未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

用工程师的方法来做挠背工具

Jessi and Squeaks Build a Better Back-Scratcher! - #sciencegoals

欢迎大家回到我们的城堡 今天我们要解决一些难题
Welcome back to the fort, where today, we’re going to solve some problems!
你上次如果有观看我们的节目 你一定会记得我们说要学着去像工程师一样思考
If you were with us last time, you’ll remember that we were learning to think like engineers.
工程师就是想办法解决问题的人
Engineers are people who make something to solve a problem.
而用来解决问题的事就叫做解决方案
And the thing that they make to solve the problem is called a solution.
小老鼠和我正在找一个方案来解决我们之前问题 呃 现在还没解决
Squeaks and I were looking for a solution to the problem I had…and still have it!
我的背非常痒
My back is really itchy!
而且痒得地方我又够不到
And the itch is in a place that I can’t reach!
我们既然要像工程师一样思考 小老鼠和我决定按照
Since we were thinking like engineers, Squeaks and I decided to follow the same set of steps
工程师们常用来解决问题的步骤
that engineers use to solve problems!
你们记得这些步骤吗?
Do you remember the steps?
你是对的 小老鼠!
You’re right, Squeaks!
第一步就是提出问题
The first step is Ask.
我们提出问题 回答问题 比如 问题是什么
We asked—and answered—questions about the problem, like “what is the problem?”
以及 我们怎么去解决它
and “what can we use to solve it?”
然后我们在城堡中找寻能解决这个问题的东西
Then we went looking around the fort to find stuff we could use to build our solution.
看看我们在这找到了什么 两把尺子 塑型面团 铅笔 一把塑料叉子
And here’s what we found: some rulers, modeling dough, pencil, a plastic fork, the cardboard
一卷纸巾中的纸筒筒 还有一些胶带
roll from a roll of paper towels, and some tape.
现在 我们不必使用所有东西
Now, we don’t have to use all of this stuff.
我们只能从中挑选使用
But we can only choose from what’s there.
没错
All right!
第二步是 又答对了 小老鼠
The second step is…right again, Squeaks!
猜想假设
Imagine.
我们设想我背部痒的解决方法 然后试着
We used our imaginations to think of solutions to the problem of my itchy back…and decided
做一个挠背工具
to build back scratchers.
然后 我们决定花点时间用铅笔在纸上把制作挠痒痒工具的想法
Then, we decided to take some time to draw some ideas for back scratchers using a pencil
画出来
and paper.
我觉得我已经画好了 小老鼠
I think I’m done with mine, Squeaks.
你呢
Are you?
太棒了 因为痒的实在太让人烦恼
Great, because this itch is really annoying!
你记得工程师下一步要做什么吗
Do you remember the next step that engineers take?
你又答对了 小老鼠
You’re on a roll, Squeaks!
你说对了
You are right!
工程师解决问题的下一步是创造情景
The next step that engineers take to solve problems is to create.
是时候去制作我们的挠背工具啦
That means it’s time to build our back scratchers!
我们参照刚刚的画 尽可能的做出画里的东西
We’ll look at our drawings and do the best that we can to make what we’ve drawn…
我们完成啦
And we’re done!
工程师有了解决办法后 或者 至少有了一个模型 那下一步就是
After engineers have made their solution…or at least a model of it…the next step is
要对它进行测试
to test it.
工程学中 测试 意思是测试能不能解决问题
In engineering, “testing” means trying out an idea to see if it solves the problem.
我们先试我的挠背工具
Let’s try my back scratcher first.
我用胶带将塑料叉子固定在这个铅笔上
I used some tape to fasten the plastic fork to this pencil.
好了 我们试试看
Alright, here it goes!
这个挠背工具不能完全够到我背上痒的地方
The back scratcher doesn’t quite reach the itchy spot on my back.
它太短了
It’s just too short.
这不是解决问题的好方法
So my idea doesn’t do a good job of solving the problem.
没关系
And that’s okay.
不是所有的方法都有用
Not all ideas work!
一个工程师的办法没用的话 他们会再挑一个去测试
If an engineer’s idea doesn’t work…they pick another one to test.
工程师不会放弃 我们也不会
Engineers don’t give up, and neither do we.
那让我们试试小老鼠的办法
So, let’s test Squeaks’ idea!
他的设计是用塑模面团将叉子固定在尺子的一端
His design uses modeling dough to stick the fork on the end of a ruler.
让我试一试
So let me give it a try!
太好了 它足够长能够到我背部痒的地方
Well, it’s definitely long enough to reach my itchy spot
啊 噢
Uh oh
啊呦 我好像太用力了
Oops…looks like I pushed a little too hard, though.
粘在尺子一端的叉子掉下来了
The fork fell off of the end of the ruler.
我想面团不能将叉子完全固定在尺子上
I guess the dough wasn’t strong enough to make it stick to the ruler
但是没关系 因为我们还有一步
But that’s okay…because we have one more step to take!
没错 小老鼠 改进工具
That’s right, Squeaks…improve.
改进的意思是要做的更好
Improve means to make better.
工程师做的也是我们需要做的 就是观察我们的方法能不能把它做的
What engineers do…and what we need to do…is to look at our idea to see if we can make
更好
it better.
第二个抓背工具虽然可以工作 但是它散架了
While the second back scratcher worked…it did fall apart.
我们看能不能改进一下 让它不会散架
So let’s see if we can improve it, so that it doesn’t fall apart.

Hmm.
我的挠背工具不够长但是它能固定在一起
My back scratcher wasn’t long enough but it did stay together.
我用胶带将叉子固定在铅笔上 小老鼠用面团塑型
I used tape to hold the fork on to the pencil, and Squeaks used modeling dough.
我们如果不用面团而用胶带固定小老鼠的装置
I wonder what would happen if we used tape to hold the parts of Squeaks’ back scratcher
会发生什么
together, instead of the dough?
让我们试一下看看这是否会改善我们的第二个办法
Let’s try it and see if this improves our second idea.
好的 我们做到了
Okay, we did it!
现在再测试一遍
Now let’s test it again.
它能用
And…it works!
它长的能够到我背痒的地方 而且它们粘的很稳
It is long enough to reach the spot on my back…and it stays together.
用胶带而不是面团改进了我们的解决办法
Using the tape instead of the modeling dough improved our solution!
现在 如果我们想的话 我们可以用相同的东西做一个不同的工具
Now, if we wanted to, we could try to build a totally different solution with the same
看看我们能不能做出一个更好的挠背工具
stuff, to see if we could come up with an even better back scratcher.
我们可以尝试用纸巾管子让它更长 或者
We could try using the paper towel tube to make it longer…or see if there was a way
有没有方法能让它折叠 这样就可以把它放入口袋里
to make one that folds up so that I can keep it in my pocket.
解决方案的数量是没有限制的 我们可以试一下!
There’s no limit to the number of solutions we could try!
但是现在 我非常开心因为我的后背不痒了
But for now…I’m just glad to not have an itchy back anymore!
谢谢大家和我一起在儿童科学秀 同时感谢谷歌科学制作
Thanks for joining me on SciShow Kids and a big thanks to Google Making Science for
对本节目的大力支持
helping us make this episode!
你有想向大家展示的发明创作吗
Do you have an invention you’d like to show off?
我们非常乐意能看到你的作品
We’d love to see it!
让一个大人帮助你在节目下方留下评论或者发邮件到kis@scischow.com
Ask a grownup to help you leave a comment on this video, or to send an email to kids@scischow.com!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

更好的挠背工具的制作流程,让我们一起制作吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

熊哒啦、

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrAl6JQ3sb4

相关推荐