ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

考拉给了我一个臭臭的拥抱! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

考拉给了我一个臭臭的拥抱!

Koala Gives Stinky Hugs!

哦 这是一种十分强烈的味道
– Oh! That is avery strong smell.
这个味道粘在了我的手上
Here smell the tip of my finger.
那是Cheez-it的味道
– [Mark] That wasthe Cheez-it smell.
(考拉的叫声)
(koala sounds)
令人激动的音乐
(exciting music)
柔和的小提琴音乐
(gentle piano music)
早早到达了澳大利亚
– [Coyote] Uponarriving in Australia,
我把目标放在接近一些
I had my sights set ongetting up close with some
这个国家的标志性哺乳动物
of the countries most iconicmammalian inhabitants. However,
但是 要在野外接近哺乳动物
approachingmammals in the wild
非常非常难
is incredibly difficult.
因为大多数物种已经厌倦了与人类互动
As most species are veryweary of human interaction.
所以在野外遇到哺乳动物只可能是
So encounters tendto be nothing more
匆匆一瞥
than a fleeting glimpse.
接近并能和它们单独互动的最好办法是
The best solution for getting an up close
在一个野生动物园工作
and personal interaction is to work at a wildlife park
当地的动物们居住在那里或
where native animalsare being rehabilitated
被人类照看养育着
or raised underthe care of humans.
所以我们来到了 Billabong Sanctuary
So we reached out tothe Billabong Sanctuary,
一个持续35年让公众
an establishment that hasbeen providing the public
近距离学习当地物种机会的地方
with a hands on approach to learning about native species for over 35 years.
就坐落在汤斯维尔的外围
Located just outsideof Townsville,
他们被认为是昆士兰州首个生态旅游景点之一
they’re consideredone of Queensland’s premiere ecotourism attractions.
这里是多种澳洲标志性动物的家园 比如袋鼠
And their grounds are home to various Australian icons including kangaroos,
袋熊 澳洲野狗
wombats,dingo
当然 仅有的一只考拉
and of coursethe one and only koala.
所以如果你想要看
So if you are in the mood for an
非常可爱的动物 那么
extreme dose of cute and cuddly, then this
这一集就是你的菜
is definitely the episode for you.
-马克:你手上拿的是什么?
– [Mark]What do you have there?
现在大约是早上八点
– Well, it’s about eighto’clock in the morning
正是吃早餐的时候
and it is breakfast time.
今天我将和一只考拉一起吃早餐
And today, I’m havingbreakfast with a koala.
所以我要带着这颗桉树
So I’m gon na bring this eucalyptus
去它那儿 看看它会不会吃
into its enclosure and see if we can get it to eat.
你们准备好了吗?
You guys ready?
-马克:走吧
– [Mark] Let’s do it
-来吧
– Here we go.
不现在不能吃这个 是吗?
– [Mark] Now you can’teat this can you?
-对 这对我来说带毒性 但对Banjo来说简直完美
– No, it’s toxic for me, but it is perfect for Banjo.
嗨老兄 你怎么样?
Hi buddy, how are you?
-马克:Banjo是谁?
– [Mark] Who’s Banjo?
-这是大考拉Banjo 好了
– This is Banjo the koala,he’s a big koala too. Alright,
我们来喂食吧
let’s do this.
看见这个了吗?
You see this?
这里有一些水槽
We’ve got a couplewater troughs right here
这边也有
and on this side.
我要做的是把这些桉树枝放进
And what I’m gonna do, is place thesebranches of eucalyptus
这些水槽里
inside these littlewater troughs.
它们的味道就像止咳糖浆一样 好了
Smells just like a cough drop. Alright,
他看起来对着树叶很感兴趣
looks like he’sinterested in these leaves.
-马克:为什么不到这边来?
Mark why don’t youcome around this side?
考拉非常挑食
Koalas are veryspecialized because
他们只吃桉树叶
they only eat eucalyptus leaves.
桉树有几百种
And there are hundreds ofspecies of eucalyptus trees.
