未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

乔·罗根讲述自己的成功经历

Joe Rogan MOTIVATION - #MentorMeJoe

艾文·卡迈克尔
EVAN CARMICHAL
你相信吗
What’s up Believe Nation?
我是艾文·卡迈克尔 我的信条是去相信
My name is Evan Carmichael, my one word is believe
我相信
and I believe that
企业家们能解决掉世界上所有主要问题
entrepreneurs are going to solve all of the world’s major problems.
所以我创办了“我的导师”系列
I started the Mentor Me series with a goal
旨在向那些比我们付出更多的人学习
to try to learn from people who’ve done more than us
希望在他们身边呆久了
and by hanging around them a little bit longer
他们的精神 态度 信念和自信能被我们吸收
hopefully some of their mindsets, their attitudes their beliefs, their confidence seep into us
从而帮助我们成为最好的自己
to help us become the best version of ourselves.
那么今天我们要学的导师是乔·罗根
So today we’re going to learn from Joe Rogan
学习他的积极性
and some of his best motivation.
我个人最喜欢第一条准则
Rule number one is my personal favorite
我也想知道你们最喜欢哪一条
and I’d love to know which one you guys like the best?
像以前一样 大家在看视频的时候
And as always guys, as you watch these clips
如果有哪里让你深有共鸣
if you hear something that really resonates with you,
请在下方评论区给我们留言
please leave it in quotes in the comments below.
你可能会中奖 但重要的是 你写下的瞬间
You might win a prize, but also when you write it down,
也许你会更坚定自己的想法
it’s much more likely to stick with yourself as well.
尽情享受吧!
Enjoy!
[音乐]
[music playing]
《我的导师》
MENTOR ME
别人对你的看法很容易限制你
– You can get defined easily by other people’s perceptions of you.
我之前就是被别人的话所束缚
My whole life I was convinced.
我还年轻的时候 别人说我是个失败者
When I was a young man, I was convinced I was a loser,
我完全相信自己就是那样
absolutely convinced,
直到我练成武术后 事情有了改观
until I started getting really good at martial arts.
此前我从没想过自己能做好什么事
I never thought I was good at anything
我特别自卑
I just had a very low self-esteem
因为担心外界对我的看法 我一直约束自己
and I was limiting myself by what I thought were other people’s opinions of me.
很小的时候 我便是这样
This is when I was a really young kid
直到三十多岁 我才认识到这一点
and I didn’t figure this out until I was in my 30’s.
但是我认为 别人对你的评价
But I think that you absolutely can be limited by
肯定会牢牢限制住你
your perceptions of someone’s definitions of you.
但其实你是能够打破这些束缚的
But you can break through that stuff.
你可以通过训练
That’s what you break through with discipline,
可以努力工作
that’s where you break through with hard work
专注和集中注意力来打破约束
and concentration and focus.
这就是为什么某些东西会那么重要的原因
And that’s why it’s so important
比如拥有自律性或艺术感
to have like either a discipline or an art
或者创造性
or something that you’re trying to create
或让你集中注意力的东西会这么重要的原因
or something that you’re really focusing on.
你生而为人 如果没有专心集中
Cause if you don’t have like a point of focus as a human,
那你的生活会过得很艰难
I think it’s very hard to get through this life
更不要说会对一些真正的磨难心怀感恩
and have an appreciation for true struggle.
我们要从生理上和身体抗争因为我们的身体是为了
Because our physical struggle, with what our bodies are designed for
适应1万多年前山顶洞人的生活而设计的
the cavemen (bleep) 10,000 plus years ago
现在 我们的身体仍然没变
our bodies are still designed for that.
所以从表面上很难看出问题来
That physical struggle doesn’t really manifest itself.
你坐在一个小隔间前
When you’re sitting in front of a cubicle,
你知道的 就是隔间的电脑前
you know, in front of a computer in a cubicle
整天保持着一个不自然的姿势
in this unnatural position all day
我想
I think the whole
对于人体来说 这整个做法太令人费解了
the whole situation is very confusing for the human body
当然我们也没必要为了维护
and we don’t get the tests that we need
所谓的“自我所有权”去搞一些测试
in order to have what you would call personal sovereignty.
