未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

杰瑞系列五:结局

Jerry: The End

尖叫
(Screaming)
嘿伙计 怎么样
Hey buddy,how are you doing?
快起床 我们今天要去孤儿院
Come on, we’re going to the orphanage today.
快点刷牙洗脸 别迟到了
Wash your teeth, bruth your face,
快点 我不想迟到了
Come on, I don’t want to be late.
他好像染头发了
He dyed his hair or something.
染头发?
He dyed his hair?
他为什么要染头发?
Why would he dye his hair?
我也不清楚
I have no idea.
不要认可他 他可能只想获得关注吧
Don’t acknowledge it or anything. He probably wants attention.
乔 那些要填的表格放哪里去了
Joe,where are those papers we have to fill out?
楼上吧 应该在梳妆台上 我认为
Upstairs,on the dresser,I think.
好吧 我们该着手干活了
Ok, let’s get the show on the road.
你要来点早餐吗 宝贝
You want some breakfast, sweety?
我喜欢你的发型
I like your hair.
你有点害怕 对吧
You are scared, ha?
我了解 有时候……
I know, sometimes….
很难理解
It’s hard to figure out
大人们做的事情
why grown-ups do the things they do.
但我和你爸爸
But me and your father,
我们不是坏人 宝贝
We are not bad peope, sweety.
我们做过许多错事 但我们不是坏人
We made a lot of mistakes,
但我们不是坏人
but we are not bad people.
这是我们第一次
For the first time in our lives,
我们想做点对你好的事
we try to do something good for you.
你现在可能不这么认为
You now may not seem like it.
但总有一天你会明白的
Someday you’ll understand.
你是个非常特别的孩子 杰瑞
You are a very special boy, Jerry.
别让任何人说你不是
Don’t let anybody tell you any different.
好了 大家快上车 出发了
Ok, everybody out in the car.
出发吧 大家
Let’s go, people.
乔安娜 快点 我们该出发了
Joanna, come on, let’s go.
着什么急
Oh, you hold your horses!
来吧宝贝 我们走
Come on, sweety, let’s go.
那是什么 那是他最喜欢的玩具 他不能带玩具
What’s that? What’s that? It’s his favorite toy.
为什么
Why not?
孤儿院不让带玩具
No toys allowed at the orphange.
瞎说!你别乱说
What? That’s ridiculous!
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
杰瑞 把玩具给我
Jerry, give me that.
放手
No. Let it go.
杰森 你就不能让他带着这个吗
Jason, would you let him have it already?
放手 立刻放手
No. Let it go. Right now.
杰森 别那么混蛋行不行?
Jason,would you stop being such a jackass?
他为什么就不能带玩具
That’s no reason he can’t keep this thing.
这玩具又没有危险
It’s completely harmless.
我去
Shit.
别无精打采的
Stop slouching.
这是你妈妈的葬礼 你应该大声地哭
You are at your mother’s funeral for crying aloud.
嗯……殡仪馆的的服务挺好的
Well, it was a very lovely survice.
嗯……杰瑞……我在想
So,Jerry,er…I’ve been thinking.
你是怎么了 你知道的
What with you, you know,
杀了你妈妈
killing your mother and all,

Em…
以后就会有许多事
There is gonna be a lot of stuff that,
你知道的
you know,
需要人来做
needs to get done.
以前都是你妈妈做的
Stuff your mother used to do.
洗衣服 打扫卫生之类的
Laundry, cleaning, etc.
我是一点都不会做
I can’t do any of that stuff,
我不擅长这个
I’m terrible at it.

Em…
我在重新考虑送你去孤儿院这个事
I am starting to rethink the whole orphanage thing.
你应该呆着这里 洗洗衣服什么的
You should stick around and do the laundry and stuff.
你懂的
You know,
如果你想对这件事发表点儿想法
any time you wanna throw in you two cents,
随时都可以
about any of the proceeding of events is fine
不是吧 没话说
Really?Nothing.
你杀了你妈妈
You kill your own mother
你却对此没什么话想说
and you have nothing to say about it.
我真弄不懂你
I don’t get you.
你真是太奇怪了 杰瑞 你为什么是个怪小孩?
You are so… weird.
为什么 杰瑞 你为什么这么奇怪
Why, Jerry? Why are you so weird?
我知道你喜欢扮演可怜的角色
I know you like to do your whole self pity thing.
我是受害者
I am a victim
为什么是我 我的生活糟透了
oh why is me, my life is so terrible.
对 我知道你是这样的人 但我告诉你 伙计
Yeah,i get it.But let me tell you something,pal,
你不是地球上唯一一个这个倒霉的人
you not the only one in this world we are stuck to deal with
我从来不想当一名父亲 我还有我自己想要的生活
I has never asked to be a dad.I had things I wanna to do.

Ah
一开始知道我有个儿子的时候 我很激动
I first found out I was going to have a son. I was so excited
我可以教他打棒球
Someone I can teach to play baseball.
可以跟他一起看球赛
Someone I can watch the game with.
他就想一个迷你版的我
Like a little version of me.
人生中第一次 我有所期待
For the first time in my life I actually had something to look forward to
结果呢 生出了这么个只会写破诗 话都说不好的垃圾
what do I get? some poery writing pantsy to afraid open his mouth
我只想有个亲近的人
All I want it but someone to relate to
我真是个失败的人 连这点都不明白
But I am such a failure I couldn’t even get that right.
对不起 我不认为你很失败
I am sorry,I don’t think you are a failure
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
杰瑞 我决定
Jerry,I have decided that
为了惩罚你害死你妈妈
as punishment for killing your mother
你被禁足三天
you are grounded for three days.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

杰瑞要被送去孤儿院,妈妈意外身亡,和爸爸关系意外破冰,交到朋友

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

嬏姬

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIbMXZPVrP8

相关推荐