Deprecated: 自6.1.0版本起,已不建议使用is_ajax,请换用wp_doing_ajax。 in /data/wordpress/wp_course/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5211

Deprecated: 自6.1.0版本起,已不建议使用is_ajax,请换用wp_doing_ajax。 in /data/wordpress/wp_course/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5211
Facebook副总裁:定义成功 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Facebook副总裁:定义成功

Julie Zhuo: Defining Success Upfront

我们来谈谈这个问题
– So let’s say that we built this,
我们已经证实了人们想要的东西
we’ve validated that it’s something that people want,
或者我们所想的事请 都有充分的理由
or we think, you know, there’s enough reason
让我们相信这
to believe that that it’s a
确实是个问题
you know, something that is a real problem
同时也值得我们去解决它
and then that’s something that is worth solving.
所以现在我们就把这个问题提出来
So now we build it and we put it out there,
但实际上 在它出现在这世界上之前
but even actually before the thing is out in the world,
甚至是在我们拥有一个完整的原型之前
in fact, even before maybe we have a full prototype,
我们需要解决的问题
the question for us to ask
就是我们是如何知道 我们是否已经解决了这个问题
is well, how will we know if we’ve solved this problem?
比如 世界会因此有什么不同
You know, like, what would be different in the world
如果我们快进会出现什么情况
what with, you know, if we fast forward
现在 我们曾做的事就摆在我们面前
and now this thing that we’ve done is out there,
我们如何得知 什么时候我们该开心
how will we know if we should be happy,
什么时候该激动
if we should be excited,
什么时候我们会想
if we think it’s, you know,
它没有辜负我们的期望
it didn’t live up to our expectations,
那我们到底该期望什么呢
what exactly should our expectations be?
我认为这才是十分重要的问题
And I think this is a really really important question
该先提出来
to ask up front.
往往我们会有这样的想法
Too often what ends up happening is we have this idea
一旦我们完成了 我们就会把它发布出来
and then we build it, and we launch it into the world,
但紧接着 问题就来了
and then results come in,
我们观察着像仪表盘一样的东西
you know, we’re looking at, like, the dashboards,
观察有多少人下载它
we’re looking at how many people are downloading it
以及他们的反馈意见
and what they’re saying
我们也尝试去
and, you know, there’s tons of data points
解释和归纳
that we’re trying to, you know,
这大量的数据
interpret and put together
但这是个艰巨的任务
but it’s hard at that point in time to then be
也很客观地可以帮我们解决这个问题
very very objective about did we solve the problem
因为我们大部分人的自然倾向
because a lot of, you know, our natural inclination
是关注那些人们津津乐道的话题
is to read into the good things that people are saying
并且考虑所有的努力
and to kinda consider all of that effort
是否值得
to have been worth it, right,
当你在研究这些数据
and that that, there’s biases that kinda come
尝试是否要解释
from when, you know, you’re already looking at data
它是好是坏时
and you’re trying to interpret whether or not
偏见就会产生
it’s good or bad.
在发布之前最好
It’s much better before you launch
先弄明白是什么
to have figured out, you know, what constitutes
带给你成功 这样你就可以
success for you, so that you can, you know,
开始在这理解的基础上发布产品
go into the launch with that understanding
这样做的结果就是 你可以映射你先前取得的成就
and as results come in, you can map it to your previous
这是我对于是否
you know, this was my criteria for whether or not
解决问题或者是否成功的标准
we’ve solved the problem, or whether this was successful.
所以我们所做的就是要确保
And so what we do here is we want to make sure
我们设定了可衡量的目标和指标
that we set measurable goals and metrics,
可衡量的是最关键的因素
and measurable is really key.
可衡量并不总是意味着像数字或者数据这些信息
Measurable doesn’t always mean like numbers or data,
但它一般来说是这样的 在这儿有一个标准
but it does mean, you know, there’s a criteria
如果我做了某件事 造成了某个后果
where if I did this thing, and I got this result,
我也知道如何去做到这样一种结果
I know what to make of that result.
举些例子来说
So for the example of groups, you know,
我们想要帮助人们解决问题
we wanted to help people solve the problem
帮助他们找到
of helping them find, you know, other people
志同道合的朋友
to talk about their interests with.
我们最终建立了一个分组发现仪表盘
We ended up building a Groups Discover dashboard.
成功对于我们来说 到底是什么呢
What does success look like for us?
所以在发布之前 我们决定
So before we launched, we determined that
我们是否成功地帮助别人
well, if we were successful at actually helping people
解决了这个问题 我们会看到有更多的人
solve this problem, we would see that more people
将被发掘出来
are then discovering, you know, groups
加入他们感兴趣的分组
that they’re interested in, and joining them.
但又不仅仅是加入
But not just joining, because you know,
我会设置一个红色的按钮
I could make a giant button flash and make it red
我相信会有很多人点击它
and I’m sure more people would click on it
也会有很多人加入它
and more people would join,
但那是不算数的
like that doesn’t really count, right.
重要的是 他们加入了这些分组
What really matters is that they join these groups
并且这些分组确实对他们意义非凡
and these groups are actually meaningful to them.
那意味着如果我们
Which means that if we, you know,
快进几个月 举个例子来说 快进三个月
fast forward a couple months, three months let’s say,
然后我们回过头来看 这些人仍旧在使用
and then we look back, these people are still using
那些分组 并且他们积极参与其中
those groups and they’re active engaging,
定义自己 和别人聊天
meaning they’re, you know, talking with other people,
阅读浏览
they’re reading the content,
分享 评论看到的内容
they’re sharing content, they’re liking, they’re commenting,
我们想知道那些人加入这些分组
you know, we want to know that people are joining groups
对他们来说确实很有价值
that are actually valuable for them
并且会让他们在此花费时间
and that they’re spending time on.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Shirley

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTcLbpq6YqY

相关推荐