ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

日本隐藏景点:天桥立 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本隐藏景点:天桥立

Kyoto Hidden Spots: Amanohashidate | Japan Kyoto Travel Guide

京都 一个拥有传统文化和历史的城市
Kyoto, a city fulled of deep tradition, culture and history,
随着它名气的增长
with its rise in popularity,
每年 越来越多的游客来到这里
more and more tourists are coming here each year.
那么多人!
So many people!
那么在这个视频中 我将告诉你怎样避开人群
So, in this video, let me show you how you can escape the crowds,
看一看京都必去的地方
and see more of what Kyoto has to offer,
不止是著名的旅游景点
other than just be popular tourist attractions.
京都 这个曾经的日本首都在主岛关西地区
Kyoto, once the capital of Japan is in the Kansai region of the main island,
在这个视频中我们要去天城山
and in this video we will be going to Amanohashidate,
它在京都北部
which is located in the northern part of Kyoto.
是一个连接宫津湾两侧的沙洲
It’s a sandbar that connects two separate sides of the Miyazu Bay,
也是日本的的三大景点之一
and is also one of Japan’s three most scenic views.
从京都到大阪有火车和直达客车
There are trains and direct buses departing from kyoto and Osaka,
最棒的是路上你可以欣赏日本乡村的美景
and the best part is you can enjoy the beautiful view of the Japanese countryside.
你一到天桥立站
As soon as you reach amanohashidate station,
就会感觉到这里平静传统的气氛
you feel a peaceful and traditional atmosphere.
这里不是很大 也没有太多的景点
The area isn’t too big and there aren’t too many attractions,
所以用半天到一天的时间就可以玩遍这里
so half a day to a day would be enough time to enjoy the area.
首先 从车站走5分钟
First from the station we are going to take a five-minute walk
到最近的寺院
to the nearby temple.
[知恩寺 营业时间早八点至晚五点 免门票]
CHIONJI TEMPLE8:00AM—5:00PM
FREE ENTRANCE
我发现的第一个事就是 我走进这座庙时
The first thing I noticed when I walked into this temple was that
看到有特别可爱的扇形御神籤(算命的纸片)
they have these really cute fan shaped omikuji (fortune telling paper slips)
通常情况下只是系在树上的一张纸片
and normally they just a piece of paper that you tie on the tree,
但是在这里的纸片像扇子一样 它很可爱
but over here it’s like a shape like a fan which I find it really cute,
它也很好地装饰了这棵树
and it decorates the tree really well as well.
知恩寺是日本三大寺院之一
CHIONJI is one of the three temples in Japan
显示佛的明智于领悟
dedicated to the buddhist god of wisdom and intellect.
很多准备考试的学生
Many students who are preparing for exams
来到这里祈祷自己学业有成
come to the temple to pray for the academic success.
然后我们要去购物街了
Next we will go to the shopping street
我们可以租自行车 骑过沙洲
where we can rent a bicycle and ride it across the sandbar.
街上也有很多餐馆和商店
On the street there are also many restaurants and shops
商店可以买些纪念品
where you can buy souvenirs from.
这里有很多租自行车的商店
There are many rental bicycle shops in the area,
大多数是按小时计费
however most of them are calculated per hour,
但是这家以同样的价格租给我用一天
but this one here offered me the same price except for the whole day.
-之后你得把自行车送回来 可以吗?
You have to bring the bike back after, is it okay?
-好的
That’s fine.
-请在5点前回来
Please come back before 5pm.
-好 没问题
Ok, no problem.
每天400日元(到5点商店关门前)
400YEN FOR A DAY(until the shop closes, around 5pm)
沿着这条路走 右边有一个招财猫
Go down this street and on the right, there is a big mankeki-neko.
在这转弯
Turn in there.
路过红色的桥和蓝色的桥 它就在路的尽头
Then pass the red bridge, blue bridge and it’s just one road down to the end.
你可以乘船过去
You can also take the boat across
或者走45分钟
or you can walk for 45 minutes.
我想现在我在第二个桥了
Now I’m on the second bridge I think,
