ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

影响大脑思维的十点 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

影响大脑思维的十点

Jim Kwik: 10 Things that Will Change Your Life Immediately

我即将快速讲述十件不同的事情
I’m going to go through really quickly to ten different things
而我想要你们
But what I want you to do is
尽可能地记住这十点
to be able to memorize these 10 things
那么 接下来要做的是
and so, what we’re going to do is
我快速地教大家
we’re going to go through
记住这十件事
and I’m gonna teach you this very quickly
通过一种方式 这种方式能让你们接受
ummm, a way of putting it onto your body
并且你可以轻松地掌握
And we’re going to put it onto your body just for ease
下面我将告诉你们10点
So, I’m going to give you the 10 keys
它们能让你的思维永远灵活
to having an ageless mind
我所说的每一点你都听说过
Every single one of them you’ve either heard me say
或者你能直观的感觉到他们很重要
or you intuitively know that these are important
这些都不是我要讲这个的原因
That’s not the reason I’m saying it
我讲述的目的
The reason I’m saying it
是让大家获取知识并将其转化
is to take knowledge and turn it into power
我希望你们能接受这些观点
And I want you to take those ideas
让它们发挥真正的作用
and have them have real impact
我想要你做的是 当我讲述它时
And what I want you to do is, when I’m going through it
你能反复思考 并在纸上为自己打分
I want you to cycle through and on a piece of paper rate yourself
从0到10
on a scale of 0 to 10
自己在这些方面做得如何?
How well am I doing in that category?
人类三分之一的记忆决定于基因和遗传
One third of your memory is predetermined by genetics and biology
假设剩下三分之二是你可控的
Let’s say two-thirds is in your control
下面就是我关注的十件事:
These are the ten things I would focus on
第一点 适合大脑的饮食
So the first one is a good brain diet
适合大脑的饮食 评分标准是0到10分
Good Brain Diet. So on a scale of 0 to 10
你真实地对自己评价会是怎样?
What’s an honest assessment if you’re honest and true to yourself?
饮食方面你做得如何?
Where are you on your diet?
对大脑最重要的食物
So we talk about the most important foods for your brain
具有保护神经的作用
that are neurological like protecting neuro protective
比如:鳄梨
So we’re talking about avocados
蓝莓
We’re talking about blueberries
也叫作“脑莓”
or what I call it “brain berries”
当我们谈到花椰菜
We’re talking about broccoli
鸡蛋
We’re talking about eggs
如果你能吃鸡蛋的话
If this is allowed by your diet
以及椰子油 橄榄油
We’re talking about coconut oil or olive oil
绿色多叶深颜色的蔬菜
We’re talking about green leafy dark vegetables
野鲑鱼 如果条件允许而成为饮食的一部分
Wild salmon if you’re allowed…If that’s part of your diet also as well
姜黄
Turmeric
我每早上都吃 我真的像爱茶一样爱扁仁姜黄
I do every morning, I do like an almond turmeric like tea
这些食材都有保护神经的功效
All these things are neuro protective
第二点 扼杀ANTs
No.2 Killing ANTs
(无意识消极思想)
(Automatic Negative Thoughts)
你对自我言论的控制力怎么样?
How well are you controlling your self-talk?
0到10分
On a scale of 0 to 10
你如果诚实地评估自己
Honestly, if you’ve done this with me
你的成绩将如何?
how strong are you?
0到10分
0 to 10
你的想法会影响你吗?
Do your thoughts make a difference?
有吗?
Yes or yes?
我若不断说 “我太老了”
If I say constantly “I’m getting too old”
它就会成真吗?
Is that going to be self-fulfilling?
会吗?
Yes or yes?
我若说 “我健忘 记性不太好”
if I say “I’m forgetful, I have a bad memory”
你若是想挑战自己的极限
If you fight for your limitations
就坚持着做
you get to keep them
这样 你的内心总会听到你说的话
So your mind is always eave-dropping on your self-talk
以上是第二点
That’s No.2
第三点 锻炼
No.3 Exercise
我们所说是真的运动
And really what we’re talking about here is movement
人类的大脑最重要的功能
Your… the number one function of your brain
就是控制自身的活动 对吗?
is to control your movement, Alright?
这就是为什么 我们不仅有脑-体联系
That’s why we know there’s not just a brain-body connection
还有体-脑联系
but a body brain connection that using your body
你的身体能以不同的方式刺激神经
in different ways stimulates neurogenesis
刺激着神经的可塑性
It stimulates neuroplasticity
激发大脑产生益智因子
It stimulates brain derived nootropic factors
这种因子对创造新的连接大有裨益
which is the fertilizer for making new connections
所以你要多运动
