ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

歌手劳伦·希尔:天才20周年 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

歌手劳伦·希尔:天才20周年

Lauryn Hill: 20 Years Of Relevance

怪咖作家
The Nerdwriter
#难道过去都是如此简单#
# Can it be that it was all so simple then #
那个时候我大概八九岁
Here I am, eight, nine years old.
所有人都在听New Edition
Everybody else is listening to New Edition
和那些流行的 电台经常播放的歌曲
and whatever current, you know, a group is on the radio,
而我则喜欢听Shep&The Limelites
and I’m listening to like Shep & The Limelites
还有Gladys Knight & The Pips
and Gladys Knight & The Pips.
尝试着去回忆
Try to remember.
如果你还记得的话
And if you remember, then
就追随它的脚步
follow.
#难道过去都是如此简单#
# Can it be that it was all so simple then #
#难道过去都是如此简单#
# Can it be that it was all so simple then #
#难道过去都是如此简单#
# Can it be that it was all so simple then #
#难道过去都是如此简单#
# Can it be that it was all so simple then #
我听发音的技巧
I’m listening for the tool.
听歌里的乐器
I’m listening for the instrument.
听歌里的艺术
I’m listening for the art.
当时就想“天啊 他们唱歌唱得太赞了”
I’m listening for, “Boy, that was crazy what they just did”
#从岛上开始#
# started off on an island #
#A·K·沙林 罗伯特·怀林#
# A K Shalin, Robert Whylin #
#枪声随着铃声响起#
# gun shots thrown the phone dialin’ #
#回到我八岁时#
# back in the days of eight now #
#现在的我在录音 瑞伊需要有一张专辑#
# makin a tape now, Rae gotta get a plate now#
#一切都可以变得很简单#
# It could all be so simple #
#宝贝 宝贝 宝贝#
# babe babe babe #
#但你宁愿变得复杂#
# but you’d rather make it hard #
#在乎我 在乎我#
# care for me, care for me #
#我知道你在乎我#
# I know you care for me, care for me #
#说你会等着我#
#said you’d be there for me”
#在乎我 在乎我#
# care for me, care for me #
#你说过你会为我死去#
# you said you’d die for me #
#给我 给我#
# give to me, give to me #
#你为什么不能为我而活?#
# why won’t you live for me? #
#工作朝八晚五#
# work at 8am, finish ‘round 5 #
#女人们在嚼舌根 你就当没看见#
# hoes talk down, you don’t see ‘em outside#
#她们和你不是一个档次的#
# they don’t really be the same offline #
#你经历过黑暗的日子和艰苦的时光#
# you know dark days, you know hard time#
播放故障
Watch The Breakdown
#在乎我 在乎我#
# care for me, care for me #
#你总说你会陪着我陪着我#
# always said you’d be there for me, there for me #
#男人啊 你最好对我好点 对我好点#
# Boy, you better treat me carefully, carefully#
卡迪无鲜明特点或出众的天赋
Cardi was the first female rapper
但她却是继98年劳伦·希尔的《Doo Wop That Thing》
without a feature or any other accompany act
之后第一登上歌单榜首的
to nab the top spot since Lauryn Hill’s Doo-Wop
女说唱歌手
“That Thing” in 1998.
#炫耀你的屁股 因为你觉得拉风 女朋友#
# showin’ off your ass, ‘cause you’re thinkin’ it’s a trend, girlfriend #
#让我再将你打回原形#
# let me break it down for you again #
#你知道我说这些都是认真的#
# You know I only say it cause I’m truly genuine #
#好好做你的宝石 别沦落为一块破石头 宝贝儿#
# Don’t be a hard rock when you really are a gem, Baby girl #
#尊重是最基本的事#
#the respect is just the minimum #
#黑鬼做傻事 你还帮他们说话#
# Niggas messed up and you still defending ’em #
#现在只有我是个正常人#
#Now Lauryn is only human#
#别以为我没有经历过这种窘境#
#Don’t think I haven’t been through the same predicament#
#像费城宾大的百万女性那样 好好记住我的话#
#Let it sit inside your head like a million women in Philly, Penn#
你听说过百万男性大游行吧
You’ve heard about the million man march,
现在 这是百万女性大游行
well now, there’s a million woman march.
周六 预计将有500名堪萨斯市民前往费城
This Saturday, 500 Kansas Citians expected to travel to Philadelphia.
他们说我们没有名望
They said we did not have names.
没有金钱
They said we did not have money.
但我们有权力
But what we do have is power.
这周六成千上万的人聚在首都华盛顿
Hundreds of thousands of people showed up in the nation’s capital Saturday
参加女性大游行
for the Women’s March on Washington.
人数比组织者预计的两倍还要多
The crowd was more than double what planners had predicted.
你们有权力!
You have the power!
#你本来就错了 还想怎么赢#
#How you gonna win, when you ain’t right within?#
#你本来就错了 还想怎么赢#
#How you gonna win, when you ain’t right within?#
#你本来就错了 还想怎么赢#
#How you gonna win, when you ain’t right within?#
#啊哈 再来#
#uh uh, come again#
年度最佳专辑是
And the album of the year is