考拉对于他们吃的树叶很挑
And they are very selective about the leaves that they will eat,
只有几个品种能真正吸引他们
only a few varieties actually interest these animals.
这是早餐 在这儿
There’s breakfast,it’s right there.
看它 这是好的
Look it, here’s the good ones.
他们只吃树叶尖
And they reallyonly eat the tips.
现在让我们看看 哇你坐在叶子上了
Now let’s see, whoa you’resitting in the leaves,
你坐在你的早餐上了 Banjo
you’re sitting onyour breakfast Banjo.
他在抓自己
Have a scratch.
-马克:考拉的抓抓
– [Mark] Koala scratch.
好了 我要卸下我背的东西 放在这里
– There you go, alright I’m gon na take off my pack here.
好了 他开始吃了
Okay here we go, he’sstarting to snack. Oh,
哦 那个很好 看看它
that’s the goodstuff, look at that. Wow,
哇哦 很棒 是吧?
pretty good huh?
-马克:这只考拉一天能吃多少桉树叶?
– [Mark] How much eucalyptuscan this koala eat a day?
-很多 现在他们主要是在夜间活动
– A lot, now they’reprimarily nocturnal,
白天他们花很多时间
so during the day theyspend a lot of their time
在树上睡觉 但是
sleeping up in the trees. But,
一旦天气变冷 天色暗下来
as soon as itgets cool and dark out
他们就变得活跃起来
they start to get active.
想现在这样的早上 他们也会吃东西
Now early in the morning likethis, they will also eat.
他们一天大部分时间都在睡觉
They spend the majorityof their day sleeping,
一天能睡18小时以上
up to 18 hours a day sleeping,
接下来的时间里
and the rest of the time,
他们只是尽情享受美食
they’re prettymuch just feasting.
而且他们一天能吃掉大概
And they can eatabout a kilogram
一千克树叶
of leaves every single day.
他们喜欢这些幼嫩的树叶尖
And they like theseyounger tips of the leaves.
你看这些松软多汁的树叶
You see these, the softerjuicier leaves and they absorb
他们摄取的大部分水分是来自他们吃的东西
most of their moisture fromthe food that they eat.
-马克:所以这是他们的食物也是他们的水源
– [Mark] So it’s theirfood and their water.
-饮食同源
– Food and waterat the same time.
他们是一种栖树物种所以他们总是呆在树顶上
I mean they’re an arboreal species so primarily they’re staying up in the treetops.
他们下到
So they get down
地面时就有可能
on the ground they stand a chance of
碰到某些捕食者 比如澳洲野狗
running into potentialpredators like dingos.
现在你可能会想
Now up in the trees you maybe think to
有什么是一只在树上呆着
yourself well what could get up in a tree
吃东西的考拉会遇到的呢
and eat something like a koala?
显然 鸟类捕食者 比如雕或者大鹰
Obviously a bird of prey like an eagle or a very large hawk.
但大多数时间里
But for the most part,
在他们睡觉时 他们把树干抱得非常紧
they stay pretty tucked down when they’re sleeping,
伪装起来
stay camouflaged up againstthe trunk of a tree,
他们就会安然无恙
they’re gonna be just fine.
啊你能看见那个吗?
Oh can you see that? Look,
你大概能看到他们的前牙 在这里
you can kind of seethose front teeth there.
很像袋熊的牙齿 典型的啮齿动物特征
Similar to the teeth of awombat, very rodent looking.
毕竟他是袋熊的亲戚 我们知道他们都是有袋目的哺乳动物
Now they are related to wombats, as we know they are marsupials.
大多数有袋目哺乳动物都有育儿袋 但Banjo是雄的
Now most marsupials have pouches, however Banjo is a male,
雄性没有育儿袋
the males do not have pouches.
但是当雌性有宝宝时
But the females, when they have a baby,
或者说 幼兽 对吧?
it’s called a joey right?
幼兽很小 他们出生时仅仅有杰利豆
And the joey istiny, only the size
那么大
of a jellybean when it’s born.