我要从这里进去 骑到沙洲的另一边
and I’m gonna go in there and right to the other side of the sand strip.
到另一边要骑行15分钟
It’s about a 15-minute ride all the way to the other side.
所以现在我要骑着自行车到另一边了
So I’m going to hop on my bike and go to the other side now.
那里没有人
There is no one there.
看看这多漂亮
Look how beautiful this is,
看边上的海滩
look the beach on the side.
日本这美丽的树林 是菠萝树
– Forest of the beautiful Japanese.- Matsu tree (pine tree).
啊 分岔路口 我应该选哪一条?选哪一条?
Oh, detour guys, which way should I go? Which way should I go?
这里!我看到了海滩就在那
Which are there! I thought the beach are right there.
这感觉太棒了
I feel so nice!
在海边感觉太棒了
I feel so nice here by the beach.
如果你累了 你也可以在路边停下
If you get tired you can also stop along the way,
可以野餐或者做点别的
and maybe have a picnic or something .
很遗憾 我忘了买吃的
Unfortunately I forgot to buy some food
所以我想我得在餐馆吃饭了
so I think I’m gonna be eating at a restaurant.
这是野餐最好的地方了
And this is the perfect place to have a picnic.
出去之后 你会发现这里是个老镇子
After you get out it’s like an old town,
所以有很多当地建筑
so lots of local buildings in locations.
但是别担心 在日本到处都有售货机
But don’t worry there’s always a vending machine everywhere you go in Japan.
不论多偏僻
No matter how local it is.
另一边的主要景点是在笠松公园
The main attraction on the other side is the view from Kasamatsu park.
在附近逛逛 看看附近的街道感觉非常好
It’s nice to have a stroll around and see the streets,
不用担心你的自行车 总有地方可以停放
and don’t worry there are always places to park your bike.
乘缆车或者架空滑车到山顶
Take the cable car or the chair lift to go up the mountain,
价格一样但为你提供不同的体验
they are both the same price but offer a different experience
这取决于你更喜欢哪个
depending on what you feel like.
请这边走
This way please.
上山前请把财物放在身前
Please put your belongings in front of you when you go up.
坐下来 抬起腿
Take a seat and lift your legs up.
嗯 很棒
Wow, awesome.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
这种方式到山顶很有趣
This is a very interesting way of getting to the top.
如果你春天来 还可以欣赏樱桃花开的美景
If you come in spring you can also enjoy the beautiful cherry blossoms.
不知道你们能不能看到
I don’t know if you guys can see that,
但是山真的很陡
but that looks pretty steep.
天啊
Oh my gosh!
太有意思了
This is so fun.
如果你有点害怕这个高度
If you’re a bit scared of heights then alternatively
那么你也可以以同样价格去坐缆车
you can also take the cable car up the mountain for the same price.
在山顶你可以远眺天桥立的全景
At the top you can overlook Amanohashidate,
然后就明白为什么这被称为日本三景之一了
and see why there’s one of Japan’s three most scenic views.
天桥立直译为天堂的桥
Amanohashidate roughly translates to bridge in heaven,
所以很多人说它像连接天堂和人间的路
so many say it looks like a pathway between heaven and earth.
在山顶的任何地方都可以看见沙洲
The sandbar can be viewed anywhere on the top of the mountain,
然而这里是最好的观景点
however this place here is the best place to be with.
现在有几位女士发现了我最秘密的侦查点
Now here come some ladies who have found my top secret lookout point,
但是……等等!她们在做什么?
But, wait! wait! what what are they doing?
她们到底要做什么
Just what exactly are they gonna do.
如果你还没明白
If you haven’t figured it out already,
她们是在试着倒过来看沙洲
they are trying to look at the sandbar upside down,
这叫做”弯腰倒着看”
this is called MATANOZOKI (Upside down, looking through your legs.)
这个做法就源自这个公园
and this practice originated at this park,
千年以来游客们一直遵从了这一传统
and visitors have been following it for over a millennium.
这样做的话 海就在天空上
