.
我知道我会健康
I know I’m going to be healthy.
我服用康宝莱(药物公司)的产品
I take the Herbalife products.
每天都吃苹果 在街上散步
I eat the apple a day, I walk around the block,
在海边慢跑
I do the jogging on the beach.
在一天结束之际 当你真正尽心尽力
At the end of the day, when you’ve really poured it on,
做完这些事情
and you’ve done all the stuff,
自信心就慢慢积累
self–confidence grows.
自信心对你的健康起作用
That self–confidence affects your health,
影响你的未来和心理
that affects your future, affects your psyche.
所以这是一条真理:最强大的能量之一就是自信
So this is true: one of the great powers is self–confidence.
自信心就是
Self–confidence means,
愿意花任何代价去完成目标
willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve.
有些人说 会努力一小段时间 就期待看到结果
Some people say we’ll all do it for a little while, and see what happens.
你知道的 尝试一些事 如果没有结果 就放弃
You know I’ll try a couple of things, if that doesn’t work, I’m out of here.
而我们所有人都知道 这种人不会有什么未来
And all of us know that kind of person doesn’t have much of a future.
但是如果你愿意花任何代价去做
But if you’re willing to do whatever it takes.
如果必须学点什么东西 就去学
If I have to learn a couple of things, I will learn those things.
如果必须学会五六件事 就去学会这六件全部
If I got to learn five or six things, I’ll learn all six.
如果必须参加一项补习课程 那就去
If I have to take an extra class, I’ll take an extra class.
如果必须读这些书 就去读
If I’ve got to read the books, I’ll read the books.
如果必须与学识比自己渊博的人商讨
If I have to consult with people who know more than I know,
就去做必要的商讨
I will do the necessary consulting.
不管花什么代价 都愿意
Whatever it takes, I will do.
那些事便能增长惊人的自信心
That starts to develop unbelievable self–confidence.
自信心也源于不受身边环境影响的能力
Self–confidence also comes from the ability to rise above your circumstances,
不受意外的影响 不受细微之事的影响
to rise above what happens, the petty little things.
令人沮丧的事情令其他所有人的小船沉没
The discouraging things that would sink
除了你的
every else’s ship except yours.
它让别人早早放弃 可是你仍然坚持
It would cause someone else to quit early in the day, but you keep going.
那种在任何条件下
That kind of willingness to overcome all circumstances
克服大小挫折的意愿
whether it’s the little challenges or the big challenges.
如果你愿意
If you’re willing to do that,
我保证 这种力量会让你受用
I promise you, this kind of power will work for you.
并且能让你的适应力变得更好
And in you the variable, it’ll make a difference.
我的清单上第三条是热情
The third on the list I had was enthusiasm.
以下是我所写的热情相关的
And here is what I’ve wrote about the “enthusiasm”.
强大的热情
Enthusiasm that’s powerful –
大概是 90% 源自内心
is mostly enthusiasm that is enthusiasm inside 90%,
10% 源自外部
10% outside.
我们都知道热情是喜欢
We all know what the enthusiasm is like.
某人对我们热情时 表现得有90%
When somebody lets us see their enthusiasm which is like the 90%,
只有10%来自内心
and only 10% of it is inside.
然而热情真正影响人类的
But the enthusiasm that really affects people,
不仅仅是声音有些高亢
is not just being loud.
发自内心深处的热情
But the enthusiasm that runs deep, the enthusiasm that comes from deep inside,
由自信心和目标引发
created by self–confidence, created by purpose,
由帮助别人的诚恳意愿产生
created by genuine willingness to help other people.
那种热情
That kind of enthusiasm,
知道你会做完工作
knowing that you’re going to get the job done,
知道你会对他人产生影响
knowing you’re gonna affect people,
知道你会得到来自其它各方面的夸奖
know you’re gonna have testimonials flowing in from all kinds of directions.
那种热情
That kind of enthusiasm,
大部分都是安静的 不被察觉的
a lot of it is quiet, a lot of it is unheard.
那内心的10%想打破这种状态 热情便鸣警钟
And the 10% deterred, it rings a bell.
人们称它为诚恳的热情
People call it genuine enthusiasm,
因为我们知道 你用于向外界展示的语言中的热情
because they know that what you say in the outward display of your enthusiasm is
只是真正热情的一小部分
only a small tip of the iceberg of the enthusiasm you feel inside
这部分热情激发你努力做到最好
that really motivates you to do the best job you can.
我的清单上 下一条帮助你成为具有强大适应力的
Next on my list to help you become the powerful variable
是“专业”
is “expertise”.