它没有毛发 耳朵 它完全看不见
It has no fur, no ears,and it’s completely blind.
它会在母亲的育儿袋里呆上五到六个月
Now it will stay in the mother’s pouch for around five to six months.
一旦它成长的足够大了 它会爬出
Once it develops enough,then it will crawl out
育儿袋而吊在母亲的背上
from the pouch and justhang on to the mother’s back
粘在
and sort of stick
上面直到它能独立生存
with it until it’s big enough to head out on it’s own.
好了 马克 看看什么这个 很酷的
Alright Mark, check thisout, this is really cool.
来这些树叶里面看看
Go ahead an zoom in rightthrough these leaves.
你看在那个奶油色的胸部上
You see that yellowishmark right there
有微黄的印记
in the center of thatcream-colored chest?
-马克:那是污垢吗?
– [Mark] Is that dirt?
-不 那实际上是考拉的气味腺
– No that is actuallythe koala’s scent gland.
它会分泌一种非常强烈的麝香味
It secretes a very strong musk and Banjo,
Banjo 如果你不介意的话 我要
I’m just going to
摸摸你的小气味腺了
touch your little scent glandthere, if you don’t mind.
让我看看 噢!
Let me see. Oh!
这是一种十分刺鼻的味道
That is a very strong smell,
我读到过考拉闻起来
I read that koalassmell somewhere
像麝香和桉树混合的气味
between a real strongmusk and eucalyptus.
所以我超想做的是
So what I did want to
我要闻一闻这只考拉
do is I want to smell the koala,
让我看看 噢
let me see here. Oh,
啊 很强烈的气味
yeah, very strong smell.
我想说这是混合了一只泥泞肮脏潮湿的狗身上的
I would say somewherebetween a muddy grimy wet dog
和一种放了很久的止咳糖浆的味道
and a really old cough drop
来闻下我的手指尖
and here smell thetip of my finger.
呕…
Eh…
那是一种强烈的气味 但对于一只雌考拉来说
That is some strong muskbut to a female koala
那闻起来一定好极了
that must smell excellent.
看起来Banjo已经有一份足够的
Well it looks like Banjo has had a fair share
桉树叶了 我想你们
of eucalyptus leaves and I think
都想让我离得更近一点看 对吧?
you guys all want me to get a more up close look, right?
-马克:你要抱一只考拉吗
– [Mark] Are yougonna hold a koala?
-我要抱一只考拉 来吧
– I’m gonna hold akoala, here we go.
现在我要做什么 嗨Banjo
Now what I need to do, hi Banjo,
现在我要
now to do this I’m gon na get
跟他离得非常近 他要把手放在这里
in real close and he’s gon na just kinda put his hand up there.
我要扶着他的背部
I want to support his backside.
就像这样 来吧老兄
Just go like that, there we go buddy,
跳过来 这里
hop on down, there we go.
就像抱一个宝宝一样 只是柔软多了
Just like cradling ababy, only much softer.
嗨Banjo 这就是我们说的考拉抱抱 哇哦
Hi Banjo, that’s what we callthe koala cuddle, right there. Wow,
他的毛发好密集 我的老天 这毛简直不可思议
he’s so dense, oh mygosh, the fur is incredible.
直到它真的到你手上你才能发现这件事
You don’t really realize ituntil it’s actually on you but
-马克:哇 它就像一只小羊羔
– [Mark] Wow, it’salmost like a lamb
– 对我感受到了
– I know right?
像小羊羔的毛发 考拉的毛很密实
Like a lambs wool, koala’swool, very very dense
很多你知道的带毛动物都有粗糙的
and a lot of animals you thinkabout having these coarse
外护毛但他的
outer guard hairs and he’s just
紧实而且到处都很顺滑
dense and brillo-yall throughout.
天呐 你可太可爱了
Oh my gosh you are just so cute.
我在很小声地对着它的耳朵说话
I’m trying to talk rather quiet next to his ears,
看看这对耳朵
look at the ears.
