ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

八个表示失望、蓝瘦香菇的单词俚语。 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

八个表示失望、蓝瘦香菇的单词俚语。

Learn 8 Slang English Words to express disappointment | English speaking Practice Lesson

一起说英语
喜欢英语 学习英语 享受英语
大家好 我是Niharika
Hello everyone, I am Niharika and
今天这节课我们将学习一些
in today’s lesson we’re gon na look at some
用来表达失望或伤心的俚语
slang terms to express disappointment or some word
或者一些帮助你表达悲伤的词汇
that would help you to talk about sadness
但是他们都是俚语
but they are all slang terms,
直面失望的确是一件非常困难的事情
Now of course it’s very difficult to face disappointment
而想要表达失望则更困难 对吗?
and expressing it it’s all the more difficult,right?
所以有时你不愿详述
So at times you don’t want to get into details
比如当人们想要深入了解你的生活
like people would love to dig into your life
并且向你询问
and would love to ask you questions
为什么你如此伤心
about why are you so sad
为什么你如此失落的时候
and why you so upset
而你并不想深入讨论这个话题
and you really don’t want to get into details,
你只是想打断这个话题
you just wan na cut them off,
那这里就有一些你可以使用的单词
so these are the right words that you can use, okay.
那么与其哭得撕心裂肺
So rather than just crying your lungs out
不如用这些单词吧
just use these words.
让我们开始吧
So let’s get started, the
第一个是“bummer” 或者“bunmer days”
first one is bummer or bummer days,
“bummer”用于令你沮丧的情况
now bummer is a situation that depresses you,(OK!)
或者使你感到深深的挫败或伤心的事情
or you feeling really feel frustrated or really upset about something
都可以叫做”bummer”
so that situation can be called as bummer, Okay? Emmmm…
比如:“Being stranded in a line or being stranded at the airport was such a bummer.”
being stranded in a line or being stranded at the airport was such a bummer
机场里发生的每件事都使你感到十分失望
so you are really disappointed with the way everything was going
比如你被困在机场或者航班被推迟
in the airport like you were stranded in the flights were delayed
你对此十分不高兴
so you are not very happy about it so you
所以你可以用这个词来表达
can use the slang term as bummer, okay. Now,
“Bummer days”
Bummer days..
可以用来描述
Now bummer days you can use it for the days
你不开心的几天
that you have been upset
可能你不开心的原因是
so probably you’ve been upset
因为你整周都在生病
because you were sick throughout the week
那么你就可以说
so you gon na say
“I’ve been sick throughout the week uh…Bummer days you see.”
say I’ve been sick throughout the week uh… bummer days you see
因为生病所以你不开心
so you are upset
好的 这就是你可以在不开心时使用的
ok these are the two slang terms that you can use when
两种俚语说法
you are upset, okay.
接下来是“boohoo”
The other one is boohoo
这是一个非常孩子气的俚语 但是
now this is a very kiddish slang term but
它也是一种不开心的感叹词
it is an exclamation of unhappiness or
也是一种
it is an expression of
哭泣声的表达
representing the sound of crying.
表示你大声哭泣或啜泣
Crying nosily or sobbing.
小孩子都是这么哭的
You know how kids cry?
“Boohoo…”
Boohoo…
因此这个词代表哭泣声
OK!So it represents…
都见过孩子们说
you know how kids say
“Boohoo, nobody loves me.” 对吧
boohoo nobody loves me! So,
“boohoo”是一个感叹词
boohoo is an exclamation that
当你真的对某些事情
you can use that
感到不高兴的时候
you can say it loud, okay?
可以大声的说出来
when you are really upset about something. Okay?
下一个是 “blargh”
The next one, Blargh. Now,
“blargh” 是另一个用来表示不高兴的感叹词
blargh is another interjection or exclamation of unhappiness. Ok!
比如说“I broke up with my boyfriend, Blargh!”
Like “ I broke up with my boyfriend, Blargh!” Okay?
在这里你只是用了一个
So you are just kind of using an
感叹词去表示你伤心
exclamation to show that you are sad,
你不愉快或者你抑郁
you are upset or you are depressed.
因此这是另一个在悲伤时可以用的词
Ok! So that’s another term that you can use.
下一个是“In a funk”
The next one “In a funk”.
当你真的感到伤心
“In a funk”is when you feel really sad
或者只是心情低落时
or just when you are down.
你可以使用“In a funk”
Down or maybe you are very sad.
“Don’t mess with me today. I am in a funk.”
So “Don’t mess with me today I am in a funk ”
“I am in a funk because I am upset about something.”
“I am in a funk,because I am upset about something.”
所以或许是你不想说过多的细节
So probably you don ’ t want to get into details,
你不想告诉别人你为什么不高兴
you don ’ t want to tell someone why you are upset,
那么你可以用这个词
then just use this,
“I am in a funk today,
“I am in a funk today,
so I am in a bad mood, I am sad, I am upset.”
so I am in a bad mood, I am sad, I am upset.” Okay?
下一个是“burst one’s bubble”
The next one “burst one’s bubble”.
当“bubble is bursted”
Now a situation that disappoints you
就表示使你心情低落的情况
a situation that upsets you,
或者使你不开心的情况
is when your bubble is bursted.
当你遇到使你不开心或者是心情低落的情况
