ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

君的生日惊喜!! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

君的生日惊喜!!

Jun's Birthday Surprise!!

大家好!
Hey guys!
所以……君的生日就要到了
So…Jun’s birthday is coming up,
而且……
and…
这是
it is the-
儿子
BOI
儿子
BOI
把你的头从袋子里拿出来
Get yo face out those bags
而且 我要为他准备一个让他惊喜的礼物
And, I am making him a surprise present,
礼物有两个
it comes in two parts:
第一个:我要给他烤一些香蕉面包吃
One: I’m going to be baking him some banana bread,
第二个:我要……
and two: I’m…
动手做一个礼物给他 因为他没有什么现成的想要的东西
making him a gift, because there’s nothing he wants or needs
从来没有
EVER
额 *笑声*(当你突然意识到君什么都不需要的时候……)
Uh, *laughs* (That moment when you realize Jun doesn’t need anything…)
所以给他买点东西真的很难
So he’s really really hard to shop for.
这几天 我在一个叫做戴索和塞瑞的百圆店 寻找一些
So for the past few days, I’ve been shopping at the 100 yen stores, Daiso and Seria, to find
做生态缸的东西 我买了差不多
stuff to make a terrarium. I bought like
30美元的东西 所以我不做真植物填充的生态缸了
$30 worth of stuff. So instead of going with a live terrarium,
那是我一开始打算做的
which is what I initially planned on doing,
现在我决定做由假植物填充的生态缸
I decided I’m going to do a fake plant terrarium.
我当时往回拿东西的时候太困难了
I’ve been having a really hard time getting
我把所有东西拿回公寓 而且没有引起君的注意
all this stuff into the apartment without Jun noticing
因为他很……噢 我的天哪
because he’s very .. oh my god…
我第一天出去的时候
So the first day that I went out, I
把所有买回来的东西都放在了手袋里 回来的时候 想要把它拿到屋里来
stuffed all of my bags in my purse, when I came back, because I wanted to get it in here
我就在他离开房间的时候把东西放了进来
and then I was going to hide it when he left the room
所以他没有注意到 之后我就离开了房间一小会
so he didn’t notice. And I leave the room for two minutes
我把手袋放在了我常坐的地方 在回来的时候
I left my purse here where I normally sit, and I come back
他在翻我的手袋 而且从里面把装东西的袋子拿了出来 然后一直问类似“这是什么?”的问题
He’s going through my purse, and he’s going through the bags. He’s like, “What’s this?”
“这个从哪里买的?”“这个是用来做什么的?”“这个好漂亮” 我很崩溃
“Where’d you get this for?” “What are you gonna do with this?” “This looks pretty” I’m like BOI-
就像这样……孩子啊 你从来不翻我的手袋的 唯独这次想起来翻了?!你在干嘛?
like.. the one time you want to go through my purse is right now?! What are you doing? And
所以第二天 我出去买了东西后 就把它们放在了车上
So the next day when I went out I got— I left bags in the car
然后我决定 我要等君上床以后再把东西拿上来 这样他就不会注意到
and I decided you know what I’ll just go out to the car later after Jun goes bed, so he doesn’t notice and
但一回到屋子里来 就听他说
As soon as I get back in the house, he’s like
“我要到我妈家里去 给她拿一些盆栽什么的”我当时
“I’m gonna go down to my mom’s house and drop off some plants and stuff”. I’m like
糟了糟了 你在逗我
g.. dang it, are you k.. kidding me
所以 我就编了个借口 说我收到邮件了 得去看看
So I made up excuses about how like I needed to go check the mail coz I was getting mail
说完以后 我飞快地跑到车上 把所有的袋子从车上拿下来 放到了公寓后面
