ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

相信自己,不必自怜 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

相信自己,不必自怜

Joyce Meyer MOTIVATION - #MentorMeJoyce

(嗖嗖声)
(swishing)
(篮球弹跳声)
(basketball bouncing)
Believe Nation的观众们 近来如何?我是埃文我的一个词是相信
– What’s up Believe Nation? It’s Evan. My one word is believing,
我比你们自己更相信你们
and I believe in people more than they believe in themselves.
我衷心希望 如果你像我看到的自己那样自信
And my sincere hope, is that if you see in you,what I see in you,
你将会改变这个星球
you’ll be able to change the planet.
我创办《我的导师系列》的目的
I started the Mentor Me Series with the goal
是为了努力向比我们做得更多的那些人学习
to try to learn from people who’ve done a lot more than us,
尽力和那些比自己成功的人交往
try to hang out with people who’ve had more success than us.
希望我们能把他们的一些信仰 想法以及工作方式
And hopefully, some of their beliefs, some of their mindsets, some of their way of working,
渗透到自己的生活里 帮助我们成为更好的自己
seeps into us to help us become the best version of ourselves.
所以今天我们将一起向乔伊斯·迈尔学习 学习她的爆棚正能量
So today we’re going to learn from Joyce Meyer, and some of her best motivation.
《我的良师益友之乔伊斯》
Mentor me, Joyce.
第二条原则是我本人最喜欢的
Rule Number Two is my personal favorite,
我想知道你们最喜欢哪一条
and I’d love to know which one you guys like the best.
如果你在观看时 听到一些让你有共鸣的观点
Also, as you’re watching, if you hear something that really resonates with you,
请在评论区写下来 并转发分享哦
please leave it down in the comments below,and put quotes around it,
这样其他人也会从中受益
so other people could be inspired by it as well.
如果你在视频上线两小时以内留言
And if you leave it within the first couple hours of this video going live,
你将有机会赢得我们每日两份的奖品的其中一份
you have a chance to win one of two daily prizes.
[音乐声] [音乐声]
[Music]
恐惧是一个我们终生无法避免和忽视的问题
– Fear is something that’s not ever going to completely disappear from our lives.
-恐惧的感觉 -(观众)没错
The feeling of fear, – [Audience Member] That’s right.
永远不会消逝
– is not ever going to completely disappear.
只是恰巧因为你感受到了恐惧 并不意味必须害怕
And just because you feel fear, that doesn’t mean that you have to be afraid.
(观众)说得对
– [Audience Member] That’s good.
我不知道你们的想法 但是对我而言 在很多年前 那是很好的启示
– And I don’t know about you, but that was a real great revelation to me many years ago,
因为我一直想让自己感到不害怕
because I kept wanting to not feel afraid,
而上帝为了让我变得勇敢 却要让我去感受恐惧
and God wanted me to feel the fear, and be courageous anyway.
(观众)是的
– [Audience Member] Yep.
勇气就是勇往直前 做你认为自己该做的事儿
– Courage means to go ahead and take the action that you believe you should take,
或者是那些虽然会让你感到恐惧,但是注定要义无反顾去做的事
or that you know God wants you to take, while you feel fear.
(观众)没错
– [Audience Member] That’s right.
我们总会任由自己的感觉来支配自己
– We let our feelings dictate to us way too much.
所以属于基督教徒们的简单信念就是我不会恐惧
And so the only acceptable attitude that a Christian can have is simply, I will not fear.
所以让我们一起说出来
So let’s all say that.
(所有人)我不会恐惧
– [All] I will not fear.
现在 请再说一遍 这并不意味着 你从未感到害怕
– Now, once again, that doesn’t mean that you’ll never feel fear.
事实上 我敢保证 你肯定会有感到害怕的时候
Matter of fact, I can pretty much promise you that you will.
只是即使恐惧也无法阻挡
But it does mean that you can feel the fear,
我们去做自己应该做的事情
do whatever you believe that you’re supposed to do,
当你感到害怕 你可以学着以害怕的心情去做
while you feel afraid, you can learn to do it afraid,
这是唯一你能做的
if that’s the only way that you can do it.
不要再让恐惧的感觉支配你
Don’t let the feelings of fear keep you trapped any longer.
