ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

英语词汇学习—洗衣服有关的词汇 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

英语词汇学习—洗衣服有关的词汇

Learn English Vocabulary—Laundry Vocabulary! | English Speaking and Pronunciation of English Words

在这次英语词汇视频中
In this English vocabulary video,
你要帮我干一些洗衣服的活
you’re going to help me do some laundry.
[音乐]
[music playing]
美音发音教学
Rachel’s English
我的洗衣房在地下室
My laundry room is in my basement
所以我们要先去那
so we’re going to head down there.
能有一个洗衣房真的很赞
It would be awesome to have a laundry room
因为我再也不用去房子里
where you didn’t have to go down
那个又黑又令人害怕的地方了
into the dark, scary part of your house.
但是我没有
But I don’t.
来看看这个单词 laundry room
So laundry room.
laundry这个单词的发音很有趣
Laundry room. The word ‘laundry’ is interesting
因为它有一个“DR”辅音丛
because it has a DR cluster.
美国人在发“DR”辅音的时候经常听起来像“JR”
And often, Americanspronounce the DR cluster so it sounds like JR.
[听发音]
jjj Laundry, jjj, -dry.
你也可以把“DR”辅音丛读成“d -dry”
You can make a DR cluster, dd, -dry.
但没有必要这样做
But you don’t have to.
你会发现“JR”更容易发音
You may find it easier to make a JR cluster,
不用介意
that ’ s fine.
大部分美国人都是这样发音的
That’s what most Americans do. Laundry.
[听发音]
Laundry.
跟我一起读 “laundry laundry room”
Try that with me. Laundry. Laundry room.
我的洗衣房在地下室
And my laundry room is in my, basement.
现在我们一起去地下室吧
All right, let’s go to the basement.
好了 我们到了地下室
All right we made it to the basement. So,
首先 这里有一个洗衣筐
first of all this is a laundry basket.
我有两个不同的洗衣筐
I have two different laundry baskets. Now,
这件应该在这个筐里
these should probably be in here.
洗衣筐
Laundry basket.
“basket”中的“AA”就像“BAT”中的元音一样
Basket with the AA as in BAT vowel.
非重读音节中有一个快读的元音i
The unstressed syllable has a very quick IH vowel. –it.
[听发音]
Basket.
[听发音]
Basket.
跟我一起说“basket”
Say that with me. Basket.
[跟读]
Laundry basket.
现在我们到了地下室
All right we made it to the basement. So,
首先 这里有个洗衣筐
first of all, this is a laundry basket.
我有两个不同的洗衣筐
I have two different laundry baskets. Now,
这件应该在这个筐里
these should probably be in here.
很难区分它们
Hard to tell. Okay,
这边是亮色或白色的衣物 这边是深色的
so we have lights or whites and darks.
有趣的是“light dark white”
And that’s sort of funny because light, dark, white,
都是形容词 当我们在末尾
those are adjectives but we put an S
加上“S”后 就把它们都变成了名词
at the end of them turning them into a noun.
如果这边全是白色 就可以说“whites”
So if this was all white, I could call itwhites.
因为我还放了一些其他东西在这边
But since I also have other stuff in here,
像斯托尼的灰色的可爱的小牛仔裤
like Stoney’s cute little gray jeans,
这个可以分为亮色类
I’m going to call this my lights.
因为不是全白的
It’s not all white.
这些是深色衣物 也可以叫多色的衣物
And these are darks, you could alsocall them colors.
一般我们只把衣物分成亮色和深色
Usually we just split our laundry into lights and darks.
亮色 深色 白色 多色的
lights, darks, whites, colors.
这里有四个复数
We have four plurals here.
复数的规则是
The rule for plurals is,
当“s”前面的音不发音时 “s”就读成“s”
the S is pronounced as an S when the sound before was unvoiced.
所以在“lights darks”和“whites”后就读“s”
So that’s an S sound for lights, darks, and whites.
如果“s”前的音发音 “s”就读成“z”
If the sound before was voiced, then it’s a Z sound.
“colors”中就读“z”
That’s for ‘colors’.
