未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

每日3分钟简单英文表达114:不要理我!

Learn English: Daily Easy English Expression 0114 -- 3 Minute English Lesson: Bite me!

欢迎来到今天的轻松学习英语表达
Welcome to Today’s Easy English Expression
大家好,欢迎回到E立方
Hello, everybody. Welcome back to E Cubed.
今天的表达是
Today’s expression is.
好吧,
Well, I don’t recommend that you use this expression.
但是,如果你看过美国电影
But, if you are watching an American movie,
或者英国电影 或许
or a British movie, perhaps,
情景喜剧 如果你有一些美国朋友
a sit-com, if you have some American friends,
有时候甚至在办公室
or sometimes even at the office,
如果那里有上班的美国人
if there are some Americans working there,
你可能会听到这些表达
you might hear this expression.
别烦我
It is bite me.
别烦我
Bite me.
这大概要表达的意思就是
And basically what the expression means is,
见鬼去吧
Go to hell.
嗯~
Umm.
还是不要问我,不要打扰我
Don’t even ask me, don’t bother me,
它是告诉有些人见鬼去吧的表达方式的一种
it’s kind of like telling somebody to go to hell.
并且这里也有些其他的强烈的表达方法
And there are other stronger expressions, too.
但是这是一个擅长的表达
But this is a strong expression.
就是如果有人正在打扰我
So if somebody is bothering you,
你可以说别烦我
you could say bite me.
让我自己呆会
Leave me alone.
不要问了
Don’t ask.
别提了
Forget about it.
看看意见
Check out the dialogue.
你是疯了么
Are you sick?
-别烦我
Bite me.
-怎么回事 你看起来脸色很不好
What? You look pale.
-呃 我刚刚发现我的女朋友跟别人约会
Ugh. I just found out my girlfriend is seeing someone else.
那是个坏消息
That’s bad news.
所以当这个男人的女朋友在跟其他人约会
So this guy’s girlfriend is seeing some other guys.
所以他就会很疯狂
So he’s really mad.
并且它会想,哦,我的女朋友,我的女朋友
And he’s thinking, oh, my grilfriend, my girlfriend.
然后一些人会说 你病了吗
And somebody says, are you sick?
别烦我
Bite me.
别烦我
Bite me.
请别打扰我
Leave me alone.
不要打扰我
Don’t bother me.
请离开这里
Get out of here.
不要问
Don’t ask.
你看起来脸色很苍白,你看起来脸色不好,你看起来生病了
What, you look pale, you look pale, you look sick.
我没生病,是因为我的女朋友
I’m not sick, it’s my girlfriend.
它发生了,它发生了,我多希望它没有发生在你身上
It happens, it happens, I hope it doesn’t happen to you.
但它发生在我身上
It happened to me.
所以我想结束它
So I ended it.
我来结束它
I ended it.
我不能让它充满在我脑子里
I don’t take that stuff.
你想要欺骗我么
You wanna cheat on me?
别烦我 离开这里
Bite me. Get the hell out of here.
不是你,不是你
Not you, not you.
你这家伙,你可以欺骗我的
You guys, you can cheat on me.
你可以继续研究的
You can go study with,
邓肯等
Duncan, and.
谁还在外面
Who else is out there?
这里有太多棒极了的事
There’s so many great.
现在 我们有很多朋友
Now, we have some friends,
英语网站 梅勒妮 和德国人
Iswearenglish, and Melanie, and the German guy.
我们交到一些很棒的英国朋友
We get some great English friends.
但是你也可以在其他的地方学习,这些全部都会是对你有益的
But you can study at other places, too. It’s all for your benefit.
我将不会再说别烦我
I will not say bite me
在那些情况下
in that situation.
它是一个强劲的表达方式
It’s a strong expression.
我建议你们不要使用它
I recommend you don’t use it.
但是你们可能会听到
But you might hear it.
那么现在,你们知道它的意思了
And now, you know what it means.
让我们再多试几次
Let’s try it a few more times
–你病了吗
Are you sick?
–别烦我
Bite me.
–什么 你看起来不好
What? You look pale.
–啊 我只是发现我的女朋友还跟其他人约会
Ugh. I just found out my girlfriend is seeing someone else.
一起说出它
Say it together!
–你病了吗
Are you sick?
–别烦我
Bite me.
–什么 你看起来很不好
What? You look pale.
–啊 我只是发现我女朋友很其他人约会
Ugh. I just found out my girlfriend is seeing someone else.
上次
Last time
–你是病了么
Are you sick?
–别烦我
Bite me.
–什么 你看起来不好
What? You look pale.
–啊 我只是发现我女朋友在跟别人约会
Ugh. I just found out my girlfriend is seeing someone else.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

关于不要理我这句话的情景理解,不要理我可以有一些什么表达

听录译者

潘达君

翻译译者

阿天天

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPGbb_qwuRw

相关推荐