ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

世界的厨房 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

世界的厨房

Kitchens Around the World

(洋子)大家好 这是世界的厨房
(AIKO) Hello world, this is what kitchens around the world are like.
(格雷格)我们要去的第一个国家是美国
(GREG) The first country we are going to go to is the United States.
这是夏威夷因为洋子找到了一个有关夏威夷的视频
And it’s Hawaii because Aiko asked for a video of Hawaii.
(谢伊)嗨 我的名字是谢伊 我住在夏威夷的檀香山
(STARLET) Hello, my name is Shay and I live in Honolulu, Hawaii.
欢迎来到我的厨房
Welcome to my kitchen.
我有一个煤气灶
I have a gas stove.
我还有
I also have
一个烤箱
an oven.
哒哒!
Tadaa!
这是我的烘烤工具
This is my baking stuff.
我用我收到的礼物——粉红色的手动搅拌机来烘烤纸杯蛋糕
And I bake cupcakes with the pink handmixer that I got as a gift.
所有的锅碗瓢盆都在这里
And all the pots and pans go in here.
盆啊 锅啊
Pots, pans,
还有所有的危险物品
and all the DANGEROUS things
都在这里
are over here.
接下来 这是储藏室
Next, is the pantry!
这里放着所有的干燥食品并且用特百惠的盒子保存的
This is where all the dry foods and tupperware gets kept.
然后是冰箱
Next is the fridge.
哒哒!
Tadaa!
喜马拉雅玫瑰盐
Himalayan pink salt.
荔枝 嗯嗯嗯
Lychee. Yum yum yum.
噢 闻起来好香
Oh, it smells so good.
妈妈的抽屉
Mom’s drawer!
哒哒!
Tadaa!
冰箱里有冰淇淋
The freezer has ice cream of course
冰箱里也有荷叶
but it also has “ti” leaves in it
是专门做夏威夷食物的
for when we cook Hawaiian food.
我有当地产的鳄梨
I have local avocado.
这个来自夏威夷
This is from the big island.
还有木瓜
And papaya
芒果
and mango
和火龙果
aaand a dragonfruit.
谢谢你们跟随我参观我的厨房 再见
Thanks for joining me on my kitchen tour. See you!
(信)接下来我们要去加拿大 我们的家 耶
(SHIN) Next, we are going to Canada, our home! Yay!
(杰西)嗨 我是杰西 这是我的在加拿大埃德蒙顿的厨房
(JESSE) Hi, I’m Jesse and this is what my kitchen is like in Edmonton, Canada.
这里是厨房
So here is the kitchen.
炉子 水壶 苏打机 水槽
Stove. Kettle. Soda maker. Sinks.
两个水槽 我们都用哦
Two sinks. We use both.
清洗 冲洗
Washing. Rinsing.
洗做的菜 刷餐具
Done dishes. Clean dishes.
这是准备要扔的餐具
Ready-to-be-put-away dishes.
垃圾
Compost.
洗碗机
Dishwasher.
家电的话 冰箱
Appliances. Fridge.
(小声说)巧克力牛奶
[whispering] Chocolate milk.
微波炉 烤箱 壁柜
Microwave. Toaster. Caaabineeets.
有好多好多壁柜
So many cabinets.
实际上这里好像有许多壁柜
There’s actually like so many cabinets.
抽屉 先不说橱柜了
Drawer. Lets-go cabinet.
你们那里的厨房都是什么样的
What are kitchens like where your from?
(格雷格)接下来是什么(信)是墨西的一个奇迹(孩子的发音)
(GREG) What is next? (SHIN) It’s Mex-a-miracle!
(格雷格)墨西的墨西哥 是墨西哥(信)是墨西卡口(孩子的发音)
(GREG) Mex-a-mexico? Mexico! (SHIN) Miskako.
(格雷格)墨西…应该叫墨西哥(纠正发音)(信) 墨西卡口

(GREG) Mex… Just say “Mexico”. (SHIN) Miskako!