所以 实际上 你可以自行检测
So you’ve got to impose those tests on yourself
如果你有个孩子 显然你肯定会有
Say if you had a kid, obviously you do have a kid
但假设说你有个二十岁的孩子 而且还是个瘾君子
but say if you had like a 20 year old and he’s just a doper
他只会睡醒后抽大麻 从不干正事儿
where he wakes and bakes, doesn’t get anything done
只会和朋友闲逛
and he’s just always hanging out with this friends
不然就是天天玩游戏 说白了就是个失败者
and playing video games and he’s just a loser.
我希望 你可以这样跟他摊牌
I wish there was a way you could show someone like that
比如跟人说,“我知道你在寻找自我安慰和满足
like I know that you’re getting some comfort and satisfaction
比如无所事事 不干正事 只是吃 变胖……
I just laying around, doing nothing, eating, getting fat
但其实你可以活得更充实富足
but your life would feel better and richer.
只要你有个目标 你愿意为之努力
If you had a goal, you chased that goal,
你把一些事情做好了 那信心就会大大增强
you accomplished some things, you would get this boost of confidence.
你的尊严也会提升
You’d get this boost to self-esteem
这样说吧 无论你做的是什么
like, whatever it is that you’re into doing.
也许你想潜心研究漫画书
Maybe you’re into drawing comic books
或者专注做陶器或雕塑
maybe you’re into making pottery or sculptures
无论哪样都好 只要你找到一件事
but find whatever the (censored) that is
然后去努力 而不是啥也不干
and pursue that instead of doing nothing.
跟那些无所事事的人相比 至少你确实在
Like the people that are doing nothing, those are the real
做些简单的小事 就跟亚历克斯·霍诺尔德一样
look, doing something might be as simple as that Alex Honnold guy
他就只是攀岩 但最后却成了世界一流的攀岩高手
He just climbs rocks, but he’s a world class rock climber.
这就是一件“事”
It’s something.
我总在试着了解
– I was always trying to learn
总想搞清楚我错在哪里
and I was always trying to figure out what I was doing wrong
是什么错了
and what mistakes I was making
因为如果不这么做的话
because if you don’t do that
这是我从柔道中学到的
that’s something I learned from jujitsu.
如果你不这么做 那你就会被淘汰
If you don’t do that, then you’re going to get passed by
别人在找新办法去做这些
and other people are going to figure some new way of doing it
而你只会被遗弃在黑暗中
and you’re going to be left in the dark.
是的 我特别喜欢说“那很完美”
– Yeah, as much as I like to use like the term ‘that was perfect’.
但人生真没什么是十全十美的
There really is nothing perfect in human beings.
总还有提升空间
There’s always room for improvement.
总是有捷径
There’s always a shorter path.
有更快的胜利方法
There’s always a quicker victory.
有新的东西要学习
There’s always new things to learn.
只要你开始意识到那一点
And as soon as you start thinking that,
你就已经掌握了完成一件事的要点
you’ve mastered something to the point of an end.
那些你可能一开始就错过的信息
You’ve kind of missed out what it’s all about in the first place.
一直以来 你过得可能很糟心
It’s all about you’re constantly uncomfortable.
你也应该如此
You’re supposed to be constantly uncomfortable.
之后 你取得的一些小成就
And then in these little victories you get,
帮助了一些人
the good thing about when people tap, you get aaah
这时候你会感觉很棒啊
you get a little nice feeling right here.
-是的 然后你会想要再来一次
– Yeah, and then you’re like, let’s go again.
但接着你又好像
– And then you’re like, ah (censored)
回到了之前那种糟心的状态
back to being uncomfortable.
你没什么成就的时候 人们就对你指指点点
There’s no getting, and then he taps you
这时你就会出现这种想法
and you’re like, ah (censored)
我都已经向前迈进了 难道应该放弃吗?
should have quit while I was ahead?
不 不 你错过了关键
No, no, because you’re missing the point.
关键就是 路还很长
The point is that it’s a long path,
路途艰难而漫长
a long arduous path
我认为任何值得做的事 都是这样子
and I think anything that’s worth doing is probably like that.