劳伦·希尔的《失学的劳伦·希尔》
The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, Lauryn Hill!
我突然意识到我们这一代人是如此的不同
It just dawned on me that our generation is so different,
你知道 必须有人管他们
you know, someone has to hold it.
每个人都在放纵自己
You know, everyone else is being indulgent,
为所欲为
doing whatever they want to do, you know,
要有人站出来负责
someone has to be responsible
所以音乐要发挥某种效果或触碰某种境界
so that that music reaches and touches, you know, a specific court.
这样的人不一定是我
And that may not be me,
明天我可能就失去理智了
I might lose my mind tomorrow,
但总要有人站出来
but, it’s got to be somebody.
最糟的就是被叫做疯子了 这是一种轻蔑
The worst thing to call somebody is crazy,it’s dismissive.
我不能理解这个人 那他就是疯子
I don’t understand this person, so they’re crazy.
胡扯
That’s bullshit.
他们才不是疯子
People are not crazy.
他们是一群有力量的人
They’re strong people.
有问题的可能是他们身边的环境
Maybe their environment is a little sick.
你知道 当我还是一个政客的时候
When I was a, you know, a politician,
所有人都关注着我
boy, everybody just all over me,
我甚至没有一点私人时间
you know, I didn’t have a private moment at all.
没有一点私人时间
Not that one private moment.
人们觉得我是疯子 精神错乱了 但我们心态平和 绝对平和
And now that people think I’m crazy and deranged, we have peace, total peace.
听着 对我而言 我就是疯子 神经病
And so I, listen, as far as I’m concerned, I’m crazy and deranged.
众所周知 我就是疯子 神经病
It’s all, all y’all know, I’m crazy and deranged.
#疯子和神经病#
#Crazy and deranged#
#他们不能区别 他们像 嘿 他是神经病吧?#
#They can’t figure them out, they’re like, hey, is he insane?#
我上周引用了伟大的劳伦·希尔
I use Lauryn, the great Lauryn Hill as an example last week
我们能够掌握艺术就是一件了不起的事
as, you know, us being able to control our art was a major thing.
你可以听下《To Zion》
You can hear on a song like, “To Zion”,
我猜她怀孕了
she was pregnant I’m guessing
而他们想让她堕胎
and they wanted to have an abortion,
她说 “他们说‘劳琳宝贝 动动脑子’”
and she was saying, they saying, “Lauryn, baby, use your head.
“但相反 我选择跟随自己的内心”
but instead, I chose to use my heart.”
#他们说 看看你的事业#
#Look at your career they said#
#劳琳 宝贝 动动脑子#
#Lauryn, baby use your head#
#但相反 我选择跟随内心#
#But instead I chose to use my heart#
#现在我的快乐在天国#
#Now the joy of my world is in Zion#
没有人能兼顾自己的孩子和事业
Nobody ever had a baby and they hired their career,
要制作这些音乐mv
how you gonna do these music videos,
你还没发过一张专辑
you still don’t have a album out,
这是件很可怕的事情
it was just very scary.
我不敢告诉大西洋唱片公司我怀孕的事情
I was so scared to tell Atlantic that I was pregnant.
#当它全部#
#Oh when it all#
#全部落下#
#it all falls down#
#这是真的 宝贝#
#this is the real one baby#
#我告诉你 全部都落下#
#I’m telling y’all, it all falls down#
#当它全部#
#Oh when it all#
#全部落下#
#all falls down#
#我告诉你 全部都会落下#
#I’m telling y’all, it all falls down#
做你想做的事
Do whatever you gonna do,
但是你不能欺负我
but you’re not going to bully me,
你不能阻止我
you’re not gonna stop me,
因为我妈妈让我相信自己
because my mother made me believe in myself.
不论有多少人告诉我
No matter how many people tell me,
不要相信你自己
Stop believing in yourself.
不要看你能做什么
Stop seeing what you can do.
不要肯定你将要做的事
Stop affirming what you’re gonna do
然后在现实生活中实现它们
and then completing that in real life.
这么做是不对的
That’s the improper way to do it.
我拒绝遵循这个社会制定的规则
I refuse to follow those rules that society has set up
以及那些控制自卑的人的方法
and the way that they control people with low self esteem.
我告诉你对我而言自由是什么:无畏
I’ll tell you what freedom is to me: No fear.

