ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

日本草蜥蜴 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本草蜥蜴

Kanahebi (カナヘビ)- Japanese Grass Lizards

春天和夏天我在日本最喜欢做的事情之一是
One of my favorite things to do in the spring and summer in Japan is look for
寻找草蜥
kanahebi.
Kanahebi是草蜥蜴 他们在日本真的很普遍
Kanahebi are grass lizards and they’re really common in Japan.
而且他们很可爱 我和我丈夫经常养一对当做宠物
And they’re adorable and my husband and I usually keep a couple as pets throughout
整个夏天 然后在冬天放了它们 这样它们可以冬眠 并回到地下
the summer and release them in the winter so that they can hibernate and go back underground.
而今天 这个早晨 我找到了他或者她 我不擅长辨别不同
And today, this morning, we found him! Or her? I’m not very good at telling the difference.
通常情况下 你可以通过观察它们尾巴的长度来辨别
Usually you’re supposed to be able to tell by looking at the width of their tail, but
但是我不行
I can’t.
草蜥蜴真的很温顺 他们真的不咬人 或者他们真的不抓你
Kanahebi are really docile. They don’t really bite or they can’t really scratch you.
所以拿着他们没有任何危险
So there’s not really any threat in holding them.
有时候我早上找草蜥蜴 这很有趣
Sometimes I look for kanahebi in the morning, it’s really fun.
早上他们就在享受阳光
They’re just enjoying the sunlight in the morning.
然后有一次我打开门 他们正在享受阳光 然后
And then once I open the door, they’re enjoying the sunlight and then…
他们没有意识到我在接近他们 然后当他们意识到时
they don’t realize that I was approaching them and then when they realize it they’re
他们就“喔!喔!”然后他们就跑走了
just ‘woah woah!’ And then they just run away.
这很有趣 可爱 他们真的很可爱
It’s really fun and cute. They’re really cute.
但这次是我的猫Leo找到的她
But this time my cat Leo found her.
我等了些天来做这个视频因为我希望
I waited a couple days to edit this video because I was hoping to get a video of
拍一个新的草蜥蜴吃她的粉虱的视频
the new kanahebi eating her mealworms.
但结果她没有准备好结束冬眠所以她整天只是睡觉
But it turns out she’s not ready to finish hibernating yet, so all she does is sleep.
这也是她止不住在我手上犯困的原因
Which is also probably why she couldn’t stop falling asleep in my hand.
为了补偿我会向你展示我和我的丈夫
Instead, I will show you exciting pictures of the four kanahebi my husband and I took
去年暑假养的四条草蜥蜴的精彩照片
care of last summer.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypMNwbqQOuE

相关推荐