不论对错 我都尽可能坚持自我
Yeah, right or wrong, I’m real as I can be.
如果我错了 那很抱歉 但我不认为我是错的
If I’m wrong, I’m sorry, I didn’t think I was wrong
如果真的错了 我会承认
I’ll tell you if I’m wrong.
我会尽可能对整件事抱以诚实的态度
But I might be as honest about this whole thing as I possibly can
我觉得我们互相都应该如此
and I think we owe each other
那种“我们不应该想那么多啊”的想法
and I think the idea that we don’t and that we shouldn’t think that deeply
“我们不该去揭露问题”
or we shouldn’t uncover problems and issues
“我们只要做好自己就好”的想法
and we should just go about our lives
噢 我觉得真是不能理解
ooh, I don’t think that makes sense.
从数学角度 它说不通
I don’t think that makes sense mathematically.
也毫无逻辑可言
It doesn’t make sense logically.
我认为 我们 作为一个独立物种
I think, we, as a species
我们应该对自己负责 对自己诚实
owe it to ourselves, to be honest with ourselves.
那才是我们从彼此身上获得的最大益处
That’s the best benefit that we get from being around other people
就是理解他们所看见的事实
is to understand the real information as they see it
按照你自己的方式去处理
and you can process that any way you like.
看待这件事的时候 放下自己的傲慢
You can look it put it through the filter of ego
去掉个人情况和其他各种杂事
and personal circumstance and all sorts of things
比如会让人产生偏见的想法
that make people have opinions that are biased in one way
或不考虑这是一个自由党还是民主党做的
or another whether it’s liberal or republican
只要你经历了这一切
but when you get past all that
如果你真正观察过一个人诚实的时候 是如何思考的
if you you really get to see how a person is thinking when they’re honest
当他们说谎的时候 你就会有所察觉
and when they’re not, you don’t really know who you’re talking to
你活在一个虚幻的世界里
You’re dealing in this fantasy world of (bleep)
你活在一个充斥着虚伪小人的世界里
You’re dealing in this world where someone’s pretending to be something
因为 大概这样数字上看起来最好
because it looks like that looks best on the numbers.
看起来就像是一些工整的表格
You know, they’ve looked at some sheets
在这个世界里 他们说更喜欢基督徒 而不是摩门教徒
and say they prefer Christian, nothing Mormon
也不喜欢其他疯狂的事 那就是那个世界里人们的想法
or anything crazy like that, that’s what people prefer
所以让我们成为基督徒吧
so let’s go Christian.
他们更喜欢一个人
They prefer a person that wears
一直打领带穿西装
a tie and a suit all the time
所以我们在装扮上 穿着得体一些
so let’s dress in the appropriate manner
他们就会自然而然慢慢把人分类 但可以确定的是
and they sort of slowly but surely
他们一定会把自己划分在这个荒谬虚伪的群体里
segment themselves into this ridiculous population of pretenders.
我喜爱武术
I’m fascinated by martial arts.
我热爱喜剧
I’m fascinated by comedy.
我着迷于很多很多不同的事情
I’m fascinated by many many different things.
当人们说它们无趣的时候 我不能理解
I don’t understand when people say they’re bored.
假如我可以活上一百年
because if I had the time to live a hundred lives
我会说不同的语言
I’d be speaking different languages.
我会住在不同的国家
I’d be living in different countries.
会尝试不同的职业
I would try a number of different careers.
“因为我认为这世界你还有许多
’cause I think there’s a lot of unbelievably fascinating, puzzling, complex things
不可思议 神秘复杂的东西要去学习”
you could study in this world’
这就是我和我的个性
But that’s just me and my personality.
也是我在多年的挑战中培养出来的品格
But that’s the personality also that I’ve cultivated over years of challenges.
就像一个孩子一样
– Kind of like that, as a kid too
我很早就练武术
– Well I was involved in martial arts very early
这是激励我探索困难任务的动力之一
and I think that is one of the things that motivated me to explore difficult tasks
因为通过这些艰难的任务
because through difficult tasks
你可以更加了解你自己
you learn an incredible amount about yourself
通过激烈的竞争
and you through the fire of competition
你开始明白动机
you get to understand, you get to understand motivation
你逐渐知道完成困难工作时内心的阻力
you get to understand the resistance that you have inside your mind to doing hard work
你开始明白训练的回报
you get to understand the rewards of discipline.