我说真的 无畏
I mean really, no fear.
如果我 前半生能够无畏
If I could have that … half of my life, no fear.
#当你在模仿阿尔·卡彭#
#So while you’re imitating Al Capone#
#我会是尼娜·西蒙#
#I’ll be Nina Simone#
#去除你手机里的污秽#
#And defecating on your microphone#
#准备好了吗 我来了#
#Ready or not, here I come#
我们内心的声音在说
And it’s this voice inside of us that says,
“不要那样做”
“Don’t do that.” You know,
“你为什么要拿吉他上台”
“Why you gonna get up there with that guitar,
“你是嘻哈民谣歌手?”
Are you gonna like…a hip-hop folk singer? What are you …”
[笑声]
you know, [laughing]
我真的经历过这些 不骗你
and I really went through, I mean I’m serious.
我现在可以对它一笑了之
I mean, I can laugh about it now,
但是我花了很久才明白
but it took a long time for me to understand that
我就是我
you know, what I am is what I am,
我不能害怕在公众面前承认这一点
and I can’t be afraid to, you know, to expose that to the public.
我总是招惹麻烦
Always getting in trouble,
为了取悦别人而伪装自己
trying to dress it up,
你知道我的意思
you know what I’m saying, and …
我只是累了
just tired of that, you know.
累了 不想面对了
Just tired of that. Tired of frontin’
为什么过去总是看起来那么美好
Oh, why does it seem that past is always better?
因为回想过去时我们认为
We look back and we think,
冬天会更温暖
the winters were warmer,
绿草会更青翠
grass was greener,
天空更蓝 笑容也更加美好
skies were bluer and smiles were … bright.
歌手劳伦·希尔天才二十周年
Ms. Lauryn Hill20 Years of Relevance
#难道过去都是如此简单#
#Can it be that it was all so simple then#
[掌声]
[applause]
#还是时间重写了每一行每一句#
#Or has time rewritten every line#
#如果我们有机会重来一次#
#and if we had the chance to do it all again#
大家好 感谢你们的观看
Hey everybody, thank you so much for watching.
这则视频我多花了一周时间
It took an extra week on this one,
因为我想让它有点不一样
cause I was trying something a little bit different here
希望各位能喜欢
and I really hope you guys enjoyed it.
像这样的尝试是我所知道的唯一
You know, experimenting like this is really the only way
能够不断改进节目质量的方法
that I know how to keep improving the show over time,
我想这也是大家一直关注我们节目的原因
and I think that’s why you guys watch,
因为我希望节目能够越来越好
Cause the show is always, I hope, evolving and getting better,
至少这能不断激励我
at least that’s what makes it exciting for me.
不管怎样 再次感谢大家收看
Anyway, thanks again for watching.
本集由Squarespace赞助播出
This episode was brought to you by Squarespace.
如果你想通过简单的步骤制作网站
If you want to make a website and you want it to be like a really easy process,
Squarespace有很多精美的设计模板
Squarespace has some beautiful award winning designer templates to choose from.
可以让制作过程非常简单
That makes the process super simple.
24小时客户服务
It’s got 24 hour customer service,
不用更新 不用安装 不用补丁
no upgrades, nothing to install, no patches ever.
选择域名也非常容易
And picking your domain name is really easy.
在squarespace.com网站可以免费试用
You can start your free trial at squarespace.com,
使用优惠码 “nerdwritter”
and if you use the offer code nerdwriter,
还能得到10%的首单折扣
you can get 10 percent off your first purchase.
谢谢大家 下期再见
Thanks guys. I’ll see you next time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

劳伦·希尔,伟大歌手,怪咖作家。

听录译者

昵伊荙

翻译译者

Claudia

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyjVu_IFKMc

相关推荐