想要做到行业中的最优
Wanting to excel in all of the skills,
不接受平庸的表现
and settling for nothing less than an outstanding performance.
如果你想要做到行业中最优
If you’re willing to be the best in your field,
如果你想要让自己技能炉火纯青
if you’re willing to demand of yourself excellence in skills,
尽可能地成为尖端
to be the best that you can possibly be,
那么在训练阶段 你就应该尽可能做到最好
in the training, do the best you possibly can.
在工作时 尽自己所能
In doing a workshop, do the best you possibly can.
提高具有个人特色的能力
Developing the skills of using your personality,
发展语言能力
developing the skills of language,
增强影响力
developing the skills of influence,
促进组织能力
developing the skills of organizing.
如果你想要在上述所有技能中变成专家
If you’re willing to be an expert in all of the skills,
康宝莱拥有让你如愿以偿的方式
Herbalife has the way for you to invest those skills.
不只是为了生活更加体面 腰缠万贯
And not only make a handsome living, not only make a lot of money.
如果你发自内心的渴望 它会成为你的目标
But if you would so desire, and if it would be your purpose,
得到命运女神青睐的机会
a chance to make your fortune,
有高超技能的专家
expertise, excellence in skills.
接下来是我的另一条建议:
Here was the next one on my list:
要成为一个具有强大适应力的人
making a powerful contribution to you the variable,
需要做出充分的准备
and that’s preparation, well–prepared.
准备的过程中涉及到很多东西
In preparation of course involves a whole lot of things.
我们生活中的很大部分都在做准备
A big share of our life is preparing, getting ready.
当我们入学读一年级时
When we go to the first grade in school,
我们其实在为二年级做准备
we’re just preparing for the second grade.
二年级毕业后
After we finished two grades,
又是为三年级奠基
the two grades prepare us for number 3.
有时候就像是很长的 折磨人的阶段
Sometimes it seems like a long excruciating time,
似乎没完没了
and the time will just seem like it’ll never come
当我们终于获得我们想要的成就时
when we can finally have the performance that we really want.
我们其实已经花费了大量时间去做准备
But it takes time to prepare, takes time to get ready.
而你在准备阶段做出的那些决定
And the decisions you make in the preparation time,
会持续一生
those are the decisions that last for a lifetime.
准备过好每一天 这个准备
Preparing to have a good day, it’s that preparing.
可能是前一晚做出
Maybe the night before,
也可能前几天做出
maybe the couple of days before
还可能在你将来把所有事整合起来的那一天
the day that you’re going to put everything together.
为会议做的准备意味着 你认真对待它
The preparation for a meeting means that you’ve taken it serious.
为做工而准备意味着 你认真对待这个工作
The preparation for doing a workshop means you’re serious about the workshop.
如果你想要做到最棒
You want to make the best contribution,
那种准备是很重要的
that kind of preparation is important.
但是 还有一些非常必要的准备
But here’s a preparation that’s very vital,
那就是 让你自己做好成功的准备
and that is to prepare yourself for success.
命运女神不会青睐那些没有准备的人
Life seemingly does not wish to waste success on the unprepared.
她会说 何必要浪费机会在这种人身上呢
Life says: Why waste a fortune on this person?
他们根本没有准备好 利用机会做正确的事情
They’re not prepared to do the right things with it,
他们也没有准备好 合理充分使用机会
they’re not prepared to use it wisely.
即使把机会给了那些没准备好的人 可能只会白白浪费了
If a fortune was bestowed upon this unprepared person, it would probably be wasted.
那些已经准备好了的人不被眷顾
The people that could have been touched won’t be touched,
本能完成的事情也完不成
what could have been done won’t be done,
因为机会浪费给了那些没准备好的人
because this fortune will have been wasted on the unprepared person.
所以 不仅仅要寻找机会 或者寻找希望
So not only look for fortune, not only look for the promise,
更要让自己准备好
but prepare yourself,
时刻问自己 我要怎样做才能让自己做好准备
and ask of yourself: what can I do to make myself ready?
因为 时刻记住 生活不会给我们想要的
Because remember, life was designed not to give us what we want,
不会给我们需要的
not to give us what we need,
而是给我们应得的
but life was designed to give us what we deserve.
生活中的事物都要付出代价
Every value in life must be paid for,
付出的人才能得到
and those that pay are the ones that get it.
就是所谓的付出才有收获
It says those that give receive.
有些人说 我想要有所得 为此
Someone says, I wish to receive, I wish to receive.
