ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

来和特朗普的支持者聊聊吧 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

来和特朗普的支持者聊聊吧

Jim Gaffigan: Disagree with Someone? Calling Them a Moron Won't Help | Best of '16

如果你反对男权社会或者不喜欢白种人 那当你看到我
If you have a problem with the patriarchy or with white people you‘d look at me and
你就会想这家伙创造了白种人因为他自己就是白人
you’d go this guy invented white people because he’s so white.
也许他发明了奴隶制
He probably invented slavery.
也许他反对女性拥有投票权
He probably was resistant to women voting.
所以奇怪的是 有时候人们会去讨论特朗普或一些古怪的保守观念
So the weird thing is I do feel like sometimes even people talking about Trump or some outlandish
这些事给我感觉这就像是
conservative opinion will kind of present things to me that are like well, you know,
可能一些人并不像你们那样支持同性婚姻
some people don’t support gay marriage like you maybe.
不能仅仅因为我长得像个典型的白人反派
And I’m like just because I look, you know, like a prototypical white guy villain who
我就是个想把移民赶出去的坏蛋 我并不是
wants to kick immigrants out. I’m not.
我认为这是种偏见
I mean that’s a form of bigotry.
无论如何 我是个不错的人
Anyway, I’m a great guy.
我在印第安的一个小镇长大 我认为即使是在纽约 洛杉矶
I grew up in a small town in Indiana and I feel as though living in New York or in LA
甚至是芝加哥 这种蔑视仍然存在他们蔑视持有不同观点的人
or even Chicago there is this dismissiveness to people with different opinions where rather
却不去解释他们的观点 证明他们才是对的
than explaining our point of view we’d rather be right.
约翰·克里和布什以前竞选总统时也是这样
John Kerry was running for president versus Bush there was this – I feel like there
我感觉当时存在一个共识: 投票选布什的都是傻瓜
was this collective thing like anyone who votes for Bush is an idiot.
这样是无法说服别人的-你也不该这样说服别人
And I’m like that’s not how you convince people to – that’s not how you persuade someone.
而且我觉得来自红州 或来自东海岸的人
And I feel like being from a red state or from a flyover area that sometimes people
或者来自洛杉矶的人 也会蔑视持不同观点的人
on the East Coast or in LA there is this dismissiveness of people that hold differing viewpoints.
他们不进行讨论就认定对方是傻瓜
Rather than having a discussion there’s just kind of like well they’re morons.
使我担心的是 支持特朗普和反对特朗普的人之间
And the thing that worries me about people that are supportive of Trump or angry about
缺乏这种交流
Trump there’s this absence of dialogue.
反对者并不会问支持者问题 比如问为什么
Instead saying to someone that supports Trump like what is it?
你为什么要支持他?
What is it that you like?
对别人说“你是个笨蛋”这样的话是一种自我满足
There is this self-satisfaction of like you’re an idiot.
你并不这样说服别人
And that’s not how you convince someone.
而且我认为还存在一种否定
And I think that there’s also this kind of denial that I think we exist in when it
当谈到特朗普或者持激进观点的人时我们从情感上不认可
comes to Trump or people of radical opinions that we emotionally disagree with is that
在他们谈论的时刻
there are moments when they talk.
我们感觉 这是个好问题
Where we go, well that’s a decent point.
但我们从不承认
But we never admit to that.
当特朗普讲话时 当他演讲时每个看这个视频的人都看过特朗普
When Trump talks, when he gives speeches because everyone watching this has watched Trump.
我是说 我停止工作来看他因为那是种消遣
I mean I stopped working to watch him because it’s entertainment.
不是因为他表达不清观点
It’s not as if he’s not articulate at communicating an idea.
也并不意味着我们全盘认可他的观点
It’s not that there aren’t moments that we don’t identify with some of his ideas.
总的来说 我们也许情感上完全不认可但我们也许理解
Overall again emotionally we might disagree wholeheartedly but we might identify with
那种恐惧
some of the fear.
我们也许理解这种完全原始的心情类似于 我不想输
We might identify with the sheer raw kind of like I don’t want to lose.
我想变伟大
I want greatness.
我们都理解这种心情
We all identify.
那并不那么陌生
That’s not that foreign.
它不是在说另一种语言
It’s not speaking a different language.
我认为还有一种我们忽视的地域歧视 有时
But I think there’s also some geography that we forget that I think that sometimes
比如说 我们得知新闻的来源有人看福克斯新闻
there is similar to how we get our news like there’s people that watch Fox.
有人看微软全国广播公司的新闻
There’s people that watch MSNBC.
我是个新闻迷 有一次我提到福克斯新闻然后我的朋友
I’m a news junkie and there was a time when I brought up yeah, Fox news and my friends
反应就像 你怎么能看那个
were like how dare you watch that.
我就回答 如果苏联还存在的话我就会去
And I’m like I would go to the Soviet Union when it still existed.
但你知道 这不意味着我是个马克思主义者
It doesn’t mean I’m a Marxist, you know.
这不意味着我支持共产主义
It doesn’t mean I support communism.
我也觉得我很奇怪—也许只是我觉得—我喜欢结交那种
I just think it’s weird that I – maybe I personally – I like having friends that
像喜剧演员一样的 像我一样的朋友 很放的开的那种
like comedians that I perform with that open for me on the road.
我有一个朋友是自由主义者 还有一个朋友跟我公开他参与了
I had a guy who was a libertarian and then the next guy who opened for me was an Occupy
占领华尔街活动
Wall Street guy.
而且我们三个都是朋友
And all three of us are friends.
我喜欢和我有不同观点的人
I kind of like people with different opinions.
我并不是蔑视他们——也许我经常说你疯了啊但实际上
And I’m not dismissive of – I mean I might casually say you’re crazy but I mean I love
我喜欢这些人 也能从他们身上学习到很多
these people and I also learn from them.
反正我认为我是个不错的人
So anyway, my point is I’m a great guy.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

同别人持相反观点时,讨论交流也许比单单认定对方是傻瓜要好

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

蚀彡

审核员

萨默之光

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgbLqKCtLaw

相关推荐