我希望你们活着 不要一直感到挫败 还有
I want you to live, and not be frustrated, and…
不要一直沮丧 不要被憎恨和埋怨包裹
upset all the time, and full of hatred, and bitterness,
不要对每个人都心怀怨怼 因为你是不快乐的
and anger, and mad at everybody, because you’re not happy.
我们要成长 要去承担属于自己的责任
Why don’t we just grow up, and say I’m going to take some responsibility?
(观众们欢呼 鼓掌)
(audience cheers, applauds)
我要对自己负责
I’m going to be responsible for me.
如果我做的不好 这不是你的错 而是我的选择
If I’m actin’ bad, it’s not you’re fault, it’s my choice.
(观众们呐喊)
(audience members whoop)
嗯 我不打算(结结巴巴地说)我会改变
Well, I’m not going to– (stammers) I’ll change,
但是我也想要他们有所改变
but I want them to change, too.
(观众们笑了)
(audience laughs)
注意 重点来了
Come on now, this is big right here.
恩 如果你做出了改变 我也将改变
Well, I’ll change if you’ll change.
你知道是什么吗?
You know what?
无论他们改不改变 你都需要改变
You need to change whether they change or not.
当你的身体不适应变化时 短期内你会感到一点点不舒服
When your flesh doesn’t get its way, it’s uncomfortable for a little while, has its little fit,
对吧 你们都知道这感觉是怎么回事
come on, you all know how this works.
你们之中有多少人有小孩
How many of you have got a small child,
你们能看到他们每次因为没有达到预期的目标而大发雷霆吗?
and you watch ’em throw a fit every time they don’t get their way?
(观众们笑了)
(audience laughs)
嗯 我们的身体也是如此
Well, the flesh is same way.
(点击声)
(clicks tongue)
(观众们的笑声)
(audience laughs)
(观众在笑)
(audience laughing)
(观众欢呼 鼓掌)
(audience cheering, applauding)
(乔伊斯的笑声)
(Joyce laughs)
你知道我在这件事上花了多长时间吗?
Do you have any idea how many days that I spent doin’ that?
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughs)
我回到房子里
I’d go as far back in the house as I could get,
这个最后面盥洗室的小角落里
into the very back, smallest bathroom in the house,
那么多地方 我偏偏坐在洗脸台前的地板上
sit down on the floor in front of the commode, of all places.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughs)
你知道的 如果你对自己感到抱歉
You know, if you’re going to feel sorry for yourself,
你可能恰好也把自己摆在了最令人可怜的位置
you might as well just be in the most pitiful position you can be in.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughs)
在这座房子里最令人同情的地方
In the most pitiful place in the house.
如果你想要被同情 就会真的变得很可怜
And just, if you’re going to be pitiful, just be really pitiful.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughs)
这些让人绝望的想法
Just think of all these hopeless thoughts,
比如:我身上从来没有发生过什么好事 我只能整周的工作
nothing good ever happens to me, I just work all week.
戴夫和朋友一起出去玩 我却只能和这些闹腾的孩子们呆在家里
Dave gets out with people, and I’m stuck here with these kids all the time.
然后他一回到家就看足球赛
Then he comes home and watches football,
看完就蒙头大睡 周末就去打高尔夫
and then he goes off, plays golf on the weekend,
而我只能打扫 再打扫 做饭 再打扫
and I just clean, and clean, and cook, and clean,
付账 算账 再做饭
and pay the bills, and count the money, and cook,
打扫 做饭 再打扫
and clean, and cook, and clean.
想到这些,我感觉分分钟要摆脱家的牢笼
I’ll tell you what, I was one person that needed to get out of my tent.
(观众笑了 欢呼 高兴地鼓掌)
(audience laughing, cheering, lightly applauding)
你知道身体是怎么样的
You know how the flesh is.
今天 你们有多少人决定摆脱这这些自怨自艾的念头?
How many of you would just be willing, today, to give up pity parties?
我能让你明年继续顾影自怜吗?
Could I get you to go on a pity fast for the next year?
(观众在喝彩)
(audience cheering)
来吧 明年你要继续固执地自怨自艾下去吗?
Come on, will you fast pity for the next year?
(观众喝彩)
(audience cheers)
有人要继续那样的生活吗?
Anybody in for it?
(观众在喝彩)
(audience cheering)
现在 你不要太快回答说是
Now, you don’t want to say yes too quick, because as soon
一旦你回答太快 你就会被反受其扰
as you do, you’re going to get attacked with it.