(格雷格)墨—西—哥(新) 米克卡口
(GREG) Mek-sih-koh. (SHIN) Mixcaco!
(格雷格)嘿嘿 接下来是什么(信)米克斯…米克卡口
(GREG) Hehehe… What is next? (SHIN) Mix… Mixcaco!
(格雷格)墨西克… 不是 墨西哥 墨西哥(信)米斯卡口
(GREG) Mexic… No. Mexico. Mexico (SHIN) Miskako.
(格雷格)好吧 接下来我们去墨西哥(信) 我们要去墨西哥
(GREG) OK. We’re going to Mexico. (SHIN) We’re going to Miskako.
(格雷格)噢 你终于学会了
(GREG) Oh. You got it now…
(德洛丽丝)哈喽 大家好 我是德洛丽丝 来自墨西哥 我来向大家展示我的厨房
(DOLORES) Hello, everyone. I am Dolores from Mexico and I will show you my kitchen.
这是冰箱 旁边是洗衣机
Here is the fridge, next to the washing machine.
然后这里是我洗餐具的地方
And here I wash the dishes.
这是炉子和微波炉
This is the stove and microwave.
我喜欢做日本菜所以我有一个电饭煲
I like to cook Japanese style, so I have a rice steamer.
因为这里是在墨西哥 所以我们有一个“石臼”
And, because it’s a Mexican house, we have a “molcajete”.
石臼是用来制作“鳄梨沙拉酱”或者其他一些酱汁
Molcajete is for cooking “guacamole” or some sauces.
我也喜欢日本的刀具
I also love Japanese knives.
正如你所看到的 我的厨房和客厅是连着的
And my kitchen is connected to the living room, as you can see,
所以当我们聚办一些派对 我都在这里准备晚餐
so when we have some parties, I serve the dinner here
然后他们在那里吃
and they take it and eat there.
谢谢观看 拜拜
So thank you for watching. Bye, bye!
(信)接下来是来自英格龙的梅(格雷格) [清晰的发音]英格兰
(SHIN) Next is Mae, Englond. (GREG) [enunciating] England.
(信) 英格兰 接下来是来自英格兰的梅 英格兰!
(SHIN) England. Next is Mae at England. ENGLAND!
(梅)世界的朋友 大家好 我来自英国剑桥 这是我的厨房的样子
(MAE) Hello, world! Were I’m from in Cambridge, England, this is what the kitchen is like.
让我们去看看吧
Let’s go have a look.
这是冰箱 我们在这里储存牛奶 火腿 奶酪还有——新鲜的食物
This is a fridge. It’s where we store milk, ham, cheese and therefore ___ fresh food!
这是烤箱 这个放在这里是我们烤鸡的时候
This is an oven. This bit down here is where we cook chicken,
和烤蛋糕的时候用的
and scrumdiddlyumptious cake.
我们还有一个铁架用来做饭…比如意大利面 炒菜还有在煎饼节做薄煎饼
We also have a hob to cook… pasta, veggies and, on pancake day, pancakes.
这是储存…筷子的地方
This is where we store our… chopsticks.
这是烤面包机 我们在这里烤面包或者水果馅饼作为早餐
This is a toaster, where we cook toast or pop tarts and have them for breakfast.
许多英国人喜欢把洗衣机放在厨房
Most people in England keep their washing machines in the kitchen.
因为我们的厨房不能满足洗…滚筒式烘干机 所以它都在外面车库里
Because our kitchen can’t fit the wash… the tumble dryer, it goes outside in the garage.
那些住在英国的人不喜欢喝白开水
Those who live in England don’t like having plain water,
所以我们都喝果汁
so we drink squash.
我来教你怎么做
This is how you make it.
拿一个杯子 倒一点果汁
Get a cup. Put a little bit of squash in,
然后再加点水
and put some water in it.
谢谢大家收看我们的视频
Thank you for watching our video!