So you have to move
而我们却日常久坐
But we live in a very sedentary life
我曾读过一本关于赤脚孩子的书
I was reading this book talking about bare foot kids
书中提及我们如何拿走秋千 跷跷板等东西
and how we’re taking away seesaws and swings and all these things
我们对孩子过度保护
We’re over protecting them
我们把他们放在枯燥的环境里
and we’re putting them in a very sterile environment
他们很少活动 对吗?
They’re not moving as much, right?
他们活在设备上
They’re always on thier devices
他们的大脑不会有成长 对吗?
and they’re not getting the brain growth, right?
大脑是喜欢挑战的
And it’s leaning to learning challenges
但是你每天有多少运动呢?
So on, but how much are you moving every single day?
有人说 久坐如同吸烟 你们认为呢?
They say sitting is the new smoking, Right?
你不想一天坐着8小时
You do not want to sit 8 hours a day
而且还……而且还只搞学习
and just, and just study
我直接讲下一点
I’m going through the rest fast
第四点 大脑营养盐
No.4 Brain Nutrients
大脑维生素
Brain Vitamins
你懂的 旅游的时候我们
Because, you know, we’re traveling and we
甚至不会吃到什么好的
don’t eat the best foods ever
你会加餐吗……
Are you supplementing with…
我确信营养盐存在 我……
There’re certain nutrients and I would just have…
这根本不用想
I would make this a no-brainer
我直接找你开药的医师
I would just go to your functional medicine doctor
进行荷尔蒙测试 全光谱测试 食物过敏测试
and get like hormonal tests Full-Spectrum tests, Food Sensitivity
就想看看你的底线
and just see what your baseline is
因为我真心相信 人是个体
Because I really do believe that people are bio individual
我看过所有的研究报告 与许多人谈过话
I’ve seen all the research, talk to so many individuals
发现起作用的物质是
find out what works for you because if you’re
给大脑最重要补充的DHA
the most important supplement is DHA for the brain
DHA
DHA
以上是第四点
Alright? That’s No.4
第五点 积极同龄群体
No.5 Positive Peer Group
0到10分
So rate yourself 0 to 10
有多少灵感 鼓励 挑战
How inspired, encouraged, challenged
来源于你的同龄群体?
energized are you by your peer group?
同时 同龄也是选择
And again, peer is choice
我说的不是你的家人
I’m not talking about your family
尽管他们可能同龄
although they may be or your peer
我说的是你选的人
but the people that you choose, right?
所以要么加入新团体
So either get a new group
或者选择你要让谁影响这个群体
or choose who you’re going to let affect you positive peer group
因为这真的会刺激你的大脑
Because it really affects your your brain
0分到10分
0 to 10
真的讲地很快
Really fast
第六点 清洁的环境
No.6 Clean Environment
你周围环境如何?
How clean is your environment?
0到10分 能打几分
How organized is it? 0 to 10
你该了解的吧?
And you know this, right?
你的外部世界是你内心的映射吗?
Is your external world reflected by your internal world?
反过来说呢?
and vice versa?
这是循环反馈
Because it’s a feedback loop
你清理过房间吗?书桌呢? 办公室呢?
Have you ever cleaned your room? Clean your desktop? Clean your work area?
你是不是突然明白了?
And all of a sudden you have clarity of thought?
我之所以会谈论一场拳赛
The reason why I brought up the boxing match is this:
是因为我看了这场争斗
is because I go over there we watch this fight
然后我想象着
and afterwards I was like, you know
我坐在这里
I was me sitting here
史泰龙在这张长椅上
Sylvester Stallone on the couch here
他左边是施瓦辛格
and then to his left was Arnold Schwarzenegger
我发誓 如果让你拍一张这样的照片
And I swear, if you took a picture of that like they’d be like
有人会问这亚洲小伙谁P的?
Who photoshoped that Asian dude in had that photo? [laught]
但是我也想成为像他们一样的冠军
But I was like what dose it take to be a champion like those guys?
施瓦辛格会说:
And then Arnold said:
“吉姆 业余爱好者和冠军是不同的
“Jim, the differwnce between the amateur and a champion
冠军会逼迫自己渡过种种困难”
is a champion’s willing to push past the pain period
而对那些
just like for those who did
这几天进行锻炼的人
the exercise over the past few days
仅经受了锻炼强度而已
It’s that intensity
在一段关系里会有困难时期吗?
Is there a pain period in a relationship?
健康危机是困难时期吗?
Is there a pain period sometimes in a health crisis?
生意上也会出现困难时期吗?
Is there pain period also in your business?
多样的困难啊
Multiple pain periods, right?
渡过难关的力量啊
The ability to push past
这就是现在的情况