最后的“z”轻轻地发音
Ending Z sounds are weak,
通常听起来就像一个清辅音“s”:“colors”
and they usually sound like a really weak S: colors,
[听发音]比如“darks”
ss, sss, ss, instead of SS like in ‘darks’.
“TS”辅音丛让人很困惑
TS cluster can confuse people.
舌尖向下
The tongue tip can actually stay down.
部分舌头往上往后提指向口腔顶部
Lift a part of the tongue further back to the roof
最后稳住舌头发音“tss”
of the mouth and stop the sound. Tss,
[听发音]
tss.
当你把舌头这个部位向下时
When you lower that part of the tongue,
就是发“s”的正确位置
the tongue is in position to make the S.
[听发音]
Whites.
[听发音]
Lights. Whites,
[听发音]
lights.
跟我一起读这四个单词:“lights”
Try all four of those with me: lights,
“darks whites colors”
darks, whites, colors.
很难区分它们
Hard to tell. Okay,
这里有亮色或者白色衣物和深色衣物
so we have lights,or whites and darks.
洗衣机
Washing machine.
洗衣机
Washing machine. Look,
在这里“SH”要发音两次 第一次
we have the SH sound twice. Once,
拼写成“SH”
it’s spelled with a SH
第二次 在“machine”中有一个“CH”
and in ‘machine’, with a CH.
拼写不同但发音是一样的
Same sound, spelled differently.
[听发音]
Wassssshhhhing maccccchhhhine.
洗衣机
Washing machine.
跟我一起说
Try that with me.
洗衣机
Washing machine.
一个洗衣机一个干燥机 “Dayer”中
Washing machine and dryer. Dryer.
又有一个“DR”辅音丛
Another DR cluster.
你可以发音成“D dd— dayer”
So you can either make it a D, dd– dryer,
也可以发音成“J jj —jryer”
or a J sound: jj– jryer.
发双元音“AI” 要把下颚向下拉
The AI diphthong, lots of jaw drop for that.
[听发音]
Draiiiii– yer.
在末尾一个快速的“ER”音 没有停顿 “dryer”
Then a quick ER at the end. No break. Dryer,
“dryer”光滑地连接“dryer”
dryer. Smooth connection. Dryer.
跟我一起说
Say that with me.
“dryer”
Dryer.
洗衣机和干燥机
Washing machine and dryer.
为了保护衣物
And for clothes
一般不用干燥机
that you’re not going to put on a dryer,
这里有一个干燥架
we have a drying rack.
非常实用
Very useful.
干燥架
Drying rack.
现在结尾处的“er”被替换成了“ing”“drying”
Now instead of –er, we have an –ing ending. Drying,
[听发音]
drying.
在音节间平稳过渡 没有停顿
A smooth transition between syllables, no break.
[听发音]
Drying.
[听发音]
Rack.
嘴巴成圆形发“R”音
Tight circle for the beginning R.
“Ra-ah—”然后下颚向下拉“Rack”
Ra-ah– then lots of jaw drop. Rack.
干燥架
Drying rack.
跟我一起读
Try that with me.
“Drying rack”
Drying rack.
为了保护衣物 一般不用干燥机
And for clothes that you’re not going to put
这里有个干燥架
on a dryer, we have a drying rack.
非常实用
Very useful.
这里还有一个多用途的水池 可以手洗衣物
We also have a utility sink, where we can hand wash clothes.
[听发音]
Utility sink.
当字母“T”在两个元音之间
The T here comes between twovowels,
的时候要轻读 除非它是重读音节
that’s a Flap T, unless it begins a stressed syllable,
这里就是一个重读音节
which is what happens here.
所以这里的“T”要重读
So it’s a True T.
[听发音]
U-til.
[听发音]
Util-ity.
第二个“T”也在两个元音字母之间 但没有重读音节
The second T is between two vowels and doesn ’ t start a stressed syllable,
所以轻读
so it’s a Flap.
[听发音]
Utility.
跟我一起读
Try that with me.
[跟读]
Utility.
[跟读]
Sink.
这里的“NG”辅音跟在“I”元音后
The IH vowel here is followed by theNG consonant.