(观众欢笑 感叹 鼓掌 )
(audience laughs, whoops, applauds)
我就这么跟你们说吧
I– I’ll just go so far as to tell you this.
你们知道吗?
You know what?
如果没有上帝的奇迹 明天我们就会倦怠 这是自然规律
In the natural, without a miracle of God, we going to all be tired tomorrow.
(观众在笑)
(audience laughing)
当你感到厌倦时 你就要十分关心你的灵魂
And you got to be really careful about your soul when you’re tired.
(观众表示赞同)
(audience agreeing)
(乔依思笑)
(Joyce laughs)
嗯 你会想 在倾尽全力努力工作之后
Well you would think that I, after as hard as I work,
我可以只用每年去参加一次会议
that I could go to one conference, once a year,
然后回到家 发现房子变得豪华而又体面
and come home, and find this house in decent shape.
但是 哦不
But oh no.
(观众欢呼大笑)
(audience laughing, cheering)
你们中的一些人已经下定决心
And you know, some of you have already made your mind up.
当你回到家 穿过正门
When you go home, and go through the front door,
发现有些事情不那么尽如人意
if things are not the way you said they should be
那今天这就必须得说道说道
when you got home, that you are going to tell them a thing or two.
(观众们欢呼 大笑)
(audience cheering, laughing)
(乔伊斯咯咯的笑)
(Joyce chuckles)
然后 自怨自艾就会开始笼罩着你
And then that self-pity’s going to attack you.
在经历了今天这样一场激动人心的盛会后
After comin’ to a beautiful event, like this,
所有这些光荣的 惊奇的 精彩的事情发生过后
and all the glorious, amazing, wonderful things that have happened.
如果我现在不告诉你这些 你们中的一些人
If I don’t tell you this now, some of you,
可能在明天下午三点
by tomorrow afternoon at three o’clock,
会怀着绝望的想法坐在地板上 来一场自怨自怜的独酌
would be sitting in floor with your helmet of hopelessness on, having your pity party.
(观众呐喊 喝彩)
(audience whooping, cheering)
但是这下不会了 因为你会坚定地前进
But not this time, because you’re goin’ on a fast.
(观众欢呼 鼓掌)
(audience cheering, applauding)
我必须“戒掉”自怜 因为上帝说过 “你可以变得很可怜”
I had to give up pity, ’cause God said, “You can be pitiful,
或者变强大 但是你不能同时拥两者
“or powerful, but you’re not going to be both.
做出你自己的选择”
“Take your pick.”
(嗖)
(whooshing)
现在 我首先要说的是
Now, first of all, let me say this.
正能量的人吸引力爆棚
A positive attitude attracts people.
负能量的人通常不会吸引太多朋友
A negative attitude usually doesn’t win you very many friends.
我不想伤害任何人的感受
Now I don’t want to hurt anybody’s feelings,
我只是想提出这个看法 让你考虑一下
but I just want to throw this out for you to think about.
没有人想要一直听你抱怨自己的问题
Everybody does not want to just hear your problems all the time.
(观众笑了 鼓掌)
(audience laughs, applauds)
有一个你可以与之分享的好朋友是很棒的事情
Now, it’s great to have a good friend that you can share with,
但是你不必一直分享 分享
but you don’t have to share, and share,
分享 分享 再分享……
and share, and share, and share, and share, and share, and share, and share, and share, and then,
当你厌倦了一个朋友 可以去寻找下一个
when you wear that one out, go find another one,
分享 分享 再分享……
and share, and share, and share, and share, and share, and share.
观众们大笑
(audience laughs)
所以如果你有一个总是谈论自己问题的习惯
So if you have a habit of just talkin’ about your problems all the time,
那么 是时候养成一个新习惯了
it’s time to make a new habit.
并找一些正能量的事情谈论
And that is to find something good to talk about.
并且我现在也是出于积极考量说的这些
And, I’ll just throw this out for good measure, too.
你的朋友不想一直听你讲你自己的事情
Your friends don’t want to just hear you talk about yourself all the time.
沙沙声 大多数人在我们的人生中
(swishing) Most of us, all of our life,
会有我所说的“错误感”(咯咯笑)
have had, what I call, wrongness (chuckles).
