未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

凯特·温斯莱特因为《朗读者》赢得最佳女主角

Kate Winslet winning Best Actress for "The Reader"

请欢迎索菲亚·罗兰 雪莉·麦克雷恩
Please welcome Sofia Loren, Shirley Maclaine,
哈莉·贝瑞 妮可·基德曼和玛丽昂·戈迪亚
Halle Berry, Nicole Kidman, and Marion Cotillard.
[掌声]
[applause]
安妮·海瑟薇
Anne Hathaway,
我们喜欢你在《公主日记》里的表演
We loved you as a princess.
我们喜欢你在《穿普拉达的女王》里塑造的角色
We loved you in prada.
而今年在《蕾切尔的婚礼》中
And this year in Rachel Getting Married,
你大胆地演绎了
you’ve fearlessly stepped into the shoes
一个与毒瘾和悲伤做斗争的女人的内心
of someone struggling with addiction and grief.
我认为你是所有年轻女演员的榜样
I think you are an amazing example for every young actress in this business,
因为你并不畏惧
because you are not afraid,
你不怕将人性中的善与恶都呈现在观众面前
you are not afraid to show both of your dark and your bright side.
这是你人生中的第一个奥斯卡提名
This is your first nomination,
但我相信这只是开始
I have a feeling there would be many more after this.
顺便说一句 你的嗓音非常好听
And by the way, I think you have an extraordinary voice,
希望你继续唱下去 祝福你
so, keep singing too.Bless you.
谢谢你 我爱你
Thank you!I love you!
[掌声]
[applause]
凯特·温斯莱特
Kate Winslet,
每演饰一个新的角色
with each new role,
你都精彩演绎出其角色的无限可能性
you continue to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
你在《朗读者》中精湛的演技
Your brilliant performance in The Reader
融合了你身上那些一直令我们着迷的气质:
encompasses all the qualities that have always drawn us to you:
激情 而脆弱
passion, vulnerability,
并特有的内涵气质
and extraordinary depth.
当你的角色跨越时间 爱
As your character moved through time, love,
还有最艰难的情境
and the most dire of circumstances,
我们 作为你的观众 凯特
we, as your audience, Kate,
无时无刻不为你揪心
never lose a connection to you.
这是我们当中最富有演绎天赋
This is yet another unforgettable portrait
最激励人心的女演员所塑造的
from one of our most gifted actresses,
让人难以忘怀的角色 谢谢你
and one of our most inspiring.Thank you!
[掌声]
[applause]
我曾幸运的制作一个小成本独立电影
I’ve been lucky enough to make a small independent film
并在此获得了全世界的认可
that then found its way to global recognition right here
就在这个奥斯卡的舞台上
on this stage at the Oscar’s.
真高兴今年能看到这一切发生在梅丽莎·雷欧的身上
How wonderful it is to see it happen again this year for Melissa Leo.
[掌声]
[applause]
在《冰冻之河》里 你饰演了一个失去一切
In Frozen River, you played a woman who’s lost everything,
却仍能保有美国人坚韧品质
yet in the Truest American sense,
对未来从不放弃希望的女人
still holds hope for a better day.
你对角色入木三分的刻画
Your authentic portrayal
不仅为这些常被忽视的群体赢得了关注
not only brought a stark focus to those who are too often left out,
更显出了你梅丽莎·雷欧
but it showed you, Melissa Leo,
不可小觑的惊人才华 祝贺你谢谢你
as one far too exceptional to be ignored, congratulations!Thank you!
[掌声]
[applause]
下一位提名者令人不知从何谈起
It’s hard to know where to begin with who’s the next nominee.
她的名字本身就代表了顶级水准
Her name itself has come to represent a whole world
无可挑剔
of unmatched excellence,
那么 也许最好从这里讲起了
so, it’s probably best to simply start there,
梅丽尔·斯特内普
Meryl Streep.
[掌声]
[applause]
在《虐童疑云》里你为我们带来了另一个独一无二的角色
In Doubt you give us another of your singular creations,
一个严肃的天主教修女
a strict Catholic nun,
你让我们体会到了她的挣扎
but you let us sense her struggle,
对道德信念的坚持
holding on to her moral beliefs
虽与时代渐行渐远但却从未动摇
while feeling the tide of time moving ever against her.
至今 你已经获得了
For this record, you’ve had
15次提名
15 nominations.
[掌声]
[applause]
这就是我们为之赞叹的 引以为傲的梅丽尔·斯特内普
And we behold the astonishing, astonishing Meryl Streep.
[掌声]
[applause]
1928年一位年轻母亲丢失了爱子
A young mother in 1928 loses her only son
然而受调查其儿子的失踪案件的警察胁迫
and is forced to take part in a cover-up