这对大耳朵有点让我想起
Kind of reminds me ofGizmo from”Gremlins”
小精灵鬼
with those big ears.
而且他们有很出色的听力
And they do haveexcellent hearing.
看他们能分别移动其中的一只耳朵
Look how they can kind of individually move each one of those ears too.
哦天呐你太可爱了 很安分
Oh my gosh you’reso cute, very calm.
我想大家已经知道了他的瞳孔也是竖直的
I think it’s already knew how they have those vertical pupils too.
靠近点 对焦到眼睛这儿
Go ahead and zoom inon the eyes there.
太安静 太温和了
So calm, so kind.
这就是考拉抱
It’s a koala hug.
我能闻到他的气味腺 这气味就像
I can smell his scentgland and it’s kind of
印在了我的胸上所以
pressed up against my chest there so I
我想我接下来一天大概要闻起来像
think I’m probably gon na smell like a
一只考拉了
koala for the rest of the day.
这会吸引一下雌考拉的
Which would attractin some female koalas,
但对于那些会经过我身边的人
but when it comes to everybodyelse being around me,
抱歉了 我可能要坐在
sorry guys I may have to ride in the back
卡车后斗里回家了
of the truck on the way home.
哦天呐看这个大鼻子
Oh my gosh lookat that big nose.
-马克:看起来他要睡了
– [Mark] Looks likehe’s gonna sleep
-啊他确实享用了一顿丰盛的桉树叶早餐
– Well he did have that bigbreakfast of eucalyptus leaves.
现在大概是小睡时间了 你觉得呢?
Is it almost nap time,what do you think?
我们转到这边来看
Let’s turn like this.
你能看到他的爪子正好
Can you see howhis claws are just
在这儿勾住我的肩膀吗
hooked onto my shoulder there?
他们可是实打实的爪子
Those are some serious claws.
-马克:你能感受到这些爪子吗?
– [Mark] Can youfeel those claws?
-对我能感受到它们抓着我
– Yeah I can feel them holding on to me,
我的意思是他们没有像刺穿
I mean they aren’t like piercing through
我的T恤的那种感觉
my shirt or anything like that.
但是我努力柔和地移动
But I am just trying to make calm movements,
我不想以任何方式吓到他
I don’t want to startle him in any way whatsoever.
他看起来对挂在我身上很满意
He seems just verycontent to hang out on me.
那很好
That’s good.
好了我想Banjo现在在我身上很舒服
Alright well I think Banjo is pretty comfortable
所以让我们蹲下来
with me at this point so let’s crouch down
来调整到一个舒服一点的位置
and get into a slightlymore comfortable position.
来吧 一个大的抱抱
There we go, what a big cuddler.
我想我们一致同意考拉
I think we can allagree that the koala
是我们能现在澳洲看到的
is arguably the mostadorable animal that
最可爱的动物
we’ve seen so farhere in Australia.
但通常人们认为它们是熊
But a lot of times peopleoften think that these
因为树袋熊这个词
are bears because ofthe term koala bear.
但是树袋熊实际上和熊没有任何关系
But the koala bear in fact, is not related to bears at all.
如我们所知 它是有袋动物
And as we know itis a marsupial.
当然他们有育儿袋
Which means of coursethat they have a pouch.
现在看看Banjo有多安静
Now notice how quiet Banjo is
你可能在想
and you’re thinking to yourself,
考拉可能是你在我的节目里看到的
well koala is like the most stealthy silent creature
最安静的生物
you’ve ever held on to Coyote,
但是不管你相不相信 考拉们可以制造一些巨大的声音
but believe it or not koalas are capable of making some incredible sounds.
尤其是雄性
Especially the males,
他们能用喉咙发出很大的声音 像这样
they can do this large guttural bellow this sort of
(考拉的声音)
(koala sounds)
这声音就像大声叫喊的猴子
Sounds kind of like a howler monkey
如果我要把它比作什么东西的话
if I were to compare it to something.