我们感觉自己错了 我们被告知我们所做的一切都是错的
We feel wrong about ourselves, we’ve been told that we do everything wrong.
生活中遇到各种各样别人的评论
There’s all kinds of comments that are made to people throughout their life,
让我们感到自己什么地方做错了
that make them feel like that there’s just something wrong with them.
一直以来 我们都有一个把我们自己同他人比较的习惯
We have a habit of feeling that we need to compare ourselves with other people all the time,
一直和别人比
compete with other people all the time.
甚至只是我们在杂志中看到的人物
Even the pictures that we see of people on magazines.
他们看起来是如此完美 而且对手告诉我们 这就是我们需要达到的目标
They look so perfect, and then it’s so easy for the enemy to tell us that that’s the way we need to look,
如果我们看起来不那么完美
and if we don’t look that way,
那是因为我们还没有真正努力成就自己
then we’re not really what we should be.
但是每次当我们都太过关注其他人的想法时
But any time that we care too much about what other people think,
结果会是我们被他人的看法所操控 束缚
we’re going to end up being controlled by the thoughts and opinions of other people.
所以如果你真的想要为你自己而活
So if you ever really want to live out your destiny,
去完成上帝给你的人生计划
and fulfill the plan that God has for your life,
你就必须去了解你在上帝心中的角色
then you have to learn who you are in Christ,
这是我知道的唯一一个办法
that’s the only thing that I personally know of
可以让你从过度关注别人对自己的看法中解脱出来
that can free you from being overly concerned about what people think.
(沙沙声)无论我们播种什么 我们都终将会收获
(swishing) Whatever we sow, we will ultimately reap.
观众们 赞成
– [Audience Member] Amen.
(乔伊斯) 如果我们保持在基督教精神的婴儿阶段
– [Joyce] If we remain in that baby stage of Christianity,
随心所欲跟着自己欲望走
always just doin’ what we want, what we think,
我们也会收获结果 然而这结果不会是我们想要的
and what we feel, we will reap that, and we really won’t like what we reap,
然后我们它归咎为心底的欲望作祟 或归咎他人
and we’ll probably blame the devil, and we’ll probably blame people,
但是事实是 我们在一开始就没有去做我们应该做的事情
but the truth is, we just never got around to doin’ what we should have been doin’ to start with.
有人赞同吗?
Can somebody say amen?
观众 赞同
– [Audience] Amen.
你们之中有多少人知道我们喜欢把自己的问题归咎到其他人身上呢?
– How many of you know we love to blame all of our problems on somebody else?
如果我找不到任何一个人 那么它就是魔鬼的错了
And if we can’t find a person, then it’s the devil’s fault.
观众们 是的
– [Audience Member] Yeah.
观众大笑
(audience laughs)
(乔伊斯) 然而 真正的问题是
– [Joyce] However, the truth of the matter is,
除了你自己 没人会对你的一生幸福负责
is nobody else is in charge of your happiness except you.
观众们私语
(audience murmurs)
己所不欲 勿施于人
Do unto others.
观众们赞同
(audience agreeing)
这些经典我们读的太快 然后又忙着去做其它事情
We read this stuff too fast, and we go on to somethin’ else,
我们其实没有理解
and we just don’t get it.
观众 是的
– [Audience Member] That’s true.
生活中 它给予给我们的是怎样的能量啊
– What kind of power is this givin’ us in our lives?
你想让人们感激你吗?
Do you want people to appreciate you?
那就开始感谢你遇到的每一个人
Then start appreciating everybody you meet.
观众们赞同
(audience agreeing)
你想让别人称赞你吗?
Do you want people to compliment you?
那么开始在你去的每个地方播种赞扬
Then start sowing compliments everywhere you go.
观众们赞同
(audience agreeing)
当别人给你一个礼物 你会希望他们给你一个真正的礼物吗?
When people give you a gift, do you want ’em to give you a really nice gift,
你的确想要的吗?
somethin’ you’d really like to have?
那请试着给别人一些他们真正需要的东西
Then start givin’ nice gifts.
不要去买你所能找到的最便宜的礼物
Don’t buy the cheapest thing you can find.
观众们大笑
(audience laughs)
请给别人好东西
Give people good stuff.