除非你努力工作 否则你不会真正感谢轻松的日子
Like you don’t truly appreciate relaxation unless you’ve worked hard
这就是生活的两面性
and that is the yin and the yang of life.
我老强调这一点 人们都觉得厌烦了
I’ve said this to the point of people getting sick of it
但是一个人做的最糟糕的一个决定
but one of the worst decisions a man can make,
对于男人来说 显然就是想要过舒适的生活
I can only speak for men, obviously, is to be comfortable
我认为你不应该试图去享受
I don’t think you should try to be comfortable
而是应该努力得到舒适的生活
I think what you should try to do is try to earn comfort
如果你通过努力的工作 完成既定的目标
and if you can get a day off where you’ve worked hard
而得到了一天的假期
and you’ve accomplished goals
那这个休假将会变得无比幸福
that day off will be so sweet.
当我结束了辛苦的工作 坐在电视机前
When I work hard and I sit in front of the T.V.
我享受电视机里的胡言乱语
I enjoy the shit out of it.
我会把脚翘起来 喝一杯美酒
I put my feet up, I have a nice drink
— 尽情享受自己的自由时间 — 你有那种背靠的按摩椅吗 或者类似那样的
-I enjoy my free time. – Do you have one of those chairs that kneads your back or something like that?
— 我有一张那样的
– I do have one of those.
— 真的吗?— 那很棒 不是么?
-Do you really?-That’s great, right?
— 尽管说老实话 我不怎么用它
-I don’t use it that much though, honestly.
也许我比想象的更像个工作狂
I’m more of a workaholic than I should be, probably.
也许我应该比我做的放松得更多些
If the balance was I probably should relax more than I do
但我从不觉得自己值得那些
but I never feel like I earned it.
但那也是我觉得自己值得 自己可以享受的部分原因
But that’s part of the reason why when I do feel like I earned it, I can enjoy it
我更关注 我需要完成的事情
It’s ’cause I am more connected to the idea that I need to accomplish things
那不是为了别人的利益
And it’s not like for anybody else’s benefit other than my own
或为了别人的认可
or anybody else’s approval other than my own
而是当我有一个任务时 今天是否要写1000个字
I just when I have a task, whether it’s today I’m going to write 1000 words
今天我都要写1000个字 或2000个 或不管这个数有多少
you know, or 2000, or whatever the number is.
如果我没做完 我会把事情写下来
If I don’t do that, I write things down.
列下那天需要完成的清单
Like I’ll write down a list of things that I’ll get accomplished that day
如果没做完 我就会不痛快
and if I don’t accomplish that, I’ll get sick
我会把自己给逼疯
It’ll drive me (censored) crazy
如果我不能填满那个清单 那也会让我发疯
If I can’t fill out that list, that drives me nuts.
但这样使我成为一个冠军级的
You know, but that’s what led me to be a championship level martial artist
军事艺术家 让我达到目标
that’s what led me to achieve.
它是对那些目标的强化
It’s like that, it’s the reinforcement of those goals.
就好像给你一种感觉 你可以实现那些目标
Like understanding that you can achieve those goals
你将会面临各种困难
It’s going to be difficult.
而你要做的就是克服困难
You’re going to push through the difficulty
然后了解到真正的困难是什么
and then you’re going to understand what difficulty truly is
其中有多少只是精神上的困难
and how much of it is just mental
又有多少只是心理上的困难
how much of it is just in your mind
这是一个艰难的任务 或者是需要努力奋斗来克服
this adversity to a difficult task or to struggle.
很多人遇到那些 他们会害怕
And a lot of people have that, they’re scared.
害怕一个困难会引发另一个
They’re scared of complications.
他们害怕失败
They’re scared of of failure.
失败是一个人们害怕的大问题
Failure’s a big one that people are afraid of.
但是失败是你需要经历的最重要的一件事
But failure’s one of the most important things you could ever have.