And then I like ran out to the car, and I took all the bags out of the car and hid them behind the apartment
嗯……没错 在他走了以后 我又把那些袋子从公寓后头拿回家来了
Um.. yeah until he left and then I got the bags back
我还到处寻找玻璃碗来做生态缸 可是大的玻璃碗很难找
And then I also- I looked everywhere for a glass bowl for this terrarium. It had to be a big glass bowl
我没找到 所以从亚马逊上买了一个
and I couldn’t find them, so I had to order one off of Amazon and
我告诉君 自己在等一个礼物
So I just told Jun that I was expecting like a gift at some point
我不知道那个礼物是什么 快递来了以后他就像这样“我们打开它吧!”我很慌张 不不不
And I didn’t know what it was and it came and he was like, “Let’s open it!” I was like NOOO.
我太忙了 没时间打开它
I’m too busy
我一会就要做这个生态缸了 他刚刚出门了
I’ll do it later, but he’s gone for now
他要去看牙医 还要去几个别的地方 所以我还有一点时间
He’s going to the dentist and he’s got somewhere else to go so I have a little bit of time
我得开始做这个了
I need to get working on this
我不知道生态缸里放什么样的植物好看 所以我一样买了点
I didn’t know what kind of plants would go good with a terrarium, so I just bought everything that was pretty
他到时候看到这个礼物 肯定不会觉得惊喜
I know he’s not going to be surprised by the time I actually give this to him
他从来不会感到惊喜 从来不会
He’s never surprised by anything, ever
我和君看的电影里 没有一个剧情反转是君没有预料到的
I- there’s never been in movie that I’ve watched with Jun that’s had a twist that he didn’t see coming
他就只是躺在那里说 他永远都知道下一步会发生什么 我就不知道
Either that or he just lies and says he always knew it was going to happen. I can’t really tell
假苔藓!
Fake moss!
*电话铃声*
*RINGTONE*
他打来电话了
He’s calling
你好?
Hello?
没有 对不起啊 我忘了你说过都会去哪里了 爱你 拜拜
Um no, sorry. I just forgot where you said you were going. Love you too, bye
*气恼的哼叫*
*DISGRUNTLED GROAN*
他能看透一切
He sees through everything
看!这个嫩黄色的好可爱
Look! It’s just like, yellow and adorable
太惊喜了 比我想象的好看多了 做出来就是这样的
Pleasantly surprised. It’s going better than I thought. This is what it looks like right now
我一会把这个也粘上 它就不会来回跑了 不过不管怎样
I’m gonna have to glue this stuff later, too, so it doesn’t move. But anyway
我觉得我得开始收拾了 因为君走了快一个小时 他说马上就要回来了
I think I should start cleaning this up because it’s getting close to half an hour & Jun said he would be coming back.
所以
Sooo
现在先关啦
Good bye for now
大家好 现在是
hey, guys so it’s
早晨6点38分
6:38 am
第二天了
the next day
不对 同一天……是的 第二天了
no, same.. yeah the next day
我一夜没睡 做完了给君的礼物
I’ve been up all night finishing Jun’s present it’s um
已经做好了 君应该还在睡
Well, it’s done. Jun should still be sleeping.
我现在只需要把礼物包在一个盒子里就好了
All I have left to do is package it in, like, a box
然后我要做香蕉面包给他
And then I have to make his banana bread
希望他多睡一会 让我有足够的时间把面包烤好
hopefully there’s enough time for that before he wakes up
做好了!嘘
it’s done! shhhhh
它看起来很棒
it looks great
这是给他做好的礼物 我尝了一口面包 很好吃
This is his final present box. I had a piece it’s good
这就是我给君准备的全部礼物啦
and this is what i’m gonna be giving Jun

