ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

不要公开宣布你的个人目标 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

不要公开宣布你的个人目标

Keep your goals to yourself | Derek Sivers

Everyone, please think of your biggest personal goal.
各位 请想想你最大的人生目标
For real — you can take a second.
说真的 我给你们时间
You’ve got to feel this to learn it.
你得先去感受它 才能了解它
Take a few seconds and think of your personal biggest goal, okay?
花几秒钟想想你最大的人生目标 好吗?
Imagine deciding right now that you’re going to do it.
想象你现在就决定要去实现它
Imagine telling someone that you meet today what you’re going to do.
想象你告诉碰到的某人 你准备做什么
Imagine their congratulations, and their high image of you.
想象一下他们祝贺你 称赞你
Doesn’t it feel good to say it out loud?
把目标说出来的感觉是不是很好?
Don’t you feel one step closer already,
是不是觉得离目标更近了一步?
like it’s already becoming part of your identity?
就好像它已经成为了你的一部分?
Well, bad news: you should have kept your mouth shut,
但坏消息是:你就不该把它说出来
because that good feeling now
因为这种良好的感觉
will make you less likely to do it.
会降低你实现目标的积极性
The repeated psychology tests have proven
心理学测试已多次证实
that telling someone your goal
把目标告诉他人
makes it less likely to happen.
它就不太容易实现了
Any time you have a goal,
每当你有了目标
there are some steps that need to be done, some work that
你要完成一些步骤 做一些工作
needs to be done in order to achieve it.
才能实现它
Ideally you would not be satisfied
一般来说 只有实现了目标
until you’d actually done the work.
你才会获得满足感
But when you tell someone your goal and they acknowledge it,
但如果你把目标说出去让别人知道了
psychologists have found that it’s called a “social reality.”
它就成了心理学家所说的”社会现实”
The mind is kind of tricked into feeling that it’s already done.
你产生了错觉 认为自己已经实现了目标
And then because you’ve felt that satisfaction,
随之而来的满足感
you’re less motivated to do the actual hard work necessary.
使你没有动力去做实际需要的艰苦工作
(Laughter)
[笑声]
So this goes against conventional wisdom that
所以这和“我们应该把目标告诉朋友
we should tell our friends our goals, right?
他们会监督我们”的传统观念背道而驰
So they hold us to it.
对吧?
So, let’s look at the proof.
我们来看看这个证明
1926: Kurt Lewin, founder of social psychology,
1962年 社会心理学的创始人库尔特·勒温
called this “substitution.”
把该现象称为“替代”
1933: Wera Mahler found
1933年 韦拉•马勒发现
when it was acknowledged by others,
当别人知道了你的目标
it felt real in the mind.
你会感觉它已经实现了
1982, Peter Gollwitzer wrote a whole book about this,
1982年 彼得•戈尔维策就该现象写了一本书
and in 2009, he did some new tests that were published.
并在2009年发表了一些新的试验结果
It goes like this:
内容如下:
163 people across four separate tests.
163人参加了四项独立的测试
Everyone wrote down their personal goal.
每个人都写下了个人目标
Then half of them
其中有一半人
announced their commitment to this goal
在房间里承诺他们要实现这个目标
to the room, and half didn’t.
另一半人则保密
Then everyone was given 45 minutes of work
随后给每人45分钟的时间
that would directly lead them towards their goal,
去完成能够直接帮助目标实现的工作
but they were told that they could stop at any time.
当然 他们可以随时停下来
Now, those who kept their mouths shut
结果是 那些不说出目标的人
worked the entire 45 minutes on average,
平均坚持了整整45分钟
and when asked afterward,
事后问起
said that they felt that they had a long way to go still to achieve their goal.
他们都感觉离实现目标还有很长一段距离
But those who had announced it
而那些把目标说出来的人
quit after only 33 minutes, on average,
平均在33分钟后便放弃了
and when asked afterward,
事后他们表示
said that they felt much closer to achieving their goal.
他们感觉离目标近了许多
So if this is true, what can we do?
如果这是真的 我们能做些什么?
Well, you could resist the temptation to announce your goal.
其实 你可以忍住把目标说出去的冲动
You can delay the gratification that the social acknowledgment brings,
可以迟一点再感受社会认可带来的满足感
and you can understand
你要明白
that your mind mistakes the talking for the doing.
你的大脑把“说”当成了“”做”
But if you do need to talk about something,
但如果你真的忍不住要谈谈目标
you can state it in a way that gives you no satisfaction,
那就换一种不会给你带来满足感的方式
such as, “I really want to run this marathon,
比如 “我真的想参加马拉松
so I need to train five times a week
所以我要每周训练5次
and kick my ass if I don’t, okay?”
做不到就揍我一顿 行吗?”
So audience, next time you’re tempted to tell someone your goal,
朋友们 下次你想把目标告诉别人的时候
what will you say?
你会怎么说?
(Silence)
[鸦雀无声]
Exactly! Well done.
就是这样!非常棒
(Laughter)
[笑声]
(Applause)
[掌声]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

把你的人生目标告诉他人,究竟是好还是不好呢?一起来看看吧。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Spencer

审核员

审核员QC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHopJHSlVo4

相关推荐