你不需要一直盯着 “得”
You don’t have to concentrate on receive,
而要先“给”
just become a good giver.
寻找才有收获
It says those that search will find.
一些人可能说 我想发现一些好主意来改变我的生活和未来
Someone says: I need to find some good ideas to help change my life or the future.
这时他们反而不会来了 因为你需要他们
Then to find good ideas, that doesn’t come because you need them.
只有当你努力寻找他们 他们才会到来
Because, it comes because you search for them.
如果你想要好主意 你就需要去寻找 去上课
If you want good ideas, you got to go after, you got to go to the class,
去工作 去训练 去读书 对么
you got to go to the workshop, you got to go to the training, go to the book, right?
你需要去旅行 对么
you got to go to the journal, right?
去做那些好主意迸发的地方 去发现 去寻找
Go where good ideas are being taught, go searching, go looking,
因为好的主意是不会浪费在
because good ideas are not gonna be wasted on
那些不努力发现 不充分准备的人身上的
those that are not seeking, searching, well–prepared!
所以确保自己准备好迎接 运气的到来
So prepare yourself to be ready for fortune when it comes,
准备好迎接挑战的降临
to be ready for challenge when it comes,
以及失不再来的机遇
to be ready for opportunity when it comes.
对于那些没有准备好的人而言 机会悄悄而来 却又匆匆离开
Opportunity comes along and passes by the person that is not well–prepared.
今年我需要为明年做好准备
I want to prepare myself this year for next year.
今年我要变得更高效
Yes, I wish to be effective this year,
但是我也在想 怎样才能使我更好
but I’m also thinking of ways, how could I be better?
才能使我的主意更加有说服力 才能使它更一针见血
How could my ideas be more powerful? How could they be sharper, more clear?
怎样才能在明年结交新朋友
How could I reach some people next year that I perhaps can’t reach this year?
我的灵魂还不足以影响一些人
I haven’t reached deep enough into my own soul to affect some people.
一些人只是走过来 轻描淡写地说 嘿你的演讲很棒
Some people just pass by and say, hey what a good speech.
但是 我要怎样才能让我的演讲不止于此
But how could I make it stronger than that,
比现在的更深刻有力?
deeper than that, more powerful than that?
我明年可能不能像我计划中的那样强大
I can not be as powerful as I could be next year.
毕竟你知道 你总不能一下就跳到高一 或者大三
You know, you can’t go to the, to the 10th grade and the 15th grade.
你只能一步一步来
You just got to go through the grades.
但是你准备得越充足
But the more you’re prepared,
当高一来临时 你就可以投资
when the 10th grade finally comes, now you can cash in,
然后继续通过充分准备 获得两倍 三倍 甚至五倍的收益
and get 2 times, 3times, 5 times more value from it by being prepared.
我今年想在康宝莱做到最好
I want to do my best this year for Herbalife,
但是我也想要为明年(1999)做准备
but I also want to get ready for next year 1999.
这样 到2000年 世纪之交时
And then when the year 2000 comes, at the turn of the century,
我希望可以掌握一门外语 发挥潜能
I want to be well equipped by language, by instinct,
性情 个性 影响力更上一层楼
by temperament, by personality, by influence,
这些到2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005……时,就会变得很有价值
to really be valuable the year 2000, 2001, 2, 3, 4, 5…
这就是我的目标 我相信这也是你的目标
That’s my goal. I’m sure it’s your goal.
下一条是
Now, here’s the next one.
独立本身蕴含着强大的能量
There’s great power in self–reliance.
独立意味着你经常关注着你自己
Self–reliance means you simply look mostly to yourself.
如果别人能够把一切送到我们眼前 听起来当然很好
It would be nice if someone just give you this, give you this, give you this…
如果每个人都能够做他们应该做的事情 听起来也不错
It would be nice if everyone did their job exactly as they’re supposed to do it.
但是 接下来这个才是你应该做的
But here’s what you’ve got to do –
首先 依靠你自己
Primarily rely on yourself.
首先说 我才是负责人
Primarily say: I’m the person responsible,
我将学习必要的技能
and I will learn the necessary skills
这样我才能帮助别人学习他们所需技能
so that I can help people learn their skills.
如果我需要很多人做很多事才能建立我的组织
If I need lots of people to do certain things to build my organization,
那些就是我必须有的
that is what I must have.
但是 我才是中流砥柱
But I’ve got to be the final backstop,
我才是他们可以依赖的
I’ve got to be the final one that people can rely on.