被迫卷入一起遮掩(警方办事不利)事件之中
by the police force investigating his disappearance.
这是一位旧时代女性的命运
Such was the lot for a woman of that time.
这也是其角色演绎的打动人心之处
That this role is played so authentically
这要归功于安吉丽娜·朱莉的精湛演绎
is due to the very modern gifts of Angelina Jolie.
[掌声]
[applause]
在《换子疑云》中 你寻求公正
In Changeling, your search for justice
也寻求真实
and for the truth,
心碎的痛苦和坚定的意志驱使你不断前行
led with heartbreaking anguish and steadfast determination,
母爱的强大和坚韧再次让我们动容
reminded us all of the enduring power of a mother’ love.
你扮演了一位永远不会忘记儿子的母亲
As one who would not let her son be forgotten,
安吉丽娜·朱莉 人们也永远不会忘记你
Angelina Jolie, you were unforgettable.
谢谢![掌声]
Thank you![applause]
而这个奥斯卡奖项的获得者是
And the Oscar goes to
凯特·温斯莱特的《朗读者》
Kate Winslet in The Reader.
[掌声]
[applause]
哈 好
Huh, okay.
这就是你索说的眩晕感吗 佩内洛普
Okay, that fainting thing, Penelope
要是说
I’d been lying if I’m…
我没有想象过这情景 那我肯定是说谎
I haven’t made a version of this speech
在我大概8岁的时候
before I think I was probably eight years old,
我就盯着浴室的镜子
staring into the bathroom mirror.
拿着洗发水瓶开始练习了
And this would’ve been the shampoo bottle.
但是现在 这不是洗发水瓶了
Well it’s not a shampoo bottle now.
[笑声和掌声]
[laught and applause]
一路走来 我感到非常幸运
I feel very fortunate to have made it all the way from there to here.
我要感谢一直以来陪伴我的人
And I’d like to thank some of the people along the way
对我报以信任的人
who had faith in me,
我的朋友们 我的家人们 特别是我父母
my friends, my family, especially my mum and dad,
他们就在这里 爸爸 吹个口哨或吱个声吧
who are in this room somewhere.Dad,whistle or something,
那样我就知道你们坐在哪里了
cause then I’ll know where you are.
耶!
Yeah!
我爱你们
I love you
嗯 我还要感谢
Em. And I also want to
谢谢希尔达•奎丽 达拉斯•史密斯
thank Hylda Queally, Dallas Smith,
还有罗伯特•嘉洛克 虽然你已经去世 但我们始终无比敬爱 无比怀念你
and the late, much loved, much missed Robert Garlock.
从彼得•杰克逊 艾玛•汤普森
And from Peter Jackson and Emma Thompson to
到我的山姆大叔
my very own Sam,
还有史蒂芬•达德利
and Stephen Daldry.
我很感谢本哈德•施林克 戴维•黑尔以及史蒂芬
I’m very lucky to have been given Hanna Schmitz by Bernhard Schlink,
将汉娜•斯密茨这个角色交给我 和你们一起共事的日子
David Hare and Stephen, working with you is an experience
是我永远不会忘记的经历
I will never forget.
在电影拍摄中 演员与工作人员之间没有界限
There was no division between the cast and the crew on this film,
对我来说很特别
and that’s what made it so special.
所以 我周围这群才华横溢的伙伴
So, to have been surrounded by a remarkable group of people
给予了我源源不断的支持
who provided an unbroken chain of support from
从大卫•克劳斯到拉尔夫•费因斯 布鲁诺•甘茨 丽娜•奥琳
David Kross to Ralph Fiennes, Bruno Ganz, Lena Olin,
从发型师 化妆师到摄影师
from hair and make up to cinematography,
从技术部门到广告部门
from the art department to the ADs,
从纽约到柏林
from New York to Berlin.
而我又是何其幸运拥有一位好丈夫和两个可爱的孩子
And I’m so lucky to have a wonderful husband and two beautiful children
他们无条件的支持着我
who let me do what I love and who love me,
并如我爱他们那般爱着我
just the way that I am.
安东尼和西德尼
Anthony and Sidney,
这是属于你们的 是属于你们的
this is for you, this is for both of you.
我还要感谢与我一起提名的女神们
And I want to acknowledge my fellow nominees these goddesses,
我想我们都无法相信我们能跟梅丽尔·斯特里普同席而列
I think we all can’t believe we’re in a category with Meryl Streep at all.
抱歉 梅丽尔 但你得面对现实
I’m sorry, Meryl, but you have to suck that up.
还有学院
And, and just to the Academy,
非常感谢你们 天啊 谢谢
thank you so much, my God! Thank you!
[掌声]
[applause]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

还记得当年泰坦尼克号里的肉丝吗?她的《朗读者》让她斩获81届奥斯卡最佳女主角。以及其真挚而可爱的获奖感言!

听录译者

听 雪

翻译译者

Innocent

审核员

YF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxzQSWx9IGs

相关推荐