未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

餐桌上的熊孩子

Kids treat diner like home playroom l What Would You Do?

你会怎么做
What Would You Do?
嗯 快把它给我
Emm…give me it!
妈 奥利弗他不给我
Mom, Oliver won’t give me it.
妈 她都玩了一整天了 该我了
Mom, she had it all day. It’s my turn.
少打我小报告
Stop telling on me.
这种情况经常发生
It happens all the time.
父母任由孩子们乱跑
Parents allowing their children to run wild,
致使简单的一餐变得鸡飞狗跳
making a simple dining experience chaotic.
孩子们 安静点 我在打电话
Hey guys, keep it down. I’m on the phone.
这家加利福利亚餐馆已经受不了了
And this California restaurant isn’t having it.
他们制订了明确的规定
They’ve got a very clear policy.
吵闹的孩子
Children that are making loud noises
不准入内
are not allowed inside.
餐厅辩称
The restaurant defends this. It’s… they’re saying,
他们想要安静的环境
they want a quiet atmosphere and
所以才不为此道歉
they would not apologize for that.
登上新闻头条的不止他们一个
And they are not the only ones making news.
孩童禁入 就这样
No children allowed, period.
这家餐厅老板受到了抨击
So this restaurant owner is getting some flak
因为他那家高档意大利餐厅
after his upscale Italian eatery
现在禁止5岁及以下孩童进入
now bans children five and under.
这个新规矩让一些家长泪流成汤了
The new rule that has left some parents crying in their soup.
为什么要有这种规矩呢
So what can inspire this type of policy?
我们回到这家餐厅 答案即将揭晓
Back in this diner, we’re about to find out.
把奶昔给我
Give me the milk shake.
还给我 那是我的
No, it’s mine.
现在可不是了 反正你也抓不住我
Not any more. I dare you to try to catch me.
你们正在吃午饭
You are all having lunch
邻桌的孩子却一直在吵闹
when on the next table kids are going wild,
可孩子的妈妈
while their clueless mother
一点也没有要管的意思
totally ignores them.
是选择原谅他们 毕竟是孩子嘛
Do you excuse the bad behavior as just kids being kids,
还是直言不讳
or do you speak up
告诉这位妈妈该管管自己的孩子了
and tell the mom it’s time for her to step up?
你会怎么做呢
What would you do?
也没人管管这些孩子
Kids are out of control.
我们暗中在“诺斯韦尔经典餐厅”设置了摄像机
Our hidden cameras are rolling at the Northvale Classic Diner,
[喊叫声]
[Screaming]
这时阿拉琳和奥利弗
where Aaralyn and Oliver
早已开始大闹餐厅了
are out of control.
[喊叫声]
[Screaming]
眼前这一幕立刻让这位女士大吃一惊
Right away this woman seems shocked by what she is witnessing.
这是什么声音
What’s that noise?
[电子玩具声响]
[Electronic toy sounds]
[笑声]
[Laughter]
太可爱了
That’s cute.
他们决定跟我们的服务员沟通
They decide to speak to our waiter.
一切还好吧
Is everything all right?
你看 孩子们在玩游戏
You know, the kids are playing with the games…
他们是孩子没错 不过……
I know they’re kids but…
可不可以叫他们声音小一点
If they could just turn the sound down.
是呀 声音太大了
Yeah, it’s the sound.
可惜的是 虽然已经投诉了 孩子们还是在闹
Sadly, their complaint doesn’t stop the madness.
别滑倒哦
Just don’t slip.
[喊叫声]
[Screaming]
就在妈妈走出去接电话的时候
As our mom leaves to take a phone call,
哥们 我很快回来 帮我看住一下
Guys, I’m gonna be right back. Just watch for a sec.
不介意的话 能帮我看住他们一下吗
If you don’t mind, just keeping an eye on them for me?
开什么玩笑 真的吗
She must be joking. Really?
坐下
Sit.
孩子们越来越皮了
Our kids pushed it even farther.
[笑声]
[Laughing]
你看看他 好大的反应
Look at him. Oh great reaction.
小心
Watch out.
喂 别这样
Hey, come on!
终于 他受够了
With that, he’s had enough.
这是公共场所
This is a public place.
不能吵吵闹闹
You have to behave here.
我妈妈都不管的
My mom doesn’t care.
她妈妈都不管的
Her mom doesn’t care.
特雷西回来后
After Traci comes back,
可以说 我的甜心小天使怎样了
she can say: “How are my sweet little angels?”
我的小天使怎样了
How are my angels doing?
糟透了 他们实在太熊了
Badly! Not very well, they’re very obnoxious.
我告诉你 他们打扰到了别人
You know, they’re really disruptive,
这对大家都不公平
that’s not fair to everybody else.
他们一直在喊 还乱丢东西
They’re yelling. They’re throwing things.
他们还是孩子嘛
I mean they’re still kids.
我知道 但这里是公共场所
I know but in a public place,
他们也不应该闹成这样呀
they shouldn’t be behaving like that.
是时候出场了
Time for us to run in,
向大家宣布 这是“你会怎么做”
and tell them it’s “What Would You Do?”
先生你好
How you doing sir?
哈哈 你快被逼疯了
Well. Hahah…You were at your wits’ end.