所以 缺我不可
So that if this is missed, and this is missed,
我会努力填补鸿沟 我一定可以胜任
I can catch up, I can fill the gap, I can do the job.
当我们举行会议时 我们必须这么做
We have to do it when we conduct meetings.
或者当我们进行训练时
We have to do it when we conduct training.
抑或在一个只有几个人的班里
We have to do it when you’re in a class of just a few.
无论别人缺少什么 我都会补齐
What someone might have missed, we are there to fill in.
独立 最重要的是学会依靠自己
Self–reliance, primarily we’re learning to count on yourself.
然后你才能做到这些
So that you can do this.
不再抱怨 不再解释
Never complain, and never explain.
接下来是:维护形象
Here is the next: keep our…and that’s image.
自我形象包括很多部分
There’s many parts to image.
其他人对你的印象 以及你对其他人的印象
The image that others see you as, the image you have with other people.
其他人如何看待你 是非常重要的
And it’s very important how other people see you.
如果他们不把你看做领袖 那他们很可能不会全力以赴
If they don’t see you as a leader, chances are they won’t pay attention.
如果他们不把你看到负责人 那他们可能不会有信任
If they don’t see you as being in control, chances are they won’t have the trust.
如果他们认为你不知道自己的方向和目标
If they don’t see you as knowing where you’re going, what you want to accomplish,
他们就不会跟随你
they probably won’t follow.
但是如果你让他们觉得你能领导 控制
But if people can see you, if you have the image of someone that’s in charge, in control –
可以掌控自己的生活 未来和命运
in control of your life, your future, your destiny,
可以控制形势
in control of the situation.
如果他们看到了这一点 这种印象会很有用
If they see that, that kind of image is powerful.
你就可以成功赢得 吸引他们
It helps to win the day, it attracts other people.
人们都喜欢和掌握全局的人相处
People want to be around people that are in control.
那些强有力且知道如何使用力量的人
That are powerful, but they know how to use their power.
有影响力且知道如何利用那种影响力的人
Influential, but they know how to use their influence.
那种形象固然重要
That kind of image is important.
但是 还有一种非常重要的形象
But here’s a very important image,
就是你眼中自己的形象
and that is your image of yourself.
你如何穿搭 如何说话 如何思想
The way you dress, the way you talk, the way you think,
你的学习能力
your capacity for learning,
以上都是你关于自己的重要的形象
all of that is an important image that you have of yourself.
如果需要学习 你就可以学习的形象
The image that you have, that if it needs to be learned, you could learn it.
如果需要读一本书 你就会掌握它的形象
If there’s a book that needs to be mastered, you could master it.
如果需要掌握一个技能 你就会义不容辞去学习的形象
If there’s a skill that needs to learned, why couldn’t you get busy now and learn that skill?
那是一种自我形象
That kind of self–image,
我会坚持不懈 全力做到最好的形象
that I am continually trying my best to be the best I can.
因为我们最重要的视角之一即未来
Because one of the most important places you have to look is into the future, yes;
你还必须回溯过去
you’ve got to look into the past, yes;
环顾周围
you’ve got to look around, yes.
但最重要的视角之一是镜子
But one of the important places you have to look is in the mirror.
你知道如何向别人展现自己 这很重要
You know how I appear to other people, that’s important.
最重要的是 如何向自己展现自己
But how I appear to myself, is the ultimate importance.
那种你会自信
That kind of image to where you’ll develop the self–confidence,
独立的形象
you’ll develop the self–reliance.
下一条是
Now here’s another one.
在这份很短的清单里 它是“品质”
In my rather short list, the next word is “character”.
做一个高品质
Becoming a person of high values,
有原则 诚实
a person of principles, a person of honesty,
受人尊重的人
a person that earns respect,
要有这样的品质
that kind of character.
Mark在做市场营销的时候是具有这种品质的
It took character when Mark started to put the marketing system together.
我们怎么样才种建立诚实的企业形象
How can we have a system that will build in the integrity,
让别人相信无论发生什么你都有能力负责
that people will know that if this happens, then this will happen.
即使出错了也有办法解决
And if this goes wrong, here’s the way to fix it.
除非你有原则 品质和诚实
Unless you have the principles, and the character, and the integrity
针对不同的人施行不同的计划
to put together a viable plan for a wide variety of people,
除此之外 企业是不可能长久存在的
then the system is not gonna last very long.
我时间长了见得多了 相信你也是
And I’ve been around long enough, and I’m sure you’ve been around long enough
许多营销体系建立 但失败了
to see a lot of systems that got started, but they failed.