你们来自哪里 你们的厨房是什么样的
What are kitchens like where you’re from?

Bye!
(格雷格) 接下来 我们要去哪个国家(爱子) 摩洛哥
(GREG) And next, what country are we going to? (AIKO) Morocco.
(格雷格) 摩洛哥在哪里呀(爱子) 我不知道诶
(GREG) And where is Morocco? (AIKO) I don’t know.
(格雷格) 在非洲
(GREG) Africa.
(埃斯梅) 世界的朋友 大家好 我的名字是埃斯梅 玛雅 我来自摩洛哥 这就是摩洛哥厨房的样子
(ASMAE) Hello, world! My name is Asmae Maya. I’m from Morocco and this is how a a Moroccan kitchen looks like.
首先 我们有一个冰箱
First, we have the refrigerator.
然后是洗衣机
Next we have the washing machine.
在摩洛哥 大部分洗衣机都是放在厨房里的
Most washing machines in Morocco are put in the kitchen.
这就是我们做饭的地方
So this is where we cook.
有一件事没有人能够想到
One thing no one imagines is that
就是炉灶和热水器都是靠它运行的
both the oven and the water heater work on this.
这是汽油罐
This is the gas tank.
厨房的窗户通常有一个这样的视野空间
The window on the kitchen normally has a view on a space like this
就是大部分邻居的厨房都有一个观察的视野
where most neighbors’ kitchens have a view on.
在摩洛哥的厨房里通常有一个桌子
So in Morocco kitchens normally have a table,
(这个桌子有点大但是人们都喜欢小一点的)
(this one is quite big but people have like smaller ones)
桌子用来准备饭菜
where you prepare your meals.
你只需要搬一个椅子 然后就可以准备饭菜了
You just bring a chair and you can prepare your meal.
这是“塔吉锅” 在摩洛哥非常有名
This is “tagine”. It’s very famous in Morocco.
它经常被用来做饭
It is used in order to cook.
它很健康并且当你用塔吉锅做饭 做出的食物会是一种非常特殊和美味的食物
It is healthy and, when you cook using tagine, food gains a very special and delicious taste.
这是在摩洛哥有名的盘子 它叫陶瓷盘子 这个是孔雀盘子
This is a famous dish in Morocco. It is called “taos” dish, which is the peacock dish.
它一般在来客人或者举行宴会或庆祝假期的时候使用
It is used in Morocco when gests come or when there is a feast or a holiday.
就这样吧 非常感谢大家观看 拜拜
So that’s it. Thank you very much for watching. Bye, bye!
(信) 最后我们去立陶宛(格雷格) 立陶宛!
(SHIN) Finally go into Lithuania. (GREG) Lithuania!
(信)立陶宛!
(SHIN) Lithuania!
(西马斯) 这就是立陶宛厨房的样子
(SIMAS) This is what kitchen looks like where I’m from, Lithuania.
我们的厨房在乡下 在立陶宛的北部 是我爷爷奶奶居住的地方
Our kitchen is in the country, in North Lithuania, where my grandparents live.
它和车库在同一栋楼里 所以很显然它是从房子里分裂出去的
It’s in the same building with the garage, so obviously it’s divided from the living house.
我们一整年都在用它 在春天
We use it all year. In the spring ____.
在夏天我们要为冬天准备食物
In the summer we prepare food for winter,
然后在冬天我们就在这里准备美味的圣诞大餐
and in the winter we make delicious Christmas dishes here.
这是火炉 有时我们会用它煮食物并且让厨房升温
This is a furnace. Sometimes we use it to boil food and to heat the kitchen.
或者 我们用煤气灶
Otherwise, we use the stove.
让我们看看这里是什么
Let’s take a look at what’s here.
这里是储藏室 这里真的好冷
So here is the storeroom. It’s really cold here,
所以在夏天很热的时候我都喜欢待在这里 就像今天一样
so I like to be here in very hot summer days, like today.
