ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

老人和小孩 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

老人和小孩

Junior

朱尼尔
This is Junior.
[敲门声]
[Knock]
孩子的哭声
[Baby’s crying]
数年后
Years later…
妈妈我想吃烤奶酪三明治 马上给我做一个
Mom I want a grilled cheese sandwish, make me one, now!
妈妈?
Mom?
孩子: 我去里诺了 再也不回来了 你自己好好过吧 六岁生日快乐 -妈妈
Junior: Gone to Reno. Be back never. Have a nice life. -MomPS:Happy 6th Birthday
她离开了?
She’s gone?
她离开了!
She’s gone!
我可以随心所欲了
I can do whatever I want.
好赞
Awesome!
哇呜
Wow!
到处都变乱了
This place is getting messy.
妈妈! 快打扫房间!
Mom! Clean this mess up!
噢 好吧 嗯
Oh… right… eh…
我得找个人和我一起生活
I need to like… live with someone…
那个人得帮我打扫房间
someone who will clean up my messes for me.
杰森·江森,尼尔森大街2498号杰瑞·江森的父亲
年龄:68,身高:6英尺2英寸,体重:196磅
出生日期:1945年10月12日
有什么事?
What?
你是我爷爷!
You’re my grandpa!
是啊
You’re right.
什么事?
What?
给我做烤奶酪三明治
Make me a grilled cheese sandwish.
凭什么?
Why?
你是我爷爷啊 你必须听我的
You’re my grandpa. You have to do what I say.
我才不会
No, I don’t.
你听不听
Ya ha!?
我就不听
na a!
我现在想住在这儿了 因此你要帮我打扫房间
I’m gonna live here now so you can clean up the messes I make.
不会 不会让你进来
No, you’re not.
你是我爷爷 你必须帮我打扫房间
You’re my grandpa. You have to clean up my messes.

Oh…
我的个乖乖
My life…
好吧
Ok
给我乖乖听着
Listen to me as hard as you can.
我不喜欢小孩
I don’t like kids.
你不能做我的孙子
You can’t be my grandson
因为我从没带过孩子
because I never have any kids,
因为我不喜欢孩子
because I don’t like kids.
所以 除非你是17岁大的台湾妓女
So unless you’re 17-year-old Taiwanese prostitute.
请 滚远些
Please… take a hike.
我找到了你想要的
I got that thing you wanted.
你进来吧
You may come in.
你的卧室在这边 我的爱
The boudoir is this way my lady.
我猜你想要我说
I suppose you want me to say,
“我一直爱你”
“Me love you long time.”
是啊 非常想
Yes, very much so.
哈 男人都一样
Oh… they always do.
你! 去坐在沙发上看电视
You! Go sit on the couch and watch TV.
我待会再来收拾你
I’ll deal with you later.
不准偷听我们
And don’t bug us.
你个老顽童
You’re brat sticks.
你像个老头一样臭
You stinks like an old man.
很好 可以的
Yeah… ok…
两周后
Two weeks later…
哇 你还在这?
Wow… you’re still here?
就是
Duh
态度不错
Nice attitude!
嘿!你一直从我的冰箱里拿食物吃吗?
Hey! Have you been eating food out of my fridge?
额 是啊 我打算吃
Well… yeah… I gotta eat but face…
嗯 你看
Ok… look
你烂在这里两周了
You crashed here for two weeks.
现在 你该滚出我的房子
Now it’s time for you to hit the road.
给我做烤奶酪三明治
Make me a grilled cheese sandwish!
哦 是啊
Oh… yeah…
还没忘
That’s not getting old.
我不是你的爷爷!
I am not your grandfather!
滚出我的房子!
Get out of my house!
我找到了一个愚蠢的相册
I found a stupid photo album.
在这个丑陋的相片里的这个辣眼的孩子是谁?
Who’s this ugly kid in this ugly picture?
不认识
I don’t know.
和我住的小屁孩
Some annoying brat who was living with me.
这照片是三十年前照的
That picture was taken like 30 years ago.
你知道什么? 什么都没变!
And you know what? Nothing’s changed!
以前就有一个烦人的孩子粘着我 现在又有一个烦人的孩子粘着我
There was an annoying brat living with me then and there is an annoying brat living with me now.
我的三明治在哪?
Where is my sandwish?
我没打算给你做三明治
I’m not making you a sandwish.
生活中人们甚至偷我的钱
All my life people even mooching off me.
每个和我上床的女孩都偷我的钱 我还是会忘记把钱包放到不同的抽屉里
Every girl I’ve ever had sex with a stolen cash out of my wallet. Yet I can’t remember to put it in a different drawer.
我做了一份工作 我讨厌为别人挣钱
I work at a job I hate to make money for other people.
但是不曾有人说过感谢
And nobody ever gives me any thanks.
现在我老了 只想上亚洲的妓女
Now I’m an old man just wants to bang Asian hookers.
然而我还是得不到安宁
And I still can’t get any peace.
你知道吗
You know what?
你和你爸一样
You’re just like your dad!
他欠抽 你也欠抽
He was a pain in the ass and you’re a pain in the ass.
闭嘴! 你个傻逼
Shut up! You’re stupid!
不 你才傻
No, you’re stupid.
你是傻逼
You’re stupid.
你是傻逼
You’re stupid.
你是傻逼
You’re stupid.
等等
Wait a minute.
你知道吗
You know what?
你不像你爸爸
You’re not like your dad.
不像
No.
这很怪诶
It’s weird.