(嗖嗖声)我要讲一个关于可怜的令人同情的驴子故事
(swishing) I tell a story about a poor pitiful
donkey,
因为我被扔进了井里 所以它掉进了井里
’cause I got thrown down in a well, he fell into a well.
一个农夫听到了这头驴子在井里嚎叫
And the farmer heard this donkey crying in the well,
然后他努力做思想斗争
and he was tryin’ to debate on whether or not
是否应该把它从井里救出来 毕竟这口井太深了
to try to get him out or not, the well was deep,
这注定会是一个艰巨的任务
and it was going to be a lot of hard work.
而且这头驴子太老了 总之有一堆不去救它的理由
And the donkey was old, anyway, and so,
或许应该顺势把驴子埋了 或者顺其自然
maybe we’ll just bury him, and let it go.
所以他去找了一群朋友 然后说
So he went and got a bunch of friends, and said,
(结结巴巴地说) 让我们埋了它吧
“(stammers) Let’s just bury him.
帮我往井里铲土吧
“Help me shovel some dirt in there, and so he’ll
这样他就会停止嚎叫
“shut up that cryin’.
他是一头老驴 没有太大的价值了
“He’s an old donkey, and not worth too much anyway, and.”
你知道的 这里可能有很多人都认为你是一头没用的老驴
You know, there may be a lot of people who think you’re just an old donkey,
并且不再有任何太大的价值(观众们同意)
and not worth too much anyway. (audience agreeing)
或许你现在就感觉你身在一口井中
Maybe you feel like you’re in a pit right now,
有一些人正在往你身上铲土
and somebody’s shovelin’ dirt on you.
嗯 你打算怎么应对呢?
Well, what are you going to do about it?
驴子在下面
Well the donkey’s down there,
他在可怜的嚎叫 (模仿驴子的嘶叫声)
and he’s cryin’ out, pitifully, (imitates donkey whinnying).
(观众们大笑)
(audience laughs)
(模仿驴子嘶叫声)
(imitates donkey whinnying)
观众们大笑
(audience laughing)
满满一铲子泥土 来了
And here it come, a shovel full of dirt,
然后又填了满满一铲又一铲泥土
and then another shovel full, and a shovel full of dirt,
土落到他的后背 他把土抖落下来
and it would hit him on the back, and he would go.
(观众欢呼)
(audience cheers)
踩到泥土上面
Get on top of it.
(观众们鼓掌 欢呼)
(audience applauds, cheers)
填入更多的泥土
Here comes some more dirt, and some more dirt,
更多的泥土
and some more dirt.
他就会稍微抖动他的身体
He’d shake it off his back, he’d wiggle just a little.
(观众们鼓掌 欢呼)
(audience applauds, cheers)
它不能逃出深井 但是它能够扭动身体
He couldn’t get out of a pit, but he can wiggle.
而且泥土越来越多 踩在泥土上
And he’d get up on top of that dirt.
这样它就离井口越来越近
And he was gettin’ closer and closer to the top.
很快 它就可以从井中走出
And pretty soon, he just walked right out of that pit.
(观众欢呼 鼓掌)
(audience cheers, applauds)
就是这些把土铲到它身上的人 帮它逃出深坑
All those people shovelin’ dirt on him, helped him get out of the pit.
(观众们鼓掌 欢呼)
(audience applauding, cheering)
今晚 你从这口深井中逃出来了吗?
Are you out there tonight?
(观众们鼓掌 欢呼)
(audience applauding, cheering)
这些往它身上铲土的人实际上帮助了它
All those people shovelin’ dirt on him actually helped him,
而你或许并不知道 有一些正在给你制造最大麻烦的人
and you may not know it, but some of the people that are givin’ you the most trouble,
或许对你的帮助超越他人
may be helping you more than anybody.
(嗖嗖声)我要告诉你们些我每天都在做的事情
(swishing) Somethin’ that I do almost every day, and I’ll just give it to you,
我认为这是值得去做的事情
and I think it’s a good thing to do.
每天起床时间
I’m not up very long.
有时甚至还在被窝里
Sometimes I don’t even get out of the bed,
我就会暗示自己 今天 将会有好事发生
and I say, “Something good is going to happen to me today,
并且这些好事会持续一整天
“and something good is going to happen through me today.”
(观众们赞同 鼓掌 欢呼)
(audience agrees, applauds, cheers)
期待美好的事情 (观众 是的)期待他们
Expect good things. – [Audience] Yes! – Expect them.