如果你把储藏室加热 你可以在里面洗澡
And if you’ll heat the storage room, you can make a bath house out of it.
让我们看看午餐吃什么香肠和土豆
Let’s see what’s for lunch. Sausages and potatoes.
立陶宛的人最喜欢吃土豆
Lithuanians looove potatoes.
我们喜欢装扮我们的窗台
We like to decorate our windows’ sills.
希望你能对我的视频感兴趣 下次再见 拜
I hope you found something interesting in my video and see you next time. Bye!
(格雷格) 现在 让我们看看巴西 你知道巴西在哪里吗(信) 不知道
(GREG) Now, let’s check out Brazil. Do you know Brazil, where it is? (SHIN) No.
(格雷格) 那里马上就要举办奥运会了(信)唔!
(GREG) That’s where the Olympics are right now. (SHIN) Ooooh!
(格雷格) 是的 在巴西的人们不会展示巴西的奖牌 嗯 那些金牌 对吗
(GREG) Yes. And the person in Brazil is not going to show Brazil medals. Yeah. Those gold medals, right?
但是有人想谈论有关印度的厨房 你知道印度在哪里吗
The person is going to talk about India, though. Do you know where India is?
(信)嗯… 不知道
(SHIN) Mmm… No.
(格雷格)我们喝的茶就是那里的
(GREG) That’s where we get my tea from.
(娜亚娜)嗨 我是娜亚娜 我住在里约热内卢
(NAYANA) Hi! My name is Nayana and I live in Rio de Janeiro.
我九岁了 我真的很喜欢你的视频 爱子
I’m 9 years old. And I really like your videos, Aiko.
去年我去了印度
Last year I went to India.
在我们住的地方 他们给了我一些甜甜的坚果
Where we were staying, they offered me to have some sweet nuts.
我说“好的” 因为我喜欢坚果
I said “OK”, because I love nuts.
所以她做了坚果
So she made nuts.
但是这里的厨房并不像我的厨房
But it wasn’t at all like my kitchen.
这里的厨房在室外 有一个小炉灶 它的尺寸什么的 很小
It was outside, with a little stove, this size or something, very little,
并且是用泥做的
and it was made of mud.
她找了些树枝生了火
She got some sticks and made a fire.
然后她做了些坚果 真的很好吃
And she cooked some nuts and it was so good.
拜 下次再见 噢 还有 给你的弟弟打个招呼 他是最疯狂的男孩
Bye! See you next time! Oh! And say “hi!” to your brother. He’s the craziest guy ever.
(莎驰)欢迎来到印度的厨房
(SHACHI) Welcome to an indian kitchen.
这是我们的厨房 基本上是开放式的 向客厅和房子的剩余部分开放
So this is our kitchen. It’s an open kitchen, which basically opens to the living and to the rest of the house.
这是我们的天然气灶 我们用来做饭
This is our gas stove that we use for cooking.
这是主灶台 你知道的 这里是准备饭菜的地方
This is the main slab, you know, where dishes are prepared.
顶上的柜子是储藏食品和其它工具的
The shelves on top is where we typically store our groceries and the rest of our utilities.
我向你们展示它们其中的一个
So I’ll show you one of them.
你会看到那里有许多不锈钢容器
You can see that there are a lot of steel containers, so
在印度 很少使用塑料制品 所以很多食物 都像这样被储存在不锈钢的容器里
In India, very rarely plastic is used, so most of the groceries, everything, will be stored in round steel containers like this.
印度人喜欢在做饭时用香料和调味品
So the Indians love the spices and spices are used in all cooking.
所以大部分家庭都有一个调味盒 那里装一些经常使用的香料
So most homes will have a spice box, which will hold some of the commonly used spices.
所以 正如你看到的 这里有不同的隔间装着不同的香料
So, as you can see, there are different compartments for the spices.
特别是这里有姜黄粉 辣椒粉 盐 芥末等等
Typically there’s turmeric, chili powder, salt, mustard, etc.