That’s where the period’s now
置身于此地 日复一日
because you’re just put in days and days here
思绪不断漫游
and you feel like your attention is wandering
走过很多地方
and going different places
时间会记录下来
This is the time when it counts
就像你的锻炼一样 对吗?
just like with your workout, right?
假如洛伦佐与其团队在此
So if Lorenzo and his team’s here that would
那会是他们的目标
be…That would be the goal
以上是第六点
So that’s number…That’s No.6
第七点 睡眠
No.7 sleep
0到10分打分
On a scale of 0 to 10
你的睡眠怎么样?
How good is your sleep?
这对大脑很重要
It’s important for your brain
说3个简单原因:
3 really simple reasons
睡眠能将短期记忆巩固为长期
It’s where you consolidate short to long-term memory
长期记忆才记得牢
That’s where you actually remember
你在做锻炼时并没有增长肌肉
You do not, even when you’re doing these workouts build your muscles
你消耗能量后
When you’re working out
休息时肌肉才增长
you build it when you’re resting
脑力亦如是
Same thing with your mental muscles
记忆亦如是
Same thing with your memory
因此睡眠同样能培养记忆
So that’s where you consolidate short to long term memory
第二个原因是
The other reason why you sleep is it
睡眠清除那些导致痴呆和潜在脑老化问题的血小板
cleans plaque out that could lead to dementia and potentially brain aging challenges
第三条原因是你睡觉会做梦 同意吗?
The last reason why is how you dream. Right?
说的是你的REM睡眠质量
Your REM sleep, your REM stages of your sleep your REM stages of your sleep
它重要性在于该时期创造力的产生和……
That’s very important because that’s where your creativity, that’s where…
梦中就像有一个超级大脑
I’m telling you, like we did a whole thing on super brain
关于如何记住梦境
On how to remember your dreams
重点是 你为何要记住梦境?
But specifically why do you want to member your dreams?
因为你整天学习 大脑晚上也在转
Because you learn all day, your brain doesn’t shut off at night
而且晚上大脑更灵活
It’s it’s more active at night
梦中 霍威发明了缝纫机
And so, Elias Howe created a sewing machine in his dream
保罗创作了《Yesterday》
Paul Mccartney came up with the song “Yesterday” in his dream
雪莱创造了“弗兰肯斯坦”
Mary Shelley came up with Frankenstein in his dream
化学家得出《元素周期表》
Periodic Table came to a chemist in his dream
你们的梦可能会 解决很多问题 工作上的 生活上的
What are you dreaming about at night that could solve a lot of the problems in your business, in your life,
可你睡醒就忘了
but you forget it the next morning.
因此 我起床后
That’s why the first thing I do in my
第一要务就是回忆梦境
morning routine is remember my dreams
以及处理问题的步骤
and six steps on how to do that
我们讨论了超级大脑
We talked about in super brain
以后好好睡觉吧
After that, sleep
第八点 大脑保护
No.8 Brain Protection
你有大脑保护吗?
Are you protecting your brain?
我不只是说……
And I’m not just talking about…
极限运动请戴好头盔
about wearing a helmet in extreme sports
那显然是必须的
Yes, that’s obvious
我曾经有很多大脑外伤的患者
I’ve had series of traumatic brain injuries
脑震荡患者和其它患者
and concussions and all those challenges
我指的是电磁辐射的受害者
Yes, but I mean things like EMFs
我们做了一个播客影片主要讲述
like, we did a podcast episode specifically talking about
电磁场以及电磁场是如何影响大脑的
Electromagnetic fields and how it’s affecting the brain
你认为它会影响吗?
Is that affecting the brain? You think?
有……或者你认为人类进化
You think it’s nor…You think we have evolved
使我们一出生 就能克服所有来自智能设备的电磁场
or we’re born to be able to be able to handle all the electricity coming out these smart devices.
我最近发现超过90%的小孩会把手机放在枕头旁睡觉
You know, I read recently that over 90% of kids sleep with their phones underneath their pillows
且没开飞行模式 对吗?
Right? Not on airplane mode, right?
这是一个很大的问题
So it’s big big big challenge
我们做了两个视频
We just did two videos on that
仅几周就达到400万观看量
They’re 4 million views in just a matter of weeks
你该看那些关于
You should watch watch those videos
电磁及大脑保护的视频
EMFs, protect your brain
第9点 新知识
No.9 New Learnings
新知识 我的意思是
New Learnings, meaning that
你可能见过长寿者
you might have seen the longevity
有个讨论是关于长寿的
This is a longevity conference
在《时代》封面
on the cover of Time magazine
上面是这个关于修女的研究