You…
你可能 额 是其他人的
You might be…eh… someone else.
但是我不记得是谁了
But I can’t remember who.
是吗
I do?
你不像你爸爸的
You’re not like your dad was…
告诉你吧 你爸爸
Let me tell you… your dad…
他……他是 一个娘炮
ha… he was… just such a faggot.
每天都无故抱怨
Everyday was belly aching.
真的?
Really?
噢 是的 太是了
Oh… yeah… total was.
爸比爸比 我膝盖受伤了
Daddy daddy, I scraped my knee.

hhhhhhhaa~
所以你爸现在在做什么?
So what’s your dad doing these days?
等等 不
Wait… no…
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
当专业卫生棉试验员?
Professional tampon tester?
他死了
He’s dead.
哇呜 好逊
Wow… that’s sucks
他怎么死的?
How did he die?
他上吊自杀了
He hanged himself.
噢 小子
Oh… man…
这是他的风格
That is just… so… something he’d do.
他一直都是个娘炮
He was always a pansy.
做什么事都像个怨妇
Just whining about everything.
爸比 我摔断了我的胳膊
Daddy I broke my arm.
爸比 我的衣柜闹鬼
Daddy my closet is literally haunted.
爸比 你冷落我了
Daddy you’re being emotionally distant.
呜呜呜
Puuuu~
你会抱怨这些事不?
Would you ever complain about something like that?
你觉得我看起来像个女孩吗?
Do I look like a girl to you?
不觉得 你像个小男人
No, you look like a little man.
小男人! 噢! 对!
Little man! Oh! Right!
你知道吗?
You know what?
一个烤奶酪三明治已经准备好了!
One grilled cheese sandwiah coming up!

Yeah~
这听起来有点奇怪 但 额
This might sound a little weird…but…eh…
你觉不觉得你
Do you think you…
我不确定 可能 你喜欢听睡前故事?
I don’t know… maybe… like to hear a bedtime story?
哈洛伦离开了 你自己做的挺好了 小家伙
Halloran left, you’re doing fine all by yourself, little man.
我不知道它是一只粉色的鲸鱼还是鲑鱼 但
I don’t know it’s a pink whale or a trout but it’ll do.
它会好好的
it’ll do just fine.
他把手搁在丹尼的肩上 丹尼慢慢拉动鱼竿
He put an arm around Danny’s shoulder and boy reeled the fish in little by little.
他坐在丹尼的旁边 他们三个一起坐在码头享受着午后的阳光
When he set down on Denny’s other side, the three of them sat on the end of dock in the afternoon sun.
剧终
The end.
我喜欢这个故事 爷爷
I like that story grandpa.
诶 我也一样 孩子 我也一样
Eh… me, too… kid… me, too.
噢 额 顺带一提 离那柜子远点
Oh… eh… by the way, stay away from that closet.
给我做一个烤奶酪三明治
Make me a grilled cheese sandwish.
噢 小子 你好烦
Oh… man, that is so annoying.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个急着找台湾17岁妓女的老头和他的孙子的无聊对话,最后的结局竟让人潸然泪下。

听录译者

风浪

翻译译者

郝思嘉

审核员

NL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wNbEYNVakM

相关推荐