So a “situation that upsets you” or disappoints you or
或者使你不高兴的某个人时
someone who upsets you well that ’ s when
你可以用这个俚语词或俚语短句
you can use this slang term or a slang phrase.
比如说 你上个周末想去野营
Well for example you thought of camping the last weekend
但是上个周末雨就是不停 这种情况就可以说
however it just didn’t stop raining
“It bursted out bubble.”
(well) it bursted out bubble
这让你很失望
so basically it dis (dis) pointed you so much
因为你上周已经跟朋友计划好去野营
because you were all set to camp last weekend with your friends
但是现在雨下得很大
and the rains well,
情况很不好
that was not really great,
你因此感到很伤心 对吗?
you were upset about it. Right!
因此这也是你可以用的短语
So this is one of the phrase that you can use.
下一个是“soul sucking”
The next one “soul sucking.”
“soul sucking”是令你极端沮丧的
“Soul sucking” is something or someone
某人或某事
who is extremely depressing. Or,
或使你过分沮丧的某事
something that depresses you way too much.
比如说
So for example,
可能在你工作的地方
probably at your work place
有一个人总是惹你生气
there is this one person who keeps annoying you,
或许那个人是你的上司
probably he is your boss,
他一直惹你生气 但是你还得为他工作
who keeps annoying you and you are just so done working for him.
你很不开心 也很沮丧
that You Are upset, You Are very depressed.
例如 “My boss is such a soul sucker.”
For example”my boss is such a soul sucker”,
基本意思是他让你很不高兴
basically it means that he depresses you way too much
或者说“My job is so soul sucking.”
or my job is so soul sucking. SO,
意味着你对你的工作感到不满意
probably you are not very happy with you job,
它使你感到很不高兴
It depresses you way too much and
这就是你用这个短语的原因
that ’ s why you are using this term.
那么下一个是“butt hurt”
Then the next one is “butt hurt”. Now,
这个短语听起来很有趣 对吗?
that sounds funny right? Well,
那么这个短语是什么意思呢?
what does it mean?
“butt hurt” 是指……
“Butt hurt”, it means…
当你知道遭到冒犯或
you know when you get a little offended
有点不开心时
or when you get a little upset
可能因为友好的调侃
because of a friendly insult,
也可能朋友只是跟你开玩笑
probably a friend is just making fun of you
你变得不开心或有一点被惹怒
and you get upset, or you are a little offended
然后你可以说
then you gon na say
“Hey I am a little butt hurt.”
“ Hey I am a little butt hurt ” Ok!
这就意味着你有点沮丧
So it means that you are a little upset.
正是因为一个友好的调侃 你变得不开心
So it’s just because of a friendly insult you get upset
或者说你因为
or you are upset
友好的调侃才不开心
because of a friendly insult.
又或许 你也调侃了别人
Or probably you just insulted someone,
你认为那个人现在有点“butt hurt”
and you think that person is a little butt hurt right now so
你就可以说:
you gon na say
“Hey I was just kidding, stop being butt hurt.”
“Hey I was just kidding, stop being butt hurt”
意思是“别再不开心了”
so this means stop being upset.Right!
这就是你使用这条短语的方式了
So this is the way you canuse this term.
最后一个俚语 “Depressica”
And then the last one “Depressica”.
这是个相当有趣的单词“Depressica”
Now that’s quite an interesting word “Depressica”, Yes
这个俚语用于
it is a slang term used
女性对一个男性感到非常失望的时候
for a female who is very depressed over a boy.
因此或许她男朋友的关系已经破裂
So probably her relationship has failed with her boyfriend and now
她真的对此感到很沮丧
she ’ s really upset about it.
因此 这个由于和男朋友的关系破裂
So the woman who is very upset or depressed
而感到非常沮丧和失望的女孩
because of her relationship with her guy
可以被叫做“Depressica”
can be called as “Depressica”.
意思就是对男性感到沮丧的
So a female who is upset
女性
over a guy.
这个单词表示因为男性而不开心的女性
SO a female who is extremely upset because of a guy,
或许因为她刚刚分手
because maybe she had a break up
又或许因为她男朋友出轨
or the guy cheated on her and that
这让她非常失望和困扰
has quite depressed her or disturbed her
那么这个女性就可以叫作“Depressica”
then she can be called as “Depressica”. Ok,
就像我最好的朋友
like my best friend,
她和她男朋友分手了
she broke up with her boyfriend
她现在就是“depressica”
and she is a depressica now, Ok!
这就是使用这个俚语的方法
So that’s the way you can use the term.
我希望你会喜欢这些习语
So hope you like these terms,
开始使用这些俚语吧
start using them
你的英语听起来会非常流利
And you will Be really sound very fluent in English. But,
不过请记住所有的这些俚语只能
remember these are all slang terms so you
在一个非正式的场合使用
can use it in a very informal way,
不要在工作中使用 那会很不好
odnt use it at work would not sound really great.
但是 你可以和朋友家人使用这些俚语
But yes, you can use them when you are with your friends and family.
下次我会给大家讲一节新课
I will be back with a new lesson,
在下次见面前 保重
till then take care and
而且要开心 不要伤心 好吗?
be happy,don’t be sad. Right?
我会回来的 保重
I will be back, take care
一起说英语

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想知道宝宝不开心怎么表达呢?想知道人间不值得怎么说么?快来学本期课程。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkbRQUSuWcg

相关推荐