where there was this study on nuns
修女们都有八 九十多岁了
Who were living 80 90 and above
她们有什么秘诀呢?
What was the secret to their longevity?
部分缘于她们的精神信仰 达观的心态
Part of it was their emotional faith, gratitude
还因为她们是:终身学习者
The other half: Lifelong learners
这些修女们每天学习 每天阅读
These group of women were just learning everyday, reading everyday
与人们深度交谈
having deep conversations
每天工作
doing the work every single day
随着年龄增长
It added years to their life
阅历也在不断增加
and life to their years
所以要常学习
So always learning
我正在宣扬唱诗班
and I’m preaching to the choir here
但我知道事实上
But I know for a fact
你们大多数做的更多 对吗?
most of you could actually push it even more, alright?
那是神经形成塑造的方法
That’s how you create neurogenesis and neuroplasticity
如果你想知道精神不老的秘密
If you want to know the secret to having an ageless mind
形成是说脑细胞能够增殖直到你死亡
Neurogenesis says you could create new brain cells to the day you die
可塑是说你能创造连接直到死亡
Neuroplasticity’s saying you can create new connections until the day you die
除了睡眠 两个最重要因素
The two most important factors outside of sleep,
能促进神经形成和塑造的就是
that’s going to promote neurogenesis neuroplasticity
新鲜事物与营养
novelty and nutrition
就像人的身体
Just like your body
需要新鲜和刺激
you have to give it novelty or stimulus
你必须给机体营养 供给肌肉
and you have to give it nutrition and feed that muscle
有道理吗?
Does that make sense?
你的精神肌肉也与之类似
Same thing with your mental muscles
新奇的活动
so novelty of movement
新鲜的想法
novelty of ideas
但大多数人像我们一样不断苍老
But most people, as we grow older,
我指的是生理年龄
and I mean chronological age,
我们停止尝试和学习 因为我们自以为知道一切
We shut down because we feel like we know everything
所以我们缺乏新鲜感
Right? So there’s no novelty that’s there
鲁米说过:
There’s a Rumi quote that says:
“卖掉你的聪明才智 买下困惑”
“Sell your cleverness for bewilderment”
你上一次困惑是什么时候?
Like, when’s the last time you felt bewildered?
记住你或许没有创造力 没有注意力
Remember, You don’t have creativity or have focus
没有记忆力 没有困惑 没有爱
or have a memory or have bewilderment or have love
没有积极性 没有力量
or have motivation or have energy
但只要你:
you do those things
活动 创造 关注 困惑
You do energy, you do creativity, you do focus, you do bewildment
我们把名词换成了动词
So we’re taking nouns turning into verbs
我们有结构 有程序 有策略 之后你就能随心所欲了
and we’re taking a structure, a process a strategy and now you can replicate that at will
最后一点
and finally the last thing
第十点 压力管理
No.10 stress management
压力是无形的
And this is the invisible one, right?
没人想谈……
nobody wants to talk about
但你承受压力
but you are under…
有多少人意识不到有多少压力
how many people didn’t realize how much stress
需要他们去承担 直到他们开心地在海边玩耍
they were under until they were like hanging out here, on the beach.
因为就像鱼一样
Because it’s like fish
在水里看不到水的存在
they don’t see the water because it’s there all the time
但我们承受着如此的环境压力
But we are under so much environmental stress
情绪压力 工作压力 认知压力 财务压力
emotional stress, work stress, cognitive stress, financial stress
人们仍意识不到
And we don’t realize that
这不意味你们完全摆脱了它
but you don’t get the best of the best out of that
压力对战斗逃跑模式有利
It’s good for fight-or-flight sympathetic mode
但你想逃时
But when you want to go
你想不管它
when you want to be about
这不利于思考
it’s not good to think
压力不会帮助学习
If you’re stressed, it doesn’t help you to study
压力不利于自我展示
When you’re stressed, it doesn’t help you give a presentation
压力不会帮助认知
When you’re stressed, it doesn’t help you perform cognitively
因为它关闭了皮质醇 肾上腺素
because it shuts down cortisol, adrenaline
及大部分大脑机能
Big parts of your brain
因此要管理压力
So stress management
你是怎么管理压力的呢?
How are you managing your stress?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

诸多因素能影响大脑思维,思维决定我们思考问题的方式,那么如何找到影响我们思考的因素呢,相信大家在本次视频中有所启发

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

影子爱人

审核员

审核员_AK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tCWngax6WE

相关推荐