尽管完成任务的动机各不相同
As far as the motivation to do things differently.
我擅长处理朋友和亲人关系的原因之一
One of the reasons why I think that I’m good at friendships and relationships
就是我曾在这方面失败过
is because I’ve failed at them in past.
我擅长喜剧就是因为我在舞台上曾被炮轰过
One of the things that I’m good at comedy is because I’ve bombed on stage
为什么我擅长工作的原因之一
One of the reasons why I’m good at work
就是曾经我是个疯狂的工作者
is because I’ve been a (censored) worker in the past
我知道失败的滋味
and I know the feeling of failure
那种羞耻的感觉 让我像个软弱
the feeling of shame, of being like a weak
没有动力 懒惰的人的感受
non-motivated, lazy person.
那是一种无力的感觉
That’s a weak feeling.
你不能尊重自己
You don’t respect yourself.
所以我说过这样的话 我要用全部的时间
And I have this phrase that I use all the time to people
去激励人们
to try to motivate people
成为你自己电影中的英雄
I say that, be the hero in your own movie.
假如你的人生是一部电影
Pretend that if your life was a movie
你的人生才刚刚开始 那英雄会做什么?
and your life started now, what would the hero do?
你敬重的那个人会怎么做?
What would the person that you respect do?
你钦佩的那个人 鼓励你的那个人
What would the person that you admire, person that inspires you
会怎么做?
what would they do?
就照他们那样行动 如果你这样做的话
Well do that (censored), and if you do that
慢慢你就会有动力
you slowly build momentum.
你想 今天我做了我想做的事
You’re like, today I did what I wanted to do.
我开始上瑜伽课
Today I started a class in yoga, I did this
我做了所有我曾说自己不可能做的事
I did all these things that I was saying I wasn’t going to do.
现在的我感觉充满动力
and now I feel momentum.
动力在人们的生活中非常重要
And momentum is a very important point in people’s lives.
之所以为什么一些人不喜欢休假
That’s why some folks don’t like to take days off
因为他们感觉自己会失去冲劲
because they feel like they’re losing momentum
假期过后 他们必须重新鼓劲
and they sort of have to restart the wheel up again after a vacation
独自一人思考时
When you’re alone with your thoughts
你才知道自己真正的想法是什么
you get an idea of what your thoughts actually are.
如果你在过自己的生活时 只是不断地按照 其他人期望的
If you live your life just acting constantly on the momentum of other people’s expectations
只是想要获得这些人的喜爱
of you wanting to be liked by these other people
你会陷入一个陷阱 然后建立起一个
you can run into a trap
然后开始过一种你并不想要的生活
and you set up a life that you didn’t really want.
你会被困在这样的处境中 抵押贷款
You’re trapped in this situation where you have a mortgage
信用卡账单 要付的学生贷款
you’ve got credit card bills, you got student loans
一大堆必须要做的事
you have to pay, you have a bunch of (censored) going on
你要不断解决它们
that you have to continue to feed and all that,
尤其是 你有一个家庭的时候
and especially if you have a family
你还得养活你的家人 我的天啊
and you have to feed them, oh my goodness.
你完全被生活困住了
Then you’re fully locked in.
无论怎样 你都不会再拥有任何机会发展了
You can’t take any chances whatsoever.
很多时候 人们都犯了这种错误 让自己深陷困境
An often-times people make the mistake of getting stuck,
而是事实上 它仅仅是一个策略性的错误
and it is just a tactical mistake,
就像你在电视游戏中被卡住一样
just like it would be a mistake if you got stuck on a video game,
你只是按照地图上 走错路了
just like it would be a mistake if you followed a map incorrectly
结果迷失在丛林中
and you got stuck in the woods.
生活就像一次旅行
Your life is certainly some sort of a journey.
它肯定是一次旅行
It’s certainly some sort of a journey,
而且我们必须明白 我们旅行时
and we have to all be aware that when we’re making journeys,
不可能总是走对的路
we’re not going to always make the right steps,
有时候你不得不倒退 然后再次尝试
and sometimes you have to back up and try again,
甚至如果你不能倒退
and if you’re in a position where you can’t back up
然后再尝试之后 自己又深陷困境
and try again, you’ve trapped yourself,
而且工作机制也会给你设置各种诱惑
and the system will set out honey pots
吸引人们 并把他们困住
for people to get trapped in.
