ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

面试问题怎么答:你对我们有什么问题吗? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

面试问题怎么答:你对我们有什么问题吗?

Jobspeaker Interview Series: Do You Have Any Questions For Us?

你对我们有什么问题吗?
Do You Have Any Questions for Us?
答案是“有”
The answer is YES!
提出好问题不仅表明你对这个职位感兴趣
Asking good questions not only shows that you are interested in the position,
也是个在面试中表现你的批判性
It is a chance to show that you are critically thinking
思维和积极倾听能力的机会
and actively listening during the interview.
提好问题能够使你占优势
Asking good questions could be the edge
你需要将自己与其他候选人区分开来
that you need to set yourself apart from the other candidates.
你只要确定问了正确的问题
You just wanna make sure you ask the right questions.
新的职位就像一种新的关系
Your new position is like a new relationship,
你总是想要在做出承诺之前
and you always wanna make sure it is a good fit
确保它是适合你的
before you make a commitment.
提出问题不是错失良机
Not asking questions is a missed opportunity
而是去获得公司更多的信息
to find out more information about the company
并且这份工作可以帮助你做决断
and the position that could help you make your decision.
千万不要问有关薪水 红利 放假方面的问题
Never ask questions that relate to salary, benefits or time off.
你不会想要给人的印象是
You don’t want to give the impression that you are
你对这个职位感兴趣只是因为钱
only interested in the position because of money
或者只是为了寻求假期
or already looking for time off.
这些问题无疑会减小你获得职位的可能性
These questions will definitely damage your chances in landing the position.
好问题与坏问题之间有不同之处
There is a difference between good questions and bad questions.
因此 一定要避免陈词滥调的问题
So make sure to avoid the cliche questions
也要避免能够通过浏览公司主页
or questions that you could have answered yourself
学习职务说明书就可以自己回答的问题
by checking the company website or studying the job description.
你还有什么问题要问我吗
Do you have any questions for me?
你会为公司工作多长时间呢
Uh… how long did you work for the company?
这是一个典型的陈腐未经大脑思考的问题
This is an example of cliche and thoughtless questions.
也不会使面试官对你印象深刻
And would not impress the person interviewing you.
你需要尽量避免私人问题
You always want to stay away from personal questions.
你如何看待 我在未来的一年里
What do you see my role and responsibilities
作为一名医务助理的角色和职责呢?
as a medical assistant growing to one year from now.
这是一个提出好问题的例子
This is an example of a good question to ask.
展现了你对这个职位的兴趣
It shows you are interested in the position
而且已经考虑做好这个角色
and already thinking about excelling in the role.
也展现了你计划
As well as demonstrating you plan to
在这个公司工作很长一段时间
be with the company for a long period of time.
其他能问的好问题有
Other good questions to ask are…
对于团体来说 一名项目经理
What does a typical day as a project manager
平常的一天是怎样的?
for this organization look like?
我已经明白了所有必要的条件和技能
I’ve already understood all the qualifications and skills necessary
来做好这份工作
to be successful in this role.
在你看来 哪些条件是最重要的?
In your opinion, which ones are the most important?
一个人怎样能够在贵公司成功呢?
How can someone succeed in growing up in the company?
这个职位具体的目标和期望是什么?
What are the specific goals and expectations for the position?
如果我足够幸运获得了这个职位
If I am fortunated enough to land this position,
我将参与的第一个项目是什么?
what would be one of the first projects I would be involved in.
最后的问题 你总是会问
And for your last question, you could always ask
我只是希望你确信
I just wanna let you know that
我对此机会很感兴趣
I am very interested in this opportunity
也希望我们能携手共进
and hope we can move forward.
面试流程的下一步是什么?
What are the next steps in the interview process?
这就为面试者展现了
This demonstrates to the interviwer
你对待这个职位很认真
that you are serious about the position,
尽可能地允许你了解你的立场
and allows you to possibly get an idea where you stand.
问其他问题的时候 不要使他们应接不暇
Well, asking other questions, just don’t overwhelm them.
太多问题和没有问题一样糟糕
Too many questions as bad as no questions at all.
尽量限制在三个以内
Try to limited to three!
记住 不要问
And remember do not ask any questions
关于薪酬 假期的问题
that relate to compensation, time off,
以及通过浏览公司主页
or those you could have answered yourself
或学习职务说明书自己能够回答的问题
by checking the company’s website or job description.
避免陈词滥调的问题
Avoid the cliches!
在面试前对公司做一些调查
Do your research on the company
准备一些需要问的好问题
and be prepared to ask a few very good questions.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在面试中问出好的问题,能够使你更占优势。哪些问题在面试中要避免提及?哪些问题能够增加面试通过的机率?如何问出好的问题?

听录译者

拾柒

翻译译者

郝思嘉

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbTZgIPYr8Y

相关推荐