ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

成为你自己的成功故事 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

成为你自己的成功故事

Joe Rogan - Be Your Own Success Story

[音乐]
[Music]
你向Joe提出的
What you were bringing up with Joe
一个好观点是
is a real good point that
许多人说他们只想
a lot of people say I just wanna sort of like kinda,
他们对待自己提升自己的方法非常草率
they are kinda dabbling in the idea of improving themselves.
提升自己真正的方法是
And the real way to do it is
你需要把你到底想要什么写下来
you gotta write down what the fuck you want
然后去追寻它
and then go after it,
因为如果不这样 你将生活在
’cause otherwise you are living in
天马行空的世界中
a sort of wishy-washy world.
你知道的
You know, if you decide
如果你决定去做一番大事
“I’m gonna get down to bang.
我要做这件事
I’m gonna do this.
我要在五小时内跑完马拉松
I’m gonna run a marathon in less than 5 hours.
我要……你懂的 不论你想做什么
I’m gonna”, you know, whatever the fuck it is.
你要把它写下来然后付诸实践
You gonna write that shit down and go for it.
我告诉人们 我曾经听过的
What I tell people is the best advice that
最好的建议是
I’ve, I’ve ever heard,
我提过的最好的建议是
the best advice I ever came up with
把你自己视作
is that live your life
人生电影的主角
like you are the hero in your movie.
现在 就是这场电影的开始
And right now is when the fucking movie starts
而你的人生就是一场该死的灾难
and your life is a shitbag disaster
就像每一部阿诺德施瓦辛格的电影一样
like every fucking Arnold Schwarzenegger movie
他起床
where he wakes up
然后做一整份披萨
and makes a blender full of pizza,
冰淇淋 那就是……
an ice cream, and that’s what the
你懂我的意思
you know what I mean
他们就像生活在边缘
Those guys where they’re like on a brink.
他们把枪塞嘴里 却又放下了枪
They put a gun in their mouth, and they put it down
因为他们看到了自己女儿的照片
’cause they see a photo of their daughter.
假装那是你
Pretend that’s you.
假装你现在是
Pretend you are, right now
你现在就在电影的开头之中
you are in the part of the movie that starts.
你是一个悲催的失败者
And it shows you as a fucking loser
刚刚决定再也不要做一个失败者
and just decide not to be a loser any more.
像你周围有记录人员
Live your life like there’s a documentary crew
一样活着
following you around.
分析自己的所作所为
and you are analysing your own behaviour.
做你想做的事
Do what you would want to do
这样在未来的某天 你的孩子们会
so that your kids one day would look back at it
回顾你的自传
and see that documentary,
眼神中带着骄傲 就像这样
and look on it with pride, like
“哇 我爸爸曾经是一个混账东西
“Wow, my dad was a bad motherfucker.
但他真的做了他必须要做的事
He really did what he had to do.
哇 我妈妈振作了起来
Wow, my mom really got her shit together.”
我喜欢成功的故事
I love a success story.
但在这之外
But even more than a success story,
我喜欢一个人在毁了自己的生活以后
I like a dude-fucks-his-life-up
还能重新振作起来回归正道的故事
and-then-gets-it-back-together-again story.
这些都是最我喜欢的故事
Those are my favorite stories.
那如何这样做?
And the way to do that?
你需要把它们写下来
You gonna write shit down.
你要想象自己在你人生电影中
You gonna think that you are the hero
是个英雄
in your own fucking movie.
然后坐下来
And you gonna sit down
把它们写下来
and you gonna write shit down.
写下来你需要做什么
Write down what you need to do.
大多数人在人生的电影中
Most people play the role of
扮演受害者 对
the victim in the movie, right.
没错 生活总是在耍我们 兄弟
Sure, and this life is fucking me over, man.
我本应该有这个 我本应该有那个
I could’ve had this, and I should’ve had that.
为什么这个家伙有那个东西?
Why does this guy get that?
为什么那个家伙能得到这个东西?
Why does that guy get this?
可这所有的东西都与你毫无关系
All things are completely unrelated to you.
你在别人成功案例中发现的所有东西
All things that you, you find other people’s
都造就了你生活中的片刻失望
success is a downfall in your own existence.
你没有激情澎湃
Instead of being inspired,
你没有积极向上
instead of choosing to be positive,
你没有朝着目标不断奋进
instead of, like improving constantly on the direction
你没有试图完成写下的任何事情
of trying to achieve whatever the fuck you have written down,
你只是坐着异想天开 你自己知道
you just sit around and spiral, you know.
没有什么比
There is nothing more miserable
坐在某个一直抱怨的人
than sitting around someone
旁边更糟糕的了
who is fucking complaining all the time.
这简直是最让人愤怒的事情之一
It’s one of the most annoying things ever.
每个都讨厌它
Everybody hates it.
当某人坐在旁边
When someone just sits around
并一直抱怨他的生活
and they complain about their life
他们对生活没有任何行动
They don’t do jack shit about it.
你不想讨论它
And you tiptoe around it,
却不知道该说些什么
you don’t know what to say.
她在你提出来的时候非常失望
Well she gets upset when you bring that up.
我不想把那说出来
I don’t wanna bring that up,
你想走“你这个疯了的碧池
and you wanna go, “you fucking crazy bitch.
你知道你的生活有什么问题
You know what’s wrong with your life.
别再一遍遍跟别人诉苦了
Stop – stop announcing it to everybody else
去处理好那些问题”
and go out and fix that shit.”
这叫爱之深 责之切
That’s tough love.
这是每个人都需要的 包括我
Tough love is what everybody needs, me included.
配音:Joe Rogan 配乐:Sigur Ros-Samskyti
Voice: Joe RoganMusic: Sigur Ros – Samskyti
上传者不要求这个视频中任何镜头的所有权
Uploader does not claim ownership of any of the footage used in this video.
一切权利归视频剪辑制作者所有
All credit goes to the respective owners of the clips featured.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在自己的人生电影中为自己做一次真正的英雄吧

听录译者

4CObst

翻译译者

小尝

审核员

审核团HY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QJSvjjgb3g

相关推荐