我们的体制设有退休
The system will set out the ideas of retirement,
黄金年 福利制度
the ideas of the golden years, providing you benefits,
给你提供一个健康的工作环境
providing you a healthy work environment.
为什么呢?
Why?
更多是因为他们想要人们为他们工作
Well because they want people to work for them.
他们不想要人们认清自己的梦想
They don’t want people to realize their own dreams
然后逃跑 好吧 这样做太不地道了
and escape, well that’s a pain in the ass,
你雇佣更多人 并培训他们
you got to hire more people and train them.
他们想要把它安排好 让你留下
They want to set it up so that you stick around.
这使你不得不在某种不满足的世界里徘徊
You stick around in some sort of an unsatisfying world.
能不能看到游戏中出现的问题
It’s up to you to see that video game problem,
能不能在地图上找到方向 这都取决于你
to see that issue as it comes up on the map.
不 不 其实我觉得这是个正确的拐点
No, no, I think this is a right turn,
看到所有眼前潜在问题
to see all the problems that could potentially
以便为自己的未来做打算
lay in front of you, and calculate your future.
然后看看周围那些没这么做的人
And then also look around all the people
看看他们正陷入痛苦和烦恼中
that didn’t do it and look at the misery they’re in,
你就会明白 你不想像他们一样
and learn that you don’t want to be like them.
再看看那些把握住机会的人
And then look at the people have kind of tooken chances
学会他们的方法
and navigated their way.
与你相比 他们有哪里不同呢?
What did they do differently than you?
他们拥有的那些客观条件 也许就是你缺少的
What objectivity do they have that maybe you lack.
他们洞察自己的错误
What insight into their own mistakes
并愿意去钻研 这是你没做到的
are they willing to delve into that you’re not,
后退一步想
that you step back and you go,
我并不想那么深刻地了解自己
I just don’t want to look at myself that closely.
但是那些能更深刻了解自己的人
But the person that’s able to look at themselves the closest
将会获得更合理的结果
is going to get the more rational results.
很多生活得
And there’s a lot of folks that live life
无忧无虑的人
on a cushy cloud of marshmallows and (censored),
某天也会遇到不幸的事
and then one day something goes wrong,
我的意思是 那就是为什么被宠坏的小孩如此伤心的原因
and I mean, that’s why spoiled kids are so sad.
一个被宠坏的小男孩 这件事本身就是最不幸的
Like, a spoiled young boy is one of the saddest things ever.
一个年轻的男孩成为一个男人
A young boy that becomes a man
却不能照顾自己
and can’t take care of himself,
他的爸爸不得不继续援救他
and his dad has to keep on rescuing him,
不得不继续帮助他摆脱困境
his dad has to keep on bailing him out of situations
然后给他钱
and giving him money.
我遇到过那样的朋友 当他们不具备
I’ve met guys like that, and that is a crippling affliction
从生活中培养出的品质时
when they don’t have the character themselves
那便是一种痛苦的折磨
to be able to get by in life.
他们不断需要某人去帮助他们
They constantly need someone to help them
帮助他们摆脱困境
and bail them out.
甚至是成为一个成年人之后 我遇到过40岁
Even as a grown man, I’ve met guys in their 40’s
仍旧需要父母帮助的家伙
that still need help from their parents.
我会像那么糟糕的男人一样吗?
I’m like what the (censored) man?
你永远都不会成功的
You’re never going to get it right
因为在生活的某些地方
because somewhere along the line
他们没有面临过足够的逆境
they didn’t face enough of the adversity
以至于不能理解为什么有时我们必须站起来
to realize that there’s some times we just have to get up
打破这些困境
and get (censored) done.
有很多次 即使你想躺在床上
There’s some times where you have to (censored)
但你也不得不让自己起来
pull yourself up and you have to push forward,
继续向前奋斗
even if you want to stay in bed.
如果不那么做的话
And if you don’t do that,
你只能继续向你的爸爸求助
and you just keep calling on your Daddy,
你的爸爸也会继续帮助你
and your Daddy keeps rescuing you,
但是你从不会学到那些生活技巧
you never develop those tools.