字母“N”后面有字母“K”的时候
The letter N always makes an NG sound
一般发音成“NG”
when it ’ s followed by a K.
所以要用舌根部发音
So it’s made with the back of the tongue,
“Sing—”不要用舌尖哦“NN”
Sing– instead of the front, NN.
当“I”后面是“NG”
When IH is followed by the NG,
一般是“ING”的单词
which happens all the time with ING words,
元音“i”发音就比较紧凑 听起来像“ee”的发音
the IH vowel is a little tighter, it’s closer to ee.
所以不是“ih-si si-ih-nk”
So it’s not ih-si, si-ih-nk.
而是发“ee”“si-sink”“sink”
But ee, si-sink. Sink.
跟我一起说
Say that with me.
[跟读]
Utility sink.
这里有一个多用途的水池 可以手洗衣物
We also have a utility sink, where we can hand wash clothes.
所以有时候不用洗衣机
So sometimes, you don’t put it on a washer,
而是手洗
you hand wash it.
手洗
Hand wash.
在这个例子中 字母“D”可以省略不发音
This is a case where you can dropthe D.
省略两个辅音中间的“D”是很常见的
It’s not uncommon to drop the D between two other consonants,
我觉得听起来像“han-wash”也是可以的
and I think it sounds just fine to say ‘han-wash’.
[听发音]
Hann-wash.
省略“D”的要求是必须把这两个单词连读
The requirement for dropping the D is you have to link the two words together,
没有间隔
no separation.
[听发音]
Hand wash, hand wash.
跟我一起说
Say that with me.
[跟读]
Hand wash.
所以有时候不用洗衣机
So sometimes you don’t put it on a washer,
而是手洗
you hand wash it.
熨斗
Iron.
这是一个很难的词
That’s a pretty tough word.
熨斗
Iron.
这里还有一个熨衣板
And then we also have an ironing board.
熨斗和熨衣板
Iron and ironing board. Okay,
都是很难的单词
tough words here.
看起来应该读成“i-ron”但不是的 事实上
It looks like it should be i-ron, but it’s not. Actually,
“R”紧跟在元音后 是第二个音节
the R comes after the vowel in the second syllable.
因为这里的元音是一个中性元音
Since the vowel there is the schwa,
没必要把元音读出来
you don ’ t even need to try to make a vowel sound there.
当“R”在中性元音后 它的音就会跟中性元音合并“Errrr”
When R comes after schwa, it absorbs it. Errrr,
只发一个音“rrrrr”
just one sound, rrrrrr. I—rr—nn.
[听发音]
Iron.
也许想着“i”和“r”中间有个“y”
It might help you connect these two syllables
能够帮助你把这两个音节联系起来
if you think of a Y sound being in between them.
[听发音]
I—yyyrrrn.
[听发音]
Iron.
[听发音]
Iron.
根据字母分隔单词
So separate what the word looks like based on the letters,
构成发音
from the pronunciation.
如果你专注于单词的外形
If you focus on the how the word looks,
很有可能会让你说错[听发音]
it will probably mess up how you say it. I—yyyrn,
[听发音]
iron.
跟我一起说
Say that with me.
[跟读]
Iron.
现在试着说“ing”结尾的 [跟读]
Try it now with ING ending. I-yr-ning.
[跟读]
Ironing, ironing board.
再一次强调 不要过分关注字母
Again don’t focus too much on the letters,
那样会让你读错 听我说 模仿就行了
that might mess you up, just imitate what you’re hearing me say.
[跟读]
Ironing. Ironing,
[跟读]
ironing board.
跟我一起说
Try that with me.
[跟读]
Ironing board.
[跟读]
Iron.
这里还有一个熨衣板
And then we also have an ironing board.
我们可以看到上面的压力值和温度
So you can see we have the load size and the temperature.
“load size”有两个双元音 首先
Load size. We have two diphthongs here. First,
双元音“OH” 下颚向下 嘴唇呈圆形
an OH diphthong, jaw drop, then lip rounding. Load.
[跟读]
Load.
然后是 双元音“AI”
Then the AI diphthong.
下颚向下 然后舌头朝口腔顶部拱起
Jaw drop then the tongue arching towards the roof of the mouth. Ai,
[听发音]
si– size.