一些家庭还会有一个额外的容器去储存额外的香料 像我们这个
Some homes will also have an extra rack for storing additional spices, like we have.
另一件你看到的有趣的事就是咖啡过滤器
Another interesting thing that you will see is coffee filters.
印度人经常喝茶和咖啡 并且咖啡是现泡的
So indians drink a lot of tea and coffee, and coffee is freshly brewed,
所以大部分家庭都会有一个像这样的过滤器 然后放入你的咖啡粉
so most homes will have a filter like this, that you put your coffee powder
倒上热水 然后等上一段时间 然后煮出的汁就会过滤到这里
and pour hot water, and wait for some time and the recoction will trickle down here,
这个新鲜的汁然后就被用来制成咖啡
and this fresh recoction is then used for making coffee.
腌菜 我们很喜欢腌菜并且喜欢加在食物里
___ Pickles. So we love our pickle and it is added to food.
所以大部分家庭都会有至少一个以上类型的腌菜
So most homes will have at least more than one type of pickle.
你可以看到我们有很多
You can see that we have several.
这些腌菜通常都是你的妈妈和奶奶做的
So these pickles are typically home made by your mom or your grandma.
我喜欢装饰我的冰箱
So I love decorating my fridge,
我喜欢用冰箱磁铁装饰它 这些磁铁都是我从不同的国家收集来的
and I have decorated it with the fridge magnets that I collected from different countries.
然后希望我能添加更多的磁铁
And hopefully I’ll add more.
这就是我们的厨房 希望你能喜欢 拜
So this is our kitchen. I hope you enjoyed it. Bye.
(格雷格)我们在视频里看到他们的厨房里都会有桌子(信)是的
(GREG) We saw on that video that they had tables in their kitchens. (SHIN) Yup.
(格雷格)那在日本 我们的厨房有桌子吗(信)没有 我们的厨房太小了
(GREG) Do we have tables in our kitchens in Japan? (SHIN) No. We are too small.
(格雷格)我们的厨房当个桌子真的是太小了 那关于…?你有没有见过一个人的厨房里有张床
(GREG) We are too small for a table. What about…? Did you see the one with the bed in the kitchen.
(信)哈哈 当然没有(格雷格) 这里就有一张床在厨房
(SHIN) Ha, ha! No. (GREG) There was a bed in it!
(梅)这里有两种类型的厨房 一种很大 你不仅可以在里面做饭 还可以在里面吃饭
(MAE) There are 2 types of kitchens. One is a big one like can not only cook in, but you can eat in it as well.
那就意味着你可以摆张桌子第二种类型的厨房就是像我们这样的 很小 你只能在里面做饭
That means you can fit a table in it. The second type of kitchen is a small one, like ours, that you can only cook in.
(莎驰)这个平板也可以作为餐桌 我们有时就坐在这里吃饭
(SHACHI) So this slab right here also serves as a dining table. We sometimes sit here and eat our food.
(阿雅)我们住在厨房里 而不是在客厅
(AYAH) We live in the kitchen, not in the living room.
餐桌很大 就像你现在看到的这样
Dining tables are pretty big, like you see right here.
(吉南)这是克什米尔的厨房的样子 让你参观一下…(UMNIYAH)因为我们在印度有个地方叫做“火炉”
(JINAN) This is how a Kashmiri kitchen looks like, just to let you show… (UMNIYAH) Because we have a place in India, and it’s called “the stove”.
(吉南)是的(UMNIYAH)我的意思是我们没有露脸
(吉南)出于尊重
(JINAN) Yeah. (UMNIYAH) I mean we won’t be showing our faces.
(JINAN) Respect that!
这是克什米尔家庭的座位区
This is the seating area in a Kashmiri home.
每个克什米尔的家庭成员都有一个坐的区域
And every Kashmirian household has a sitting area,
但是在我们坐的区域有一个床垫
but in our sitting area we have got a mattress,
因为我们在这里睡觉
because we sleep here.