yeah
提前祝你生日快乐
Happy early birthday.
哇哦
woah
谢谢 是有点早 不过 哇哦
Well, thank you early.. its a little early isn’t it but wow
哇哦 这是什么?
woah what is this?
我做了香蕉面包
i made banana bread
噢 这是香蕉面包?
oh this is banana bread?
我最喜欢香蕉面包啦
It’s my favorite
我开动啦(感谢食物)我可以吃了吗?
itadakimasu (thanks for the food) can i eat it?
嗯 快吃吧
yeah u should eat it

ok
看起来很棒 谢谢你
It looks so good, thank you
我开动了
itadakimasu
你做的面包?
You made this?
嗯 我做的 刚刚烤好
yeah, I made it. I just finished baking it like
25分钟前烤好的
25 minutes ago.
香蕉面包是我最喜欢的早餐啦
Banana bread’s my favourite breakfast
很好吃 嗯
it’s good. Mmm.
这是我第一次做香蕉面包
I’ve never made banana bread before
真的很好吃 哇哦
It’s really good. Whoa
你爱吃我就高兴啦
OK I’m glad you enjoy the banana bread
—你该拆礼物了吧?—可以拆了吗?
you should open your present yeah is it ok?

yeah
怎么打开?把它拿起来吗?
how do i open this? lift it up? um
不用 你把黄色的那一层揭开就好 对 就是把那一层揭开
No, you have to take off the yellow yellow this one. Yeah, you take off that part
然后
then
它应该 我刚怎么来开的来着……就把那一层揭开就好
It should like. How do I just.. just take it off.
我把盒子的四边都切开了 所以如果你拿下来
I cut the size of the box, so if you take off the
嗯……
um…
中间的那层 盒子就应该随着…… 哇哦 好漂亮
the tape in the middle then it’ll- it should just follow whoa That’s cool
哇哦
whoa
这是?
What?
-你做的?-嗯
You made this? yes
我一开始想做一个真的生态缸来着
I was going to make a real terrarium at first
但是我在一元店找到了好多可爱的物件
But then I found like a whole bunch of stuff at the dollar store than I thought was really cute
那个不能吃!
It doesn’t noooo haku haku
这是做我的生日礼物剩下的垃圾 不许吃!
it’s my birthday trash. Stop it!
我找到了很多小物件 但和填充活植物的湿润的生态缸不太搭
I found a whole bunch of stuff I wanted to use that doesn’t go well with like, live plants and wet
君:我喜欢瑞秋:真的生态缸有水什么的 所以
Jun: I like it Rachel: water and stuff, so
这个太棒了
This is so really cool.
我就决定用假的小物件填充生态缸
I just decided to make everything fake
-我记得这个鲤鱼池-嗯 这个是你从我的东西里看到的 还问我“这是做什么的?”呢
I remember this Koi pond yeah, this is one of the things you were getting all up in my business and looking at like “What’s this for?”
“我喜欢这个”“太可爱了”
“I like this.” “This is so cute”
不 这是给你的家人的 我只是想要分享一下
No this is for your family. I just wanted to share
对不起呀
I’m sorry
他们的手握在一起
Yeah, they’re holding hands together
瑞秋:所以当我……君:什么!
Yeah, so when I Jun:what!
我原本是想做一个常规尺寸的生态缸的 直到我去了一元店
So I was just going to do a regular terrarium, but then when I went to the dollar store
看到了这个鲤鱼池 它太可爱了 于是我决定要做一个小一点的生态缸
I saw this Koi pond thing and it was really cute, and then I thought I should make like little
我们
us
里面的小人
Little people to put in there.
我给它打满分
This is definitely ten out of ten
我这次有给娃娃做衣服的经验了
I feel really experienced in making doll clothes now
我这两天做的娃娃衣服太多了
I guess I’ve made so much felt doll clothes over the past two days.
谢谢 这太棒了
Thank you. This is amazing.
我真的超喜欢你做出来的这个锦鲤池
I’m really impressed with this especially with the Koi Pond that you just came up with.
没错 我喜欢锦鲤池
yeah i like the Koi pond
我爱逛一元店 在那里你会有很多新想法 也能淘到做手工的材料
I like going to the dollar store and just come up with new idea you know and DIY stuff
这太漂亮了
this is really cool
谢谢 我太喜欢这个了 特别是我们没有举行结婚典礼 这个太酷了
Thank you, and I really like this because especially we didn’t have a wedding ceremony is this really cool
我想把它重新包起来
I like to have this up again.
没错 我们得给它盖个盖子
Yeah, we just have to maybe put a lid on it
没错 盖个盖子
yeah put a lid on it
这样猫就不会吃掉它了
So the cats won’t eat it.
我不知道你怎么想起来
I don’t know what made you just
做这么个礼物的
do this as a present
我一开始也不知道 不过我后来上了一个叫skillshare的网站
I didn’t know what to do either, but there’s a website called skillshare who…
很巧地
coincidentally
他们赞助了我们近期的一个视频 我浏览了一下 然后就看到了这些点子
Offered to sponsor one of our videos recently and when I was looking through their website that’s where I found all these ideas on like
一些我自己可以做的礼物什么的
Gifts I could make and stuff
我就是从这里得到启发 想要做一个生态缸的
So that’s where I got the idea to do a terrarium
我也是从这里找到香蕉面包的配方的
And that’s also where I got the recipe for the banana bread
-噢 你说的是这个?-就是它 我也是从这上面学会折心的
oh you mean this? yeah, and it’s where I learned the origami for the heart
所以我真的要感谢skillshare邀请我们上传视频 凭我自己是永远都想不出这些点子的
So I really want to thank skillshare for sponsoring this video because I never would have come up with these ideas on my own
这个网站是一个在线学习社区 这里有你所能想到的所有课程
It’s an online learning community that offers thousands of classes basically everything you can imagine
从像生态缸中的折纸这样的创意设计 到烹饪 到职业设计以及商务课程
From create projects like origami in terrariums to cooking classes to professional design and business classes
还有许多关于市场的 关于为你的生意打造社交媒体的 甚至关于程序设计的
There are a lot of classes on marketing and leveraging social media for your business and even a bunch of classes on programming
每个人都可以上课 做项目 甚至亲自教学
Everyone can take a class, try a project, or you can even teach a class yourself
一旦你成为会员 你将可以不受限制地听各种课程 高级会员每月只需10美元
Once you become a member you can take an unlimited number of classes and premium membership is as low as ten dollars a month
你甚至可以把课程下载下来 离线听课
You can even download the classes in your phone and use them offline
你可以学习任何东西 或者就像我一样拿它来查看我需要买的原材料和配件
so you can learn from anywhere or like me keep reviewing what you need when you’re out buying materials and ingredients
点击视频下方的链接 你就可以拿到两个月的免费课程啦 感谢观看!
You can get a free two month trial by using our link below. Thank you for watching!
感谢瑞秋 也感谢观看这个视频的你
Thank you Rachel and thank you for watching
-生日快乐-谢谢
Happy birthday. Thank you
顶起来
a level up

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

君的生日就要到了,瑞秋给他准备了什么礼物呢?过程又有多艰难呢?一起来看看吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

DiannaL

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIIsZrbo4qQ

相关推荐