把美好的心愿从壁橱后面拿出来 拂去它们的灰尘
Get your expectors out of the back of the closet, dust em’ off.
(观众们大笑)
(audience laughs)
我们要学会对生活保持美好期待
We’ll start expecting good things in your life.
(嗖嗖声)你们之中有多少人有过糟糕的一天?
(swishing) How many of you have ever had a bad day?
(观众们都赞同)
(audience agrees)
(观众们)是的
– [Audience Member] Yeah.
(乔伊斯)你曾经期望过 “我要开启与众不同的一天吗?”
– [Joyce] Have you ever wished, “I would have gotten “this day started different than what I did?”
(观众们)是的
– [Audience Member] Yes.
(观众们赞同)
(audience agrees)
你知道的 不要浪费每一天
– You know, don’t ever waste a day.
我想要你 你们知道 关于时间 年龄越大 感受越不相同
I want you– you know, you think about time differently as you get older.
当你在在二十多岁的时候 甚至是在三十多岁的时候
I think when you’re in your 20s, and maybe even 30s,
甚至是在四十多岁的时候 你不会对时间考虑太多
and maybe even 40s, you don’t think too much about time.
但是 几年前 我突然意识到我生命中三分之二已经过完了
But, a few years ago, it occurred to me that two-thirds of my life was over.
而我也变得越来越关注时间了
And, I just became much more aware of time,
浪费任何一天时间都是一件多么愚蠢的事情
and how foolish it is to waste any day that you have.
你知道的 时间的确很有趣
You know, there’s somethin’ really interesting about time.
所有人在时间面前都是平等的
We all get the same amount in a day, every day is 24 hours.
一些人是多产高效的
And some people are very very fruitful and effective,
但是一些人只是在浪费自己的时间
and some people just waste their time,
日复一日的浪费时间
day after day after day.
这就是我们要做的选择
And that’s a choice that we make.
但是一旦时间流逝
But there’s one thing about time, once it goes by,
你永远都找不回来
you never get it back.
所以浪费生命每一分钟
So how tragic it is to waste
都是可悲的
any day of your life.
我们要像对待我们最后一天那样去对待每一天
I think we need to live every day like it was our very last one.
(观众们感叹 赞同 轻轻地鼓掌)
(audience whoops, agrees, lightly aplauds)
并且我们可以活得绝对充实
And live it to the absolute fullest that we can live it.
(嗖嗖声)
(swooshing)
非常感谢各位的观看 我希望你们喜欢我们的节目
– Thank you guys so much for watching. I hope you enjoyed.
我想知道 从视频中你学到了什么?
I’d love to know, what did you learn from this video?
哪个部分最打动你呢?
What clips spoke the most to you?
你会如何把它应用到
And how are you going to apply it immediately, somehow,
你的生活 或是你的生意上呢?
in your life, or in your business?
请在下面的评论区评论哟
Please leave it down in the comments below.
并且 如果你能在这个视频播放初几个小时内评论的话
Also, if you’re leaving a comment within the first few hours of this video going live,
你就有机会获得一件礼品(每日两份)哦
you have a chance to win one of two daily prizes.
我也想给Marc Freccero一个快镜头
I also want to give a quick shout out to Marc Freccero,
非常感谢你买了我的书 《你的一句话》
thank you so much for pickin’ up a copy of my book, Your One Word,
谢谢你在YouTube频道上的书评 十分感谢你的支持 Marc
and doing that review on your YouTube channel, I really really appreciate the support, Marc,
非常高兴你能喜欢这本书
and I’m so glad you enjoyed the book.
我真的超兴奋能做这期关于Evan Carmichael的新书 《你的一句话》
– And I’m super excited to do this video about Evan Carmichael’s new book, Your One Word.
再次感谢大家的观看 我相信你
Thank you guys, again, for watching. I believe in you.
希望请你也要相信你自己哦
I hope you continue to believe in yourself,
无管你的一句话是什么
and whatever your one word is.
爱你们哟 再见
Much love. I’ll see ya soon.
(嗖嗖) (篮球弹跳声)
(swooshing) (basketball bouncing)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本期节目是乔伊斯女士做的励志演讲,相信自己并做出自己的选择,不必对自己感到可怜。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小白

审核员

NL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoZUQCEeE00

相关推荐