本来孩子们只是在吵闹
In the beginning, it was like the kids you know.
后来他们开始暴力起来
But when it started becoming abusive
他们到处乱跑 大声喊叫 乱丢东西
and they’re running around and yelling and throwing things.
这可是公共场所啊
Yeah. It’s a public place.
你认为呢
What did you think?
没错 他们确实是小孩
Yes, they’re kids.
但我比较气的是妈妈
But I was really more upset with the mother.
有请演员出场
These are the actors.
你们好棒
Well you are good.
我们其实都是乖孩子
We all actually are really good kids.
是吗
Oh yeah?
我很肯定
I’m positive of that.
回到餐厅 孩子们正忙着胡闹 让人很想赶走他们
Back in the diner, our kids are busy wearing out their welcome.
[喊叫声]
[Shouting]
但是他们一直闹个不停
But as they continue to cause a commotion,
非抓住你不可
I’ll catch you.
终于引起了这位先生的注意
they succeed in capturing the attention of this man.
孩子们 冰块拿来后放在这里
Guys when you bring in the ice, just set it right there.
妈妈你去哪里 妈妈
Mommy where are you going? Mommy!
是的 您好
Yeah, so hi.
他们这样吵闹 明显惹恼了他
He is visibly annoyed by their rowdy behavior.
– 不 拿过来给我- 好
-No. Give it to me.-Yeah.
我才不管
I don’t care.
– 我还要- 我需要它
– I want more. – I need it.
我还要 给我一点吧
I want more. Give me some.
他很淡定 也很坚持
He’s remarkably calm and persistent.
但我们的妈妈不在
But our mom is not here.
他不断示意孩子安静下来
As he encourages them to quiet down.
安静
So be quiet.
我们静不静 她都不管
She doesn’t even care that we are quiet.
她以前都是……
She just used to…
我管 嘘
I do… shhhhhh!
我的孩子们还好吧
How are my kids over there?
好极了
Oh, beautiful.
真的假的 哈哈
I don’t know if that’s true but, hahah…
太好笑了
Oh it’s funny.
怎么回事
What’s going on here?
– 先生你好吗- 很好
– How are you dude?- I’m great.
看你还是笑哈哈的
You’re still laughing.
怎么不去吼他们
Why not yell at them?
毕竟他们打扰到了你
I mean they were pretty disruptive.
孩子终究是孩子
Hey, kids are kids.
有些孩子很乖 有些孩子很熊
Some kids are good kids. Some kids are not good kids.
孩子们来打个招呼
Kids come say hi.
你们好棒 谢谢
You are very good, man. Thank you.
还好你不是我的孩子
I’m glad you are not my kid.
拍手结束吧
Clap us up guys.
这一整天以来
Throughout the day,
能犯的餐厅礼仪规矩 孩子们无一不犯
our kids break every restaurant etiquette rule in the book.
要么跳舞
They dance.
要么玩鬼抓人
They play tag.
不抓住你才怪
I’m gonna get you.
要么把东西丢地板
They throw things on the floor.
甚至高声大喊
They even scream at the top of their lungs.
啊 啊 啊
Ahhh…ahhhh…ahhhhh
在这里 这些顾客在看我们孩子
Now these customers are watching our kids,
孩子的妈妈却……出去吃午饭了
while their mother is… out to lunch.
妈咪
Mommy…
妈 妈 妈咪
Mom… mom… mommy.
你怎么都不睬我
Why are you not paying attention to me?
-不是!-是!
No! Yes!
但妈妈一走掉
But when Mom steps away,
孩子们 我去接个电话
Guys I am gonna go and take this call.
不要 别出去呀
No! Don’t go outside.
不要 不要
No! No!
天啊 那两个孩子都不肯坐下
Oh my gosh, those kids won’t sit down!
这位奶奶终于按捺不住了
This grandmother can no longer stay silent.
我才不管那些该死的蜡笔
I don’t care about the stupid crayons.
别这么做 不然会有人受伤的
Somebody’s going to get hurt, so maybe you shouldn’t do that.
我妈妈才不管
My mom doesn’t care.
我管 因为这样会伤到他
Yeah, but I do because it’s going to hit, it might hurt him so…
所以你别这样做
I don’t want you to do it.
是 但我们妈妈都不管
Yeah but our mom doesn’t care.
我关心他 所以……
I care about him, so…
就这样
Yeah.
怎么回事
What happened?
没事
Nothing buddy.
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
地板怎么了
What happened to the floor?
有人弄乱了
Somebody’s making a mess.
为什么
Why?
现在 她要苦口婆心地去劝这位妈妈了
And now, she’s got some grandmotherly advice for our mom.
我刚叫他们别这样 因为我不想……
I just told them not to do that because I don’t wanna…
这些是他们的吗
Are these theirs?
东西是他们丢的
They’re throwing them.
可以帮我看住他们一下吗
Can you just keep an eye on them for me?
不行 该负责的是你 不是我
No, they’re your responsibility, they’re not mine.
我这里也有孩子要顾
I have my own right here
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
好的
OK.
毕竟是孩子嘛 我很快就回来
They’re just being kids. I’ll be right back.
如果可以的话 他们会不会把孩子赶走
Would they kick them out if they could?

