ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

每日3分钟简单英文表达118:突然 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

每日3分钟简单英文表达118:突然

Learn English: Daily Easy English Expression 0118 -- 3 Minute English Lesson: out of the blue

欢迎来到《今天的简单英语表达》
Welcome to Today’s Easy English Expression
大家好 我们讨论一个关于E³的重要问题
Hello, everybody! We have another great question on E cubed.
问题就是关于“突然”的表达
The question is about the expression ‘out of the blue’.
“突然”
‘out of the blue’
这个表达再长一点是
The expression a little bit longer is
“从晴朗的天空上飞来”
‘out of the clear blue sky’.
你仰望天空 晴朗的蓝天
So you look up into the sky and it’s blue and it’s clear.
万里无云 这只是蓝天
There’re no clouds. It’s just sky.
然后突然 砰 有事发生了
And out of the blue, boom, something happens.
突然 有事发生了 哦 发生了什么
Suddenly, something appears. Oh, what?
哦我的天啊
Ah my goodness. So,
我们便用“out of the blue”来代替“suddenly”
we use the expression ‘out of the blue’ to describe ‘suddenly’.
我坐在家里然后麻麻突然打来电话
I was sitting at home and out of the blue my mother called me.
突然我麻麻给我打电话 哈喽麻麻!你好嘛?
Suddenly my mother called me. Hi, mom! How are you?
我正在路上开车 突然另一辆车驶来
I was driving down the road and suddenly a car came.
事故几乎就要发生突然 车来了
I was almost in an accident. Out of the blue, a car came.
我几乎要出事故听着这对话
I was almost in an accident. Listen to the dialogue.
—你湿透了—我知道!天突然就下雨了
You’re all wet. I know! Out of the blue it started to rain~
—下雨了?—对!大伙儿都惊呆了
It rained? Yes! It totally surprised everyone~
你听清我的发音了吗?“突然”
Now did you hear my pronunciation? Out of the blue,
“突然” 我再解释一下他淋湿了 浑身湿透
out of the blue. I’ll explain in a second. So the guy is all wet. He’s wet. And
然后他说我知道 突然天就下雨了突然天就下雨了
he says I know. Out of the blue, it rained. So suddenly it rained.
天很明朗湛蓝
It was a beautiful blue sunny sky and
然而突然下雨了 大伙儿都惊着了咱们来聊聊发音
suddenly it rained and everybody was surprised. Let me talk about pronunciation.
突然 突然
Out of the blue, out of the blue.
但这儿的“out of”要连读
But here the pronunciation changes to outta,
我们就这么写:“outta” 突然
and we write like this. O-U-T-T-A. Outta.
“outta outta outta”对 一些人是这么念的
Outta, outta, outta. Yes. Some people say outta.
但多数人这样念突然 突然 “outta outta”
But most people say out of the blue, out of the blue, outta, outta,
这样念的原因是 如果词里有辅音
out of the blue, out of the blue. There’s a reason. If we have a consonant.
“v”听起来不顺 美音里我们发“t”的延长音
The v sound cannels. And in American we got a flap t.
实际听起来就像”d”的音 “outta outta “不对的
It actually sounds like a d. Outta, outta, no.
突然 突然你最近碰到啥突然发生的事儿吗
Outta, out of the blue, out of the blue. Has anything happened to you
突发惊喜?突发惊吓?
out of the blue recently? Anything surprising? Anything shocking?
好消息还是坏消息?如果突然发生了些什么
Maybe good news? Maybe bad news? If something happen to you out of the blue,
请在下方留言拜拜
leave a message down below. Bye bye.
咱们再来练几遍
Let’s try it a few more times.
—你湿透了—我知道!突然就下雨了
You’re all wet. I know! Out of the blue it started to rain~
—下雨了?—对!大伙儿都惊呆了
It rained? yes! It totally surprised everyone~
一块儿念!
Say it together!
—你湿透了—我知道!突然就下雨了
You’re all wet. I know! Out of the blue it started to rain~
—下雨了?—对!大伙儿都惊呆了
It rained? yes! It totally surprised everyone~
最后一遍
Last time.
—你湿透了—我知道!突然就下雨了
You’re all wet. I know! Out of the blue it started to rain~
—下雨了?—对!大伙儿都惊呆了
It rained? yes! It totally surprised everyone~

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

详细介绍短语“out of the blue”

听录译者

舍身薄凉客

翻译译者

Black

审核员

审核团MG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_BzRf_toMw

相关推荐