[听发音]
Load size.
注意“D”的发音
Notice what’s happening with the D.
我没有把它发出来 但也没有省略掉
I don’t release it, but I don’t drop it.
而是在“s”音出来之前 在声带中
I make a really quick D sound, dd —
很快速的发“d”
in my vocal cords before the S.
[听发音]
Load—dd-dd size.
[听发音]
Load size.
两个单词连读 跟我一起试一下
Connect the two words. Try that with me.
[跟读]
Load size.
[跟读]
Load size.
我们可以看到负载表和温度表
So you can see we have the load size and the temperature. Temperature.
温度 是个很狡猾的单词
This is a tricky word.
看起来有四个音节“Temp-er-a-ture”
It looks like it should be four syllables: Temp-er-a-ture.
很多美国人在说的时候把他们合并成三个音节
But many Americans will make this just three,
这样发音更容易
it ’ s a simpler pronunciation.
[听发音]
TEM-pra-ture.
试一下 [跟读]
Try it. TEM-pra-ture.
注意第二个“t”发的是“ch”的音 [听发音]
Notice the second T here is a CH sound. Tem-pra-ture.
[听发音]
Temperature.
试着跟我一起说
Try that with me.
[跟读]
Temperature.
我们可以看到负载表和温度表
So you can see we have the load size and the temperature. Temperature.
负载值 都是从最低到最高
So load size, anywhere from small to super,
表示放的物品很大
which means really big.
可调节定量出水系统表示洗衣机会计算出
Precise fill just means the machine will figure
你放了多少衣物在里面
out how much you have in there.
温度都是从冷到热
For temperature, we have anywhere from cold to hot.
会经过暖水和常温
Passing through warm and colors.
冷水笼头 是什么意思呢
Tap cold, what does that mean?
就是说洗衣机不再制冷
That just means that the machine doesn’t try to make it cold,
不管温度如何 都会运转
it just uses
因为冷水会从笼头里出来
whatever the temperature is as the cold comes out of the tap.
在这里有几种不同的选择
Then we have several different options here,
这些都是标度盘
so these are all dials,
这些当然就是按钮
and these of course are buttons.
表盘和按钮 先学表盘吧
Dials and buttons: Let’s start with dials.
先是双元音“AI” 然后有一个暗“l”
We have AI diphthong, and then a Dark L. Dia-uhl,
[听发音]
uhl, uhl.
舌尖向下 在“s”音前舌头都不要抬起来
Tongue tip stays down, it does not lift before the S.
[听发音]
Dia-uhls.
在这里用舌根发“l”的音
The back of the tongue does the work here for the dark L.
往后拉 轻轻向下压
Pulls back, presses down a little bit. Uhl,
[听发音]
uhl. Dial. Dials.
跟我一起说
Try that with me.
[跟读]
Dials.
你的舌尖抬起来了吗 千万不要哦
Is your tongue tip lifting? Don’t let it.
再来一次
Try again. Dia-uhls,
[跟读]
Dials.
按钮
Buttons.
这里的两个“t”在非重读音节“n”的前面 所以要停顿一下
The double T here is a Stop T because it comes before schwa-N.
把舌头发在发“t”音的位置
So put your tongue into position
然后停住
for the T, stop the air, butt-nns,
然后再发“n”的音
then make a N sound. Button.
[听发音]
Buttons.
跟我一起说
Say that with me. Buttons.
这些是标度盘 这些当然是按钮
So these are all dials, and these of course are buttons.
这里是选择洗涤程序的
This is where you choose your wash cycle.

I don’t usually get too crazy here but we have a wash cycle.
也可以选择额外的漂洗程序
You can also choose an extra rinse
进行漂洗或者额外的脱水
for a rinse or an extra spin for the spin cycle.
程序是洗衣服时要用到的另一个单词
So cycle is another word that we use with laundry. Wash,
洗涤 漂洗 脱水
wash, rinse, spin cycle.
注意“p”发音时不要有太多气流
Careful with the P not to put too much air in it.