原因是他们不诚实
And the reason is because they were not constructed with integrity,
没品质
they were not constructed with character,
没做正确的事
they were not constructed with doing the right thing.
他们可能想谋利
They might have been constructed to take advantage.
你知道的 这种情况就该尽可能快的切断资金 并且离开
You know cash it out as quickly as possible and leave.
Mark 在创立康宝莱之前的许多年 经常被人利用
Mark was involved when others took advantage of him all those years ago before Herbalife.
当人想谋利 他们没有品质
When someone took advantage, didn’t have the character,
没有原则
didn’t have the principles,
没有冷静沉着的品质
and didn’t have the character to stay,
没有顾全大局的品质
the character to see it through,
没有做正确的事的品质
the character to do the right thing.
所以培养这些品质是很重要的
So this is important to develop the character within yourself.
人们认为你诚实 公正
That people see you as honest, as fair,
乐意做正确的事
willing to do the right thing,
乐于助人
willing to be helpful.
遵守规则 而不是违背规则
But always willing to walk the center line, not to pass the line.
当我们遇到像康宝莱一样的机会时
When we come to an opportunity like Herbalife,
尤其是多层次网络营销
especially a multi–level network marketing,
多变 强大
it is so dynamic, it is so powerful,
可能让人致富
and it is so possible in fortune making,
以至于人们想走捷径
that sometimes people want to speed up the process by cutting the corners,
不做正确的事
by neglecting to do the right things.
你知道的 稍微有一点欺骗
You know to cheat a little here, cheat little here.
稍微有一点违背规则
You know, cross the line just a little bit.
就能更快得赚到更多的钱
Because then you know it’ll grow faster and you can cash in quicker,
但这是没有必要的
not necessary here.
比起走捷径和做错误的事来
Doing Herbalife right will build your fortune longer and stronger
在康宝莱做正确的事能让你的财富更持久 更多
than trying to cut the corners, and not doing it right.
如果你有Mark创业时的诚实
If you will have the integrity that Mark had when he started it,
坚持下去
and keep perpetuating that.
通过市场营销体系做正确的事
That we will do the right thing by the marketing system,
经销商为顾客着想
the right thing by a distributor who has a customer and they take care of that customer –
那么顾客就会属于这家经销商
that customer belongs to that distributor.
在营销系统里诚实
That kind of integrity in the marketing system,
在个体之间诚实
the kind of integrity we have among each other,
我们必须相互依赖这种特质
the kind of character we have to rely on each other.
因为总有事是我们自己做不了的
Because here’s what we can not do, we can not do this by ourselves.
Mark依赖我 我也依赖他
Mark’s got to count on me. I’ve got to count on Mark.
我们依赖董事会
We’ve got to count on the president’s team,
董事会向委员会征求建议 进行咨询
the president’s team has to count on the chairman’s club for advice and counsel.
我们依赖富人群体 工作人员 整个世界
We have to count on the millionaire team, the tabulator team, the world team.
我们依赖商人……
We’ve got to count on the distributor…
我们依赖商人为潜在顾客提供正确信息
We’ve got to count on the distributor giving the right message to the potential customer.
我们依赖他们为新人提供有用的建议
We’ve got to count on the distributor giving wise counsel to the new recruit,
教导新人正确的方法 康宝莱的风格 原则 品质
teaching them the right way, the Herbalife way, the principled way, the character way…
至关重要的是 建立并发展你自己的特质
Vitally important, building, developing your own character.
清单上的另一条是“自律”
Now here is another one called “self–discipline”.
自律对所有人来说都是一个挑战
Self–discipline, all of us have a challenge with that.
有时它很容易 特别是当你努力工作 全力以赴
Because sometimes it’s easy, and especially if you’re working hard, doing the best you can,
但有时它又很容易减弱 消失
and it’s easy sometimes to let up and let it go.
请记住 很多人 尤其是现在
But remember, so many people especially now
我们就像被整个世界环绕时 都由自己的行为决定生活
that we’re as big as we are around the world, are counting on what we do.
在内政部 他们必须很仔细
At home office, they have to be careful.
不得不自律
They have to be disciplined.
对一个用船从康宝莱运输产品的人来说 他很容易会想
It’s easy for the person who ships the product from Herbalife says:
我明天再运输吧
Oh well, I’ll wait until tomorrow to ship it.
然后就回家安安稳稳地睡觉
And then they go home and sleep like a baby.