(蒂亚)首先 这是一个小吧台 我的家人和我通常在这里吃早餐 中餐 还有晚餐
(TIA) So, first, this is the mini bar that my family and I usually use for having breakfast, lunch and also dinner.
(格雷格)我们注意到许多人都有洗碗机 但是他们用吗 信?(信)没有用
(GREG) So we noticed a lot of people had dishwashers, but did they use them, Shin? (SHIN) No.
(格雷格)那他们做什么(信)嗯…他们自己洗碗 只是用…烘干
(GREG) What did they do? (SHIN) Um… wash the dishes by themselves and just dry it with the…
(格雷格)洗碗机(信)洗碗机
(GREG) In the dishwasher. (SHIN) In the dishwasher.
(梅)我们的厨房太小以至于没法儿放下一台洗碗机
(MAE) Our kitchen is too small to fit a dishwasher in.
(埃菲)正如你所看到的 这里没有洗碗机一切都是手洗风干的
(EFFIE) So there’s no dishwasher, as you can see. Everything is hand washed and air dried.
你洗 洗 洗 而没有烘干架 我就是把洗碗机当我的烘干架用
(STARLET) You wash, wash, wash and, instead of a drying rack, I use the dishwasher as my drying rack.
(格雷格)信 我们在日本有烤箱吗(信)有 但是很小
(GREG) Shin, do we have ovens in Japan? (SHIN) Yeah, but so small.
(格雷格)我们的烤箱在哪里(信)在这里 只能做这个
(GREG) Where’s our oven? (SHIN) It’s right here. Only can cook this.
(格雷格)噢 他们现在能看到你了 但是 这里有一个小烤箱
(GREG) Oh, but they can see you now, but yeah, there’s a little oven over there.
(丹尼斯)我们这有一种墨西哥的说法是我们从来不用烤箱
(DENISSE) And a sort of Mexican cliche we have is that we don’t ever use the oven,
所以我们都把锅碗瓢盆或者盘子放在里面
so we just keep inside pots and pans or trays…
我没有见过一个人用烤箱 或者如果他们用了
I have not met a person who uses their oven, or if they do use it,
他们也会试着让它保持干净以至于他们能够使用 但是他们仍然会把锅碗瓢盆放进去
they try to keep it clean so that they can use it, but they still put their pots and pans inside the stove.
(格雷格)信 你喜欢喝用泥罐装的水吗(信)嗯…不喜欢
(GREG) Shin, would you like to drink water from a mud pot? (SHIN) Mmm… No.
(格雷格)我觉得它可能是粘土锅(信)粘土 砖块 那就是一个砖头锅还是什么
(GREG) I think it’s a clay pot. Maybe. (SHIN) Clay. Bricks. It’s that a brick pot or something?
(格雷格)是的 粘土制成砖头 所以我觉得那是个粘土锅
(GREG) Yeah, yeah! The clay make bricks out of clay. I think it’s probably a clay pot.
(莎驰)这是净水器
(SHACHI) This thing about me is the water purifier.
在印度你真的不能直接喝自来水
So in India you really can’t drink tap water directly,
所以大部分家庭都有一个净水器 你知道的 你能从那里得到干净的水用来做饭和饮用
so most homes will have a purifier so that, you know, you can get clean water for drinking and cooking.
(莎维亚)我们都喝锅里的水 你知道的 这是不锈钢锅 我们都把水存到这里
(SHARVYA) And we drink water in the pot. You know, this is a steel pot. We store our water in the steel pot.
然后这是泥锅 泥锅和不锈钢锅的不同之处就是泥锅能让水变得更凉
And here there’s mud pot. The difference between steel and mud is mud gives more ____ or chillness to the water.
我们也把水存在冰箱 但是我依然喜欢存在泥锅里的水
We also store water in the fridge, but still I prefer mud pot water.