有些人发出太多气流音
Some people want to, pph, put a lot of air in,
听起来就像多发了一个“h”
making almost an extra H sound. Spin. Spin. Pph–
就是“spin”
It’s just spin. Pp, pp, pp.
嘴唇轻轻分开就行了
A very light separation of the lips.
不是“B”“sbbin” 而是一个轻轻地“p”
Not a B, sbbin, but a very light P. Pp–
[听发音]
Spin. Wash,
[听发音]
wash, rinse, spin cycle.
跟我一起说
Say those with me. Wash,
[跟读]
wash, rinse, spin cycle.
程序是洗衣服时要用到的另一个单词
So cycle is another word that we use with laundry.
以上是洗涤部分的内容
So that’s it for the washer.
这是一个上开门 贵一点的洗衣机是前开门
We have a top-loader, more fancy ones are front loaders.
[听发音]
Top-loader and front-loader.
“p”和“t”都是闭塞辅音
Both P and T are stop consonants.
也就是气流要先停一下 再释放出来
That means there’s a stop of air, and a release.
当闭塞辅音在单词末尾
When stop consonants at the end
并有另一个辅音在其后时
of a word are followed by another consonant,
我们一般不把它们发出来
we usually don’t release them. Pp,
直接发下一个音就好了
tt, we just move on to the next sound.
[看嘴型]
So top loader looks like this: top—loader.
嘴唇并拢发“p” 不用张开
My lips come together for the P, that stops the sound, top—loader.
然后直接发“l”的音
But then I just to into the L sound.
[听发音]
Top loader. Top loader.
[听发音]
Front loader, front—loader.
中间停顿一下
Stop the air in between.
跟“fron-loader”不一样
This is not the same as fron-loader, fron-loader,
这里根本没有“t”
where there is no T at all.
用停顿代替发“t”的音
I am making a T by making the stop of air.
所以停顿是必须的
The stop is needed.
[听发音]
Front loader. Front loader.
跟我一起说“top-loader front-loader”
Say these two with me: top-loader, front-loader.
以上是洗涤器部分的内容
So that’s it for the washer.
这是一个上开门 贵一点的洗衣机是前开门
We have a top-loader, more fancy ones are front loaders,
我的洗衣机还有……请把摄像机拿过来点
and ours has… if you can bring the camera over here,
中间有这个东西
ours has this thing in the middle,
叫搅拌器 有些洗衣机没有搅拌器
which is called an agitator, some washers don’t have an agitator.
[听发音]
Agitator.
在元音中间有两个“t”
We have two T’s between vowels.
第一个“t”重读 第二个“t”轻读
The first is a True T, and the second is a flap.
为什么呢
Why?
因为第一个“t”是重读音节
Because the first one begins a stressed syllable.
你可能会说 雷切尔等一下 “agitator”重音是在第一个音节
You might say, wait a second Rachel. Agitator. Stress is on the first syllable. Okay,
对的 但是在第三个音节是次重音
you’re right. But there’s secondary stress on the third syllable.
[听发音]
A-gi-ta-tor.
次重音一般不重要
Secondary stress generally doesn’t mean much.
跟非重读音节差不多
It’s really just like an unstressed syllable.
但是重读音节
But when it comes to this True T rule,
就很重要了
it does matter.
重读音节后的“t”
A T is always a True T
都要重读
if it starts a stressed syllable,
也包括次重音
and that includes secondary stress.
第二个“t” 在两个元音中间
The second T, between two vowels,
开头是非重读音节 所以轻读
starts an unstressed syllable, so it’s a flap.
[听发音]
Rra– Agitator.
[听发音]
Agitator.
跟我一起说
Say that with me.
[跟读]
Agitator.
我的洗衣机中间有个搅拌器
Ours has this thing in the middle which is called an agitator.
有些洗衣机没有搅拌器
Some washers don’t have an agitator.
这是洗涤剂
We have laundry detergent.
[听发音]
Laundry detergent. Detergent.
第一个“t”是重读音节 要重读
First T a True T because it begins a stressed syllable.
[听发音]
Detergent.
跟我一起说“detergent”
Say that with me, detergent.
洗涤剂也可以说“laundry soap”
This can also be called laundry soap. Soap.
