ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

金·凯瑞 -目的之旅 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

金·凯瑞 -目的之旅

Jim Carrey - Secret of Life

我的灵魂不会局限于我的肉体之中
My soul is not contained within the limits of my body
我的肉体却逃不出我无尽的灵魂
My body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul
目标之旅
The journey of purpose
我经常说
I’ve often said,
我希望人们能认识到他们的梦想 财富 及名声
that I wish people could realize all their dreams and wealth and fame,
之后人们便会发现生命的完成感不在于此
so that they could see that it’s not where you are gonna find your sense of completion.
以我的经验来讲
I can tell you from experience,
你对他人施加的影响才是最宝贵的财富
the effect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is.
因为你此生所获取的一切都会腐朽而后分崩离析
Because everything you gain in life will rot and fall apart.
而内心所属才是你所能留下的一切
And all that will be left of you is what was in your heart.
每一个人的内心都会有一处宁静这宁静如宇宙之宽广
Within each of us, there is a silence, a silence as vast as the universe.
当体验这份宁静之后 我们会记得自己到底是谁
And when we experience that silence, we remember who we are.
不是我们所创造的阿凡达
We are not the Avatars we create.
也不是影视资料里的那一幅幅画面
We are not the pictures on the film stock.
我们是那耀眼而过的光
We are the light that shines through.
其他一切都是迷雾与幻镜
All else is just smoke and mirrors.
分散我们的注意力却无法引人入胜
Distracting but not truly compelling.
除了体内的灵魂 其它皆为虚幻
There is no reality except the one contained within us…
我们的双眼不仅是阅读器 它们也是投影仪
Our eyes are not viewers, they are also projectors.
眼睛会在我们所看到的物象之上再增添一个图层
They are running a second storey over the picture that we see in front of us all the time.
恐惧正谋划着剧本
Fear is writting that script.
它将会在你生活中扮演着一定角色
Now fear is going to be a player in your life.
而你要决定这个角色的分量
You get to decide how much.
你可以终生幻想着鬼神
You can spend your whole life imagining ghosts,
担忧着未来的前途
worrying about the pathway of the future.
但是未来的一切都基于当下的所作所为
but all there will ever be is what’s happening here
而我们此时所做的决定 无非是出于热爱亦或恐惧
And the decisions we make in this moment which are based in either love or fear.
许多人因为恐惧而选择了一条实际的人生道路
So many of us choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality.
而我们内心所想却似乎难以企及 就连对此的期待也显得荒诞无疑
What we really want seems impossibly out of reach and ridiculous to expect.
我们不敢向宇宙奢求什么
So we never dared to ask the universe for it.
而我要说的是 向宇宙提出你的要求
I’m saying that you can ask the universe for it.
生活不是在你身上发生了什么 而是因为你做了什么
Life doesn’t happen to you, it happens for you.
据我所知 你要做的就是要让宇宙知道你内心所想
As far as I can tell, it’s just about letting the universe know what you want.
努力为之奋斗 不要去想它会怎么实现
And working toward it while letting go of how it comes to pass.
为何不为信仰赌上一把?
Why not take a chance on faith?
不为宗教 不为希望 为了信仰
Not religion but faith…Not hope but faith.
我不相信希望 希望就像是一个乞者
I don’t believe in hope. Hope is a begger.
假如希望是穿过野火而来 那信仰便是越过野火而行
Hope works through the fire and faith leaps over it.
你已经准备好要在此世做些出色的大事而且也有这个能力
You are ready and able to do beautiful things in this world.
当你今天走出这里
And after you walk through those doors today.
你将会有两个选择 爱或恐惧
You will only ever have two choices, love or fear.
选择爱 也不要让恐惧背叛了你的心智
Choose love, and don’t ever let fear turn you against your playful heart.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

可曾想过,你的内心深处的呐喊,可曾想过与宇宙的对话?你究竟是谁, 为何而来?

听录译者

丁满

翻译译者

丁满

审核员

译学馆审核员U

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t69L1kSkMrw

相关推荐