你从不会意识到
You never develop that ability to recognize
自己的生活出了什么错
what you’re doing wrong with your life.
“因为你过得太舒服了 你有一个缓冲垫
‘Cause you’re soft, you got a cushion,
你有一张保证你的安全的安全网”
you got a safety net, the safety net for your safety net.”
你知道 它听起来真的挺可笑的
You know it sounds really hippy,
但真正的幸福的确来自让他人幸福
but true happiness comes from making other people happy.
真正的幸福来自于你身边开心的人
True happiness comes from being around happy people
享受彼此的陪伴
and enjoying each other’s company.
这样的话人们很难把自己封闭起来
That’s really hard for people to wrap their heads around,
因为他们总是被真正的幸福包围
because they always associate true happiness,
真正的幸福不会与头衔 数字
No true happiness is with titles, or numbers,
或者你拥有的东西关联
or objects that you possess.
你不用担心怎样对别人友好
You’re not concerned about being nice to people,
不用在意
you’re not concerned about
怎么对他人产生积极影响
having a positive impact on people.
当你更多在意的是做“1”还是“0”的时候
You’re more concerned with making ones and zeros.
那会产生一个负面的影响 当你不在意
That creates a negative. And when you don’t care
其他人的感受时
about other people, doesn’t it really say
哪样是不是真的说你不关心自己?
that you don’t care about yourself?
确实是这样 虽然我们并没有被那样教育
It does, and see we’re not taught that.
听起来挺可笑的 但是
It sounds like hippy (censored), but it really truly is
人们可以相互影响倒是真的
how the human race interacts with each other.
你真的要对别人好才会幸福
You really have to be nice to other people to be happy.
这是必须的
You have to.
如果你没有这样做 你将不会快乐
If you’re not, you won’t be happy.
我们都会犯错 我们都会
We all make mistakes and we all find ourselves
感到沮丧
in positions of frustration
我们也都曾经表现出来过
and we’ve all acted out, yelled at our dog
在我们也许不该那么做的时候大声对狗喊叫
when maybe we shouldn’t have.
这样的生活充满着压力
There’s pressures in this life.
但是我认为 认识到那些真正是什么
But I think it’s really important to recognize
是非常重要的 并且最后明白那一点
what those truly are, and to understand that
如果我们对待他人的方式
at the end of it, we can alleviate a lot
如何他们就是生活在别处的自己
of how we deal with this life,
那样我们在处理生活中的这类事时
if we’re really treated people the way we would treat them,
就会缓和很多
as if they were ourselves living another life.
非常感谢你们的收看
Thank you guys so much for watching.
我想知道你是怎么想的
I’d love to know what did you think?
你从这个视频中收获了什么
What’d you take from this video
能够马上应用于
that you’re going to immediately apply somehow
你的生活或者你的工作的吗?
to your life or to your business?
你可以在下面的评论中留言
Let me know down in the comments below,
我迫不及待地想去看了
I’m really curious to find out.
同时我也想对The Modeler 快速地喊一声
I also want to give a quick shout out to The Modeler,
非常感谢你能挑选我的书
thank you so much for picking up a copy of my book,
你的一句话 并且在你的视频网站频道里
Your One Word, and doing that awesome review
夸了这本书
on your Youtube channel.
真的感谢你们的支持
I really appreciate the support
很高兴 你们喜欢这本书
and I’m so glad that you enjoyed the read.
-(解说员)今天我们将一起回顾一下这本书
– [Narrator] Today we’re going to be reviewing the book,
你的一句话 作者Evan Carmichael
Your One Word, by Evan Carmichael.
感谢你们的收看
Thank you guys so much for watching.
我相信你
I believe in you.
我也希望你可以继续相信你自己
I hope you continue to believe in yourself,
无论你的座右铭是什么 爱你们 后会有期
and whatever your one word is, much love, I’ll see you soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

关于最佳动力的一些思考 追随本心 获取动力 追求真正的幸福

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

喋喋

审核员

审核员LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUaP-vatxFY

相关推荐