轻轻发“p” “soap”
A light release of the P. Soap,
或者“p”不发出来 “soap”
or not, soap.
跟我一起说
Say that with me.
[跟读]
Soap.
这是洗涤剂
We have laundry detergent.
还有……噢 好重 漂白剂
And we have… Oh, this is heavy! Bleach. Bleach.
“BL”辅音组合
BL consonant cluster.
嘴唇分开时
As soon as the lips part,
舌尖放到
the tip of the tongue is right
口腔顶部
at the roof of the mouth, blll, bllleach.
跟我一起说“bleach”
Say that with me: bleach. Oh,
噢 好重 漂白剂
this is heavy! Bleach.
我没有织物柔软剂
We don’t have fabric softener
那是另一种可以放到洗衣机里的东西
but that’s another thing you can put in your washing machine.
织物柔软剂
Fabric softener.
“softener”是个有趣的单词 因为“soft”中的
Softener – this word isinteresting because in the word ‘soft’,
“t”要发音 “soft”
we pronounce the T. Soft.
但是在“soften”或者“softener”中 “t”是不发音的
But in the word ‘soften’ or ‘softener’, the T is silent. Sof-en-er.
跟我一起说
Say that with me.
[跟读]
Softener.
[跟读]
Fabric softener.
我没有织物柔软剂
We don’t have fabric softener
那是另一种可以放到洗衣机里的东西
but that’s another thing you can put in your washing machine.
还有去污剂
We also have a stain remover.
家里有小孩子的话
Of course, with the kid,
肯定要用去污剂
we need to use it all the time.
去污剂 太重要了
Stain remover. So important to have.
我喜欢“remover”这个词 因为这个重读音节 “move”
I like the word ‘remover’ because it’s a stressed syllable, ‘move’,
的前后都有一个快速的“r”音
with a really quick R sound before and after.
以最快的速度发“rr”“remover”“remover”
The quickest R sound you can make: rr, remover, remover.
很多母语不是英语的人会把非重读音节发的太长
Most non-native speakers make their unstressed syllables too long.
你能把这些非重读音节发的多短促呢
How short can you make these unstressed syllables?
[听发音]
Rr move rr, Remover.
[听发音]
Stain remover.
跟我一起说
Try that with me.
[跟读]
Stain remover.
还有去污剂
We also have stain remover.
家里有小孩子的话肯定每次都要用
Of course with the kid, we need to use it all the time.
一般当我提到这个的时候
I think, usually, when I refer to this,
都是指的商标名称 比如“大卫”
I just refer to the brand.
我用更多使用的是“做特”
Like,”David, I think we need more Zout.”
我不知道是Zout还是Z-out
Is this Zout or Z-out? I don’t know.
喷洗 去污棒 超强清洁去污剂 最大力
Spray-On Wash. Stain Stick. Oxiclean.Max Force.
有很多不一样的
You got to have a variety.
干燥功能有很多不同的选择
So for the dryer, you have a couple different options.
自动干燥
Automatic Dry.
我都是用这个功能
That’s what I always use.
自动干燥 两个T都是轻音
Automatic dry. Both T’s are flap Ts. Automatic.
我来试一下两个T都重读
I’ll do it with two true T’s: automatic. Wow.

Automatic.
两个清音T美音发音跟顺畅
Flap T’s really help to smoothout and make an American sound: automatic.
我们喜欢美语中这样的流畅发音
We love that smooth flow of sound in American English.
[跟读]
Automatic.
跟我一起说
Try it with me.
[跟读]
Automatic.
干燥功能有很多不同的选择
So for the dryer, you have a couple different options.
我都是用自动干燥
Automatic Dry. That’s what I always use.
这些当然也是表盘 跟洗衣机上的一样
And of course these are dials just like on the washing machine.
不要忘了把棉绒筛
And don’t forget to empty…
清洁干净
the lint screen.
Lint screen lint screen
Lint screen, lint screen.
T我是怎么发音的
What am I doing with that T?
Lint screen
Lint screen.
停顿一下
I’m making it a stop.
Lint screen
Lint screen.
跟完全没有停顿的lin-screen不一样
It’s different from ‘lin-screen’, where there’s no break.