那就是那种领土动物
That’s sort of a territorial dominance thing,
它也可以吸引雌性仅仅靠说
it also can draw in females basically saying
“我是这棵桉树的主人”
“I am the king ofthis eucalyptus tree”.
Banjo要睡了吗?
Has Banjo gone to sleep?
-马克:不 他还醒着呢
– [Mark] No, he’s still awake
这边来看他有一只眼睛闭着了
– On this side he’s got one eye closed,
他正在打瞌睡 考拉专属的那种
he’s taking a little koala catnap.
-马克:Banjo对你的呼唤不是很感冒
– [Mark] Banjo wasn’t veryimpressed by your koala call.
-对 我猜是我叫的不够大声
– No I guess my bellowwasn’t quite enough.
把你转过来 这边
Turn you this way, here we go.
伙计们 你们想要知道
Guys you want to know a fact
一个很有趣但很显然的事实吗
that’s pretty interesting but also kind of gross?
-马克:我感觉你总会告诉我们的
– [Mark] I have a feelingyou’re going to tell us anyway.
-我要告诉你
– I am going to tell you,
我不知道你们是不是想听这件事 但我们知道
I don’t know if you guys want to hear this one but we know that
成年考拉吃桉树叶
adult koalas eat eucalyptusleaves and the microorganisms
他们消化器官里的微生物能帮助分解这些树叶
in their digestive tracthelp breakdown those leaves
并能够让他们分解毒素
and allow them todeal with the toxins.
但宝宝们是不能吃这些树叶的
However the babies are notcapable of eating leaves yet.
所以他们要吃妈妈的大便
So what they have to do iseat their mother’s poop.
-马克:额 为什么?
– [Mark] Ew, why is that?
-现在他们做这个原因是
– Now the reason they do that is that
从大便中进入宝宝身体的细菌
the bacteria that’s transferred from the poop into the
覆盖在他们消化系统内部
babies helps coat the inside of their
然后他们就能
digestive tracts sothey are then capable
吃那些树叶并分解他们
of eating those leavesand breaking them down.
关于在吃一餐有营养的时候全餐前
How would you like that,to start out by eating your
吃老妈的大便你会怎么想?
mom’s poop before you actuallygot a full nourishing meal?
很显然 对吧?
Pretty gross, right?
好了伙计们 我认为你们不能
Alright guys, well Idon’t think you can
来到澳大利亚而不趁机看一种标志性动物
visit Australia without getting the chance to see one of these iconic animals.
还要抓住机会抱一只 很显然这很棒
And getting the chance to holdone, is absolutely amazing.
现在我感觉不是很好 因为我
Now I feel bad becauseI’ve been snuggling
让Banjo一直紧靠在我身上
Banjo this entire time.
你们一直站在相机后面 好像在
You guys have been behind the cameras, kinda saying
自说自话 噢天呐它太可爱了
to yourselves, oh my gosh it’s so adorable,
你想要抱一只考拉吗
but would you like to hold a koala?
-马克:我想要抱一只考拉 马里奥你呢?
– [Mark] I want tohold a koala, Mario?
-马里奥:当然
– [Mario] Absolutely
-马克:好的马里奥 要不你先吧
– [Mark] Alright Mariohow about you go first.
-我正准备把它交到你手上
– I’m just goingto transfer him.
-现在你要闻起来像只考拉了
– Now you’re going tosmell like a koala.
噢天呐 我闻起来像只考拉 对了
Oh my gosh I do, Ismell like a koala. Alright,
我要放下这个相机
I’m gon na get out this camera,
这样我就能有几张照片了
so I can get some shots of this.
-马克:可以的马里奥
– [Mark] Mario you’re doing it
-凯奥特:你感觉怎么样
– [Coyote] What do you think?
-我第一感觉是它很结实
– So my first thoughtis, it’s solid,
而且我有点感觉我在抱着一个宝宝
and it kind of feelslike I’m holding a baby.
你必须要非常温柔
You know, you kind of justhave to be very gentle
而且动作慢下来
and slow with your movements.