但是等待这些产品的商人却整晚未眠
But the distributor who’s waiting for that product doesn’t sleep that night,
或者是因为产品未及时到达而未眠
or doesn’t sleep when the product doesn’t show on time.
但如果所有人都自律:我会全力以赴
But if everybody will have the discipline to say: I will do the best job I can.
我当然会犯错 因为我们都只是人类
I will make mistakes of course because we’re all human,
但我会纠正错误 尽可能做到最好
but I will try to remedy those mistakes, and do the best job I can.
那种自律
That kind of self–discipline,
明白自己的任务在工作中的重要性
that understands how important you part is in all of the functions that work.
来看看HBN里的工作
Coming to work on the set here, HBN.
许多人在里面任职
There’s so many people that play a part.
所有人的工作对播音来说都很重要
And each one of the parts that are played is necessary to put on the broadcast.
让它完整 真实 具有感染力
Make it viable, make it real, make it powerful.
任何部分缺少了 都是灾难
Any couple of the missing and it would be a disaster,
但所有的工作整合起来 它就可以顺畅的运行
but all of it put together and it works like a charm.
每个人都培养自律
Each person developing the self–discipline
以完成自己的工作
to do their part, do their job.
另外
Here is one more,
表现优异
and that is: the power of extraordinary performance,
追求卓越
and demanding of yourself excellent results.
很重要
This is so important.
如果你想过得很好 你必须表现得很好
If you want to live extraordinary, you must do extraordinary.
如果你想收入高 你必须付出相应的行动
If you want an extraordinary income, you must do extraordinary things.
如果你想得到丰厚的财富
If you want an extraordinary fortune,
你必须达到它的要求
you must go with the demands of what it takes to have that fortune.
Mark 已经取得了这样的财富 这让人难以置信
Mark has made such a fortune, it’s almost beyond comprehension.
确切是多少呢
What the numbers really are?
但你们想想 他有目标 达到了目标
But guess what he has the satisfaction of knowing, he earned it all.
如果他……缺少行动
If he had been…lacks in the performance,
康宝莱就不会在18年后出现在这
Herbalife would not be here these 18 years later,
康宝莱会变成历史中的尘埃
Herbalife would have been a footnote in muti–level history.
但正因为他一年又一年的努力 第3年 第5年
But because he performed year after year, the 3rd year and the 5th year,
第7年 第10年
and the 7th year, and the 10th year,
第12年 第15年……
and the 12th year, and the 15th year…
直到现在的第18年仍然表现的很好
and now performing well in the 18th year.
这就是获得可观财富的秘诀
I’m telling you that’s what makes it such a viable fortune
当然是针对Mark来说 因为他付出了这些行动
for Mark personally of course, because he did the job.
如果我们想要有那种表现
If we would ask of ourselves that kind of performance,
你就得要求你自己
and you’ve got to ask it of yourself.
我不可能去要求你 我只能尝试启发你
You know I can’t ask it of you, I would try to inspire you.
我会尽全力去和你分享 尽量描述它
I would try my best to share with you, what it might taste like,
最后取得财富的情况 我曾经做到过
what it’s like to finally make your fortune. It happened for me.
但是你必须要求你自己
But here’s what you must do, you must demand it of yourself.
社会不能保证你不患上心脏病
Society does not demand that you not have a heart attack.
但如果你不想 你就必须要求自己
But if you want to escape having a heart attack, you must demand it of yourself.
社会不要求你使用康宝莱的产品 提高健康水平
Society doesn’t demand that you take Herbalife and improve your health.
你得自己要求自己
You have to demand it of yourself.
社会不要求你每天早上围着小区慢跑
Society doesn’t demand that you jog around the block every morning.
但如果你想健康 你必须要求自己
But if you want good health, you must demand it of yourself.
社会不要求你每周读书
Society doesn’t demand that you read a couple of books a week,
提高理解力 增加知识
and improve your intelligence, and your knowledge.
你必须要求自己
That you must demand of yourself.
社会不要求你为家庭提供经济保障
Society does not demand that you build a financial wall around your family,
达到凡事无忧的地步
nothing can get through.
这不是社会的要求
That’s not a demand of society.
但如果你想要 你就必须要求自己
But you must demand it if you wish it.
你必须要求自己
You must demand it of yourself.
社会不要求你学习10项技能
Society doesn’t demand that you learn a list of 10 skills.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你做过人生计划吗?你有人生清单吗?不防来看看

听录译者

ccz

翻译译者

岩岩

审核员

Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5pONJaIxRM

相关推荐