我们要小小的停顿一下 lint screen
We need that little break, lint screen.
停一下 别人就知道有个T在这
That little stop, to know a T was there.
Lint screen
Lint screen.
Lint screen 跟我一起说 Lint screen
Lint screen. Say that with me. Lint screen.
不要忘了把棉绒筛
And don’t forget to empty…
清理干净
the lint screen.
这里没有 你也可以把干燥器放进去
We don’t have any, but you might put dryer sheets in.
干燥器
Dryer sheets.
你可以发D的音 dryer
Remember, you can make this word with a D sound, dryer,
或者是R的音 “ jryer ”
or a J sound, “ jryer ”.
Dryer sheets 跟我一起读
Dryer sheets. Say that with me now.
[跟读]
Dryer sheets.
我这里没有 但是你可以放干燥器进去
We don’t have any, but you might put dryer sheets in
防止衣服产生静电
to keep your clothes from getting staticky.
[注意发音]
static, staticky
T在一般都要重读音
T’s in beginning clusters are usually True T’s. St.
ST里的第二个T是轻音
St. The second T is a Flap.
[注意发音]
Static.Staticky.
跟着我尝试一下[跟读]
Try that with me: static, staticky.
我这里没有 但是你可以放干燥器进去
We don’t have any, but you might put dryer sheets in
防止衣服产生静电
to keep your clothes from getting staticky.
好了 我还有很多衣服要洗
All right I have a load to do.
开始吧
Let’s do it.
这有一大堆要洗 是个大工程
This is a big one, this is gonna to be a super.
那件毛衣要不要放在里边呢
I’m not sure if that sweater should go in,
应该可以把
I think it’s okay.
有些衣服只能干洗
Some stuff is dry clean only.
你以前把只能干洗的衣服放在洗衣机里洗过吗
Do you ever put dry clean only stuff in your washing machine?
反正我放过
I know I do.
我很后悔
I’m guilty of that.
‘干洗’是一个复合词 两个字之间有一个空格
Dry clean. It’s a compound word, written with a space,
复合词的第一个单词要重读
and a compound word has stress on the first word,
像这两个词 [听音]
like ‘eyeball’ or ‘bedroom’.
[跟读]
Dry clean.
‘clean’要轻读
So rather than ‘clean’, it’s ‘clean’. Unstressed.
[跟读]
Dry clean.
试着跟我读 dry clean
Try that with me: dry clean.
有些衣服只能干洗
Some stuff is dry clean only.
你以前把只能干洗的衣服放到洗衣机里洗过吗
Do you ever put dry clean only stuff in your washing machine?
反正我干过
I know I do.
为此我很后悔
I’m guilty of that.
把它们塞在搅拌器周围
Stuff it down around the agitator.
已经塞的满满的了
Wow that’s really full.
我肯定你会先把这个倒进去
Okay, I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to put this in first
但是我洗衣服的时候从来没这么做过
but I had never ever done that in my entire life of doing the laundry.
我必须自己给自己洗衣服
And I did have to start doing my own laundry
是我上四年级的时候
when I was in the fourth grade.
大概在我九岁的时候
About nine years old,
我妈和我说:“我不会再帮你洗衣服了。”
that’s when my Mom was like”I’m not doing your laundry anymore.”
好啦 标准模式 超大容量 冷水
Okay, normal, super, tap cold.
开始洗啦
There we go.
或许我应该把衣服叠起来
I should probably go fold that laundry.
我还有几个类似的单词教学视频
I have several vocabulary videos like this one,
点击这里来看看话题列表
click here to see that playlist.
有关于汽车的 家庭关系的
I cover topics like cars, family relationships,
和厨房用品有关的话题
and items in the kitchen.
你有其他想学的词汇话题吗
What other vocabulary lists would you like to see?
写在下方的评论区让我看到吧
Let me know in the comments below.
今天就到这里了 感谢大家观看Rachel’s English.
That’s it, and thanks so much for using Rachel’s English.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

洗衣服时用的机器,机器上的功能选择以及洗衣服时用到的工具。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

康康

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm5ZfNLSLNs

相关推荐