ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

当一生的梦境落到地面 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

当一生的梦境落到地面

Kudoclasm: When Lifelong Dreams Are Brought Down to Earth

本集灵感来自“你 我和启示录”
你生来就是不切实际的人
You were born with your head in the clouds,
你的未来一片光明
your future wide open,
几乎有种失重感
feeling almost weightless.
几乎
Almost.
Kudoclasm
Kudoclasm.
你甚至在没有记忆之时便有了梦想
You had dreams even before you had memories:
许多关于秘密计划和隐藏的潜能的
a cloud of fantasies and ambitions
幻想和雄心壮志
of secret plans and hidden potential,
想象着你是谁 未来的生活会是怎样
visions of who you are, and what your life will be.
这些思绪让你的情绪高涨
They keep your spirits high,
漂浮在你的生命中的某一个角落 在那里 这个世界看起来都有些虚幻
floating somewhere above your life, where the world looks faintly hypothetical,
几乎是清澈鲜明的
almost translucent.
但是每当你将手伸向天空
But every time you reach for the sky and
却又一无所获的时候 你就开始猜想
come away with nothing, you start to wonder
是什么支撑着你的梦想
what’s holding them up.
能肯定它现在已经发生了吗
“Surely it would have happened by now?!”
你感受到时间正在慢慢地减少
You feel time starting to slip,
推着你降落到地球上
pulling you back down to earth.
即使你告诉你自己
even as you tell yourself,
不要向下看
don’t look down.
你没有在生活中漂浮的奢侈
You don’t have the luxury of floating throughlife,
因为你可能没有时间
because you may not have the time.
未来已经冲向你
The future is already rushing toward you,
并且它离你是尽可能的近
and it’s not as far away as you think.
就像是你的生命在眼前闪烁
It feels like your life is flashing beforeyour eyes,
但事实恰恰相反
but it’s actually just the opposite :
你正在盼望着
you’re thinking forward, to
所有你还未做的事情
everything you still haven’t done,
你之前准备欣赏的地方
the places you had intended to visit,
最后你开始考虑的生活目标
the life goals you’d eventually get aroundto,
在未来的某一天
some day in the future.
你开始一个接一个地丢弃你的妄想
You start dropping your delusions one by one,
像把压舱物抛入海中
like tossing ballast overboard.
不久薄雾逐渐散开 所有事物变得清晰
And soon the fog lifts, and everything becomes clear—
直到你的脚接触地面那一刻
right until the moment your feet touch theground.
这就是 “真实的世界”
And there it is, “the real world.”
仿佛你终于长大
As if you’ve finally grown up,
看清现实
steeped in reality,
你的眼睛适应着黑暗
your eyes adjusting to the darkness,
看清了世界的真实模样
seeing the world for what it is.
但事实上 你不属于这里
But in truth, you don’t belong there.
我们梦想着活下来
We dream to survive—
除了呼吸我们别无选择
it’s no more optional than breathing.
可能“真实的世界”只是另一种幻觉
Maybe “the real world” is just anotherfantasy,
使劲反向推动重物 使自己飞得更高
something heavy to push back against, and launch ourselves still higher.
我们都害怕放手
We’re all afraid to let go,
害怕跌入一个无底洞的未来
of falling into a bottomless future.
但也许我们属于空气
But maybe we belong in the air,
在风中翻滚
tumbling in the wind.
也许只有当你不断深入
Maybe it’s only when you dive in
你才能有足够的速度来影响气流
you pick up enough speed to shape the flow of reality,
选择你自己的道路
and choose your own course,
飞的不高不低
flying not too high, and not too low,
而是在长期的趣味循环中
but gliding from one to the other
从一个滑翔到另一个上去
in long playful loops.
敢于梦想 敢于像世界挑战
To dream big, and bounce ideas against the world
并且再一次崛起
and rise again.
动作太快 你无法判断梦想在何处结束
Moving so fast, you can’t tell where the dream ends
世界在哪里开始
and where the world begins.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个分析自我与世界关系的短视频,能帮我们打开紧闭门锁的房门。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

苏卿

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPHuRnixxWM

相关推荐