If you do this the sea is above and the sky is below,
沙洲就变成了天上的一座桥
which makes the sandbar appear to be a bridge over the heaven.
还有一件好玩的事情可以做
Another fun thing you could do here
把小盘子扔进这个环里
is throw many plays into this ring here
就能梦想成真
to get your wish to come true.
200日元玩3次
200yen/3 tries
好吧 第一次 没什么大不了的
Okay okay first try, no biggie.
好吧 我还想再试试 我能行的 拜托了
Okay, just, I still want to have tries, I can do it, come on.
好吧 看来比我想象的难 好吧 最后一个
Okay okay so it’s a bit harder than I thought. Okay, last one.
要扔进去啊
Let’s just do it right.
好吧 该回家了
Okay! Time to go home.
太难了 还有风
It’s pretty hard… with the wind all that.
在找借口啦 哈哈
A.k.a making excuses haha 😀
哈哈
Ha ha ha…
不要再哈哈哈了
Screw this hahaha.
这儿也有一些商店 你可以买吃的 也可以买点纪念品带回家
There are also shops where you can buy food and souvenirs to bring back home.
就像日本其他地方一样
And like everywhere else you go in Japan
这儿也一定有一个为情侣设计的地方
there is bound to be a place marketed couples.
这里你可以买一个情人锁 然后把它锁在绳子上
So here is a place where you can buy a love lock and chain it to the rope.
现在我要去找些吃的 路上有卖各种街头小吃的店
So now I’m gonna go get some food and there were some shops on the way,
我准备去尝尝
which sold a lot of street food so I’m gonna go check that out.
这里有一种特产叫黑鱼糕
The specialty in Miyazu is the black chikuwa,
然而超市大部分鱼糕都是白色的
most chikuwa find in supermarkets are white,
所以我打算去问问它们的区别在哪里
so I decided to ask what the different was.
鱼糕 鱼做的点心 350日元
CHIKUWA | FISH PASTE/CAKE350YEN
黑鱼糕和正常鱼糕有什么区别呢?
What’s the difference between black chikuwa and the normal one?
我们没有漂白它 所以它不含防腐剂
We haven’t whitened it so there are zero preservatives.
它是鱼的粉末呈现出的自然颜色
It’s the natural colour of the minced fish.
很明显 这个地方有名的就是这个啦 我们来尝尝
Apparently this area is famous for this, so let’s try it out.
它没有……
It doesn’t have…
没有鱼腥味儿
It doesn’t have such a fishy taste,
吃起来甚至有点像豆腐 炸豆腐
the taste is a little bit more like toufu, like fried toufu.
我就像一个洞穴人 但真的很好吃
I really like a cave man with this, but it’s pretty tasty,
这么大只要350日元
this is huge and it was only 350 yen.
科诺神社 营业时间早7点至晚5点 免门票
MOTOISE KONO SHRINE7:00AM—5:00PM
FREE ENTRANCE
你可以去看看附近的几处寺庙
There are a few more temples around the area you can check out,
感受传统的氛围 还不用跟人挤来挤去
and enjoy the traditional environment without any crowds.
如果你在关西地区能够空出一天的时间
So if you have a day to spare while you are in the Kansai region,
这里就是一个很好的避开人群的地方
this place is a great getaway from the crowds,
也是京都我最喜欢的地方之一
and definitely a favorite place of mine in Kyoto.
他们都去哪了?刚才还在呢
Where did all they go? They were all there before a second.
它们潜到水里去了?
Are they bobbing their heads in the water?
等等 我发誓刚才有好多的 好吧 它们在那儿
Wait, wait, I swear there were a lot of them, okay, there they are.
它们又出来啦
Woo-hoo! They were out again.
它们和我玩捉迷藏呢
They playing hide and seek with me.
你们知道吗 在夏天我最喜欢的
But you guys know what I love about summer,
就是沙滩
is that you come to the beach,
然后 有一种游戏叫切西瓜
but this is a game called suikawari,
放一个西瓜 然后蒙上你的眼
where you have a watermelon and you’re blindfolded,
你要试着朝着西瓜走过去 把它劈开
and you have to try, try and like walk toward it and like whack it!
劈开后就和大家一起分享
and then after some whacks, you share the watermelon with everyone.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

日本三大景点之一 京都天桥立攻略

听录译者

祐子祐

翻译译者

Sylvia

审核员

NL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftL5lbkuwZo

相关推荐