(丹增)我们有饮水机所以你能喝到干净的水
(TENZIN) We have the water machine so you can get clean water.
(谢伊)我都是喝净水器的水
(STARLET) I drink water with the water filter.
(格雷格)好吧 信 日本人都喝什么(信)嗯… 咖啡 茶 奶茶 还有…可可
(GREG) Ok, Shin, what kind of drinks do Japanese people drink. (SHIN) Mmm… Coffee, and tea, and milk tea and… cocoa.
(格雷格)可可(信)是的
(格雷格)那是热巧克力
(信)对 热巧克力
(GREG) Cocoa? (SHIN) Yeah.
(GREG) That’s hot chocolate.
(SHIN) Yeah. Hot chocolate!
(梅)这是水壶 我们都用它烧水煮茶
(MAE) This is a kettle, where we boil our water to make tea…
(埃斯梅)你看这里有个茶壶
(ASMAE) And you can see here the teapot…
(谢伊)我的茶和咖啡
(STARLET) My teas and coffee…
(娜达)在这里 这些是制作阿拉伯咖啡的壶 你可以用它来煮咖啡
(NADA) Over here, these are Arabian coffee making pots, so you have to boil the coffee in these.
(埃菲)这是我最喜欢的杯子 因为我可以说是一个饮茶爱好者 我需要它
(EFFIE) This is my favorite cup. Because I am mostly a tea drinker and I had to get it.
(格雷格)信 你觉得我们的厨房是大还是小
(GREG) Shin, do you think our kitchen is small or big?
(信)很小
(SHIN) So ‘smag’.
(娜达)我们的厨房很小 很多厨房都不像这样
(NADA) Our kitchen is pretty small. Most kitchens are not like this,
但是 这就是我的厨房就像我住的地方一样
but yeah, this is what a kitchen is like where I live.
(埃菲)我住在一个连排 这就意味着我们的地方比一般人住的还要小
(EFFIE) …And I live in a townhouse, which means that our place is smaller than average,
所以我们的厨房可能和一般的厨房有不一样的地方
and so the kitchen might reflect that and might have different features to what other kitchens usually have.
(丹尼斯)长久以来 我很想做一个这样的视频 自从我开始看了“我在哪里生活”

(DENISSE) I really wanted to do a video like this for a really long time, ever since I started watching Life Where I’m From.
我觉得它的主旨真的很有意义 它很有创造性 很可爱 看的时候很有趣
I think the concept of it is really great, it’s creative, it’s cute and it’s a lot of fun to watch.
谢谢观看我的视频 拜
So thanks for watching my video. Bye!
(埃菲)好吧 这就是澳大利亚厨房的样子(索菲亚)耶 大家再见
(EFFIE) All right! So that’s what it’s like where we’re from in Australia! (SOPHIA) Yay! Bye everyone!
(埃菲)再见(索菲亚)再见
(EFFIE) See you later! (SOPHIA) See you later!
(爱子)谢谢收看 下次见 拜 你们那里的街道是什么样子的
(AIKO) Thanks for watching! See you next time! Bye! What are streets like where you’re from?
(格雷格)耶 我们很想看看你们家的外面是什么样的 所以请外出拍摄你们的街道吧
(GREG) Yeah! We’d love to see what outside your home is like. So please go out and film your streets.
(爱子)还要谢谢你们为我们制作厨房视频
(AIKO) And thank you for making the kitchen video for us!
(信)谢谢观看 下次见 拜
(SHIN) Thanks for watching! See you next time! Bye! Nya, nya, nya, nya, nya. Nya, nya, nya, nya, nya.
(格雷格) 还有…下次视频我们想看什么
(GREG) And… what do we want to see… for the next video?
(信)猫!爆米花日
(SHIN) Cat! A popcorn day!
(格雷格) 不 不是爆米花
(GREG) No. Not popcorn.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

MR.Jungle

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFEBbmLHoTQ

相关推荐