-克奥特:噢 注意你的脸 那些尖锐的爪子可能伤到你
– [Coyote] Oh, watch yourface, some sharp claws
我想他喜欢你的帽子
I think he likes your hat.
-马克:对他喜欢 给我那顶帽子
– [Mark] Yeah he’slike, give me that hat
-马里奥:比你想的中的重一点 对吧?
– [Mario] Heavierthan you think right?
啊我的天呐 嗨 你感觉怎么样?
– Oh my goodness,hi, hi, how are you?
当我还是个孩子的时候 肯定你也做过
When I was a kid,I’m sure you did too,
我们吃那些考拉的美食 你记得吗
we ate those treats KoalaYummies, you remember those?
-马里奥:啊对 我记得考拉的美食
– [Mario] Oh yeah Iremember Koala Yummies
-我还记得当我是个孩子的时候
– And I remember when I was a kid thinking,
我想知道我是否有机会
I wonder if I’ll ever get to
抱到一只真的考拉
actually hold a real koala bear.
现在我做到了
And this is that moment.
我闻起来像Cheez-it 你知道那种零食 切达干酪
I smell like Cheez-its, youknow the cheddar snacks.
-科奥特:真的吗?
– [Coyote] Really?
-我想可能他的气味腺或别的什么像奶酪
– I think maybe it’s his like his musk gland or something.
这是一种干酪味的刺鼻气息
It’s kind of acheesy, pungent smell. But,
但是 这很值得的
totally worthit, totally worth it
能够抱到一只卡拉这很值
to get to hold a koala bear.
伙计们 你们一定能感觉到这些爪子 噢
You can definitelyfeel those claws guys. Oh,
这就是那种Cheez-it的味道
that’s what it was,that was the Cheez-it smell.
-你还是那个气味腺散发的味道?
– You or the musk gland?
-马克:考拉的气味腺
– [Mark] The musk gland.
-啊我说考拉毋庸置疑是我们在澳洲看到的
– Well I don’t think anyone would argue
最可爱的动物的话
with me if I said that the koala wasn’t
我想没有人
questionably themost adorable animal
会不同意
that we have seenhere in Australia.
我是科奥热·彼得森 勇敢点
I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave.
我们将在下次野外冒险中相见 好了
Stay wild, we’ll see youon the next adventure. Alright,
让我们把Banjo放回它的窝上
let’s get Banjoback up into his roost.
澳大利亚的有袋动物是我们星球上最独特的一群生物
The marsupials of Australia are some of the most unique creatures on our planet.
有机会能在它们身边
And getting the chance to workalong side several of them,
包括刷尾负鼠布洛瑟姆
including Blossomthe brushtail possum,
袋熊旺达
Wanda the wombat,
考拉Banjo 都令我大开眼界
and Banjo the koalareally opened my eyes
让我看到我们的星球非常多样化
as to how diverseour planet truly is.
如果你有机会来澳洲
If you ever have thechance to visit Australia,
而且碰巧在汤斯维尔附近
and happen to findyourself near Townsville,
一定要花一天拜访 Billabong Sanctuary
definitely take a day tovisit the Billabong Sanctuary,
这里你能看到所有上过我们
where you can see allthe fantastic residents
勇敢野外频道的奇特动物
that we feature on theBrave Wilderness channel.
还是很想看可爱的东西
Still in the mood for cute,
但可能不那么想看抱抱?
but maybe not so much the cuddly?
如果是这样 一定要回去看看
If so, make sure togo back and watch
我从一只奇异得可爱的针鼹鼠
the episode where Igot a handful of spikes
那里拿到一把长钉的那集
from the adorablybizarre echidna.
而且不要忘了 订阅我们 这样你就能在这季
And don’t forget, subscribe,so you can join me
《绝妙旅程》中跟我还有这些工作人员一起
and the crew on thisseason of Breaking Trail.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍了一支叫Banjo的考拉 主持人和摄影师抱着它

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

刘唯为📖

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw-Njg0Hess

相关推荐