Wow.
我们去看看吧
Let’s find out.
你好
Hi there. How are you?
糟了
Oh no!
感谢你这样做
Thanks for what you do.
他们其实是小天使
They are actually little angels.
你会不会很难对孩子开口
Did it take a lot for you to tell the kids something?
额 不会
Emm…no.
以我的性格 应该不难
Not my personality I think.
或许我应该早点说些什么 不过
Well I probably should say something long before I did but,
我觉得他们太不尊重人了
I just thought they were disrespectful.
当他们在这样的公共场所胡闹……
And when they’re misbehaving in a public place like this…
首先 作为家长 我是绝对不会允许的
As a parent, first of all I wouldn’t even allow it,
他们必须坐下
something that they need to sit down.
出外的时候 你要尊重周围的人
If you are going out, you need to be respectful to people around you.
不尊重的话呢
And if they don’t?
那就要给点颜色看看了
Show them who’s boss.
孩子们在这儿 快向她道歉
These are the kids. Apologize to her.
对不起
I am sorry.
演得真好
Good acting!
你们做得真棒
You guys did a great job.
你们彻底地把我给骗了
You had me fooled.
你会怎么做

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

餐桌上的熊孩子

听录译者

赵大诗

翻译译者

搬那度

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtFrFjrO9D8

相关推荐